You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Family / Friends Visits :: My Mom's Uncle Nick

Real Ghost Stories

My Mom's Uncle Nick

 

I don't usually get "ghostly experiences". This maybe as far as I remember my only one or at least the only experience I can think of at this moment. But honestly and truly undoubtedly I believe in ghosts, spirits.

This happened when I was in third grade. I was sitting in class doing my work when I got this really strong feeling that I should look behind me, so I did. When I looked back I saw a shadow. It looked like my mom's uncle Nick who died I think about three years earlier. I couldn't believe my eyes. I didn't think it was possible. I blinked and he was gone. Four of my friends had been looking in the same direction I was looking in. I asked them if they had seen anything, they all said that they had not seen anything but the windows. I got really freaked out. When I got home I asked my mom what she thought of my "ghostly experience". She thought that I was either tired or just making things up for attention.

Even though I was absolutely positive that I saw my mom's uncle then, now I'm not entirely sure.

Please tell me what you think in your comments.

Other hauntings by ghostfreak14

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from New York

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, ghostfreak14, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will participate in the discussion and I need help with what I have experienced.

jenheartsu (7 posts)
 
13 years ago (2011-03-30)
The same thing happened to me about 2 years ago. I was in my math class sharpening my pencil, and I turn around only to see an all gray figure. I expected it to be one of the seniors that was in my class but when I took a double take, it was gone. I think it may have been my imagination. I also think that you did the same thing.
Thanks for sharing! 😕
rhodes68 (14 stories) (1596 posts)
 
15 years ago (2008-12-27)
Just because others didn't see the shadow doesn't mean there wasn't one-you might have been more sensitive than your classmates. Even more, sometimes a "visit" is meant to be seen by one person only-the one it is intended for.

Thank you for sharing that one special moment with us.
ghostfreak14 (2 stories) (44 posts)
 
15 years ago (2008-12-23)
im sure it was him because his shape was the same and I just had a feeling it was him and no I haven't seen him since its been 4 years
dreamergal72 (6 stories) (793 posts)
 
15 years ago (2008-12-23)
You could try talk to him to see what he want if you see your mother's uncle and that remind me of my own uncle he like to picking on me you know play fight. Kind of retardy:/ if not then I don't know what to tell you.
3gohstlovers (5 posts)
 
15 years ago (2008-12-23)
How do you know it was exactly your moms uncle? It could have been another person. I agree you may have been imagioning it but just because your friends didn't see anything doesn't meen he wasn't there. 😜

AND REMEMBER ALL THE WIERD STUFF THAT HAPPENS MAY BE TRYING TO TELL YOU SOMETHING!?
Jackets (3 stories) (71 posts)
 
15 years ago (2008-12-23)
Have you seen him since that day in third grade? Or was this a one time thing?
ghostfreak14 (2 stories) (44 posts)
 
15 years ago (2008-12-23)
i'm pretty sure I didn't imagine it, he always use 2 scare me when I was younger, he loved 2 hear me cry... He was not a nice guy
ghostlover13 (19 stories) (191 posts)
 
15 years ago (2008-12-23)
Hmm...are you sure that you were not imagining it?

Only you saw what you saw, but since your friends didn't see it, it couldn't have been a shawdow of someone.

It may have been your uncle just making sure you are doing good and keeping up your grades! 😜

Have you seen him elsewhere?

Any questions? Email me: spirithelper [at] hotmail.com

Take care! ❤

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: