You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Haunted Places :: The Paranormal Experiences

Real Ghost Stories

The Paranormal Experiences

 

This story has happened when I was about 7 or 6 years old. I am now 19 years old and I won't forget about this paranormal night that happened to me.

My family decided to move in a house (Built in 1961). It was a beautiful house. After 2 days, around 7 pm, my family decided to go to the store to buy some groceries. I stayed home on my own as I had to do my homework, after which I would then watch TV. While I was watching TV I felt I was being watched. I needed to use the bathroom so I went to the bathroom and after I was done my business, I went to wash my hands. When I walked out of the washroom I saw this figure walk towards me. It was a woman with long hair. I asked if it was my mom and I was suddenly paralyzed. She then disappeared into the computer room.

The second experience was I was on the computer. It was a hot summer's night and the room turned cold. I was 11 and we were in the house. After I went to investigate, I could hear heavy footsteps come from the computer room I was in. The door opened and I passed out. I woke up at 11:00 am in my bed. I realized that I had been saved by my dad. I remember opening my eyes a little and seeing my dad carry me.

My third experience has when I was 12. I was on my computer and I turned on the webcam to see my friends. When I did, I didn't realize that there was a woman with dark hair watching me. My friend told me to look behind me and I said Okay. I looked behind me and but she had gone. I guess that she will still be in the house, only invisible this time.

Thanks' for reading this. I accept comments from you guys. I hope I don't see this ghost again since I told my parents to move to another house that my dad built.

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from New York

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, GhostTracker, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments and participate in the discussion.

GhostTracker (1 stories) (12 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-03-14)
Yes. A women that was in her early 60s died of cancer and old age. I guess that someone else experienced it if someone was at the house.
GhostTracker (1 stories) (12 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-03-11)
Well, The reason I stayed home it was because that I cracked my bone in my leg and I had to stay home because I couldn't get the wheelchair in the car.
gHosTmAgneT_03 (4 stories) (16 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-03-09)
i like your story... Was there a history about that house? Well maybe because it was build in the 1960's... I'm really interested bout it... Have you seen the face of the old woman? Does she resembles your mom because you asked her if she was your mom... I'm sorry for all the questions I'm just curious bout it... Well thanks for sharing your story!
whitebuffalo (guest)
 
15 years ago (2009-03-06)
And you know what?
Now a days if a parent were to allow their child to stay to home, at the age of 6 or 7, alone, when they went out shopping (albeit for food) they would be prosecuted for child neglect. That is, if they were "caught at it", and if you were in MY neck of the woods... Too many Predators out there.
Good thing you pointed out this was at least twelve years ago.
And I have the same question as Angel1. Did this woman that you saw SO represent your Mother that you COULD "replace" them in your mind? It is a curious comment..."Are you my Mom?"
I am wondering if you received a complete physical as a result of the paralysis and passing out?
When I was going through my chemical change, I would pass out at school, in my bedroom, at church, at the mall...
Very embarrassing.
When I was tested, the family doctor said I was going for the sympathy factor. BUT the neurologist and the doctor of naturopathy found that there was a chemical imbalance within my genetic make up, CAUSING these occurrences.
Just a thought.
Thank you.
Angel1 (guest)
 
15 years ago (2009-03-06)
Why would there be a woman watching you? Did you do any research into the house, maybe she died there?

You said that when you seen her, you asked if it was your mum, did she have the same features as her?

Sorry for the questions, just asking.
dreamergal72 (6 stories) (793 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-03-05)
Hi, Did you found the history of this house or the background why the spirit of the woman there?

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: