You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Apparitions / Voices / Touches :: Is My School Music Room Haunted Too?

Real Ghost Stories

Is My School Music Room Haunted Too?

 

This is my first story. Please forgive me if some mistakes occur. This is real but it's up to you guys to believe it or not.

It all happened three months ago, when I was in Form 4 (Malaysia Secondary School standard, or as you could say, I was 16 years old back then). I still remember that day as yesterday.

I had a detention class for not passing in the piano exam so you can guess what happened-endless lectures, that's all I needed to hear!

At 530pm, students had all gone home, leaving me behind to clean up the music room as punishment. As soon I was finished, I packed up my things and when I walked out the room, I heard something fall on the floor.

I was curious but decided to let go of that curiosity as I was so tired but then, louder sounds were heard and I felt something in that room but I couldn't describe what it was and I felt quite cold even without the air-conditioner on. I don't know what caused it and I began to freak out as no one else was at school. I started to pray and quickly walked out the room as fast as I could.

But it didn't end there! I felt someone was watching me whenever I was in the room in daylight, my things always went missing from their usual place, and lot of things happened to me.

Not long after that I quit the piano lesson as I needed to concentrate on my studies. Nothing weird happened to me outside the music room or outside the school. I truly want to know what happened in that room before but whenever I asked the school janitor, other teacher and even the principle, they ignored me!

What do you guys think I must do? Leave it alone? But what happens if it harms other people?

That's all. I'll post more details about the school later. Please do comment. Thank you for your time.

All the best

Anne_k92.

Other hauntings by anne_k92

Hauntings with similar titles

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, anne_k92, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will participate in the discussion and I need help with what I have experienced.

BelieverDude11 (7 posts)
 
1 year ago (2022-11-20)
I think you should leave it alone. You are only a young student. I know you feel concerned for others. But there is not much else you can do. Just PRAY that others are not harmed.
darkQueen (29 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-05-06)
wow you shoud tell it to stop maby it will work remember you have gods voice
Elahie (3 stories) (28 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-03-21)
Cool! I learnt something new! I thought forms were only used in the Caribbean, I'm in form 3 and shoudn't you be in form 5 since your 16 years old
JessicaWishon1989 (6 stories) (57 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-02-11)
seems weird! Though I believe you because I have had something like that mself happen. I was in chorus... I was trying out to be in an extra cirricular activity... My music teacher called it jazz/pop! And when I tried out, My music teacher had me go and wait in the sound proof room that people use when they're playing their instriments and are made to go in there so they don't disturb anyone else... So I went in there, and I started practicing my music until my teacher was ready, and not 20 seconds after I closed the door after me, I started hearing strange sounds... Like not music, but weird sounds like humans make... It was soo weird! I couldn't focus on my music, and evidently never went back into the sound proof room! Because the strange sounds were so bizarre... Its truely frightend me! Thankfully the music room had 3 other sound proof room I could go into to practice my music!

>33Jessica
scaryboy (2 stories) (117 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-02-10)
yes might happen... Your strange experiences do look like it is haunted and it is strange that about janitor. I don't know what it is until your story is published.
Scary boy
anne_k92 (4 stories) (31 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-02-10)
hobbyholly, yes perhaps you're right. Maybe it's the sound the school janitor made when he do some cleaning stuff or perhaps I'm too stress that day that I couldn't differentiate reality and hallucinations. I'll post more about the music room in my next story, so look forward to it. Thanks a lot, sure does help me. Best regards to you. 😊
hobbyholly (11 stories) (572 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-02-09)
I think you heard noises because its a school. A lot of stories on here that involve schools always claim "it was totally empty... I was totally alone". The thing is, a school is never really empty until the janitor leaves for the night. If the students have left and some faculty remains along with clean-up personal, things will echo.

"things went missing from their usual place"-When I was in high school, I would loose stuff all the time. Its the "nature of the beast that is high school". Teenagers + classes + friends + exams + lockers + changing periods= Lost/misplaced stuff.

Someone watching you-either you do have some sort of connection to the other side that keeps you in tune with someone. OR once again, its high school. Its tense, stressful, exciting and fast paced. A lot of emotions and energy are high at that time.

I'm not trying to be harsh. You offered to post more about your school, which I think you should do. Then I think other posters will get a better idea of what's going on.
logan (3 stories) (222 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-02-09)
Hey Anne...

Thanks for sharing...! First of all please stop talkin to the Janitor, Principle... Or the teachers. You rally need to do some ground work before you go digging the dust. Talk to your classmates in the piano classes and find out if others have seen, felt anything other than you. Once you establish that you can then talk to people in the school. Its easier to substantiate your experience if you have more people who feel likewise.

I hope you do find the truth behind the weird feeling you had.

Regards & Prayers,
Logan

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: