You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Apparitions / Voices / Touches :: Early Morning Wake Up Call

Real Ghost Stories

Early Morning Wake Up Call

 

It was about 4:10 am when I woke up. I had no idea why at the time so I just thought to go back to sleep. I tried to roll over on my other side because it started feeling really cold all down my back and along my waist. I just thought it was because my blanket rolled off. But than it started to get so cold I started to shiver so I tried to roll over; I felt stuck, like someone was pinning me down.

I started to hear breathing beside me (where it was really cold) so I just thought it was the spirit that likes to watch me; so I tried rolling over again. But I kept hitting him; and he wouldn't move. I started to really freak out because he's never done ANYTHING like this before. All he usually does is breathe and touch me on my arm or something occasionally. I tried to yell to get it off me; but by that point I was too scared to talk. I tried to free one of my hands. By the time I did I was able to tilt my head.

Standing at the front of my bed was a figure of a girl a couple of years older than be (that I could see.) I couldn't actually see what she looked like but I saw her figure. She was pretty skinny with long hair and pretty long legs of what I could tell. Because I wasn't used to these type of encounters EVER I started crying; I was really scarred. I tried to yell but the only words that came out of my mouth were "OK" It sounded like she was saying it through me; because at the time I did not want to say something like 'ok'.

I was so scarred I closed my eyes and waited. A couple minutes later I felt the coldness go away; and when I opened my eyes; she was gone. I kept crying because well I was emotional; I felt someone wipe my cheeks and graze my forehead until I stopped crying.

The strangest thing about this whole story is that my mom woke up at the exact same time this was happening; though she couldn't have had any idea this was going on, her bedroom is down stairs.

Other hauntings by sarah12375

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Canada

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, sarah12375, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will participate in the discussion and I need help with what I have experienced.

Jmak (6 stories) (156 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-02-22)
That is a very strange experience you had. A lot of what you described does sound like sleep paralysis. I'm not saying that it is SP just that is what it sounds like. Do you think your friendly spirit noticed you haveing this problem with SP and tried to comfort you afterwards? Just a thought. I do hope everything calms down for you. God bless.
GeenuhTheGenocideBearr (guest)
 
15 years ago (2009-02-20)
Wow...that's creepy. I've had similar experiences. I one time read a story about this girl who was sleeping, randomly woke up, and noticed that someone was next to her, because the blanket was rising like someone was breathing. Haha, sorry just thought I'd throw that out there. But yea, that's pretty scary.
sarah12375 (2 stories) (32 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-02-20)
That's what I was thinking; so I told them. I will help them, but if they try to scare me like that then I won't because I'll be to scared to help; nothings been happening since then so hopefully it worked.
faerielike (15 stories) (268 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-02-20)
Maybe she was trying to tell you its okay, and that is why you just said okay. Who knows?
I think these spirits are just as curious as some of us are and happen to pop in and scare the crap out of us sometimes. 😕
sarah12375 (2 stories) (32 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-02-19)
Well thank you for believing me:)
It's hard to know that no one around you can really understand. (well except for here)
Anyways if anyone wants to know more about the one that held me down you should read my first story; it helps to understand this one a little more.
I also just wanted to add; that at times I'll all of a sudden want to cry or laugh or just smile. It's as if I feel their emotions because I know they're not mine. Does anyone know what could be going on?
Thanks again.
ghostboy001 (4 stories) (137 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-02-19)
Your not crazy kids (not like us) just get freaked out at this subject your not crazy if you remeber that it will get better what will you must find out on your own.
sarah12375 (2 stories) (32 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-02-19)
Also for the people to tell me to tell people about what's been happening; I have. They just don't believe me... Probably because I'm young or they don't believe me; who knows?
Thanks for the great advice and I take in a dissect in a way everything you guys through at me. I love the comments!
Hope to hear more from you!
sarah12375 (2 stories) (32 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-02-19)
Sorry about note writing about yours too. I have been considering it; actually I've been reading a couple of stories on here about those. I think it could be one. Just I don't know; it only seemed to do that because she was their. He barely ever touches me, and when he does its only on the arm or forehead. Hopefully it isn't one because well I'm only thirteen. I'm glad all of you believe; sorry I just found out that one of my friends I've told about my experiences now thinks I'm crazy!
ghostboy001 (4 stories) (137 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-02-19)
Are you considering my subcubus incubus idea or are you tottaly set on sleep paralyis.
treasureseekers (2 stories) (28 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-02-19)
LOL It's no problem.:) We are here to bounce off ideas off of each other until something feels right to you.:)
sarah12375 (2 stories) (32 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-02-19)
I'm thinking that it might have been a dream though when treasureseeker said that I was paralysis I wasn't; only in certain spots, I know this because I tried pushing him off. Also the girl I saw; I've never seen her in my life. I'm not trying to say your wrong. I just want help. I tried getting a tape recorder today they didn't have one; but I did get a hearing advancement; so I'm going to try that later; thanks for the advice!
Love you all!

Sarah
Kayla1996 (6 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-02-19)
wow that's a lot to deal wit well obusily this girl is not trying to hurt you o your ok just next time tell someone please ❤
treasureseekers (2 stories) (28 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-02-19)
My apologies... I forgot about your 2nd to last paragraph. I wonder if it's your Guardian Angel, a relative that has passed on, or the man you wrote about in your first story comforting you? It could also be just simply you drifting back to sleep and having a minor dream at that moment.
treasureseekers (2 stories) (28 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-02-19)
I made a typo, sorry about that. Yes = yet (in the paragraph where I was talking about Sleep Paralysis.)
treasureseekers (2 stories) (28 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-02-19)
Hi Sarah,

Definitely interesting story you have there.

I don't know much about succubus and incubuses, but the description you gave does not seem to be of their kind. There are others on this site that are far more knowledgeable in this area and they will give you better advice than I ever could.

I wonder though if instead, if you were suffering from Sleep Paralysis/ Night Terrors? You seem to be of the right age to start getting them (I know I had them at your age, & they started going away in my early 20's)

The reason why I think it could be one of these is that your symptoms are very similar.

Sleep Paralysis is just that. Part of your brain is fully awake, yes, the part that controls your muscle co-ordination is still sleeping. Hence the paralysis. As that part of the brain awakes up, the "heaviness" you feel starts going away. The coldness you felt, could be a breeze/ draft, or the sweat drying off of you (we all sweat in our sleep), or it's a combination there of.

The sound you heard of breathing by your ear could have very well, have been the blood rushing in your head as your adrenalin kicked in as you started to get scared (the fight/ flight syndrome)

The child that you saw looking at you, could have very well, been the remnant of a dream you were having, & as your conscious started to become fully awake, she disappeared.

I have no children (my cats are the closest thing to kids), but with your mom waking up at roughly the same time, could just be a mom thing. Moms (& dads) tend to have a very powerful bond with their children & in my opinion, seem to have some type of "awareness" when something is upsetting their children.
sarah12375 (2 stories) (32 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-02-19)
I really don't know; because he was basically spooning me but their was a girl watching us:S and he's never done anything like that before. The next day a found a cross necklace so I put it on; and nothings really been happening. It seems like basically all the entities left except for him. I haven't seen the girl since.
ghostboy001 (4 stories) (137 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-02-18)
Clasic Incubus/subcubus encounter. In case you don't know they are sexual demons who attack you at night for sex and a Sucubus can drive a man to exaustion and kill him and inccubus will make a woman feel good but will hurt her in the long run.

God bless. ❤
CenterCore (guest)
 
15 years ago (2009-02-18)
Very odd; it's harder for me to relate because I'm haunted as well, but by a spirit who has never once touched me in any way. This sounds quite unnerving; I hope you are able to rid yourself of this spirit. It never works for me, but apparently it does for others, but maybe if you simply tell him to go away; that you don't want him to bother you.

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: