You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Children Who See Spirits :: Yes Mommy, The Boy Without A Face

Real Ghost Stories

Yes Mommy, The Boy Without A Face

 

I started out as a true skeptic, just to be honest. I believed there was "something else" out there but was just too busy to look or care. That is until my youngest child was born. I cannot remember how old she was when it started or even how the first episode played out. I just know that even at the age of one she would have these "dreams" that would just horrify her and when we went to comfort her she would always very fearfully look over our shoulder to see whatever we could not. For a long, long time we just passed it off as nothing. Until the little boy with no face!

I was just an ordinary day when I first heard about him. "You know Mommy, the little boy who comes into my room at night." I turned quickly expecting to hear a tall tale and I realized she was dead serious. (No pun intended) She told me he came into her room at night and played. When I asked her what he looked like she said she didn't know because he had no face. As I am writing this down I am experiencing the same gut wrenching feeling I had that day.

I shared this story with a few close family friends and one lady in particular was very intrigued by what I was telling her. She said she had always felt some strange connection between my daughter and herself. I would only find out why after her very sudden death.

Life went on and we just dealt with these "episodes" as they have been named at our house. I doused the room in holy water, put spiritual amulets under her mattress. Whatever I could think of to ease what I am now convinced was something I don't understand. Then our dear friend passed. And now my daughter is telling me that she sees our friend (we'll call her Anna) at a community picnic wearing red earrings. She was adamant that Anna was there. Now she has my mother convinced too.

God bless Anna. She made the boy with no face go away. I feel at peace in her room for a while. I don't understand why her sister doesn't have any of these experiences. But maybe that's why she will never go to bed alone, even at age 6.

Things were good for a bit. Only strange thing that happened for a few months was that we went to church where my youngest cannot seem to sit still. Not unusual for a 4 year old, right. Then we go up front for communion and the priest blesses her with the sign of the cross. We returned to our seat and she curls up on her coat and goes to sleep almost instantly... I was really freaked out. Even my father who plays guitar during mass noticed.

I am not a novelist so please forgive me if I skip or jump. I am for an odd reason feeling very anxious as I write this. I have never lumped all of this together before. It's scaring me.

Before this she would just stay in bed and yell. Now she's walking around. The first night she came down stairs was the scariest night of all. I'm sure it was maybe 9 months ago by now but it still is fresh in my mind. She was hissing at me. Like a snake. She walked OVER the coffee table not around it and then stood in front of me with the eyes wide and her tongue hanging out. (Again as I am writing I feel odd.) It took me awhile to snap her out of that one. Things clamed down after that for a bit. They would happen once every couple of weeks. Now we are gaining momentum again.

She was asleep-awake for nearly 10 minutes the other night. She had fallen asleep in my bed and I was down stairs doing some ironing when I heard someone talking. I went up and she had gone into her room and was squatted in front of the nightlight whispering for something to go away and something about her sister. I picked her up and she strightened out like a board as she always does. I brought her down stairs and tried to clam her down and she's jabbering random words. We thought she was out of it when she said she needed to go to the bathroom but as soon as she sat down I knew it wasn't over because she started to panic again. We wiped her down with cold water and that seemed to "break the spell".

I am worried. I don't know what to take from all of this. Some stranger once told me my children were Indigo children. I can't be imagining all of this to be something it's not can I?

The doctor says it night terrors. I'm not so sure. I am now a "paranormal State" addict, just waiting for the show to be about kids. I scrutinize every aspect when it is about kids. I don't know, maybe the show is balogna. Anyways...

I just don't know how to help her get through all this. Some of it she doesn't seem to remember but some she does.

I have to end this here. I still feel odd writing this all down.

Can sharing a story invite more trouble?

Please help. I am a mom in need of advice.

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Canada

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, mom2aseer, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will participate in the discussion and I need help with what I have experienced.

Teffy88 (10 posts)
 
2 years ago (2021-12-22)
Would love an update if you ever happen to come back to this site.
Calla_123 (1 posts)
 
11 years ago (2013-04-16)
Hi there, this is my first comment but due to the fact that it is about children I felt I should try and help. I'm still pretty young myself and remember a lot of what happened to me when I was younger. All children are open to the spiritual some longer than other and some stronger than others. Your children seem to be quite in tune to "that" world. It must be scary and I know when I have children I will also be afraid when my children start seeing the same things I did.
The fact that she sees things not all do doesn't mean shes possessed or anything just that shes special. Everything should be fine.
Hope that helps.
Sywren (29 posts)
 
12 years ago (2012-09-06)
Ah, I had no idea. I just had downloaded a few episodes last year. Haven't been up to date. Cheers for the info.
Pjod (3 stories) (978 posts)
 
12 years ago (2012-09-06)
sywren,
that show has been out of commission for a while now. They seemed to have replaced Chip Coffee for a younger guy, who was really good with the kids, the last most recent episodes- but even that has been a couple years now I believe.
Sywren (29 posts)
 
12 years ago (2012-09-06)
Mom2aseer, There is a show called Psychic Kids: Children of the Paranormal.

Good luck to you, I hope everything has been well since you posted this!
Sywren (29 posts)
 
12 years ago (2012-09-06)
So, Watch_and_Pray, you think that mediums and ghost hunters are ineffective?
Are you saying that they are terrible people? Why does it say not to turn to them?
Mediums can help identify the issue surrounding the home, give you information about the entities and help them move on.

There are plenty of gifted individuals on this site, who share their stories and experiences. Who help the spirits pass on courteously, and with respect.
Watch_And_Pray (1 posts)
-1
12 years ago (2012-09-06)
What you must do is call on The Name of Jesus and demand every evil spirit, demon, and anything that is not of God to leave your home, your family, and especially your daughter who is being directly attacked by these spirits. These things are real and many people are blinded to the reality of it or simply just play a deaf ear; but you cannot sleep on things like this. Call on Jesus, pray and ask God to deliver you, your family and your household from any attacks from the devil. God bless you and your family.
alvintan (1 posts)
 
12 years ago (2012-08-15)
lady:- can I know what is the status now? Everything better?
jerryhend1 (3 stories) (136 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-05-09)
Lady, please just be carefull of what you follow, one so young should not fall under anything, there are rules that must be run and dantheman sounds like a fool, he/she/it makes no commone ground there just talking heads...
kfreakelena (1 stories) (13 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-10-12)
Dear mom2aseer,

This is quite a problem you have on your hands. I think you should try and force your daughter to talk! Make her wear a holy cross around her neck! If she is being possessed than you should call in a good priest, one with a big experience in this situations. If that doesn't work I think you should move because it may come from the house. All I can wish you is the best of luck and be blessed. Tell us what happens!
shellybelly (2 stories) (11 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-08-30)
Im really sorry to hear that your daughters are going through that when their so young. The only thing that I could offer you for advice is to follow your gut feeling. The fact that you believe that your daughters is important. My mother never believed me as a young child even though I would dream of things and they would happen. And I always use to see her great grandfather and could describe him to a tea. Just have faith that you and your daughters will later understand there gifts. ❤ 😉
everlong (1 stories) (26 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-08-25)
Dantheman wrote
Im sorry, but I have been on this site to know that people have become delerious. Good things do not nhappen mysteriously if you pray to "god"...im sorry byt having faith in somthing that don't exsist is srta wastfull

Dan, let me tell you something. I believe in God but you are a complete idiot to believe that prayer will keep you completely safe from paranormal occurrences. And you're a jerk for giving your one-sided and wrong opinion.
everlong (1 stories) (26 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-08-25)
Wow! That is some pretty wild stuff you have going on. I don't have any advice other than possibly seeing about contacting a good medium. They can usually tell if someone else is gifted in that way. Also, if you like Paranormal State you must watch Ghost Adventures on Friday night at 8pm central on the Travel Channel. It blows Paranormal State away but you won't find any shows with kids in it. Take care and good luck.
jerryhend1 (3 stories) (136 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-08-18)
I would be looking at your friend that "just passed" if your little one was fine before this event and now shes having night terrors, you see ware I'm going with this?
whitebuffalo (guest)
+1
15 years ago (2009-05-23)
I have not read through all of the comments, just a cursory look, really, so please forgive me if I post a repeat comment.
The two sisters may be very alike in numerous ways, but there really is no known documentation as to why SOME children seem to sense and feel what other children around the same age do not. There have been many studies done to see if there is some kind of connection, in the DNA or otherwise, but nothing concrete has been found. What seems to be the common thought is that, as with all things, children deal with the same situation in a variety of ways.
I tell you, the hardest thing FOR ME was in determining IN MY OWN MIND whether these episodes were just dreams, imagination, or a child learning to push buttons. I never once thought, in the beginning that either of my children could see what others could not. When my son started "predicting" things is when I realized this could not be only coincidence. Some of the things were just too... Explicit.
When my daughter started describing people that we could look up in the paper...
The MOST IMPORTANT thing is support. YOU may not be able to handle it, in your own mind (Goodness knows I had a ROUGH time) but ACT like you can. Love the little ones fiercely, as there will be those that will treat them unfairly.
IF you should feel that they need added support, research the person you take them to. I had a very bad experience with my children (on separate occasions) and SHOULD have done much more research before trusting who I did.
Keep an open mind. Some of the things I have been told are truly astonishing, and to others would sound like a story made up by a young mind. Be careful what you choose to debate, and discuss only the "important ones". In time you will be able to determine which ones are only seen, and which ones are going to her for help.
I am so glad that Anna is there for your child. Maybe she was a bit hesitant to assist in life, (or unable to) but now that she is on The Other Side, perhaps you could suggest to your daughter that she is "safe" and can help if someone ELSE seems too scary.
It is a process, and a tiring one at times. Just be a firm protector, Mama, and always have that loving embrace available when needed or wanted.
Thank you.
JamesRobiscoe (419 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-05-22)
Mom2aSeer--First of all, blessings upon you for being a mother who pays attention and gets involved in her daughter's fears. Is there a grandparent or gentle older person not you who can winkle details from your daughter in a bond of trust?
Your own casual hugging and eye-to-eye assurances on completely different matters and occasions can assure your daughter she always has you to believe and comfort her, no matter what. This will strengthen her against fear but not against everything that's possible here. IF you want to consult a priest, may I suggest phoning out of town? A few othese may give you a "lay of the land" so to speak in that regard.
Angelboo has met Chip Coffey and highly recommends him. Since he's worked with young people, perhaps you'd consider chancing a phone call or e-mail to him? He may have the specialist's advice if nothing else.
Again, may I suggest you locate a copy of the prayer to St. Michael the Archangel and keep it tacked up somewhere for ready recitation? This is one powerful prayer that has earned respect of paranormal researchers across the spectrum of spiritual beliefs. GWG
mom2aseer (1 stories) (1 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-05-22)
My daughter is nearly 5.
I am not offended by anyone's comments on my religion. I am a firm believer and will "waste my time" however I see fit!
I have been afraid of asking for help because I guess I thought it would all just go away. No one answered me as to if I repeat this and I inviting more trouble. It seems the more I talk about it the worse things get.
Please don't be offended if I take awhile to answer I am a very busy Mom and don't get a chance to get on here often. How do you explain this to a child her age? She shuts me down when I try to discussit with her. Should I contact a priest?
😭 😭 😭
hobbyholly (11 stories) (572 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-05-20)
Jitow:
I understand your comment to Dan. I really do (see mine a little further down addressed to the OP and synndill).

But let's not start with each other. You don't want to be adding fuel to the fire (know what I mean?)

I think it would be best for everyone (especially the OP) if we get back to her issue/experience and not each others personal beliefs.

And really Jitow: I didn't mean to offend you or step out of my boundaries as a poster... I just know where this is headed. I think we can both agree... It will get annoying.
Jitow (362 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-05-20)
Hey Dan, Be very very careful of what you write, you will not be able to use ignorance as your excuse when your time comes.
Synndill (2 stories) (12 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-05-20)
Hollyhobby~ Thank you:) that was exactly what I was trying to convey is that we should be here to learn and to help where we can. I still have issues with getting my point across in text:) (Feel free to get a hold of me on my email as well. It's on my profile on here)

Mom2aseer~ I do appoligize to you for having been off subject. Hollyhobby has a good point is saying "re-assure her that you'll always be there for her", because the age does have a lot to do with it. If the support is there from you she will be more apt to open up to you about what's happening.
angelboo424 (28 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-05-20)
JamesRobiscoe -
I met Chip Coffey at a paranormal investigation I was lucky enough to attend with him and Ryan Buell and the members of PRS in October of last year - he is most definately the real deal and one of the nicest people I have ever met!
He said that they maybe renewing the Pschic Kids show but he's waiting for news from the network - I think they may air when Paranormal State is on break - you can check his website for more news on it.

Hugs,
Joanne

Www.myangelspeak.com
hobbyholly (11 stories) (572 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-05-20)
To the OP:
I'm sorry these comments have been off track. I just wanted to respond to Synndill (Synndill read a little further down). The only "trouble" you've gotten into by sharing this story is off track comments.

I wish nothing but the best for your daughter. How old is she? If she is too young say 4 or 5 she might not understand a possible gift. I think you need to sit down and talk to her about what she has been experiencing. As a good mother (which I'm sure you are) re-assure her that you'll always be there for her.

Synndill:
Don't worry about sounding all "religious". There are many posters on here that impose their religious (and non-religious beliefs) to extremes sometimes. Some people can get annoying. It is a "cycle" if you will on here. Just how we get a new crop of ridiculous posters/experience.

I myself do believe in God. I do not push my beliefs on people, especially when responding to a story. However, I do not appreciate when others bash my faith or the faith of others for that matter. We're not on here to quote scripture non-stop or yack about how "God won't help you" Once in a while, I think a scripture verse is valid in making a point (that is if the OP is open to it).

This website is about helping and sharing experiences with the paranormal. Sometimes the experiences on here involve Demons/Ghosts/Spirits/Orbs etc. That is the real task at hand... Helping people. Not getting into a pissing contest over who knows more or how religion is a shame... Or "omg like that is so scary". And your statement about not knowing "a lot about spirits...ghosts..." Don't worry. TRUST me, everyone SHOULD be learning from others on here. Sadly that hasn't been happening for a while.
Synndill (2 stories) (12 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-05-20)
Not to get "religeous" or even preachy but do not MOST belief systems not all follow the old adjative "Judge not least ye be judged"? Yes it comes from the Bible, however I am NOT Christian, I follow my heart in what "feels right" as far as my "spirituality" goes.
At the same time I don't put others down for their beliefs because I feel they have a right to believe what they are comfortable with all I ask is don't put me down for how I believe.
I may not be "highly educated" in "ghosts, "spirits" or "demons" but I do try to learn more which is why I like this site as much as I do. It is a combonation of all people, educated, uneducated, in the process of learning, and many others. To insult anyone for their amount of knowledge or their belief system is demeaning to say the least. Especially if they are uneducated and asking for help to be more open to what is going on in their lives or to be more understanding of what they, their child, or children are going through.
Sorry if this sounds other than how I mean it to sound which isn't supposed to be hateful in any way. Just a calm rational veiw of my interpretation of what was said.
Thank you ❤
zoajet (2 stories) (276 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-05-20)
if you really want to say I too know much more then I should. But I may not believe in god but people can give any amount of belife into somthing if they want.
Dantheman (7 stories) (60 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-05-20)
yea but somtimes they cariie their beleifs too far, and frankliy it annoys me. I know so much more than a lot of people do. I'm not saying people on this site... I'm saying in general
zoajet (2 stories) (276 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-05-20)
wow harsh aren't you Dantheman, lol. Let them believe what they want. Every one has there own belifes
Dantheman (7 stories) (60 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-05-20)
and please don't critisize me for not beleiving trust me I believe in spirits, but I believe highly in the dark spirits, my faith lies with them... I see no sighn in the world that this entity "god even exsists.
Dantheman (7 stories) (60 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-05-20)
im sorry, but I have been on this site to know that people have become delerious. Good things do not nhappen mysteriously if you pray to "god"...im sorry byt having faith in somthing that don't exsist is srta wastfull
Surya (39 stories) (867 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-05-20)
I think you will have to wait for a sign from Anna who passed away but did have some final words for you. Have you seen anything signs.
CutishIvy (47 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-05-20)
it is just ok if that entity is helping her. But since the entity is getting worse each day, it's getting stronger. I think that you should find some expert to cast this entoty off. And you also can ask this entity to leave your kid alone. And in time that the entity is not corrupting her senses, talk to your child and attentive listen of how she feels for that entity gluing around her life.

Prayed that you'll have a good results after all this comments you received...

Good luck

Read previous comments

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: