You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Haunted Places :: The Strange Presence In My Mums House

Real Ghost Stories

The Strange Presence In My Mums House

 

This happened to my mum 10 years ago. It all started when my mum bought a second hand bed.

Her first encounter was when the clock on top of her TV would move, only slightly enough for her to notice.

The second encounter was when she asleep alone, she saw something standing next to her bed. She blinked a few times because she thought she was dreaming. Yes you guessed it she wasn't.

My mum described to me what she saw. It was small in size with no hair and had the brightest blue eyes she had ever seen. She couldn't make out the face but was transfixed on the eyes. She also had something poke her back and tell her to get up. My mum thought it was her husband. But she was always alone when things happened except for the clock incident which they both witnessed it.

She did say the thing in her bedroom that night had a color like a shirt but could not make anything significant.

Her third encounter was the last because this terrified her the most. It was late and she was home alone lying in bed. When she rolled over to her husband's side she was thrown to her side of the bed again she thought her husband was home and asked him what he was doing, she got no reply.

After that third encounter she was afraid to stay in the house. She had a priest come and bless the house. He started from the outside of the house went room from room until he came upon my mums bedroom. Keep in mind my mum never mentioned which bedroom she had had these encounters in.

The priest said that something was in the bedroom but he didn't know exactly what it was. He told my mum and her husband to never talk about what happened in the house because it would think that it was being invited back.

My mum never heard or felt anything after the priest came.

The heaviness that she felt had gone. This happened in Crew in the UK. My mum moved about 10 years ago and has had nothing happen too her since.

This is a true story as told to me by my mum.

Enjoy

Other hauntings by happy

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from United Kingdom

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, happy, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments and participate in the discussion.

happy (3 stories) (18 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-03-17)
thanks for all your kind words. My mother was so scared of that house bileave me she has had many paranormal expieriances all her life. This time she took full mesures to resolve the problem. Ill have too get her on here so she can tell some more of her own paranormal stories. Thanks again for your kind words. God bless
Webbstain (3 stories) (24 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-02-15)
Wow, when I witness ghosts I get angry so she did great to keep her cool and not remention the ghost... Tell your mum I say nice 1 and is anyone else having troubleposting a story, I have some great ones I want to tell.

Trust in the lord forever:D

Webby
iscute11 (1 stories) (4 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-02-14)
She shouldn't of had bought a secondary bed! If your mom got it from a garage sale, she should have threw it away immediatlly because some thing can have gates and portals from a different world.
Haunted86 (9 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-02-13)
I would say to get a different house if the spirit is starting to throw her around and stuff. That means that the spirit/ghost is feeding off her energy and is coming back to life and that is a BAD THING
blank (8 stories) (110 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-02-11)
Your mom should have had a terrific time then. Thank God it came to an end before anything bad could happen. The priest asking them not to talk about it is very true. You do invite things when you show interest and stuff, have had various bad experiences because of this. Thanks for sharing this and a special thanks to your mom.

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: