You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: A Haunted Life :: Please Don't Be Afraid And Let Me Help You

Real Ghost Stories

Please Don't Be Afraid And Let Me Help You

 

I sit at the computer, my heart pounding. Someone or something is making its presence felt. I feel relieved to feel the presence of good and know that it is most likely leading to my grandmother known as granny. "There is something behind you!" my frightened friend tells me through our live chat. "I know," I told him smiling.

Chuckling to myself, I hear something in the kitchen. There in the reflection of the dishwasher is a little boy. He looked about six or seven years old. His brown chocolate bangs were parted and they reached at the top of his eyes, barley covering them. The rest falls no lower than the middle of his highly placed ears. I then notice a little red scratch above his right eye. He has tears running down his rosy cheeks. He is sitting down, one leg laying on the ground bending his knee slightly so it is behind his other leg, the knee on that leg is in the air with his hands resting on it. His dirty red and white striped shirt and faded blue jeans makes me more sad than scared. His dark brown eyes were staring at me, not with evil, but more like a cry for help. The poor boy looked scared. I needed and wanted to help him. I got up to see him outside of the reflection but he is not there. Where did he go? I looked back at the dishwasher and he was starting to fade before my very eyes.

Now, I am home alone. I looked at the dishwasher thinking back to about a year ago when I saw the little boy. I still felt like crying because I could not help him. Then my dog Max starts barking at the dishwasher. "Max, what is the matter boy?" I said petting his head gently. He is staring right at the dishwasher. I look up only to find the little boy sitting in his same position again. The same hair, tears, clothes, the same eyes pleading for help. I look at him for a second, wondering what I could do to help him. Why won't he talk? I think in my mind what he could possibly want. Then, he suddenly disappears. It dawns on me that he wants to be let free, but he is too scared to talk to me.

"Jill, take Max out before we leave!" my dad shouts to me. "Max Max where are you?" I call out. Then, I spot something behind our dining room table. Thinking it was Max, I walk over there. "Max, there is no need to hide you know I will get you, you silly puppy!" I say laughing to myself. Before I know it, I hear a little puppy trotting up behind me. I look back to see Max coming up behind me to see what I was doing. I look back behind the table and I still see it. I recognized it. I knew it looked so familiar. Then I realized it was the little boy I saw about a year ago. However, why wasn't he in the reflection? This was the first time the poor lost spirit was courageous enough to show himself without the help of the reflection of the dishwasher. His little hands were around the chair legs and his eyes still looked at me for help. "What's wrong, Jill? I said to take the d*** dog out now!" I looked back at my dad, and then quickly I turned back to the boy. He was gone.

I know that the little guy needs help. How can I possibly help him? He keeps disappearing before I get the chance to speak to him. I now realize that he is starting to become less afraid as he is now not just in the reflection, but now he is in other parts of the house too. There has to be a way to help him. There just has to be a way.

Other hauntings by ghostlover13

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Ohio

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, ghostlover13, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments and participate in the discussion.

notjustme (19 stories) (852 posts)
 
10 years ago (2014-03-19)
ghostlover13 - aww that is a very sad but beautiful encounter. How lucky you were to at least see him, that means he has achieved half his goal.

I do believe children can also be earth bound, some can even be controlled by other souls around them. Children spirits should be (in my opinion) be even more lost than most. They are afraid of what's on the other side, and some may not even know they are gone. I also believe they can be controlled by other spirits/entities too. But that goes for older spirits too.

My ex passed away in a car accident; he broke his neck and died instantly. Then, 6 weeks after he came to me and in mid-convo I realized he didn't know he was dead. For more of that story, please read my story "here when needed"
If you want to help him, this is what I would try. Meditate where you saw him and when you feel most at peace, send a prayer to and for him. Tell him to not be afraid of what's around him, and cross. Tell him you are there to help him cross. I would picture a ball of light and expand it in my head until I almost feel dizzy and fill your heart with peace and love... He should be able to feel it too. This is just my advice and opinion based on things I have read and my own experience. I hope it works for you and the boy. Once he crosses he can still connect with you, but if it worked then you should get a whole new feeling of peace the next time you see him.

Good luck! And remember this is all due to my own personal beliefs. I hope it helped. - notjustme ❤
Katfromthepast22 (13 posts)
 
10 years ago (2014-03-19)
Try helping him move on by putting holy water in the place you've seen him. Including the part of the dishwasher you saw his reflection in.
Ghostluver (4 stories) (123 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-06-22)
interesting story. Thanks for sharing sister ghostluver 😉 hope you are well. ❤
Trudy (92 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-06-22)
Dear Ghostlover,

How do you know that it is actually a human spirit and not a spirit of deception? I believe that all children who die goes straight to heaven. I don't believe that God Almighty will allow any child to get lost on his or her way to heaven. I do believe that there are spirits who lie and deceive us. So be careful.
katie22 (10 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-04-30)
aww I feel bad for the little ghost boy!
Do you kno his name?
Do you kno if he is still there?
Spirit_Helper (2 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-03-13)
Wow. Poor little boy:C It is obvious, He isn't harmful but lost, and doesn't know what's going on. It's good he showed himself to you because most of them a shy. When he hid behind the table as your parents were fighting it probably reminded him of his. He would've been mistreated by the way you described him. As some others said Go into a quiet room (Maybe it'll help with no noise to scare him off) and talk to him like his there, Tell him you want to help and not hurt him. Good luck! Hope this helped!

God bless! ❤
sarah12375 (2 stories) (32 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-03-02)
AWW JILL: (
That's so sad: (
Have you seen him lately?
I love how you write it like a story:) even though it's not.:)
Poor little boy he must have been so scared: (
Purr441 (2 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-03-01)
Hi,
I have had almost the same experience as you, a little girl used to be in my house, she didn't look sad though, I suggest trying to talk to the boy, he now knows that you mean him no harm so you might be able to help him. 😊 good luck
ghostlover13 (19 stories) (191 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-02-09)
BriFischer05,
I think he may be too, sadly enough. 😢

Troyarn,
I think you got my story mixed up again. Lmao. I don't have a cat in my story 😆

Unkown12,
Thanks for the comment, old man 😆, but I guess you are right. I do want to help him though, so hopefully he is a good spirit and not a demon because otherwise I may get hurt.:]

Thanks for reading my story!
unkown12 (10 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-02-07)
i don't think you should completely trust what you see sometimes and not get too involved beacuse sometimes what appears isn't always friendly although it mite not appear that way first to get your attention but that's just my point of view. I do think you need to tell a adult or get a psychic beacuse your house seems extermely haunted!
troyarn (5 stories) (479 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-01-23)
So who's cat was it? I think it's cool that you took care of it all that time. Also the part about the guy was scary.
BriFischer05 (14 stories) (169 posts)
 
15 years ago (2008-12-26)
He does sound like a victim of abuse. I feel that he is most certainly intimidated by your dad. I would reasure the little boy aloud and coax him in to the direction of the light.
VoxMortuus (1 stories) (93 posts)
 
15 years ago (2008-12-25)
Why don't you have a serious talk to your parents about him? For all you know, they have seen him too and knowing you have as well might validate what they have been keeping to themselves. Also, if you get your parents involved and concerned enough, they may be able to bring a medium or a sensitive into your home who knows how to communicate with, and help, the little guy.
ghostlover13 (19 stories) (191 posts)
 
15 years ago (2008-12-24)
ToraOkami303,
I hope that he listens! Thank you for having me & him in your prayers 😊
ToraOkami303 (1 stories) (75 posts)
 
15 years ago (2008-12-24)
aw...poor boy: (( I hope you get to see him soon!I'll pray for you and him... You just have to talk to him and he'll listen... (hopefully) I can't give you much advice you don't already have... Seeing as I can only sense spirits (haven't see one in a while)

~Tora~
ghostlover13 (19 stories) (191 posts)
 
15 years ago (2008-12-23)
dreamergal72,
I will definatly talk to him next time I see him. I know that it is weird, but I really hope to see him soon. I just want to help him so bad. It makes him seem like he is my little brother or something! I just hope that he will not be afraid anymore, because I truly care for him like he is my own family or something. (For all I know, he could have been!) Thank you for reading my story! ❤
dreamergal72 (6 stories) (793 posts)
 
15 years ago (2008-12-23)
I agree with 3gohstlovers that I think he was abuse I know some adults cruel and abuse poor children. It really sad when I read it your story like I want to hold him to make it hurt go away. But You see him next time help him talk to him like he a living person and to see what he want even thought he was a live human before.
ghostlover13 (19 stories) (191 posts)
 
15 years ago (2008-12-23)
3gohstlovers,
I do think that he wants to be let free. I do think that he may have been abused before, also. Poor thing. I am doing all I can to help him. Hopefully I can help him. 😢
ghostlover13 (19 stories) (191 posts)
 
15 years ago (2008-12-23)
Jackets,
This actually happened. I know it doesn't seem real, but it is 100% real. Nontaken. 😊

Courtney,
Next time I see him, I will talk out loud to him. The other times he kept disappearing before I got the chance!
courtneyOMGG (12 stories) (179 posts)
 
15 years ago (2008-12-23)
Oh my! This is so sad, the poor little boy 😢
Try talking outloud to him, say that you won't hurt him, or harm him, that you would just like to help.
He should understand and realise that you are trying to do him good.
Hope to hear from you soon! 😊
Take care. ❤
Jackets (3 stories) (71 posts)
+1
15 years ago (2008-12-23)
I don't mean any disrespect here, but is this meant to be fictional? The way it is told and the amount of detail doesn't seem to point to an actual event. Again, don't take offense. I am just curious.

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: