You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Succubus / Incubus / Sexual Ghosts :: Incubus Demon Stalker

Real Ghost Stories

Incubus Demon Stalker

 

Since October 13th 2008, what started out as a reoccurring Incubus appearing in my dreams has crossed over into real life, resulting in a terrifying experience in my bedroom on Saturday, February 7th 2009 at around 9:25pm. I know that this site doesn't want to hear about dreams, but this demonic/ghostly figure that I was attacked by seems to have come straight out of the dreams I had prior. I am writing about this now, because I wonder if anyone else has ever had a similar experience? It started out like this:

On October 13th 2008, I had the first dream of this incubus and in it he was performing sexual sadomasochistic acts on some women who desired it. He even killed one in the process. When he had finished with them it was like he was the nicest guy to talk to. I have no idea why I would be seeing this but he began hanging out with me like a friend. I was even shocked about his change in mannerism and mentioned to him; "You seem nice though." And he shook his head a little and with a wicked grin he corrected me with; "Friendly". Even though I did see the kind of wickedness he did, I tried to be friendly myself and said; "Even so, for some reason I like you still." But perhaps I should never have said that to this Incubus? As the dream progressed to my alarm he was walking me home at night. I was becoming afraid because I began to fear that at any moment he could suddenly try to hurt me. I wanted to get away from him somehow. Just then a blast of lightning came down from the night sky behind me from the East, and struck the spot where the Incubus was standing. However he leapt back about 10ft. Quickly avoiding the bolt. I watched this with surprise as the Incubus ran away to take cover somewhere. Suddenly to my right side came down three Angels in white, they looked alike.

They were armed with various weapons that threw lightning bolts and they looked beautiful and dangerous. I didn't want to get caught up in any supernatural Angel/Devil fighting so I turned to my left and was about to hurry out of the way when one of the three Angels grabbed my right arm, slightly below my elbow, stopping me in my tracks. I turned to look at the one who grabbed me and he was looking at me sternly and said; "Come on..." Something inside me told me not to say a word and just "Obey". So I followed his command and walked over to the three Angels and the one who had grabbed me turned around and instructed me to climb onto his back or at least take hold of it. I obeyed and was transported away from that Incubus and later found myself in some airport terminal or some kind of public place. I get this cell phone call and when I answer it, it's the Incubus and he's yelling at me; "Why did you go with them?" I remember saying; "I didn't think arguing with Angels was wise." Does he think he's my boyfriend of something? Anyhow that was the end of that dream.

Now around January 9th 2009, the second dream I had of this Incubus was where he threatened me. In the dream I found myself at night standing at the side of a main street close to where I live at around 4am. There were no cars in sight because of the hour, and I think I was about to cross the street or I was waiting for someone. When I see this billboard advertising a concert coming up that I really wanted to get tickets to. Anyhow, I'm so excited about getting tickets I turn and want to rush back home and suddenly I'm face to face with the same Incubus from the last dream I had in October. But this time he's dressed a little nicer. Like he was ready for a romantic date. He's looking at me with delight and almost romantically and was just standing there on the sidewalk not saying anything at first. But I brush him off and rushed away actually taking flight on my own without the aid of angels this time. And I'm flying away heading back toward my home through the neighbourhood when I hear him yelling; "Hey wait; what about-- Just you wait (he said my full name)... I'll FIND YOU!" He was so angry that I blew him off like that. But I didn't have time or interest in meeting up with him again.

I remember wanting to loose him in case he could follow me because I didn't want him finding out where I lived. So I swoop down toward the tree line to fly through the treetops and just then, he had thrown something that hit the palm of my left hand and clung to it like the sticky side of a "Post it". I couldn't get it off so I tried flicking my hand several times to detach it while I was in flight. I entered the dense tree line and could feel all the leaves as I flew through them easily. I thought that I was able to scrape off the tag or whatever he had attached to my hand. I didn't feel it right away as I finally came to my home street and came out of the trees to land on my front porch and I went inside and just then woke up but the feeling of something still attached to my hand remained. I could still feel the tag stuck to the palm of my hand. I was spooked it was around 2:00am and I began praying. Having seen this demonic guy already once and now waking with the feeling I felt in my hand I was scared. I began praying to Michael the Arch Angel to protect me from this demon who threatened to find me. And I spent sometime praying that night.

Now on February 6th 2009 it was between 1 - 2 PM in the afternoon, I was home for the day with little to do except relax. I was in my bedroom listening to my Stereo next to my bedroom window. I was standing directly beside my window standing and facing my Stereo on the North Wall. My Windows curtains were tied back so I could let in light and be able to look out at our pine trees at the back fence if I wanted to. As I was enjoying my music I turned my head to look out the window when suddenly I spotted a man standing there in front of the Pine Trees in direct view of me some 12 to 15ft., away from my position and I could only see him for a split second before his whole form drifted to his right and he hid quickly behind my curtains that were tied back with a ribbon I was using. He used my curtain to hide his form. But in that split second I saw the same resemblance to the Incubus in my dreams. This time, this was real! This was not a dream and he was in my backyard in broad daylight. I was alarmed but not panicking just yet. Now not being too afraid I let that incident pass but I wrote it down.

The next day on February 7th at around 5pm I remember I felt a little drowsy and I decided to lay down and take a nap before I got up to make dinner. I remember sleeping very nicely I didn't have any bad dreams or anything alarming. But suddenly I opened my eyes and got a terrible fright in an instant. Right on top of me was a black shadow form. Just leaning over my chest from on top of me staring directly down in my face. Even though it was dark in my room I could see this man on top of me. He was as clear as anyone leaning over staring in your face while you slept. I jumped in my skin with fear at seeing this person on me. I remember jolting against the pillow and almost had a heart attack. And as I stared up at this shadow form it suddenly dissolved out of sight. I wasn't paralyzed like people may report with dark spirits being on top of them. And I could see the figure hovering directly over me.

It was frightening and I knew it was him. It was a full dark torso with shoulders and head. His whole form was well defined. I couldn't see his face or eyes it was too dark. He was just a shadow form. I couldn't see his lower body because he was either laying that on top of my abdomen and stomach or he was standing through me and the bed. Once he had dissolved out of my viewing I forced myself to remain calm and not give him anymore power with fear so I calmed myself and reclined against my pillow and letting my arms rest above my head and slighting cocky I said; "So, you found me what do you want?" I waited for some kind of response but I never heard anything. I looked over at my clock and noted the time it was 9:25pm. I then turned over on my left side and closing my eyes to begin to pray.

I got a flash of a man's eyes or the after impression of his eyes staring into mine with what seemed threatening with an fierce possessiveness. I could even see the colour of his eyes, they were greenish hazel. If this was an after impression he was burning into my face while I slept, then his face was extremely close to mine. I said prayers and asked God to protect me. I got up and went to make dinner and my stomach was aching with soreness. As if I was doing stomach crunches or sit-ups. I remember telling my Mom in the Kitchen what happened.

A few days later I remember still wondering what he wanted, since he really didn't hurt me and some words kept popping up in books and even online when I would surf around the words; "I Found You"; kept appearing to me. Oh and I never play with Ouija Boards or Tarot cards. I'm too spooked of Ouija Boards to touch one.

Should I be worried?

Other hauntings by Kirsten_pax09

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from California

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, Kirsten_pax09, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will participate in the discussion and I need help with what I have experienced.

Please be advised that this site is for the general public. Even though this category is about experiences of sexual nature with ghosts, no explicit content is allowed and comments that are deemed inappropriate will be deleted.

CosmicFlare (guest)
-1
11 years ago (2012-10-09)
(late...very late... Extremely late... Tremendously late comment)
Wow an incubi encounter._. Sounds intense and a world of fantasy/supernatural becoming reality like naruto or Ao no exorcist xD (sorry too much anime ^_^ makes me loose grip of actuality sometimes).
Well...your supernatural experience...um...I can't say I've experience anything like you've went through, in fact I don't know what to say at all except don't give anymore of your consent than you already have when you said such things to a spirit that drains its victim like a vampire <_<
Besides you don't need the presence of an abnormal entity for a companion when you have God. He's always with you and will never abandon you when you need Him. If the spirit is still appearing to you, then you're probably giving permission unknowingly._. Stop that even if you don't mean to.
The angel encounter sounds awesome:) but who knew that there are some angels that dislike humans and think that we only deserve judgement no mercy (just a thought). Of course I can somewhat understand, they have watched throughout history and time as corruption, violence, hatred of one another, war, destruction and the list goes on consumed us to oblivion. Sigh sad really
Jesus_soldier (guest)
 
12 years ago (2012-06-01)
This is exactly why I can't stand these type of spirits. They sexually assault innocent people, and they do it like it's ok with everybody. A 14 year old also, how sick are these spirits. Yes, I encourage you to keep praying to God. The closer you get to Jesus, the safer you are. I hope and pray this rapist doesn't come back.
emily_rose_1 (1 stories) (2 posts)
 
12 years ago (2012-05-31)
OH MY GOD. I realize just how late this message is, but pretty much the same thing happened to me! Without those types of dreams, though. I still had dreams... Ones that scared me. Like, a dream that I was in my house, in my sisters room and I was scared for some reason, scared out of my mind and I kept saying to myself "It's okay they can't hurt me, just think of something happy, something happy..." and something was there with me in my dream... Anyways the reason I'm commenting, the reason I even made this account was to tell you that that experience you had that scared you out of your mind, happened to me, too... Last year, over the summer. I was fourteen. For some reason, I had gotten into this habit of sleeping under all of my covers, I felt safer that way... For a while then, I had this weird feeling when I went to bed. This feeling like someone-or something-was watching me. The feeling got stronger every night and a couple of times I woke up to find objects, flying across my room. One night, I woke up under my covers and immidietly knew something was there, right next to my bed. However, since I was under my covers I couldn't see if anything was there or not. I figured that if I acted like nothing was wrong and went back to sleep, everything would be okay, but I still felt nervous and scared. 😕 Then... When I was laying in bed... Trying to sleep, it sat on my bed, right on my feet. I practically felt my heart stop. Then, it did the creepiest thing ever, it sort of leaned back and forth, as though playing with me. After doing that for a bit, it... It got on top of me. I couldn't open my eyes for some reason. I couldn't move, wouldn't budge. It felt like it laid its head on my breasts, just laying there. It was there for a while, I was fighting it though. I couldn't even think... But somehow, I managed to open my eyes and then, that 'feeling' disappeared, but not completely... It wasn't on top of me anymore, it returned next to my bed where I could normally feel it the most... I laid there under my covers for a while... I was so scared. I calmed down after a bit then that 'feeling' was completely gone. I HAD, absolutely HAD to leave my room at that point, there was no way I was sleeping there again. I flew off my covers and walked quickly to my door, opened it and went quickly to my sisters room. She made me leave, thinking I had just had a nightmare or something... She didn't even notice I was crying. I went downstairs and laid down on the couch in my living room and got my dog to lay with me. I pulled on a cover and turned on the T.V. To Adult Swim and watched some movie... I never fell asleep that night. Once my dad even walked into the living room and asked if I was okay, I just stared at the T.V...I couldn't even talk at that point. Not long after that I went out to eat with my other sister, Rachael, to Mi Pueblos... I told her about everything that had been happening. It even creeped her out. As soon as I finished she paused and said... "You know, I've actually done research on this stuff before... It sounds like what's been watching you is and Incubus." I asked her what it was... She told me. It sent shivers up my spine. That night I was brushing my teeth with my sister-the one whose bedroom I went to right after the incident-she told me she was starting to get creeped out, I asked her about what... Apparently things had been happening to her, as well. Just not the same exact things, the things that were happening to her were more..."tamed" per say. I told her exactly what had happened to me... And began crying. I was scared. I didn't know what would happen next, or when it would happen. She said, It's okay. And we went and told my parents... They believed me. That night I slept together with my sister and things were fine. Things began happening less and less. But then my sister graduated. She went away to her dorm. About one or two months after living away, she called me. She said the same things that had been happening to me, were happening to her. I found that so strange...it's like it moved on to her. But last week she moved back in because it's summer and all... I told her that since I started keeping the hall light on, it stopped happening to me. So we keep the hall light on and nothing's happened, yet, but... I still get shooken up thinking about what happened, and I'm wondering if it'll happen again? And if so, should I prey to God? That's what I've been doing every since that night. Even if I stay at a friends house, I do. I just... I don't see why it had to happen to us.:/
xParanormancyx (16 posts)
 
13 years ago (2011-04-02)
You have to get away from this Incubus! Very quickly! Before he does something to you that you will absolutely regret! I would suggest a very soon house visit from a demonlogist and a very well house cleansing and anything else you can think of. You cannot choose to fall to defeat and learn to love this Incubus. He doesn't love you--he's a demon version of a player. He will use you then KILL you! If you want to have a life and a family, you cannot give in and give up. I wish you luck.
~Victoria
redphx (4 stories) (827 posts)
 
13 years ago (2010-10-22)
omg I have to comment on this story even though it is kind of old. I had a dream very similar to this. I was walking with a demon looking thing. And I reached up to touch his chest and as soon as I did that. An angel came down and told me to get on his back and we flew away. I saw how sad the demon was. It is way freaky to me that our stories have a similar trait. Whoa, way freaky.
WolfVoice258 (16 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-03-20)
That's good that things have straightened out somewhat. Please let us know if anything to do with this Incubus pops up again, if you don't mind. Your angel experiences sound very interesting indeed. I don't think I have a guardian angel...
Kirsten_pax09 (10 stories) (72 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-02-18)
Well since my move I have not seen that incubus but I have had many good angelic experiences irl. They seem to be more loving and caring here where I live unlike the old place where those Angels seemed particularly cold hearted and mean. 😐
aussiedaz (19 stories) (1565 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-01-29)
Princessloftus,Good post, I do agree with you 100 percent, just because some of the victims enjoy being raped by a incubus, does not make it right, if these sexual predators had a body with them, they spend 20 or 30 years in jail. I don't understand why people think its ok, thank you also for coming forward,
God bless
princessLotus (2 stories) (555 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-01-26)
i keep reading these stories of women getting rapped by these disgusting pathetic demons, I read because I am a survivor of attacks from a very young age & I guess I'm looking for someone to identify with on this level. However some of these stories strike me as these girls & women actually wanting an incubus to manifest to them. Some of the stories I read I feel like these girls are lonely & want any, if even negative, attention. Its just what the Lord keeps showing me about some of these people who have written their "story" & submitted it here to this sight. I DO NOT want y'all to think that I'm sitting here calling some of these women liars & trying to start sh!t, that is not my intention. I only pray that the Lord can protect all of us in Jesus name & even these ones who are seeking this sad, disgusting thing to happen to them, yes protect with the power of the Blood from the enemy.
I am a very open person & I have grown up a pastors kid my whole life & have seen spiritual warfare every day of my life. I accept all kinds of people & their stories, but I also can "see" a lot more than the average person.

kay there are my 2c 😊 & I really hope this spirit leaves you alone girl, best wishes.
mEow_stOry (11 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-01-20)
OMG!
An incubus wants to have a relationship with you!
That sounds interesting but not good...,
Just always pray and have faith in god...
scrapmetalkitten (306 posts)
 
14 years ago (2009-11-28)
-Kirsten_pax09-

Sounds like everything is starting to "right" itself out. It sounded like that spirit was trying to keep track of you and in the dream because you went back to your house it was able to find you. If you dream about it again make it leave but don't imagine yourself going back to your new house but instead picture yourself going to some kind of church or something where you would feel safe and pray in your dream for it to go away. I've dealt with negative spirits a few times in my life and I feel that self-empowerment is the key. I actually will send them the most loving thoughts in the world and destroy their dark energy with positive white light (this I accomplish mentally with imagery). They will leave right quick in a hurry when they realize you won't put up with their shenanigans and you will fight them back. Make sure your life is as positive as it can be, this also helps a lot as a repellent to negativity.

Just a little bit of advice that has worked for me.

-Sydney ❤ 😊 ❤

Only you can decide how you will handle this situation. Peace and love be with you.
Lupernikes (2 stories) (42 posts)
 
14 years ago (2009-10-20)
as some have said here, depending upon your mental state some entities can appear either good or evil... If you are weak or vulnerable, an entity can seem dangerous and frightening... If you are feeling strong and full of belief in self or a deity, they can seem insubstancial and harmless, merely an annoyance... The thing is that this is how it is, it's a state of mind... They can only continue to harm you if you let them, you have to fight back and do whatever it takes to make you strong! Be it God or the Giant Spaghetti Monster it matters not as long as you believe!

As far as others have commented; yes I recommend Anne Rice's Menmoch the Devil for some insight... Angels and demons are not necesarily good or evil, simple above and separated from human morality...remember, at the end of the day, what you think of any entity is ALL that matters, if you convince yourself that it cannot harm you, it won't be able to... Remember that they need us and we don't need them, it needs your fear to make sure you don't fight back, fight back and it will leave
Kirsten_pax09 (10 stories) (72 posts)
 
14 years ago (2009-10-05)
Wow, it's been sometime since I have been on here. On August 15th I moved. It was as if God moved me for my own good.

[at] RayvenHawk: Thank you so much for commenting! I'd love to speak to you some more about my Angel experiences. I agree with what you said;
'Not all angels are nice just as not every demon is evil.' When it comes down to it depending on what the angel was sent for they can all be called Demons. I mean if I was an Egyptain in the times of Moses and my first born was killed by Gabriel I would call him evil. Winged white or not Angels and Demons are pretty much the same. Even Gabriel had disobeyed God at one time or other and with most Angels one discretion is all it takes to be booted from highest places. Even the Messiah was punished for not wanting man to be created initially because he knew there would be no peace. Probably why he was singled out to suffer as Christ did as part of his repentence. But I remember saying at the time I was having these visitations by that Incubus; "Even in the darkest places of Hell, God can still be found. In every being that God has created, he can still be found. And God can influence any Devils actions and ways." And I believe that still. God can touch anyone's heart if he wants too.

[at] DublinJones: I don't think I was possessed, but some really strange things had been happening to me and around me. But if I was possessed I would have felt tremendous pressure on my chest and a sickening feeling in my gut. But I didn't. I was mostly feeling kisses on my forehead, over my right eye lid and to my right and left temples. And tingling at my lips and cold spots like moist lips on my skin. And the feeling like someone was cuddling with me and being adoring. But it's finally stopped since I moved.

[at] ghostsaremyobsession666: Would love to talk to you more if you still want to. ^__^

Anyhow, I haven't seen or had any dreams of him. And as if God had picked me up and moved me magically I was practically whisked away from that residence where that demon was looking for me. Almost by some unseen force I was moved out of my place almost as quickly as when I started reporting this visitions on this site. Now all is quiet and I haven't had any dreams of angels or devils. And I haven't felt any spiritual presences around. It's very quiet here in the Mountains I'm living in. I'm now living over 5,000 feet above sea level. Closer to God but somehow it's quieter and less religious feeling. Hehe and I don't even sense my guardian angel (s) about. However because I have been praying for God's presence this last week I believe I have been sensing the presence of a new "stricter" Guardian. He means no nonsense. This one doesn't seem amused with my flirting either. I mean I'm not seriously flirting but I have always liked the winged boys. Hey I'm a human and I like men and I'm not always serious so I sometimes playfully imagine being lovable with an Angel. I remember just giggling in bed about this last week and suddenly I felt a hard jab like from some blunt object atmy back.
It stayed there for several seconds until I said; "Okay I'm sorry, I'm not seriously hitting on any Angels and I'm not trying to have sex with one either! I just wouldn't mind cuddling. Sorry!" And the strange pain at my back left. 😐
ZiShu (281 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-08-12)
Hey, I would like to chat with you personally. It's about these sex demons (succubus/incubus) and Guardian Angels or anything to do with Angels.

I have nearly the exact same experience as you did with your incubus in the dark shadow form... I have a succubus or 2 that have been ruining my life for a long time. 😭
DublinJones (4 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-08-10)
I would contact the Catholic Church, they might have more insight. And an exorcism may be needed. You might not be exhibiting symptoms of demonic possession, but he may be following you because he may have possessed you.
ghostsaremyobsession666 (guest)
 
15 years ago (2009-08-02)
hi kristen!
I'm new to this site and have recently read your stories. They are very interesting!
If I gave you my email could you email me more details of these experences?
~christy~
KitKatKittyKat (1 stories) (13 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-07-20)
Oh wow... That actually sounds like a weird dream I had. Mm, he doesn't seem to be hurting you... But he's also an Incubus, and they try to drain a victim's energy through sexual pleasures. Just be careful.:)
kuromi2012 (guest)
 
15 years ago (2009-07-18)
Oh my god girl... I can so relate to you on a certain level...I've had dreams where there's always this one guy almost acting as if tho he is in "love" with me but his appearence keeps changin your and once I actually asked him for his name and he just shook his head almost as if saying no or something it was weird... But what you saw on you makes me worried because I sometimes have those dreams in the daytime and that's just scary: (in your situation it definately does seem like he's evil then again incubus are evil and in hell there are demons that torture woman that are too into sex in their earthly life... Yeah just keep praying tho and bless your house with holy water best of luck to you:)
robertar (223 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-07-10)
Brief advice.

Pray Daily in Jesus Christ to be protected from evil spirits, that they be forced to stay away. Daily

Do not talk to spirit creatures once you know they are not Holy.
RayvenHawk (21 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-07-07)
Not all angels are nice just as not every demon is evil. Both predate all concepts of christianity to begin with.

Secondly the names of the angels that grabbed you mean the following.

Elohim - Plural hebrew word for God

Shiloh - He Whose It Is

Uri - My light or My flame

As for the last portion of their name nothing comes to mind at the moment.

Now for the encounter, seems that you stumbled upon an entity (angel or demon, doesn't matter really) in "the act" and it found you to be interesting. It's trying to get excitment out of you in hopes that you'll join in the games. All you need to do is stay strong in your convictions and don't fall into the temptation, unless you decide that is the path you wish to take.
evilclosetvortex (guest)
 
15 years ago (2009-07-02)
i would deffinately command it to leave in the name of God, either to this in your dream or whenever you feel it near you.
LTskittles125 (13 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-06-27)
Go to chuch as soon as possible!

This is a serous problem you need to get a priest to bless your house. Only battle it by yourself if you absolutly need to like life or death. You can upset it and make the situation more horrible than it needs to be. May God bless you and forgive you and make you pure. Bless your family and forgiveness from God is very important!
girlie (15 stories) (426 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-06-21)
I had that happen to me too. Stuff happens. Don't worry, doop doop doop doop, be happy, doop doop doop doop.
Oooo ooo ooo oowee ooo oweeoweeoweee ooo.
Don't worry, ooo ooo ooo ooo, be happy!
Kirsten_pax09 (10 stories) (72 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-06-21)
Thank you Trudy! I'm glad you reminded me of 2 Corinthians (11:14) And no marvel; for Satan himself is transformed into an angel of light.

And: (6:11) Put on the whole armour of God, that ye may be able to stand against the wiles of the devil. (6:12) For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness "in high (heavenly places. 😢) " (6:13) Wherefore take unto you the whole armour of God, that ye may be able to withstand in the evil day, and having done all, to stand.

Also I found this saying and maybe all Catholics should be careful how they pray to Saints and Angels:

As for the conjuring of Angels, the Bible is very clear that "good Angels do not
Respond to prayer" and worship; it is the fallen angels who seek worship. 😐
Trudy (92 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-06-19)
Hi Kristin,

What you need to do to get rid of this demon is this,
1. Command it to leave in the name of Jesus Christ. Philippians 2:9-11. That will get rid of the demon for a while.

2. Don't pray to angels. Go straight to God in prayer. Hebrews4:16. Demons have the ability to appear as angels. 2Corinthians 11:14-15.

3. Put on the armor of God. Ephesians 6:10-18. You are able to put on the armor of God by praying it on.

4. Use the Bible as a sword. Open it up and read it out loud. Find verses that you like. I like;
Zephaniah 3:17 Old Testament
John 3:16-17
John 1:1
John 1:14
John 14:6
Romans 8:35-39
1 John 4:2-4 and verses 8-10

When that demon comes around read these verses out loud. If you prefer other verses from the Bible use those instead. Remember that you are in a battle. The spirit world is no joke. Remember to be in prayer and lean on God.
Kirsten_pax09 (10 stories) (72 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-06-18)
I'll send you an email then. I have a lot of Angelic encounters I can talk about. But I'm sorry to say that the harsh treatment doesn't stop with that one angel. Ophiel said something once to me that wasn't very hospitable or respectful towards any lady. In fact it was a little insulting and I felt he said it because I was a woman. I don't think he has a very good view of women. Nor do those angels care for a woman to be in heaven among the winged "Brothers". 😢
Hoochler (1 stories) (263 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-06-17)
Wow Kirsten, thank you for sharing more details of the dream. It is VERY interesting to learn more details like that, especially when spirits are behaving in a way that is not expected.

I think the names of the angels that helped you all end with the letters "zmul" because they are related to each other somehow or simply serve a similar function somehow. Just as many of the Archangel names end with "el", I think angels have some sort of naming convention that is probably not that cryptic and is somehow related to God. Their names probably actually mean something, probably all somehow explaining how they relate to God (i.e. "Mercy of God" or even something like "Rage of God").

Names of Archangels
* Michael 'He who is like God'
* Raphael 'God heals' or 'God has healed'
* Gabriel 'God is my strength'
* Ariel 'Lion or lioness of God'
* Azrael 'Whom God helps'
* Jeremiel 'Mercy of God'
* Jophiel 'Beauty of God'
* Metatron There is a lot of controversy over this name, many different ideas
* Raguel 'Friend of God'
* Raziel 'Secret of God'
* Sandalphon 'brother' in Greek
* Uriel 'God is light', 'God's light' or 'Fire of God'
* Zadkiel 'Righteousness of God'
* Chamuel 'He who sees God')

Even Metatron and his brother Sandalphon have names that both end in "on", which probably belies their mortal genesis.

I have encountered other kinds of good spirits besides angels that also have names that have similar endings.

I agree that the angels who came to help you did not seem too fired up to be there. Either they were mad at you because you were with the incubus in the first place or they were worked up about something else entirely that nothing to do with you. Either way, that sounds like shoddy behavior for an angel to display to a human who needed their help. I have seen an angel in my dreams before and it was a beautiful experience, its too bad the experience you had that night was not more pleasant (at least they helped you get away from the demon).

It's funny that you mention the book of Enoch (maybe that was in other posts you made on this site, not sure). I am currently reading that book right now. It's a great read so far, interesting to say the least.

If you would like to write me an e-mail, I would feel more free to share details about things I have been told but I have been asked to not share openly on the web in a forum such as this.
Kirsten_pax09 (10 stories) (72 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-06-17)
Thank you Hoochler, I'm still in contact with angels especially Michael who actually came to meet me a week ago in a dream. He walked up to me and introduced himself smiling. I didn't really believe him at first when he was talking but he leaned in and whispered to me about some things he knew I was having problems with and the prayers I had been directing toward him. So I know he's watching out for me.

The three Angels who initially rescued me revealed their names to me when I asked for them. In a dream their names came to me a few days after the rescue. Their names are Shilohzmul, Urizmul and Elohimzmul. I'm not sure what the "zmul" extension to their names mean. But when I first tried sounding out the names they seemed like a primitive language. When I was first shown their names in a psychic flash complete with spelling I tried to hurry up and write them down.

However the name Elohimzmul almost immediately erased itself from my memory. And I struggled for a longtime to remember that one Angel's name. It was as if he didn't want me to know it, or ever say it. And I think I know which one it was...

To be honest I have abit of a complaint against one of the three angels. He wasn't nice to me at all. The one who told me to climb onto his back was cold to me. When he turned around I wasn't sure exactly how I was supposed to climb on his back so I put my right hand on his right shoulder and I slipped my left hand under his left wing and under his arm and slipped it carefully up over his left rib and my fingers slightly came to rest against his left pectoral muscle (breast). He was wearing a classic white Angelic robed.

I was pressed against his back holding on and looked around his left shoulder toward his face and I asked him; "Is this alright?" And he quickly said bluntly; "No" As if I annoyed or upset him by the way I held him. I didn't mean to offend him, so I took my left hand away and like my right hand I put it up on his left shoulder. It was at this time that he finally began to fly with me holding onto his shoulders. I wasn't even pressed against him now because of how he was making me feel.

He didn't say anything else to me. The other two angels flew nearby because I could sense them and hear their wings but I was more concerned with the uncomfortable silence of the one who carried me. He didn't like me and I could definitely feel it. So I said to him; "I know you don't really like me, I'm sorry that you had to carry me." He didn't respond, his silence was the confirmation that I was right.

I knew that these angels wouldn't have saved me on their own if God wasn't the one who sent them. I felt so hurt that I didn't care if he dropped me anymore so I began to let my fingers slip off of his shoulders. But oddly I didn't fall and it was like I was being kept but some other power.

When I ended up at that airport terminal or mall or whatever it was, they just took off. They wouldn't even stick around. When they revealed their names to me I felt it was the one named Elohimzmul who was the one who didn't particularly like me. And he certainly didn't want me remembering his name. After many months the name finally came back to me. Maybe he heard of how upset I was by his mannerism?

I was so upset I was actually in tears in my bedroom thinking I had some pretty heartless Guardian Angels. Even the Incubus was nicer to me. 😢 I even asked God to take away those angels from me if they hated me so much. After I began remembering how the Incubus had been trying to walk me home, it dawned on me that if he was coming to my home I would probably need a powerful Angel to guard my home. So I said one night in a prayer; "I think I may need a stronger Angel who can protect me from this specific Demon who is looking for me."

And when I turned over to sleep on my left side at one point I felt as if someone took hold my hands at the side of my bed and I heard someone praying softly next to me. It was a man's voice and I heard him start with; "Heaven Father..." I couldn't understand or hear the rest of his prayer but someone was praying for me. Later I asked who it was with me and a new name scrolled across my eyes when I had them closed. The first word passed my eyes before it even dawned on me to read it but the last part of the words were "Eli'il" I have no idea what that means but I believe that it could be Aramaic. "Eli" means "My God". But I'm not sure what "'il" means. 😐 ❤
Hoochler (1 stories) (263 posts)
+1
15 years ago (2009-06-15)
Kirsten,

You are playing a dangerous game. This incubus seeks a relationship with you, that is why you are not being purposely frightened.

The fact that angels came to help you stay away from this thing is important. Why would angels rescue you from something that was good for you? They wouldn't, they were helping you. Angels will NOT continue to help someone who gives their consent to have a relationship with a demon (sex demon or infernal demon). The angels came to you to level the playing field for a child of God who has an active relationship with Him. Once you give permission to this demon to interact with you, you are no longer an innocent victim but now a willing participant. It is my understanding that God takes a very dim view of willing relationships with demons and from what I have learned He let's people deal with the ramifications of willingly entering into a relationship with a demon on their own, with no direct help from Him or His angels. It is my understanding that God still loves such a person and desires to have a relationship with them, He simply let's them reap the consequences of their unwise actions as pertains to the demon. This is simply free will and consequences for choices in action (demons have free will too). Demons understand this dynamic and seek to exploit it.

Be warned that it is very likely that you will get more then you are bargaining for from this demon and once you realize what is happening it will be too late to get help from God or His angels in dealing with this demon.

You have a choice. You can accept a relationship with this demon willingly or you can fight the demon every time he comes to you until he eventually leaves you alone. There is no middle ground. If you intermittently choose to let him interact with you, you are choosing, whether you understand it or not, to have an ongoing relationship with this demon.

If you do end up choosing to have a relationship with this demon, you will find that over time he will most likely exert influence over you and / or others in your life in negative ways. An entrenched incubus will most likely not take kindly to you having "another" man in your life and will very likely take naughty steps to preclude you from having a human lover. It is also very likely that over time the incubus would seek to use his power over you to make it impossible for you to have romantic feelings or love for anyone but him.

It is my understanding that accepting such a demon into your life that approaches you first (as opposed to you seeking it out) will not earn you time in Hell, but it will greatly degrade the balance in your life here on the Earth and thus cause big problems for you in this life over time.

I urge you to openly renounce this demon and to call upon God and the Archangel Michael (as you had been doing) to come to your aid every time this demon approaches you. The choice is of course yours, at least you have been warned.

If you wish help in forcing this incubus to leave you alone, write me an e-mail (my address is in my YGS profile) and I will try to help you.

Hoochler
girlie (15 stories) (426 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-06-14)
Hi, that is scary. By the way how old are you? I think this is going to happen in the future.
Like the black figure is a real man your going to meet. And his found you.
You should move. Unless you want to meet him. BUt the angles already saved you from him once, but will they do it again?
GIRLIE ❤

Read previous comments

New comments for this story have been disabled