You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Apparitions / Voices / Touches :: In A Little Yellow House

Real Ghost Stories

In A Little Yellow House

 

When I was little about 5 years old I lived in a small yellow house. We had lived there for a while before my whole family started getting these paranormal experiences.

My parents have told me they were going on even before I can remember, like when I was still a baby. She had claimed she would put me to bed at night, and after she went back to her room she said she would hear my twin and I talking, (in baby talk) like we were talking to something in the room, she would come up to my room and we would be dead asleep.

While in my parents bedroom my mom and dad would claim at night they would see shadows, in the shaped of dogs with sharp teeth. Also in the daytime if you put something down I would be gone the next second. (At this point I was able to remember things) I remembered my mom would always find things halfway across the room and blame me, well one time I went to my grandma's house she reported something was missing a picture of me! It had disappeared for about a month then it turned up on a little shelf with two little people figures on the side.

I was a little kid and did not know much about "orbs" and "ghosts" well I sure did see a lot of them. One night I was in my room and sleeping. I woke suddenly by a fierce grab on my shoulder I flew up and looked around I looked at my twin she was asleep. I closed my eyes and laid down the very next minute I felt it again! I shot up this time knowing it was my twin, grabbed her shoulder and pinched her as hard as I could, she opened her eyes. I realized she had been asleep and apologized for hurting her. She asked me what was wrong...

Another thing I saw in bed was orbs lots of them they looked as if they were balls of mist floating around. The time I best remember one of these it was a cold night I saw something white float through my door I watched it float around for a while. After a while it started coming close to my bed. I froze and could not move, my body was stiff. Came close to me stopped right next to my bed stayed there a bit, then dropped right through the floor. AS soon as it left the room I could move again.

About a month later when I saw something white sticking through the door I was shocked and was scared. The entire thing got through the door I saw it was not an orb it was a tall lady dressed all in white with a blue mist around her. I did not feel stiff or scared I actually felt welcomed to go right up to her. She stood there and smiled and after about five minutes the walked back through the door to another room. It was believe that it was my great grandma.

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Michigan

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, MoonWolf333, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments and participate in the discussion.

Mekanical_Angel (1 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-06-11)
Sounds like there is more than 1 spirit present. But that's just me. Good story, I'm sure it's an unforgettable Experience. By thw way, are you the first family to live in your house?
Tonith (1136 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-06-11)
Sounds like the joint was haunted. By what is the question. Some of it sounds sinister while the episode with your great grandmother was a good experience. It may also have been sleep paralysis which can produce a lot of what you claim. If your parents were experiencing phenomenon then you had 2 people experiencing the same thing which leads me to believe it wasn't imagination. Great story. Thanks for sharing.
girlie (15 stories) (426 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-06-10)
Hello, I liked your story. You really should look into the history of the place.
You never know what you may find 😉.
GIRLIE 😁
P.s are you a girl or a boy. Also not to be mean or anything but are you black or white. And how old are you. ❤
SpiritMagnet (guest)
 
15 years ago (2009-06-10)
Interesting story, do you still see things of that nature? Are you still living in that home? How long ago was your last sighting? Sorry about all the questions, I am very curious.
Bessed be.
NotSoTypical (guest)
 
15 years ago (2009-06-10)
Wow...I would have screamed bloody murder. But that's just me. Very Interesting. Thank you for sharing this story! 😆

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: