You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Haunted Places :: Child Demons

Real Ghost Stories

Child Demons

 

I'm 24, not a spiritually sensitive person, but what happened to me two years ago, scared me a lot. This is a true story I will never forget. Before I get to my story I need to give you some insides on the place I live at.

I'm from a small district called Marienburg. This used to be a slave plantation, which was founded in the sixteenth century by Dutch Colonials. Legends say that after slavery was over in 1863 many slaves (and later immigrants from India and Indonesia) used to bury their jewellery and money with demons.

People would dig a hole in which a small child (not older than 3 years) could fit in. Usually these children were the poorest kids in the village who would get lured into the holes with candy or some food, a candle and of course the money or jewellery. While the child would sit and eat the hole got covered with some wood and the poor child would be buried alive.

The child-demon would have to protect the jewellery from getting stolen and no matter how much someone else would dig the same place inside out, they wouldn't find anything. The sad part is that some owners of these sadistic jewellery pits died before they could dig up their jewellery. So many of these child demons were never set free and wander around.

Many of us, young and old, have heard them walking around. You can hear the jingling of the coins or jewellery. Sometimes you hear a heartbreaking cry. (Some of these graves were dig up by police officers years later, but there was no jewellery to be found)

Now, here's my story. My father (who has African roots) would always warn me and my mother not to put any ladders or benches against the walls of our house, especially not against the windows. My, mother who gardens very often, would leave them once in a while and my dad would get really angry over this. He would walk around the house every night to make sure there were no benches against any window

One day he didn't check. I was sleeping with my mom and there was a bench against the window. At 3 o'clock I woke up to see a small child climb through the window. From behind she looked like a normal three year old, but when she turned around my heart almost stopped. No movie can ever picture the angry demonic face I saw. Some of its teeth were falling of and the flesh on her face was decayed.

I immediately woke up my mom and she saw it too. Then she called out the lord's name and it seemed even angrier. It turned around and climbed out of the window.

From that day on we never ever left a bench against any window.

Other hauntings by Annabella

Hauntings with similar titles

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, Annabella, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments but I won't participate in the discussion.

billyak18 (5 stories) (41 posts)
 
12 years ago (2012-09-04)
[at] Randcan
Hi There. Let me tell you my friend, there is no age for devil 😁
jewelre (3 stories) (12 posts)
 
12 years ago (2011-11-26)
This story scared me! I am not easily scared... I have enough stories to full a book or two and I am so lazy to write them.
Randcan (62 posts)
-1
15 years ago (2009-05-18)
FOR THE RECORD EVERYONE... This is not a religious statement, it is just the way it is... CHILDREN CANNOT BE MADE INTO DEMONS. Nor are they disfigured lost souls haunting a site, having been murdered there. RULE: When you spill human blood, you summon a demon to the site. Often, when a child is murdered, it takes the appearance of a child. Simple as that. The children who were buried alive, went immediately into the light. Human free will to do an evil act, is the way one calls evil spirits. Spilling human blood binds a demon to the site whose gladly gained entry into our sphere, due to that act. He will remain there to entice, haunt, or do whatever evil he can. THAT'S IT.
flamewithin (57 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-02-24)
😭 😕 I feal bad for those poor kids but how did they tun into a demon. Was some type of ritual peformed to turn thes inosent spirits into evil ones?
reneespring (148 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-02-17)
You said in another story, the one called,
Demon in a Baby's Crib: "First of all I would like to start off by saying that I don't believe in wandering spirits from dead people. When human beings die they just return into the arms of the lord. I think it would be very unfair for someone who died tragically to be punished by god to wander around and relive the pain over and over again. Our life force just returns to heaven. But that's just my opinion!"
So now, one day later, you changed you mind? Besides, why would you think a baby was turned into a demon?
vrolok_96 (1 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-02-14)
OMG I feel so sad for them. Why in the world would someone do that to an infant?! I do hope that spirit finds its rest. 😭
Jackets (3 stories) (71 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-01-27)
Thank you for sharing your story with us. I will be holding my children extra tight tonight.
Luca (1 stories) (83 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-01-27)
This is an amazing story Annabella, very cruel, but very real in some ways. It is sad to see that the value some people hold for jewelry or money is greater than the value of life.
libertybelle (14 stories) (207 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-01-27)
How could anyone so devalue the life of a child? And all for the sake of keeping money or jewelry safe. That is just so sad.

I hope that these poor little tots find rest! 😭
ghostreader1000 (34 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-01-27)
Jesus how can someone do that to a child. My determination of it was that the ghost child was searching for his or her parents and is angry tha they can't be located. All you can do is pray for those souls that have been sacrificed to being buried alive just to guard values of any kind
sagemizu (30 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-01-26)
Hm this story reminds me a bit of Kuman Tong except you actually killed the child yourself by burying it alive rather than taking an already dead stillborn from a mother's womb. Such a sad and cruel thing to do. Although I wouldn't really label the children as demons since they haven't done any harm to you.
poltergeist45 (1 stories) (46 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-01-26)
Wow, It hurts me the hear how much evil someone can do over something as stupid as jewlery. 😠 Those spirits really need help, but I don't know if they are demons or not. Either way the experiance must have been terrifing!
KimSouthO (27 stories) (1960 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-01-26)
I must say, this is one of the most heart wrenching, terrible stories I have ever read! How we as a human race can be so cruel and heartless to those less fortunate than us has always remained a mystery to me.

I will say prayers for all of these lost sould.

God save the little children.

God Bless!
DeviousAngel (11 stories) (1910 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-01-26)
That is really awful. I've never heard of such a sadistic practice before but it's amazing what people will do for their own greedy purposes. I don't think this had anything to do with demons, but definitely hurt and tormented spirits, for sure.

Blessings,
DA
MunstersBabe (10 stories) (32 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-01-26)
OMG, how terrible! It's very disturbing that people would dig those holes and lure small children in there and bury them alive. That is so sadistical! It's no wonder these spirits come back with mal-intentions. Is there any way you can help these poor spirits?

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: