You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Apparitions / Voices / Touches :: Ghost On My Bed

Real Ghost Stories

Ghost On My Bed

 

For the past 2 days. I've gotten a pounding sound on the side of my bed. Also, when I try to go to bed I get a feeling that someone is pressing on my bed and said the Our Father & Hail Mary prayers.

Also, a few years ago when I lived in Florida this has happened but something else had occurred. Apparently something with a white and black mask (kind of African looking) with stringy black hair was right next to me one day when I was home alone being sick. This figure has also appeared right in front of my mother.

Another time was when we were moving to California, me and my mom were experiencing some spiritual phenomenon. My father was in California starting up his new job and my sister just moved out. My mom was lying in her bed and she saw this haze of scary masked figures when she was lying on her back. She said it was very quick and right when she said the Hail Mary they all vanished. My sister & her boyfriend came to our house to hear what happened. Her boyfriend said that the ghosts were trying to fill in the space of my sister and my dad.

This is the last story guys... Before we moved and my dad was home. One time, I was taking my nightly medicine one night and I looked up and saw my dad walking right in front where the kitchen was, then he vanished. I quickly ran to my parent's room and asked if dad was out in the kitchen area and he said "No".

Have any idea what's happening? I'd love to know people's opinions on this?

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from California

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, Rockinprncess86, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments and participate in the discussion.

scorpi266 (6 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-06-18)
I had a similiar experience when I was a preteen. I saw my sister come into my room and take my lamp off of my dresser because her lamp burnt out and she took my lamp to get ready for school, she was in highschool at the and I was in elementary so she had to get up earlier. I yelled at her to get out of my room and put back my lamp. I got out of my bed went to her door and was pounding on it for her to give my lamp back. I looked around it was still quite dark outside and I just went back to sleep and then a few hours later my sister bust in my room with rollers in her hair and takes my lamp. I yelled at her to get out because she had already taken my lamp. LOL I had a precognition of my sister taking my lamp. So you could have had a precognition of seeing your father or he was astral projecting. I will have to look more into the mask thing. I don't think they are trying to invade empty space of other family members or anything like that. It sounds like they are watching over your family, it could have something to do with a past live ect. I'll look more into that one.
Kirsten_pax09 (10 stories) (72 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-06-16)
Then it could be that your Father is just walking around outside of his body or maybe he is able to project himself in other places. The pounding on the wall could be other things besides a ghostly source. My heater when it's about to turn on will knock loudly at my wall and then it comes on a few seconds later. Or water pipes can make noises if air is trapped in the pipe somewhere.

But if it is a Ghost it's probably trying to scare you. They can be mischievous and may want a good laugh. The feeling on your bed could be someone who is watching over you while you sleep. It might be your Grandfather but it could be someone else as well. Sometimes when it's someone we loved you might get an impression that they are nearby to visit. You just feel it's them and it shouldn't frighten you, but you might feel their warm feelings. Or you might suddenly smell a scent of their perfume/cologne or shampoo or something you remembered them by.

It could also be a pet that passed away? I've had cats who had passed on and they would come back to climb on my bed to curl up near me as they did in life. What do you feel when you sense this presence on your bed? Do you feel cold and creeped out right away? You can ask this presence to please leave you alone because it's disturbing and doesn't make you feel good. If they are family you can say a prayer to God for their sake. Or you can even try calling on your Guardian Angel to watch over you when you go to bed day or night;

"Angel of God, my Guardian dear, To whom his love entrust me here, ever this day (or night) be at my side to light and guard, to rule and guide, Amen."

I try to say this little prayer 2 or 3 times daily and I've noticed a definite good protective spirit comes around me. 😊

(Psalm 91:11-12) For he shall give his angels charge over thee, to keep thee in all thy ways. They shall bear thee up in their hands, lest thou dash thy foot against a stone. ❤
Ghostluver (4 stories) (123 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-06-16)
I would but holy water on your bed, and but a cross over your bed too. Hope it helps!
Rockinprncess86 (1 stories) (2 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-06-16)
To Kirsten_Pax09: No African in my family. We're caucasian. Also with the apparition of my dad. He was in my parents bedroom. So, my dad was in the house:)

Christina-
Rockinprncess86 (1 stories) (2 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-06-16)
I bascially poured the whole holy water on my bed and said 2 prayers. Nothing has harmed me or my family. So we're all okay. But as for the pound on the side of my mattress... Now THAT'S creepy. Anybody know how that happened? I'm also not stressed either. A friend of mine that ghosts like the stress somehow to try to get your attention or something like that. No voices I'm hearing at all. Just the feel of someone on my bed. Mind everyone, my grandpa has been dead for 12 years Do you think it could be him trying to get my attention to do more prayers? 😕
Kirsten_pax09 (10 stories) (72 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-06-15)
Hm, I have appeared in other parts of my own home, two places at one time. My Mom came out of her room one morning to see that I was at my computer in the living room. And I know I hadn't made any visits to her room. And she told me that I just came into her room and said; "Don't worry Mom, everything will be okay." Then she said I turned and left. We both irl have been struggling financially because of the economy, and I know she has been stressing out over money a lot. I know I didn't go over to her room that morning but I think it's possible that my "Spirit" is worrying about her to the point where it maybe doing things without my knowledge. She even tells me that she'll sometimes hear me call her from other locations and it even wakes her up if she over sleeps and is going to be late getting ready for work. If it's a Doppleganger it sure seems to be a nurturing and encouraging one.

In the past I used to hear my Mom's voice call out to me minutes before Earthquakes would hit. I think Angels can use the voice and image of someone we love to convey warnings and messages. Angels will try to present themselves in ways that will not alarm or scare a person. However seeing a vision of your father walking toward you and disappearing could mean, he is thinking about you and home. He wants to be at home badly. Did you give him a call to see if he was alright? Father's need loving encouragement too when they are feeling homesick or worry. When you see a apparition of a living person in your family or even just a friend, it's usually because they are thinking about you. Those others "African Tribal" spirits are a strange bunch. Does your family have any background that can be traced back to African roots? How about any old African religions that deal with witchdoctors or Shaman? Could you be from Africa also?
dreamergal72 (6 stories) (793 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-06-15)
you saw your dad it most had been dopplegangle "Ghost that form like other living. "
ghostgirl1029 (1 stories) (12 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-06-15)
Thats sooooo creepy. You should put some hly water on your bed maybe that will do it.

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: