You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Demons / Possessions / Exorcisms :: Demon In The Bedroom

Real Ghost Stories

Demon In The Bedroom

 

My name is Brandon. I am a resident in Georgetown, Kentucky and I am 20 years of age. I have been dating my girlfriend Monica for three years now. About one year ago I woke up in my room to her hitting me. I said what the he** is your problem! When I turned to her she was crying her eyes out. I knew something was wrong. I asked her what happened, what's wrong with you. She replied after catching her breath. Something woke her up by pressing on her chest. She tried to say my name but she could not say, move anything. Finally she came to her senses and that is when she hit me. So I comforted her and held her back to sleep not thinking much of it. (I thought it was just a bad dream).

Then one month later the exact thing happened to me same symptoms and everything. And all this is before I accepted Jesus into my life. Then a year went by I accepted Jesus into my life and have been studying the bible hard core and loving it, and everything was good 'Until now'. I was staying over her house and it was only about 6pm. I got a call from my mom telling me that my long awaited keyboard has arrived via ups. I told Monica that I am going to go get my keyboard and make sure that it works properly. She said that she was going to take a nap while I am gone.

I got all my things and was heading out of her room, when I got this overwhelming feeling of discomfort. Something was telling me not to leave. I can not begin to explain this to you. Being me I just pushed it to the side because I did not recognize the fact that there is something else out there. But the whole time on my way home I still had that feeling. So I get to the house and grab my package with the keyboard in it. And all those feeling were gone by this time. My mind was on the keyboard.

It was not twenty minutes I got a phone call. It was Monica. She was crying and the only thing she said "it happened again but more inferior" right then I knew exactly what she was talking about. Dam* me why did I leave her? I rushed to her house and found her frightened to death. She could not even talk she was in utter shock. So I grabbed my bible and came into the house. I calm her down just enough to get the story out of her.

She said that she woke up to someone/something sitting on her bed. The first person that came to her mind was me. So she says my name "Brandon". No answer, then she says "God" but before she could finish saying God all the way it stopped her. Threw her arms back on the bed and turned her head to the side. Her eyes facing the wall it projected a picture of Jesus on the cross with blood dripping down from his head. She tried to stop this by saying come out of me in the father the son the Holy Spirit.

Once again when she said that in her head, it stopped her at spirit. It grabbed her by the hair and took her close to her closet door. She tried to say "in the father the son the Holy Spirit" but again it stopped her. This time it grabbed her jaw and forced it downward. She did not give up she tries to say it again and it puts an extreme pain in her back. Still strong she says it once again and it left her. She told me that "it did not leave me instantly it crept out of my body".

I could not believe this story I was hearing! This is something you see on TV (I said in my mind). I try and stay strong for her. I take her hand and lead her to her room, when I get this sudden cold chill all through my body. I look at her bed where this took place. There I see a white hand print with long fingernails. The weirdest thing is that we both have no fingernails. She also had taken her sheets to my house to wash them the day before. I freak out I said we got to leave right now. We ran out of the house. She called her parents, I called mine and she called her grandfather who was a preacher.

We still experienced things for about a month and then finally it suddenly stopped. Maybe all the prayers and me reading bible scriptures everyday got to it. I could keep writing for days but I will save some of the other stories for another time.

Please if you have any idea of what this might have been please reply! Thank you all so much God bless.

Other hauntings by jesusfreak777

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Kentucky

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, jesusfreak777, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will participate in the discussion and I need help with what I have experienced.

DarkFlames95 (1 stories) (19 posts)
 
10 years ago (2013-10-29)
It was a demon or something demonic, if it react like that to the name of God.
RobynAbigail (3 posts)
 
13 years ago (2011-03-13)
Psalms 23 downwards to 24 everymorning read this
Especially "when I walk through the valley of the
Shadow of death, I fear No Evil, for you are with me"
The big "J" as I always call him is always there.
taylor420 (4 posts)
 
14 years ago (2009-12-12)
im sorry<= (.one time me and my cousin were spending the night in this very old hotel. The next morning I woke to find her wide awake and sweating. I asked her what was wrong and she pointed at her ankle. There you could see a huge creepy claw mark on her ankle. She said she woke up being slowly dragged of her bed. Me and her never ever went back there again.
GhostHousing (7 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-08-26)
Wait, lemme get this straight, it projected an image on the wall? Did you see it or did she tell you this afterwards?
Miss_Cannabis (20 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-08-26)
Wow this story is pretty intense. I hate when that feeling of discomfort comes over you when a demonic pressence is near!
RayvenHawk (21 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-07-07)
I highly highly doubt its a demon, they truly have better things to do. Secondly you can have all the faith in the world but you have no ties to that house/apartment, your girlfriend does and since it's targeting her, she has to fight it not you. Her faith in what she truly honestly believes will give her power over just about anything if done properly. Anyone can say "I believe this..." but fail to truly believe it.

Most priests today are too skeptical to even do a half decent job of cleansing a house.

My advice (** Warning this will sound harsh and counterproductive, but it's not **)

1) She has to get her mindset to the point that she has faith in her beliefs and herself. She controls her body, mind & spirit.

2) She has to provoke whatever is there (make it come out of hiding).

3) She has to simply let go of the situation. What I mean is her conscious mind is not going to let any of this work, because of the fact it'll try to rationalize the whole thing. She has to let her sub-conscious run the show.

How step 3 works is, you let go stop thinking of what you need to say, do, go, etc etc. Let whatever words and tone that feel like coming out to come out. Those words hold the power necessary (and they may infact be jibberish, doesn't matter).

Once she taps into it, she has to force it out the front door and deny it re-entry (something along the lines of "Your not welcome here any longer!"). Close the door and call to whatever your faith considers a guardian to watch the entrance to the home.

I've had to deal with plenty of things of that nature and still do to this day (hear voices from time to time at different places, get scratches, see things, etc etc) but out of all of them I've only encountered a demon once and that was in passing (The last line will have to wait for another day).
cjswing (guest)
 
15 years ago (2009-05-28)
'The weirdest thing is that we both have no fingernails.'

Yeah that is pretty weird alright!
Demonologist13 (7 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-05-05)
Praying in your mind is just as effective as praying out loud. Demons who stop you from verbalizing your prayers are preying on the assumption that prayers must be verbal to be heard. God certainly is not limited by how we communicate.

Some of the most devout people around are religious monks who take a vow of silence and still spend their days doing a lot of praying.

If this was a demon, then you are faced with a battle of the wills. No demon can possess anyone unless it has their full consent. That is why there are few real cases of perfect possession where someone is totally under a demon's control.

Most deliverances or exorcisms are a freeing of the victim, so they can then freely seek God's help and oppose a hostile spirit. Some times you have to repent of some action that may have invited a demon into your life. (Not saying this is necessarily the case.)

I'm glad to hear that you have peace at last in this difficult situation. 😊
shadow_witch (65 posts)
+1
15 years ago (2009-04-20)
Wow...I would say, some people are in serious need of Hooked on Phonics. 😕
theknowingman (10 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-04-16)
JesusFreak777 god bless you on the holy bible. I say put a cross in your house and your girl friend's house. Maby take a step further like using a wegi board. Set a wegi board where the things mostly happen.next,put the tringle on the wegi board then ask a question like were you alive.then,if see the tringle move wrigt the letter that its stops at and contue. The spirt can also use the wegi tringle as a pointer. It may also show its power by moving the wegi trigle fast in dricions or it may even have the power to posses you but its not likly. Send me a email at dylancoffie [at] yahoo.com p.s.i help people in this kind of siution and more. 😨 😐 😠
Beast_of_the_East (5 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-04-09)
One thing you could try is wearing a cross around your neck. My friend was experiancing similair happenings, and when she tried the cross it helped her in a great way.
I hope you find a way to get the demon away
amkoreann (2 stories) (14 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-04-04)
hey Jesusfreak.

You know, my sister experienced a similar thing to that.

In korean we call it GAOUI, its basiccaly when you are touched by demons or ghosts, it happens when you wake up and you can't move, sometimes its due to veing really tires but you can tell the difference when being tired and being held by something.

Anyways, my church teachers, they all told me that the best way was to ignore it because it happens to people with strong faith to weaken them or to not find God.

If taht doesn't work, try say: I command you to leave in the name of Jesus Christ.

Maybe it could work.

God Bless:D
Shaz101 (1 stories) (22 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-03-07)
God bless you for your braveness throughout this experience for you. And I admire the way you are protecting and caring for your partner.
kuehnau (5 stories) (60 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-03-01)
Most defiantly Sleep paralysis in the first part. For awhile I was having a attack once a night for weeks on end. It isn't that ridiculous to suggest you had one, one month apart from your girlfriend.
flamewithin (57 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-02-24)
have you ever thought maybe it could be were you are liveing at. Places have historys, maybe something or someone did things they shouldnt have were you are liveing. Like oujio boards devil worship. People open doors at times they leave but what ever they brought there didn't.or maybe something bad happened there who knows, but it is a possibility. Keep your faith and god in your heart ❤
rookdygin (24 stories) (4458 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-02-22)
Rotundus,

Parts of this encounter do have all the 'earmarks' of sleep paralysis. That does not explain the hand print that Brandon has a picture of. This encounter has so many 'levels' to it that I truly want to help Brandon, in part to make it stop and in part to figure out what is causing these things to happen.

Weapon,

Along the same lines as above, going to the pastor is a fine idea, and in truth it can eliminate the problem. If however closure is brought without understanding it could bring doubt and doubt can create an opening for something else to be attracted in. Understanding can also strengthen our Faith (doesn't matter which Faith you have) and that is never a bad thing.

Brandon,

I'm so glad you decided to share this with us and I hope we can figure out what is going on in order to find a small measure of understanding so that we all can benefit from the experience.

Respectfully,

Rook
jesusfreak777 (2 stories) (29 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-02-22)
Thanks for all the info and concerns. God bless all of you that has commented me! Sleep paralysis I just can't see that happening to the both of us one month apart. But who knows. That is still possible. Thank you again. I will keep in touch for I will get to the bottom of this soon!

Brandon
weapon (1 stories) (5 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-02-22)
hey buddy

You say your a christian and you believe in god and jesus... Thats great news keep praying and asking god for protection... But if I were you id stop risking it and just get down to your church and ask for the pastor to go to your house and rebuke whatever is in there and bless the house for you...
lioncat97 (2 stories) (67 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-02-21)
This is a bone chilling story. Exept I don't believe in Jesus. I guess different religions have different beliefes. Good story.
Rotundus (1 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-02-19)
Similar things have happened to me to many times to count. It scared the hell out of me until I did some digging a few years back. Apparently it's called sleep paralysis and hypnogagic hallucination, and yes it can be very unsettling. Rest easy though in the fact that it's a more or less established medical condition. As far as the visions you describe, the type of things a person witnesses in the sleep paralysis state has much to do with their own personality and belief systems. The paralysis the person suffers results in a panicked fear which influences the visions they see in an often negative or disturbing fashion. It's a half awake, half asleep nightmare, not to put to fine a point on it.

In this state I've had extremely strange conversations with talking light bulbs (one of the more benign experiences), been screamed at by an angry maniac claiming I was sleeping in their bed and that the year was 1943 or 63 or some such nonsense, been kicked around and generally harassed by shadowy figures, been courted by a succubus on more then one occasion, been dragged across the room (or so it seemed) and more or less have dealt with a wide variety of boogey men and boogey women. It's quite unpleasant overall but it can be interesting dinner conversation among the right people (if you don't get to graphic).

The experiences were quite frequent at one point but have since become extremely rare for me, and when they do happen, as long as I keep my fear in check they're usually fairly benign in nature.

Before you start hanging garlic, try sleeping on your side or stomach. The type of thing you're talking about usually happens when you sleep on your back. If the hallucinations continue to trouble you, try to remain as calm as you can, laugh at them even, and make the best of a bad situation. As the old saying goes, when life gives you terrifying demons, make terrifying demonade. If they continue and are to troubling to bare, go to your doctor and explain to him or her that you're suffering from sleep paralysis. There's very effective treatment available -Clonazepam- if it gets to that point.

I hope I may have helped to ease your mind a bit. There are many wonderful and strange things in this barely understood universe of ours but keeping a level head is just as important as keeping an open mind.

Here's a link for more information on what you and your girl friend most likely experienced...

Http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sleep_paralysis
pandora0791 (2 stories) (38 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-02-19)
WOW, thank you for sharing your story, truly one of my favorites!

...and what a terrible experience you two have gone through, I hope you never experience anything like that again, EVER.

Aunt sister's = ancestors?

God Bless, B~
Fetishdude (2 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-02-19)
Dude don't keep the sheets man, you gotta burn them! Or else... Crazy shiat will happen. Believe me, I know.
jesusfreak777 (2 stories) (29 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-02-18)
i will take a picture of the cloth tomorrow and post it on my website. It might be later in the day tomorrow I got to work tonight. Thank you
Brandon

PS: my other story should be posted by tonight I hope.
rookdygin (24 stories) (4458 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-02-18)
Brandon,

On the cloth, what is the drawing of? It may be nothing, then again...

Your right that symbol does give that appearence, but the one used by Hitler was 'tilted' at a 45 degree angle and the Hindu symbol for peace is drawn at a 90 degree angle.

I'm more curious about the picture on the cloth. Please let me know or if possible please post a picture of it? Thank in advance.

Respectfully,

Rook
jesusfreak777 (2 stories) (29 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-02-18)
Well she did got o India for two months. She brought back a couple of things from there. There is a cloth that has a drawing on it. A necklace that has the India/Hindu symbol for peace. It looks just like the Nazi symbol. That's all that I can think of off the top of my head.
Thanks
Brandon
rookdygin (24 stories) (4458 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-02-18)
Just eliminating the possibilities.

Another question comes to mind...

Any recent purchases from a garage sale, estate sale or 'antique store'? Whatever this is may have a connection to an item in the home. (It could even be an old object that belongs to the family that was put away and is now back on display.)
jesusfreak777 (2 stories) (29 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-02-18)
i took the picture as found. After we ran out of the house. The next day she went back home she took the pictures. And she waited for me to come over to take the sheet off the bed she did not want to touch it. I really doubt that it was bleach. Because all she did was a load of dark's at my house. Which was her bed spread and sheets. So I would not see where she would of had any bleach on her hands.
Once again thanks for you interest in helping me!
Brandon
rookdygin (24 stories) (4458 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-02-18)
Another 'real world' possibility for the hand print... Could it have been handled by someone with bleach on their fingers?

I want to rule out all 'natural means' before proceeding further with the hand print. I know it was 'large' but if the sheet was bunched up a bit when it was 'grabbed/touched then the mark would look larger than 'normal' with the sheet spread out. Did you take the picture of the handprint 'as was found' or did you move the sheet first?

Thank you in advance for your pactience as I research some of these things and I can not wait until your next one is up to read.

Respectfully,

Rook
souss (8 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-02-18)
one you gone sleep try tho set a cd player next you, and play some koran specialy surat al baqara, and believe me the devils, demons can't stand the burning effect of the koran
If you want the surah look this site
Http://www.audioquraan.com/quraan.asp
Sqweeky1297 (30 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-02-18)
I hope that it wasn't the devil or if it wasn't it must of been a evil sprit (poltergist maybe?)
Please stay safe and keep the lord in your life.

Read previous comments

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: