You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Psychic / Medium :: Psychic Things And My House

Real Ghost Stories

Psychic Things And My House

 

This isn't exactly a 'story'...it's more like an account of things that I have been noticing over the last few months. I guess my question is; "am I psychic?" or at least showing some signs of it. I have been keeping a list on my computer of the strange things I have been noticing, and they're probably just nothing, but a second opinion would be nice. I have asked my friends but they are quite science-based and really believe in God (NOT a bad thing) so they have other ideas about this. Having friends like mine is actually a weird advantage because they keep me grounded and help me see that there is another side to things. But I'm not convinced.

One of the first things that I noticed is I predicted my GCSE ICT Paper 1 result exactly. I said to my friend Jack, "I have a feeling I got a D; with 145 UMS mark," and I was right. Another thing was that I had an incredible amount of deja vu's and I still do. I have a constant feeling of 'being here before' and it gets annoying because I'll be like; "Oh, we've been here before, right?" and when my friends have said no, I was able to prove that I was here at some point by getting us to the right place and we actually hadn't been there before.

I also have dreams that come true. I had a dream that my cousin's hamster would bring an argument; and it did. I had a dream that my kind of friend Fern would go nuts at us on the field and she would storm off waving to us as she went; and everything was correct. I also had a dream that I would be getting a present related to my love of rock music from my dad and I did; I got a Bullet For My Valentine t-shirt.

I guess the most annoying thing is that I always know that something is about to happen. For example, I was in maths and some boys were throwing a ball around the other side of the classroom to me and Cessie, but I just knew it was heading in our direction so I told Cessie to duck and seconds later the ball came flying over. I knew that my flute had broken before I even opened the case and I knew that there would be no Heat magazines in Tescos so I told my mum not to get me one but she was insistent, however it turned out I was right. You know the worst part? I know exactly what my parents are planning for my prom and it's meant to be a surprise. I know that they have organised with my next door neighbour to have him dress his taxi up for me and my friend and arrive at my house about 6:30pm to take me and my friend to the prom. I knew that my friends Cat, Michael and Cessie had gotten me the Sims3 for my birthday before they had even bought it.

I'm also really good at reading people; I can tell what they're feeling and why. For example, Cessie was really depressed about her mum and she was sitting in science crying. At the time I had no idea but I just wondered over and said; "Cessie, are you ok? Don't worry about you're mum it will be alright," and it was like the words just flew out of my mouth! She looked really shocked because she actually hadn't spoken to me in ages because of what had been going on and she replied; "How did you know? I didn't tell anyone..." and I had to make something up. It happens all the time; I am always able to know what my friends and family are going to tell me without them saying anything.

Another bad habit is that I know the ends of books and films before I have even read or watched them, even though I have never seen them before, I know what homework I will be getting and what we will be learning in the lessons and how exactly the teacher will teach it to us. I also always want to help people who are in trouble or are about to get into trouble, even if I don't know them! But I knew I had to ask for help because a couple of times know, I have dreamt about what question I will be getting in some of my exams, but I have never thought much about it because the first time it happened I thought it was stress, then I opened the paper and there were the question I had dreamt about. The final thing is that when I think about something, it happens; like I was thinking about Michael on facebook and he came online, I was thinking about rain and it rained.

Even though it all sounds pretty amazing and funky, it is getting really annoying; especially when I know what surprises people are getting me! So a little help would be appreciated!:)

Oh and the "My House" part of this story will be in a separate story because I have just read how long this is so I think I will stop.

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from United Kingdom

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, laurenemmam, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will participate in the discussion and I need help with what I have experienced.

laurenemmam (guest)
 
15 years ago (2009-06-18)
:D
Thanks! I shall do that!:)
Thanks for all the support and help guys!:)
Xxx
SpiritMagnet (guest)
 
15 years ago (2009-06-15)
You could probably better help yourself by going to one of the sister sites, www.psychic-experiences.com
There are many who have your same abilities and can help you to control and develop them and you can do it with others who are at the same stage as you are.

Blessed be
laurenemmam (guest)
 
15 years ago (2009-06-14)
Thanks for all the comments guys:) I appreciate all your help!
My friend Reb looked up "pyschic gifts and migraines" on the web and found some really interesting links. Reb is a very logically person so her help was really useful. Because of the tablets I am on and because I suffer with migraine prophylaxis, there is a definate link between people who suffer from migraine prophylaxis and becoming pyschic.
The increasing de ja vu could be down to the fact that my tablets sometimes make me tired, but I don't think that is true because I never normally experience de ja vus when I am tired. However, all these explainations could have some truth in them.
I agree with you, Dan, that I am sensitive to my surroundings and I do think that all of this exam stress may be helping... Only 2 more exams 2 go!:)
Xxxxxxxx
Dan_Paranormal (1 stories) (74 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-06-14)
I think we are all gifted to an extent. It's just what we're willing to believe and accept at the end of the day. But you're experiences make you sound like a person who is very sensitive to their surroundings. However this may be more strong in times of stress as you mention this has been happening in the last few months? You say you've been having exams, this may make this psychicness manifest more during this time since your moods will be more stong and therefore your sensitivness to the surroundings is likely to be stronger as well. I think we all have the occassional De Ja Vu, some of us more than others. But I think you're a person who is quite sensitive to their surroundings and right now at this period of time your senses are helping you see beyond. It's not a bad thing although I can understand why it can be annoying, look after it, it may be useful. Take Care.
laurenemmam (guest)
 
15 years ago (2009-06-13)
yes but the headaches aren't exactly wonderful and I really don't want to be stuck on these pills any longer; I'm still in school and the side effects are getting in the way lol!
Yepp we shall help each other!
Xxx
jenniferford (2 stories) (56 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-06-13)
Headaces come with the gift. I do not like to call it as being pyschic but you can say that. I am glad you said you have headaches. I have them a lot and I have been to the doctor myself over it but they found nothen. I hate meds. I will only take IBs unless I have allergys acting up. Then I take something for that. Hey we could probley help each other. Thats why I'm here. I need help myself. Good luck.
laurenemmam (guest)
 
15 years ago (2009-06-13)
OOhh I have had an idea...
I have been suffering with migraine profylaxis (a permanent migraine/headache that is prevented with Beta Blocker tablets) but there was no reason why I got it.
Do you think that this gift could be linked? Because I really don't want to be on the tablets for any longer... The side effects are a pain in the bum "/
Xxxxx
laurenemmam (guest)
 
15 years ago (2009-06-13)
hey:)
People are saying I'm 'gifted' but what does that actually mean? I am definately going to have to look at controlling it!
Yes its pretty cool:)
Xxxx
jenniferford (2 stories) (56 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-06-13)
Yep,you are gifted. I am to but I do not know how to control it. I am just now learning. Its a mind controling thing and that I have a hard time doing because I'm ADHD and I do not take meds for it. Yes it sucks haven the gift but it is kind of cool at the same time. Good luck with all this and God Bless.
laurenemmam (guest)
 
15 years ago (2009-06-13)
Thank you:) They can be a pain though as I have said. The best thing is that I always know when my phone is going to go off and who is ringing/texting me, because before this 'gift' really developed I could never hear my phone!
Hmm lottery numbers? Sorry! Haha!
I can control them? How? That would be a good thing!
I have to be honest, I was really stupid in my physics exam. I finished with like 2 minutes to go and something in my brain was telling me "look at the back, look at the back" but I was fed up and was ignoring it but if only I'd have listened because there was a small question on the back!: (
Thanks again!:)
Xxxx
DUnknown (4 stories) (65 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-06-13)
Very entertaining, I should say. You're experiences are astonishing or rather marvelous! I say, that is really a gift. Mind telling me the next numbers that will show on the lottery jackpot? 😆
Just kidding...
But kidding aside, this kinds of things can be controlled by you of course. Hence, a lot of practice and patience will be required to do this.
Anyway, best of luck to you. Hope everything will be fine. Who knows? It might give you luck the next time. 😉
Take care as always and God Bless.
Best Regards,
JAM ❤

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: