You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Succubus / Incubus / Sexual Ghosts :: Sexual Ghost Or Some Form Of Sleep Paralysis

Real Ghost Stories

Sexual Ghost Or Some Form Of Sleep Paralysis

 

This experience is the first thing I can remember but I put it down to being young, having weird dreams and an over reactive imagination for some time... But I just can't shift the feeling that it is so much more than that.

I was about 13-14 and I went to bed as usual nothing out of the ordinary and read my book until I got tired. I drifted off almost straight away and got into a deep sleep.

I started dreaming about this man I can't remember seeing his face. He climbed through the window and pulled my cover off and sat on top of me. The window was closed and locked and I couldn't relate to this guy at all. He wasn't wearing any clothes and he started to caress my body. At this point I woke up (or at least I think I did... It felt real but I also felt like I was still dreaming.)

I felt heaviness on my chest and I was breathing heavily. I felt something start to stroke up my arms and down my chest...

Obviously because I was so young I was freaked out by this and started to panic a bit but couldn't find a way to move or talk I just lay there hoping for it to go away.

Then the heaviness lifted and I felt someone stroking my legs and trying to open them... I didn't have the strength to stop it and I felt the heaviness back onto my thighs and it felt as if something was pulling my shorts aside and something wet going into me...

I couldn't talk I couldn't move I couldn't make a sound I felt stuck, frozen as if I couldn't do anything at all, it was horrible. I finally was able to shout leave me alone! And sat bolt up right and the heaviness was gone. It felt like I was waking up from a nightmare with all the feelings and shakiness.

I really don't know what this is but I thought I could get help from you guys seeing as you've been so helpful making me understand in the past.

Other hauntings by xXelliemayXx

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from United Kingdom

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, xXelliemayXx, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will participate in the discussion and I need help with what I have experienced.

Please be advised that this site is for the general public. Even though this category is about experiences of sexual nature with ghosts, no explicit content is allowed and comments that are deemed inappropriate will be deleted.

HelpfulCollegeGuy (3 posts)
 
13 years ago (2011-04-13)
I'm so sorry to hear this, its a real shame, maybe it was a really strong nightmare, or if you a certain it was real I am not one to doubt, if you can move on without remembering this all the time I would, if not I would consider talking to someone who has more knowledge on this kind of stuff instead of people on the internet since we can not understand all the circumstances.
Alex.
Preeti (100 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-10-04)
MAdison...my dear don't ask for something which can cost for you YOUR LIFE...never risk for your life... Else you wish

God bless you honey ❤
Preeti (100 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-10-04)
My friend some ghosts are SEX freak or can say some male ghosts fell in love with humans that's why...you are lucky that you are recovered...else am afraid what can happen to you...i'll put a story about my maid's cousin...dont worry keep the guts alive to fight for it...

GOd bless you dear ❤
xXelliemayXx (10 stories) (164 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-10-01)
Madison... Please don't say that... I strongly suggest you get that idea out of you head. Its not a good thing niether is it a nice experience to have to encounter. 😕
Take care and please don't wish that upon yourself. X
xXelliemayXx (10 stories) (164 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-09-23)
Im 18 now and this lasted about 3mins? I dunoit seemed forever... No I don't at all is that bad? 😭
jerryhend1 (3 stories) (136 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-09-12)
I rally don't understand you people, these things are not nice or kind, these things just don't want a quirky with a 13yrd they have a reason for there want... And it's not nice or good, but some of you out there have your agenda...
Succubusluver69 (40 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-07-16)
Sorry to hear that your experience was so frightening. The majority of Incubi and Succubi visits I've had over the years have never been shocking or frightening.

Madison: Be careful of what you wish for... As you may get it and not know what to do with it. Yes, Incubi can have sex with you if that's what you want. Sometimes just mentioning that you want one to visit you as you're going to bed is enough to attract one.
Madison (3 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-07-06)
wow...im almost 13 and that kind of scary, but I want that to happen to me... I'm in my cycle right now (you know... My period) so wanting sexual attention could just be a side effect... Do incubi have sex with you if you want them to? Just wondering... 😕
cjswing (guest)
 
15 years ago (2009-05-27)
have you ever considered that this was no dream? Unfortunately these situations do occur and the stress it can create may alter a persons perception or memory of what actually happened.
scrapmetalkitten (306 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-05-24)
I'm glad that only happened once to you. You were too young to experience something like that. I hope it doesn't come back because you obviously didn't like it.
zoajet (2 stories) (276 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-04-29)
Sleep Paralysis is a state of being in spirte world state. Your basicly asleep and awake at the same time. Kinda hard to explean. You saw an incubus and like preacher1 said, in like to do sexual things to girls. You were lucky it left when you told it to leave you alone. Most of the time it just got them angrt.
xXelliemayXx (10 stories) (164 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-04-28)
thanks sergant! But as you said I did tell it to go away when it was doing its thing and I haven't had anything else happen after this
Thanks for commenting! ❤
Sergeant (3 stories) (98 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-04-28)
Thank you for sharing that xXelliemayXx.
Your story does have hints of incubis but I wouldn't be alarmed because this happened 4-5 years ago.

All spirits have different personalities one to another and your (possible) encounter may have been just a one time occurance.

Some of them have been known to revisit.
I suggest if that does happen again to simply tell him to stop and leave you alone. Get your mind busy thinking of other things and don't entertain the thought of him.

You are still very young in your life and I don't suggest entertaining such a being at this point for several reasons.

If you were 10-20 years older my advice would be different.
xXelliemayXx (10 stories) (164 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-04-28)
Im nearly 18 now it was a long time ago and nothing has happened like this since I was young. It only happened once. As I said I felt asif I was awake already and I didn't wake up after it left me... It lasted about eerrrrmmm let me think a few minutes sorry it was so long ago so I dontknow excactly 😕
Thanks guys for posting if you need anything else from me just shout:)
❤ ❤
preacher1 (37 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-04-28)
* In my personal research I have come across similar stories and what you are talking about sounds like it is a incubus which is defined as: a male demon believed to lie on sleeping persons and to have sexual intercourse with sleeping women. It all starts the same way a female feels the presence of a man sometimes feels facial hair, feels a heavy ness on her chest and a feeling of immobility. I don't know your religious preference if any but prayer may help, even calling out the name of Jesus. Sometimes things may get worse if you try to pray, such as the pressure may get heavier or a choking sensation so you can't speak but if you stay strong and have faith you will prevail. Good luck and GOD BLESS.
PlaydoughMaster (8 stories) (38 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-04-27)
I hope that this past and your doing ok as well... I have had a same encounter as well.
boobyhobbs (1 stories) (12 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-04-27)
How old are you now? How long did the experience last? Can you remember ever waking up during the experience?

New comments for this story have been disabled