You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Misc :: Two Entities

Real Ghost Stories

Two Entities

 

This is my first story so bear with me. My story starts around the time I was 8. I was outside on my lawn and to be specific my back lawn is huge big enough for an older kid to play baseball on. I was out near one of the sheds when I looked over and saw a man skinny, muscular and about quite tall. When I looked over he quickly disappeared in an upward direction.

Here is where it gets weird. About 3 weeks ago I just woke up for school and looked over at my T.V. Stand and in front of it was a female. She had dark skin, I don't know if she was African American or Indian. All I saw was wings and legs. My dad did not see her; he has to wake me up because I don't wake easy. Every thing else in my day was normal same friends, same enemy's, same everyone but a 1/16 of the grade hates me.

Here is another twist just after that entity showed up I have heard knocks in the house, I saw shadows out of the corner of my eye, along with my sister seeing them, and that creepy feeling like you are being watched, which I don't usually have.

Along with that entity I have had experiences with a different entity in my home. Some times, not often, me and my sister will hear a muffled demonic laugh, also sometimes in the middle of the night I will wake up and do various thing or remember getting back in bed or my room.

The first time this happened was around 5 years ago. I would wake up and have no control over what I did. I would do things like shower at 2 in the morning or walk around its very creepy and I don't like that I'm scared I'll do something really bad.

Thanks for reading do you think this is a Guardian angel, a demon or a confused entity feel free to put out any opinion.

Other hauntings by ghostboy001

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Wisconsin

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, ghostboy001, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments and participate in the discussion.

briar24 (6 posts)
 
13 years ago (2011-07-31)
Think it's a evil spirit trying too control you too do things. I have had tons and tons of experiences and encountering's with evil spirits or A.K.A demons. Can you be more specific of what you did at night without knowing it? The demonic laughs really give me the chills up my spine those are the worst. You're brother being pushed into a toy box tells me it's either a child spirit who was a prankster or a demon. I'm going with demon. And the footsteps you heard makes me think it was charging you.
~briar24~ 😨
ghostboy001 (4 stories) (137 posts)
 
14 years ago (2009-11-24)
Oh, the house is realativly new my family and I have lived here for a long time and my parents are the first owners. As for the town. Small town you blink you will miss it very old. I will have to reserch the town.
ghostboy001 (4 stories) (137 posts)
 
14 years ago (2009-11-24)
Konakissed I think you could be right I have had others tell me I'm "sensative but latly I've thought of it as untrue but who knows
konakissed (7 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-04-04)
Since you seem to be in a "sleepwaking" state and have no control, but yet are conscious, it seems to me at that point you are caught between two worlds, that of the conscious and that of the unconscious mind.
You may be a sensitive just for the simply fact your seeing things with someone else not seeing it, but then experiencing things in unison with your sister. If it was just YOU experiencing it then I would hypothesis that you may be slipping in and out of this "sleepwaking state" even in the most ordinary situations, but if someone else is hearing and experiencing things also, you have to wonder... Research your home and the surrounding area for connections.
ghostboy001 (4 stories) (137 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-02-18)
Just for clairification I said all BUT 1/16th of the grade hates me. I have read nuemrous other stories and before this site I knew a lot about the paranormal world now I know to much
troyarn (5 stories) (479 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-02-18)
Reading the story and some of the comments, I would have to go with a few of the others and look into any sleeping problems you might be having (sleep walking, doing other things while sleeping). If that isn't the case, then you do have something weird going on. Strange story, regardless. Thanks for sharing it here and welcome to the site. I do hope read more from you soon.
faerielike (15 stories) (268 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-02-18)
I would like to agree with Tonith. When I was a teen, I remember doing the same sort of things. I would remember getting back into bed, I would wake up eating in my sleep (luckily a had a pretty good metabolism as a teen!) and do other odd things like call random numbers on the phone. I was also very hard to rouse in the mornings, (probably from all the nightly activities)! Also... You said that 1/16th of the people hate you? That sounds like a lot of stress, on top of hormones, you're a very likely candidate for sleep walking. I can relate!
The other encounters I am not so sure about. Most likely paranormal! Good luck! 😉
ghostboy001 (4 stories) (137 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-02-17)
well some small things happened in beetween when I was 8 and now. I am 13 but the figures in my story just picked up.
treasureseekers (2 stories) (28 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-02-17)
I have to agree with some of the people here (although I am at a loss myself). You *could* be experiencing night terrors (was common for me at your age) & sleep walking (my sister, when she was a teen, used to sleep walk - I just talk & hold conversations in my sleep).

More information would definitely be helpful.:)
hobbyholly (11 stories) (572 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-02-17)
Between the age of 8 and now (how old are you now?) I assuming things have been happening? Or did they just "pick up" again?
ghostboy001 (4 stories) (137 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-02-16)
The females wings were white. I used to be somewhat frighened by the entity but I don't feel that anymore. During each period of time I was found myself walking I was in stresful time otherwise I wasn't stressed. The laughs just sound non human and evil.
rookdygin (24 stories) (4458 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-02-16)
Intresting experiences, may I ask what makes you call the laugh demonic?

I also agree that the sleep walking may be stress related. Have you been in stressful periods of your life during each experience?

With-out more information I'd will not hazzard a guess as to what (spirit, ghost or entity) may be in your house.

Hope you are well and please keep us posted.

Respectfully,

Rook
Flutterofwings (13 stories) (428 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-02-16)
The female that you seen with wings, what color were her wings? When one fears they give entities a lot, more energy to frighten you. So it's better not to have so much fear. I think you'r sensitive to entities.

Thanks for sharing your story with us.
ghostboy001 (4 stories) (137 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-02-16)
I haven't done it got up for awhile it might be stress related. The first time it happened was around when my grandpa died.
Tonith (1136 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-02-16)
I think it would be to your advantage to learn about sleep paralysis. Also you are a teen and your hormones can cause you to have very vivid dreaming. Now as far as the laugh you and your sister heard that I can't explain being that you were both witnesses for one another. You may also have some kind of sleep disorder if you are sleepwalking. That still doesn't explain some of the things you saw while wide awake. You may be sensitive.

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: