You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Haunted Places :: Is My School Music Room Haunted Too? 2

Real Ghost Stories

Is My School Music Room Haunted Too? 2

 

As you guys requested, I posted more details on my previous story-is my school music room haunted too. I once mentioned, I live near the school, or perhaps I live in a teacher's flat. My school is not an all-music school; it just offered music (piano only) as an extra lesson. We do change periods though, like American-styled school (note that my school principle is from American but she's Chinese) and because the students are more artistic and more interested in language lesson, there are a few who learn music in my school. There are only 18 in total, including me, plus, the classroom blocks for the junior (13-15 years old) and the senior (16-17 years old) are arranged separately, I don't know why. There's some error in my previous story, I was 17 this year, and it's my last year schooling. I'm truly sorry for that.

It was like normal days of schooling in my 1st year and I took piano lesson the 1st day I enrolled as my mum teaches music. I never felt something strange during my 1st year, or the next three years. My friends also didn't feel anything strange during the time they spent in the music room. But things were not going well after my fifth year, which is this year. Some of my classmates claimed that they saw something white sitting on the piano's chair and move it's fingers on the piano key in the dark room (the room is located at the corner of the building) and I heard rumours that something would appear in the music room every fifth year. But I decided to ignore it as rumour, it is just rumours.

A few days passed after the quick spread rumours among the students, I walked to the cafeteria (which is 1 block away from the classroom) when I heard someone's scream asking for help.

"What's the ruckus about?" I asked the junior students.

"Someone fell from the stairs which are located beside the music room." "Oh I see. Thanks."

I walked away, thinking that the accident was the girl's fault for being careless. As I walked pass the students, I caught whispers among the students. "Hey, this year is the fifth year right? Do you think it's the ghost's curse?" that's what I heard from them. Then I was like 'this is bullshiat! There's nothing like a curse! It just like a makeup story' and walked away.

I walked home and practiced my piano skills as the piano examination was in three days time but unfortunately when I reached home I saw my brother was playing the piano. I was quite surprised, as Eric never practiced piano at home before; he usually hung out with his friend so I teased him.

"What's up with the piano? Have you changed habit lately, brother?"

"No dummy, I have piano exam tomorrow and I need it to practice tonight."

"But what about me? I have the exam in three days time!"

"It's none of my business! Now would you please excuse yourself, I unable to concentrate with you in the room."

I walked into my room with anger and threw my bag towards the bed with aggression. Mum walked in my room and comforted me.

"Why don't you use the music room instead? I'll lend you the key."

"I can?"

It's not against the rule for letting students stay in the school after school hours? Beside I'm afraid of being alone."

"I'll inform the principle let him that you and your friend are going to use the music room for a while okay?"

I nodded and give her a smile.

I walked toward the living room and dialled up Riena, my friend to ask her to accompany me in the music room. She said okay, and that she would wait at the school's front gates. I grabbed the key and kissed mum on the cheek and dashed to the school

I unlocked the room and walked in, but I felt instantly cold. Nevertheless I opened the window and began practicing. It was only 2 in the afternoon so I wasn't so scared or worried, but that time I was unable to notice that Riena was shaking nervously and she looked so scared. She looked at the dark corner of the room anxiously but she kept silent, as she didn't want me to be disturbed. I looked at my watch; it's 5 in the evening.

I called out to Riena and we walked home. Riena looked at me worriedly, I asked her what was wrong and she told me she felt uneasy in the room.

"It's only your imagination, Riena. I felt nothing in the room."

"No, I really felt something in there! Please trust me!"

I sighed and say "okay, I get it. Tell me what's wrong with the room."

She took a deep breath and explained.

"I heard from my sister that she once saw something in the room when she was practicing the piano with her friends around ten years ago. That was her last year in school. Because the year-end piano lesson was going to be held soon, she and her friends has to use the music room to practice piano 'cause we didn't have a piano in our home."

She led a sigh and continued,

"Something happened in the music room which caused her to sprain her right hand and she was unable to play piano anymore. The well-known ghost grabbed her hand and turned it anticlockwise, sis scream painfully but her friends were unable to do anything until her Christian friend said some sacred words and stuff until 'it' let her hand go. They grabbed my sister's right hand and run out the school."

"What happen next?"

"They took my sister for a MC but the doc said it's too late for her. Her right hand was unable to move or play piano anymore. My sister was so frustrated, piano is her life and she is quite talented. And because of 'it', sis is unable to achieve her dream."

This sounded more likes a fiction. It's just an old story and it's uncertain whether the story is true or not. I thought.

"Okay, I get your point. I'll be more careful."

But I would still say 'bullshiat' to Riena, I mean; it could be just another boring rumour. I stand firm on my decision to say these rumours were nothing more than fiction until the next day when I planned to practice myself in the music room alone, Riena wouldn't accompany me anymore as she was too scared to take a step into the room.

I came early that day (1pm) and began practicing the song for tomorrows exam. I was so caught up with the piano chord and I didn't realize the cold eerie feeling at the corner of the room.

The exam took place normally, I mean nothing bizarre happened since the day I used the music room for practice until one day the event in my previous story happened-my song books in the locker room (only senior students in my school has their own locker, I'm not sure about the junior) were gone. This was not supposed to happen since I locked the locker and I gave the key to my mum worried that I myself might lose the key. Changing lesson period had nothing to do with the missing books as every period I changed I would go downstairs (the locker is on the second floor and the music room is on the third floor), put my stuff in there and grab my things, lock it and walk to the class. I did it everyday, it was my daily routine. But things kept going missing and there was no sign of my locker being forcefully opened!

I was so much bothered by the time I was in the room alone or with my friend rather then the lost thing. The event I mentioned in the story started that instant, eerie feelings, felt someone glare at me etc. Like all of you suggested, I talked to my friends about the 'thing' in the music room; they said they did felt something in the room. Not only one, there's five of them that play piano like me agreed to the statement- something creepy was going on in that room. Some admitted that they saw something blurry from the music room push the poor girl toward the stairs until she had broken arms.

There's one of them-Mia claimed that she knew the story of the 'thing' in the room, "it actually was a loving, caring girl that loved piano so much like us, but she didn't have talent and she had a frail body. She was hardworking enough than the other students and she kept on playing the chord even her health was deteriorating. She held her last breath on the piano, only to be found dead by the school guard since the disappearance of her 1 hour before."

"That happened 10 years ago, and the strange things happened five years later, that was Riena's sister last year in school. I heard that the girl was envious of those who had talent and would attempt to hurt the future pianist.," she continued.

"The sign of those became her target was the loss of their piano related things-song books for example, cold eerie feeling which was like someone's penetrating eyes looking through you and the last sign was something cold touching your hand. It touched your hand when playing a the key, I mean." Mia's twin, Maya claimed.

The girls were now freaking out, I was too. And that's why I talked to the school janitor if he knew anything about the story of the music room ten years ago. But he ignored me, I went to look for the principle and she said "it was just rumours, nothing more" and shut her office door abruptly.

I knew she knew something about the music room but she refused to talk about it.

I don't know who to talk about it; I've experience two signs like Maya said and am worried about my hand. I don't have the guts to tell my mum and I don't think Eric will believe me either.

Should I stop taking the music class for my safety?

Please do comment and I hope this is enough information on the music room.

Other hauntings by anne_k92

Hauntings with similar titles

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, anne_k92, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will participate in the discussion and I need help with what I have experienced.

anne_k92 (4 stories) (31 posts)
 
13 years ago (2010-11-09)
darkqueen, zzzgranny, well, yea we Malaysian use Britain english so we spelled "mom" instead of 'mum'. Thx 4 the correction btw. ^^
darkQueen (29 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-05-06)
i know that is weind I think they got that from the british lol thank you granny
zzsgranny (18 stories) (3329 posts) mod
+1
14 years ago (2010-05-06)
darkQueen: LOL!...I think only we Americans say "mom"!...To everyone else in the world they're "mum"... ❤
darkQueen (29 posts)
-2
14 years ago (2010-05-06)
you spelled MOM wrong its not mum its mom get a cross and tell it to go away
jhygz89 (7 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-06-23)
I think I've heard this before from my cousin who is from singapore that on one music room has been haunted by a girl who killed herself because of jealousy or something...

Do you think its the same school my cousin had told me and your story happened to be coincidence?

Soo cool though if it is...
spica (2 stories) (55 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-05-31)
You can buy piano's and just stay away from the music room.

(I think it's a better idea)...

😁 😁 😁
spica (2 stories) (55 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-05-31)
I think it is haunted by a girl who loves playing piano but she don't have talent as Mia/Maya said. I think the piano is haunted, not the music room itself. The girl must be angry to all who has talent on playing the piano for she don't have talent.
This is just my advice:
Just go away from the music room and nothing more will hurt you...


The ghost must specify as an angry ghost.

GOD BLESS you!

Spica ❤
uanheuk (11 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-03-22)
No your music room isn't haunted. Stop with it already or you are going to scare yourself into a coma.
55_girlzrocks_55 (4 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-03-21)
dont stop your classes because you have talent but then again you won't be able to use your talent if the ghost crushed your hand but I think you should go to another music class but if you can't your mum can home school you for piano in her free time and you be could helping your self like buying piano books you really don't need to be in class to learn for your talent you know 😉
hobbyholly (11 stories) (572 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-03-20)
Fine you don't lend things to people. I get it.

Good Luck with whatever is going on/surviving school
anne_k92 (4 stories) (31 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-03-20)
i thank you for all of your caring thought. Perhaps I was indeed delusional. Though I am scared at this moment, I would still took the lesson. Like Riena's sister, me myself love piano the most.
Hobbyholly - I thank you again for your consideration. Yeah, I would take your advice and and continue my lesson.
-it could be probably a harmless joke told by those student that are bored until they told fiction story.^^
-yup, my mum is a teacher but like she just start teaching 5 years ago, d same year when I enrolled into this school so I don't think she know anything.
-you're mistaken actually, I've never lend my things to my friends. I'm tired of lending things to my friends in my primary years and they lost it. So in my secondary year I never ever thought of let my friend borrowing my stuff.
Kwghost- yeah, thank you for caring. I'm also Chinese but a christian. My friend is scared enough to say something if they in my situation ^^ me myself don't know those words Christian always use like "In the name of-" so I'm quite defenseless when facing those weren't from our world.
Ghost boy-okay, I'll considerate taking the lesson tomorrow because you see, since that event I don't take the lesson for a while to cool down my head.
Tonith-okay, I think I'll spend the weekend (I'm having school break right now) in somewhere cool to calm myself and hopefully when I came back to school I won't be so a chicken anymore.
😊
Tonith (1136 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-03-19)
Me thinks you are playing into an urban legend and nothing more. It's amazing what hormones and creepy stories can create. Let's say for the sake of argument there is some truth to these stories, if you focus on them you will bring about what you tend to believe. So a man thinks; so he is. Your fear will be the catalyst. Keep a cool head and just do your best in your work. I have never heard of a ghost maiming a living person or killing one either but I do know fright can cause us, in panic, to hurt ourselves.
kwghost (1 stories) (40 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-03-19)
o.o that's quite an experience you hav... Jangan risau la kak awak peri panggil kawanmu read some of those sacred words in case the ghost might want to twist your hand during the exam or somethin but I do wish you continue with the lessons (im malaysian too lol but chinese =P)
ghostboy001 (4 stories) (137 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-03-18)
don't stop taking classes that's what the 'girl' wants if you are ever in the room alone again forcefully tell the entity to leave and don't hurt people. Also tell it you are not trying to be mean and taunt it by being good at the piano. (I suck)
hobbyholly (11 stories) (572 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-03-18)
WHOA

1. Don't stop taking music classes. You really should continue with your education

2. I think this is a rumor that has sorta messed with you and your friend imagination. Please don't take offense.
I attended a small catholic high school. We had rumors too. Ours was about some girl that tried/or did kill herself in the old gym locker rooms. Freshmen-Seniors all knew the story. Some made jokes some totally believed it.

You stated your mom is a teacher there? Or something? Ask her if she knows anything. See if she can clear up changing stories.

3. Missing stuff: I get it. Locker locked. Still missing stuff. Once again, happened to me all four years. Between homework, tests, labs, stress, boys, friends, changing classes, lending pens to friends... My crap went missing all the time. And yes, my locker was locked (IT HAD TO BE... Otherwise demerit). Its the nature of the beast that is hormones and high school

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: