You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Demons / Possessions / Exorcisms :: Shadowy Legs

Real Ghost Stories

Shadowy Legs

 

This happened last saturday. I've never been freaked out like this in my life before. It was about 2.30pm, my sister came home to have lunch with me. We were sitting in the living room. My sister was seated facing to kitchen walkways and I was sitting facing the wall. For a few second we chatted, suddenly I saw my sister turned her head to kitchen walkway. She was looking at something which bothering her. But I didn't really take notice on that, as I was busy talking to her. She didn't really pay much attention to me but kept looking at the kitchen walkways. Her face expression showed something unexplainable... (The back door was opened as I was doing some cleaning in my kitchen and my bedroom. We normally will not open the back door as the back way is known to be haunted by everyone at my home including neighbors). She didn't tell me anything at the time. She asked me why I let the back door opened. I said I was doing some cleaning stuff. She still kept her mouth shut (maybe she didn't want to scare me).

After few moment, she told me what she saw in her naked eyes. She saw a shadow only with the legs was walking towards my dad's room ( the last room in the house). Human legs and only up the knees. I was very very scared and freaked out

My sister left home. I was home alone. I turned on my radio into high volume. By 5pm, I finished my house work. But the fear was still inside me. Nothing happened.

Yesterday was sunday, I went out with my nephew in the afternoon back home at about 7pm. My nephew was not really feeling well at the time. I brought him to a clinic. After he had the medicine, he was asleep. I went to kitchen to prepare dinner for him and me.

A few minutes went by, when suddenly he woke up screaming like he was being haunted and disturbed by "someone". He screamed and screamed. His face turned black like a demon was occupying his body. I got to him to calm him. He was still screaming. My dad was just back at home. We both tried to calm him down. Nothing can be done. He is screaming and telling us "wait, he will show off... Wait he will show off".

My fears and tears were unimaginable at the time. Luckily, my bro who is just got married stays a few doors away from my house. Apparently he heard the screams, rushed to my house and carried my nephew, who is 6 years, to his house. He stopped his screams. We gave him plain water and let him relaxed.

Meanwhile, I immediately called a medium and brought him to my nephew. The medium did something. My nephew was a bit ok, like he was freed and his face was bright as before. The medium brought us to separate rooms and told us that there is one very dangerous demon at my house and it just showed off to my little nephew. That's why he screamed like that (I didn't tell the medium what my nephew told us during his screaming).

You tell me how am going to live in this house after this? Now my work is finished and I need to go home. But, I'm really scared to enter to my house. Please pray for me.

Other hauntings by Mathy

Hauntings with similar titles

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting.

Shane (13 stories) (1258 posts)
+1
17 years ago (2007-04-15)
Well put Martin, this young lady has been brought up in a culture of fear. If she is truely a scholar of the bible then she will also know that Jesus taught love, compasion, acceptence, and forgiveness. What she is trying to teach is fear, rejection, intolerance, and indifference of those who do not have the same belief as she has been taught. There are many forms of Christianity. The bible is actually the jewish To-Rah and was God's word to the Jewish people. The new testament is the teachings of Jesus, which Constantine chose which books to include and which were to be destroyed. The nag hammadi library is just a small collection of what was left out of the new testament. Sorry to ramble on but I would love to have a world where it didn't matter what religion you are. A world of peace and friendship of love and forgivness. This is what Jesus wanted to show us. What is the greatest comandment he left to the disciples and to everyone before his ascension? To love one another as he loved them. John 14:31.

Peace, Love, and Luck be with you.
Martin (602 posts) mod
+1
17 years ago (2007-04-11)
Prophetess, what makes you think the the god of the christian bible is the right one out of dozens of other religions? Because you happened to be born in a christian culture? That would just mean you follow what people tell you to do and think, so I'm wondering, who or what is giving you the authority to speak in its name? Keep your mind open, no one has the whole picture, we just have beliefs, and beliefs, even if they happen to be true by coincidence, doesn't mean actual knowledge, like the knowledge that oranges taste like oranges after you have tried it. But if you haven't tried oranges, you can repeat what others are saying, but you still don't know, and you have no authority on the taste of oranges.
Prophetess (guest)
 
17 years ago (2007-04-11)
Oh and by the way the bible was read and written before the time of Jesus, it was not written afterwards, Priests had access to Moses writings etc... It was passed down, it was written during those times, not after Christ, but if you read the bible it will tell you this, it says this in scripture of certain people reading it, the ten commandements was placed in the arc-which others did see-moses and the Lord wrote that, which others most certainly saw-before Christ!

I find psychic says they are gifted by God, but do not know the bible of God, hmmm
Prophetess (guest)
 
17 years ago (2007-04-11)
You are just upset Brigette because you think that is what you are seeing, and I would be very cautious of tearing apart scripture like that, it was written by prophets of God, be careful, that is somewhere you do not want to go Bridgette, that could be considered blasphemy in some sort of way,
Prophetess (guest)
 
17 years ago (2007-04-11)
What you should do is research-punch in familiar spirits + the bible, divination + the bible, mediums + the bible, the truth is their.

I use to read tarot cards until I found out the truth that I was channeling demons, and that the Lord is completely against it all, this is their way of trying to keep people from God, you see in scripture it says those that do not turn away from the magic arts, get left behind, those that practice those things do not go to heaven-this is exactly what satan and his followers want you see, Lucifer does not want people to go their because he has been asked to leave himself in rev 12, which has already happened, if you read luke 17 then you know that is what they saw, or maybe its luke ten I left my bible at home, I am at work, I hope this answers your questions some
brittany (guest)
+1
17 years ago (2007-04-11)
I am not getting into a religious debate, but you are basing your info on a book written hundreds of years after jesus died. Also, it was cut and pasted from a hugh selection of books to make a story that the uneducated people of that time were supposed to believe in. As a form of control.
Prophetess (guest)
-1
17 years ago (2007-04-11)
Ghosts do not exist-they are fallen angels of the Lord, now called demons, if you read rev 12, and genesis just before the flood, it explains to you what those spirits are-it's heaven or hell-by them exposing themselves to certain people-they pull you from the truth of the word of God, this is their main goal-do some research with the bible it explains this to you-read luke 17 as well

Deut 18:10-12 There shall not be found among you any one that maketh his son or his daughter to pass through the fire, or that useth divination, or an observer of times, or an enchanter, or a witch, or a charmer, or a consulter with familiar spirits, or a wizard, or a necromancer. For all that do these things are an abomination unto the LORD: and because of these abominations the LORD thy God doth drive them out from before thee.

now those familiar spirits are those demons I am telling you about-they are "familiar" with certain people and their behaviours, they take on their personality and know certain things about you, they do this to deceive peopl
drowzo (guest)
+1
17 years ago (2007-04-11)
i believe in things that go bump in the night because I have been scared of the dark all my life and I know its not just my imagination
jacob (guest)
-1
17 years ago (2007-04-11)
ANYONE got stories or encounters about the boogeyman? Please! There's something in my closet
jacob (guest)
 
17 years ago (2007-04-11)
open your mind, hi, its not fake, I would like to see you deal with it, if your going to be tight, don't say anything
jacob (guest)
 
17 years ago (2007-04-11)
i understand your fear, read my comment about my weeji bord encounter, the spirits are trying to get a message across to you, I suggest sitting by yourself in a dark room and calling out to it( I know this unbelievably hard but whatever you do do NOT turn on the lights during the conversation, facing your fears will work, I also agree with brittany
Brittany (guest)
+1
17 years ago (2007-04-11)
Find someone to rid the demon from you and your house. Keep in mind that demons, ghosts, spirits, whatever you want to call them can attach themselves to your or any of your stuff. Running away won't do anything.
deejaymigs (3 stories) (11 posts)
+1
17 years ago (2007-04-11)
Have a priest or a pastor bless your house. I would not go home there yet if I were you. Just a suggestion.
Fran (guest)
-1
17 years ago (2007-04-10)
If I were you honey, I would move as soon as possible. You don't want this thing coming after you.

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: