You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Apparitions / Voices / Touches :: Looked Like my Little Brother

Real Ghost Stories

Looked Like my Little Brother

 

Our house was built on a old rice field. This rice fields were once a battlefield during World War II. The house was built during the 60's. I know for a fact our house is haunted but I have not experienced anything first hand until 4 years ago. My younger brother was born late; we have a 17-year gap (I do have another brother 2 years younger than me). When he learned how to watch TV, he always do it in my parent's room, which was located at the top of our stairs, so nobody will disturb him. He usually seats at the edge of the bed so he can easily climb down for bathroom breaks.

I came home one Saturday from work and it was almost lunchtime. I was on a graveyard shift then and I usually just go to my room first to change my clothes. When I climbed up the stairs, my parent's room was open and I saw my little brother seating at the edge of the bed watching TV. I did not disturb him and just went to my room and change. After changing, I just went straight down stairs and saw that lunch was ready. I called my little brother for lunch, but then my mother, who was at the kitchen, just shouted at me "he is not here, he went to church with Grandma!". I just freaked out. I went back up stairs to check if it's true and when I entered the room, nobody was there. I ran back down so freaked out and told my mom what I saw. She just brushes it off and said that I'm just tired.

I know what I saw and it really looks like my little brother... That little boy did not show up again until now.

Thank you for reading.

Other hauntings by deejaymigs

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Philippines

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting.

BlackMurderknot (guest)
+1
10 years ago (2014-04-27)
Sundrine... Are you deejaymigs too? 😕. If not then why you answered Meg's question like you know what happened? 😉
peiamarn (1 stories) (5 posts)
+1
14 years ago (2009-10-26)
it might be your little brother's doppelganger...
There are also times that I could see someone inside a particular room, and I thought it was a family member, but when I would call their names, they're not responding...
I have read some informations about doppelgangers, and that's the way they are showing themselves to other people... 😁
JAWE (2 posts)
+1
15 years ago (2008-10-29)
I think your little brother has a doppelganger, he might thinking he is watching tv that time, yeah, that's how doppelgangers being formed... 😉
cupcake10132 (4 stories) (193 posts)
+1
17 years ago (2007-06-02)
That happens to me all the time! Except most of the time it appears as my mom and 'she' looks at me and sometimes I hear my parent's voices calling my name and I answer but they say they didn't call me. So yep we have wierd lives lol.
Sundrine (guest)
-1
17 years ago (2007-04-09)
Thank you guys for your concern and comments. Thank you Martin for publishing my story also. I'm afraid to contact the spirits in our house. It might open other doors other than spirits but I can take suggestions. I'm pretty sure that my younger brother has no twin but I'm kind of sure that he can see things. Relatives and friends who visited us have seen some other things also like a lady in white coming down the stairs. They are harmless as of now and I hope it stays that way.
Fran (guest)
+1
17 years ago (2007-04-09)
If you see the little boy now, Have you tried to speak to him at all? If not, you should try and see why he is there maybe he is a lost soul just trying to find his way home and since your family seems to be pretty happy maybe he feels at home with you.
Meg (guest)
+1
17 years ago (2007-04-08)
Could you ask your little brother if he's ever sensed a presence in that room? Or perhaps you could ask him what else he likes about sitting up there to watch TV apart from the quiet. Some might suggest that the boy you saw and your brother are connected in some way? Perhaps a previous life? Was he supposed to be a twin in this life? Maybe this has amazed your Mother more than you know! Who know's?

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: