You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Demons / Possessions / Exorcisms :: Demon In The Bedroom 2

Real Ghost Stories

Demon In The Bedroom 2

 

I am writing this to give some more information about what was going on. The next day after the last incident we were staying at my house still scared to death and not sure what to do. I still felt the presence of whatever harmed her the day before. When we closed our eyes to fall asleep I was the first one to pass out. I wake up for some odd reason. I got up and turned the TV on. Hoping that this would put me back to sleep. I lay down for about ten minutes when Monica woke up and sat up really quick! She was feeling some sort of pressure on her chest. So I grabbed her hand and started to pray. At first it did not help it took five minutes for her to get some relief in her chest. I then asked myself, did this thing follow us here to my own house. How can something follow you like that? So I told her to go back to sleep, I would stay up the rest of the night and make sure she was ok.

She fell back to sleep and everything was fine. She woke up about 10am and said that she had to go home and let Bailee her dog out. So I told her that I was going to go to bed and that if she needed me to call me. So she went to her house and I passed out. I did not think that I would get much sleep because I thought for sure that she would call me. Seven hours later I woke up. The first thing I did was check my phone to make sure there were no missed calls from her. Nothing, a sign of relief went across me. I would feel awful if something happened and I was asleep.

I called her and asked her how it is going. She said that it could be better. Why I asked her. She said that when she came home Bailee had her tail in between her legs like she was scared to death. An hour after that Monica said that she was folding clothes and heard a little girl say 'puppy' she heard it twice. No one was home. So she called for Bailee to come to the living room with her. Now let me add, this dog is a Great Dane and smart as a tack. Anytime you call her name she comes in a flash! But she did not come this time. So she said her name again. She still did not come.

Monica went towards the room where Bailee was, and here she came, tail between her legs again.

Two weeks after that everyday we would come home and Bailee would still have her tail between her legs. I know something was scaring and tormenting her!

I started to read the bible out loud everyday. I also opened a Bible and sat it down on her dresser every night. I even went as far as putting my bible CD in my computer and playing that all night while we slept.

One night we are sitting in her bedroom watching TV when all of a sudden her door started shaking. Now there was no window open in the house, and it was way to strong to be just a breeze. We just sat there dazed and scared to death. I stood up and started to pray in my head. Monica told me to pray out loud. I tried but I was paralyzed with fear. When I finally came to my senses I prayed out loud. It was at that moment I saw a very, very small orb flying towards the dog. When I started to stare, it did a complete 180 and turned right towards me. I had to duck out of the way or it would have hit me. It disappeared not to be seen nowhere. I told Monica we had to leave right away.

Then something else happened I heard a screeching sound coming from the hallway or the bathroom. I could not tell where exactly. I asked if Monica heard the sound she said yes. What exactly did you hear I asked her? She said something fly past her face. Now I was thinking to myself, that the sound I heard was the sound it made before it flew past her face. My adrenaline was pumping as hard as it ever pumped. I started to shed a tear I was so terrified. I grabbed my bible and told her come on we have to go. I put the bible out in front of me. Acting as if it were my shield and ran out the door.

There are more things that happened but the ones I have told you are the most severe ones.

Thank you Rook and others for the help and your comments I hope this helps you all decide what you think was going on and what I should do.

Thanks, Brandon

Other hauntings by jesusfreak777

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Kentucky

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, jesusfreak777, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will participate in the discussion and I need help with what I have experienced.

ilove1D (2 stories) (4 posts)
-1
11 years ago (2012-10-22)
dude honestly I'm getting so scared JUST READING THIS and yea when I was little when I was like 8 I also felt like something flew across my face like a bat or something like that then I screamed and woke up but there was nothing there.
theknowingman (10 posts)
-1
15 years ago (2009-04-16)
Hi Brandon I post a help commet on your story of Deamon In The Bedroom. When that orb swop around and headed for you, your luky you ducked. I sall and orb go after my Girlfriend once she was watching tv I yelled ORB and my girl turns aroun and is like WHAT. She didn't duck and the deamon went right trouh where the heart was possest hear stop her heart rat and she was dead I cry for 2 days strait with out eating. Please send me a messase on my yahoo account its dylancoffie [at] yahoo.com 😭 😭 😭
Shaz101 (1 stories) (22 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-03-07)
Like I said on your previous story... You are very brave for you and gor your partner. But if the occurences are this common I would suggest moving (only if you surely want to) Better to be safe than sorry.
kuehnau (5 stories) (60 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-03-01)
You know, you could have multiple spirits going on here. Animals can sense thing people can't. You never can really know for sure!

The heaviness on your girlfriend's chest could be a lot of things though. I'd have her go to her local doctor if it persists. It could be asthma for all you know. Coupled with sleeping problems (Sleep paralysis!), it could be a big health issue.

As for the rest of it, don't allow yourselves to be afraid. Once you allow fear to enter your life, it will be even harder to deal with it and it will seem all but impossible. Some of the best ways to deal with this sort of thing, is to try and rationalize as much of it as possible. In the end, you may be left with a few unexplained, unsolved events, but it may make you feel better about the situation as a whole.

Best bet is to talk to your local pastor or priest or whatever it is you have and ask him for help. Keep in mind, with today's standard and scientology, it can sometimes be hard to convince a religious authority to perform cleansing rituals.

Finally, keep in mind stuff can follow you. And if it is persistent in doing so, it will do so. If you don't deal with it now, it may become a problem in the future.
rookdygin (24 stories) (4458 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-02-24)
Brandon,

These are just my feelings about what it could be. Very nice to have a little bit of confirmation though, the wall hanging actually being in the closet at the time this happened is a good indication that I may be correct.

The 'spirit/entity' will be active when talked about, it will 'feel' that 'energy' focused on it and respond. Please search your own feelings and do your own research into this matter for all I have really given you is my 'feelings' and inspirations about what is happening to you and your girlfriend. I wish you the best, I will keep you in my prayers and please keep us updated.

Respectfully,

Rook
jesusfreak777 (2 stories) (29 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-02-24)
Yes the cloth was in the closet. Wow so that is what has put us through the hell that we have been through! Then I can not let it be in the same house as us. I understand that it might mean no harm at all but I do not want it hear. I will let it know my rules and if it does not obey me then I will be forced to cleanse the house it sent it out for good. Rook I can not explain to you how much help you have been. It means allot. I will for sure keep you posted on what has been going on and give you further details. I just want to say one more thing. While I am writing this I am sitting next to my girlfriend and I read her what you wrote. When I finished we started to hear strange noises coming from her room. Then from the kitchen. I am pretty sure that you might be right about this. I am sure we will find out. God bless you my friend. Keep me in your prayers as I will keep you in mine!

Thanks, Brandon
rookdygin (24 stories) (4458 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-02-24)
I think I have a possible answer for you Brandon.

I have never felt this 'spirit/entity' was malevolent, more benevolent in nature. I feel that for some reason it is attached to the wall hanging. (at the time of your girlfriends experience was the wall hanging in the closet?) I 'FEEL' it was.

This 'spirit/entity' or Deva (s) in the Hindu Religion, had been a guardian angel for a Family and was 'confused' when 'awakened' in a strange place. Why is it attached to the wall hanging? I have no idea. Does it mean any harm, absolutely not.

The real question for you Brandon, and your girlfriend, is this... Do you want to co-exist with this 'entity/spirit' or do you want it gone from your home? Having it remain is easy, just 'state your rules' out loud, say a prayer and ask for 'it' to respect your wishes. If you want it to leave... Either return from whence it came or return to the light from which it came, you can preform, have preformed for you, a cleansing ritual. Or one final choice, I can attempt to guide this 'entity/spirit' home for you.

I leave this in your hands my friend, I do not expect everyone to believe this, this is simply how/what I feel is going on. I can not explain how/why I feel this, I just do. Thank you for sharing your experience with us and I hope I have been some help.

Respectfully,

Rook
rookdygin (24 stories) (4458 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-02-24)
For those following this thread, the picture of the wall hanging is posted at jesusfreak777 web site. The one in his profile.

Brandon,

He is indeed 'watching' over the cows. There is a good chance that he is watching over a sacred herd because the cow is a revered animal in the Hindu religion.

This might even be a picture depicting 'Lord Krishna' when he spent time as a cow herd in Gokul. If the man had a flute I'd say that was a definite possibility.

It looks like a 'new' painting, but I await the answer to that one. Thanks for posting the picture. Now for some research.

Respectfully,

Rook
cthullu (10 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-02-24)
I am going to be afraid to sleep tonight but maybe not if nothin hurts me I hope nothing hurts me.
jesusfreak777 (2 stories) (29 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-02-22)
Sqweeky1297

Www.gettheanswers.webs.com then click on photo gallery
Sqweeky1297 (30 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-02-21)
Hey brandon,
Himine name is rylee I'm only 12 years old from me (usa). Whatb is yourwebsite I would like to look into your two storys and if you want to know some thing about ghost/spirtes and me I've had 5 encounters with them and no one belives me. Which Iknew was going to happen, the strange thing is only my mimi (grandma) belives me, maybe because she saw them too when she was a young girl? 😕
jesusfreak777 (2 stories) (29 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-02-21)
it is a wall hanging. It has a man sitting under a tree and a bunch of cows. I think the man is like guarding the cows!
jesusfreak777 (2 stories) (29 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-02-21)
ok I will get all the information from my girl about where it was bought etc. Thank you and God bless you my friend!
rookdygin (24 stories) (4458 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-02-21)
Brandon,

That's odd. I thought those three pictures of the hand print had the same date on them...hummmm.

I will wait patiently for the picture of the cloth. How big is this? Is it a 'throw', or a blanket? Perhaps a wall hanging? Where in India was it bought? Was it a 'new' item or something that had been 'used'?

I know I keep asking questions, but knowledge is power. The more we know, the more we begin to understand, the more we understand the less mystery there is, the less mystery there is the less fear we have...

I could keep going with that but I think you understand.

Respectfully,

Rook
jesusfreak777 (2 stories) (29 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-02-21)
Rook

Me and my cousin were just looking at the pictures on my website. I do not know if you noticed this but the dates are different. That is so weird because when these pictures were taken the camera froze up and we tried to look at other pictures but the ones with the hand were on every single page in the cameras memory! Now that I got you and I am doing some investigation myself its getting crazier and crazier.
Thanks,Brandon
jesusfreak777 (2 stories) (29 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-02-21)
you are exactly right. It might have something to do with India. I took her SD card out of her camera to download the picture I took of the cloth. I never had any problems with the disk before. But I tried to get it to work on her computer it would not work. So I took it to my house and it still did not work it made my computer turn itself off. I don't know what is going on but I will get another camera if I have to! I will get that picture up soon. Once again thanks for all of your help!
Thanks,Brandon
rookdygin (24 stories) (4458 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-02-21)
Brandon,

The blinds are just another small confirmation that whatever this is it's not 'evil' for that would prefer secrecy and darkness, no matter how 'fair' they may appear it's always secrecy and darkness.

If I read things right the major 'encounter' happened after your conversion and her re-awakened intrest in the Church... And this after her return from India... Intresting.

I think the sleep paralysis 'thing' may have been just that... An experience with sleep paralysis. (not any fun, but 'natural' none the less.)

The 'encounter' in which your girlfriend was touched, shown the image of Christ and these other instances, well there is a bit more going on. Some spirit/entity is trying to make contact for some reason and it is up to us to figure out why. I still think it's trying to show something, what that something is I do not know. (I also feel it may have something to do with her trip to India.)

Respectfully,

Rook
jesusfreak777 (2 stories) (29 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-02-20)
Rook,my girlfriend called me today and told me that before she went to bed she closed her blinds so that when she was sleeping the sun would not beam in her room. When she woke up they were open. I don't know my friend but I think I have been sharing my story for a reason. Its kind of weird because I have been feeling it lately not to the point like I used to but I know it is there. Its energy is no where near as strong as it used to be! I got to wait to get to my house to upload this picture of the cloth I took the pic of it just now. Thanks again for all the help.

Thanks,Brandon
Jigsaw (1 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-02-20)
that was a scary and griping story and this is very unusual for me as I am very very rarely scared! 😨 😨 😨
jesusfreak777 (2 stories) (29 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-02-20)
Kim south

I have a picture on my website that you can see the hand that was left on the bed after what happened to my girlfriend. Thank you for the encouraging words, and information that you gave me God bless you.
Thanks,Brandon
jesusfreak777 (2 stories) (29 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-02-20)
Rook

Well let me give you as much info about me and my girlfriends relationship. She was raised a strong christian. She told me that when she was nine years old she saw a picture of a demons face that covered up her whole wall. She did not even kiss a boy until her senior year of high school. Then she fell off. She stopped her faith and started to drink and have sex with her boyfriend. OK with that being said. I started to date her three years ago. We both did not have our faith in Christ and never talked about him at all. Then about a year or so ago is when we had the whole sleep paralysis thing happen to us. Then she left went to India and while she was gone I found the lord. I have always believed and I was baptized when I was young. Before I really knew who Jesus really was and understood the bible. When she came back I told her what I have done and she started to get interested. She missed the relationship with God. And as soon as she started talking about Going to church it started all of it started!
God bless you all on this website you are a blessing to me.
Thanks,Brandon
KimSouthO (27 stories) (1960 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-02-20)
I have read both of your stories and am looking forward to seeing your picture. I realize these occurances are terrifying, but remember as long as you have the faith and love of the Lord on your side, these little mind games and parlor tricks can not do any harm.

Take the fear back. There is theory these'things' feed off fear. It energize thema dn gives them more power.DOn't allow them (it) to have the power and KEEP YOUR FAITH strong!

God Bless!
rookdygin (24 stories) (4458 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-02-20)
Brandon,

A very real question... Did these experiences start soon after your conversion? Or did they start when your girlfriend returned from India?

I had a though as to what may be going on, it could be nothing, but then again...

Please let me know... The more exact you can be with the time all this began the better I can focus on finding finding answers for you. (or at least trying to.)

Respectfully,

Rook
jesusfreak777 (2 stories) (29 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-02-20)
well I do have to say that to this extreme no! But we did have the little sleep paralysis type thing that took place. But I just do not see that even comparing to this. I will get that picture soon I am sorry that I have not put that up yet. I have just been busy with work and all that good stuff. Once again I want to think all of you for actually caring to help. Out in this huge world not everybody understands this type of thing. It feels good to talk to people that do not think that I am crazy! God bless you all! I promise I will make sure that I have that picture up by Saturday.
Thanks,Brandon
rookdygin (24 stories) (4458 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-02-20)
I know I'm 'swimming aginst the stream' here. I also know that this is scareing the daylights out of Brandon and his girlfriend and her poor dog but I'm still not convinced that what is doing this is a 'bad' spirit/entity/ghost...what have you.

Ghostseer,

110% correct, couldn't agree more (though for me it's a sphear of white light that compleatly surounds and shields me).

Brandon,

I wouldn't be worried about 'legion' showing up. While this may be some sort of 'test of Faith' I don't feel the 'source' is 'dark/evil'... Call it what you will. Again I can not tell you how I feel this, I can say it's 'by my Faith' I feel this way but does that really and truly explain or confirm I'm right... Not really. Even after reading part 2 here I do not feel that it is out to get you.

The way Bailee has been acting causes me some concern, animals often sense things before and more than we do and it sounds as if something has scared this 'big old Dog'. Though this may just be casued by the dog sensing a very strong presense in the home. A Dominate spirit if you will... Something 'she' has never felt before so she 'shrinks' away from whatever it is. (I feel the dog is female...I'm I correct?)

Keep praying, please put up that picture so I may see what is on that cloth and I must ask this... Did any of these events take place before her trip to India?

Respectfully,

Garret
pandora0791 (2 stories) (38 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-02-19)
You're absolutely right Brandon, you said it best yourself. Jesus helped you and your girlfriend through the last and He will surly get you through another (although I hope there is no need). I believe you have all tools you need to fight whatever this is, your faith. As long as you "believe" He will help you, He will.

God Bless, B~
ThatRandomGuy (1 stories) (75 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-02-19)
A strong faith is always a good tool against demons 😉 I'm sure you'll be fine if whatever entity this is comes back. Have you had your house blessed? If not you should. Best of luck and stay safe.
jesusfreak777 (2 stories) (29 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-02-19)
jaleigh,ghostseer I want to thank the both of you for caring enough to leave me a comment. Yes God has defiantly got me through this. If it was not for him I do not think that it would be possible to live through something like this. The main thing that I am worried about is it coming back. The next time it might be legions which I am sure you know the story in the bible about the demon saying his name was legion, I am many. But I am sure if My Jesus got me through the first time he will every time. Thank you for your prayers and God bless you all as well!
Thanks,Brandon
Jaleigh (4 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-02-19)
Although, I don't have any suggestions that would help you, I do want to say I'm so sorry that you, your girlfriend, as well as her dog, are having to go through this terrible ordeal. No one should ever have to face this kind of thing. I've read a lot of stories like yours and the answer has always been to pray and believe in God and his guidance. It looks like you're already on the right track. I will pray for you all. I hope you guys can get this resolved soon. STAY STRONG & KEEP YOUR FAITH! God Bless you all.
ghostseer (41 stories) (408 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-02-19)
I have been where you are, and so much worse. You are on the right track, but one thing I would suggest, Picture the shield and sword of God as all around you when these terrible things are happening. I also invoke and use the words " Through the Power of God, and in the name of my Lord and Savior, Jesus the Christ,...I do not fear you, you have no power over me, Leave me and my loved ones alone ". It always works, but the key is TO BELIEVE what you are saying.

Can they follow you?...absolutely!. Can you give them power?, absolutely. We live in a time of Spiritual Warfare. I am happy to talk more with you. Just go to my profile page and contact me. I will pray for you. Believe in the power of prayer, believe in what you read within those pages of the Bible. Do not give them power by being afraid. Blessings, Ghostseer

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: