You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Misc :: Dreams Come True And So Do Nightmares

Real Ghost Stories

Dreams Come True And So Do Nightmares

 

Last weekend was all set to head towards my grandma's place, all the hustle and bustle was for my cousin sister's first holy communion we had to attend. My sister and my dad left Friday evening and I had to wait until Saturday to take my mother along with me. Finally we were all set to go and hit the road. After a couple of hours on my motorcycle we reached the place, I was dead weight and couldn't carry myself after the long ride and my body was craving for rest.

It was a very long time since I had been there at least eight months or so I had to go along their chit chat and after an hour was the first one to hit the sack. Ours is a very big family and we are the only ones living nuclear. All neighbors there were related in some way or the other, I was sleeping in my aunt's place, the house was quite empty but I could still hear them talking and laughing outside, all these noises vanished in seconds and I dozed off.

Dead tired there was no way for a dream but a sudden nightmare popped up. An eerie feeling that the cot I was lying on was surrounded by spirits. It was just a dream but I was getting restless. In an instant I could make out that one of the spirits was coming right at me, the closer and closer it approached, my trembling went higher and higher and I jumped out of the bed gasping for air. A little relieved that the dream was broken but before I could take a second thought from the foot of the cot popped up a dark thing. Structured just like a man, I could see its limbs racing towards me I moved behind for self defense but to my shock woke again from a dream.

I realized that I had been dreaming of having a dream. A little complex but was a headache after the tired day. Before I could hit the bed again I heard some noise and turned towards my right hand side where my aunt's small bookshelf was. From behind it ran a creature towards the bedroom door and vanished in a second. I was almost out of my wits seeing something rush out from where I was sleeping at midnight, it took a couple of seconds before I could digest the sight of it and then I headed towards the hall to find no one there. To add more mystery to it the house was latched from the outside and they were all at my grandma's house. I had to knock and then ring my aunt to get off there. Couldn't share it with anyone on that day but something that convinced me was that I didn't have to sleep there everyday.

I really don't know how it feels to you but for me it was too complex than being scary. Because the creature that rushed from the bookshelf was the same kind that came in my dream.

Other hauntings by blank

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from India

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, blank, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will participate in the discussion and I need help with what I have experienced.

Dip1904 (115 posts)
 
9 years ago (2014-11-09)
may be it is some kind of being, apparition or any demonic force, who can communicate in dream or something... My best bet is on that.
Swa (21 posts)
 
13 years ago (2011-05-28)
I had a same experience. Not that same but surely it'll relate to yours nearly 90%. I'll share it soon. But tell me one thing, was the day Friday when you dreamt of that? Thanks.
HardToScare432 (1 stories) (72 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-07-31)
It is weird that you had a dream that you had a dream. Basically you dreamed that you had a nightmare which is... Scary (kinda) more weird. You had a nightmare that your nightmare came true! By the way, I like the way you said "Dead tired" haha! -HardToScare432
blank (8 stories) (110 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-04-21)
[at] FlaviaFerns - Thanks and would love to hear your experience too.
FlaviaFerns (2 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-09-04)
Well Blank I had a kind of a same experience but in a different way and what you saw pass that bookshelf I guess was not some creature... I totally relate to your experience...
blank (8 stories) (110 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-04-24)
Heyy thanks., and was the same when I was experiencing it too. Take Care.
HIVE_Mind_Confused (3 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-04-21)
wooh that's the first one of many ghost storys that made my heart pound in other words grate story!
HIVE_Mind
❤ ❤ ❤
blank (8 stories) (110 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-04-20)
Cool, but in no way does it explain the latter part of it. Thanks for your suggestions, but still it is kind of heavy on my head. Thanks.
Tonith (1136 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-04-18)
Sounds like you were just very over tired. When that happens, you can actually be exhausted but still restless. You were not sleeping in your own bed, in your own house and combined that with being over tired and it's not a wonder you were dreaming within a dream. Also you can think you are fully awake when you are not. This is called vivid dreaming or waking dreams but they are still just dreams.
zoajet (2 stories) (276 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-04-18)
just don't try to make dreams reality or the dream streem can be messed up. So watch what you do or you could be seeing the time and place of your own death.
blank (8 stories) (110 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-04-18)
Maybe this should be like the deja vu kind of thing I guess. I really need to know more about it. Am planning to give dream interpretations a shot. Thanks buddy for your suggestions.
zoajet (2 stories) (276 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-04-17)
like I said, dreams are portols. When you dream of it, somthing passed by of the same thing and became a real thing.
blank (8 stories) (110 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-04-17)
Very true, but in a course of time, but this one turned out real in just a few minutes. How does it explain this?
zoajet (2 stories) (276 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-04-17)
Dreams are also sprite portols, things you dream can become reality. Some dreams are so powerful to pridict the future.
blank (8 stories) (110 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-04-17)
Yup that sure was, thanks for the comment 😁 and heyy this instance has brought me the interest to know about dreams and its interpretations.
dreamergal72 (6 stories) (793 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-04-17)
wow sound like a leper or something from your dream you say a creature from the bookshelf. That sure is creepy.

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: