You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Haunted Places :: 3am Hauntings

Real Ghost Stories

3am Hauntings

 

I know that I have not been on this site for quite some time, but I've been in a dark place and I needed to sort certain factors of my life out, but I'm happy to tell you that everything is now sorted and I shall be visiting this site more often to help people with their experiences and to share my own. Anyway I digress.

At least once a week now without fail at 3:00AM I will be woken by every electrical item turning on in my house and I mean everything. My TV, Heater, Radio/CD player, Xbox, oven, my electric fire all of my lights and even my iPod.

At first I simply thought it was a power surge so I ventured around the house turning everything off, but since it keeps on recurring I realise it is not. Sometimes I can hear fast paced whispering of what sounds like a young girl or just a young child through the CD player or the TV which is too quick and too quiet to decipher.

At first these occurrences frightened me but now I've simply grown used to them and am more fascinated than afraid. It isn't the first time I've heard voices through electrical objects, it used to happen before these occurrences, although only on very rare occasions.

If anyone knows what may have caused these occurrences please share and comment and I will read them as soon as possible.

Good health and prosperity to you all.

Other hauntings by chunkygut1

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from United Kingdom

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, chunkygut1, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments and participate in the discussion.

crystal_reign (2 posts)
 
10 years ago (2014-03-25)
this story made my stomach turn honestly because these past few days I have been waking up at 3:33 am eveyday because I hear whispers or there's white noise on my phone instead of my music 😭
Lils1802 (1 posts)
 
10 years ago (2014-03-02)
I hear people when I wake up half way through the night and I see figures 😠 I believe this is some sort of paranormal activity. Try and record the voices and take the tape to be slowed down somewhere professional to see if they can help! X
MLorraineJ (1 posts)
 
10 years ago (2014-01-30)
to tell the truth, when I was younger I would also wake up at exactly 3am but I don't really experience things like electrical appliances turning on. I remember it clearly, after waking up I would always feel like I shouldn't open my eyes or I would see something terrible, and when I try to move I would feel paralized. And having no choice because I can't move my body, I would take a peek at my wall clock to check the time and yeah it really is 3am dot, then I would see something at the corner of my eyes and I would close them again so as to not see that something and just try to sleep, and if i'm brave enough to find my voice I would call up my mom on the next room and she would pray with me.

Well, so to speak i'm always having sleep paralysis after waking up at 3am, I always check the time to make sure of it, take a peek at my wall clock and see IT at the corner of my eyes and went back to sleep. But one time as I take a peek at my wall clock, I saw IT hovering above me so I screamed, calling my mom and as my mom made a bang on my suddenly locked door, the IT suddenly vanished while the door was being shoved open full force that my mom almost tumbled in on the pressure caused by my door being suddenly shoved as she tried to pry it open.

Well, after moving out of that house I never woke up at exactly 3am while having sleep paralysis and I don't see the IT since then.

I don't know why we're being woken up by those ghost or something at 3am but my mom said that 3am is where evil is stronger, and they call it witching hour. 😉
puppy5282 (2 stories) (23 posts)
 
12 years ago (2012-06-01)
Ahhh I'm reading this at night and now I'm freaked out! 3AM points to something evil... 😨
butthead (guest)
 
13 years ago (2010-10-04)
i agree with hanbobs.
Instantly the thought of the timing always being 3am points towards the favourite hour of something sinister. If you was in a dark place emotionally, then something knew about it and wanted to make you feel more afraid.
I have had things (After using an ouija board without proper protection) attempt to latch onto me during a period of bad emotions and vibes in the house that iwas a part of. After being more fascianted with having something thrown at me after seeing a black 'shape' in my kitchen 5 seconds before the item was thrown (the item was a good luck charm my mother recently purchased that was hanging on the wall) after it hit me I was more fascinated and curious, rather than scared, despite knowing that whatever black shape I had seen enter my kitchen 5 seconds previous was directly linked to it.
I think due to my refusal to get over scared, and just shrug it off despite knowing undoubtably what had just happened was paranormal, that it didn't waste any more time with me for much longer.
I'm going to assume, and hope... That after a while whatever it was, that it done the same with you
AthenaRules (9 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-06-24)
That remind me of stories of haunted castles when the ghosts appear at the same time every day/night.
Maybe something happened to him or her at that time, like she died for some reason. It may pay to research the history of the house.
Gundalf (5 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-01-03)
the electrical items turning on and off it most likely due to the child you hear through the electrical items, the child is most likely playing with you or it trying to contact or tell you something using EVP.
GhostGirlChloe (1 stories) (1 posts)
 
14 years ago (2009-10-11)
Wow that would really freak me out! You should set up some video cams around the house and see if you notice anything. But I have heard this story on tv! On a program called beyond chance! The exact same story! And it even said on the tv ' Without fail at 3am' creepy! 😲 Luv GhostGirlChloe xx
Jackanorykillswitch (7 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-08-28)
I added you:P and I have got more orb footage on video, what town/city are you from? And age?
chunkygut1 (13 stories) (73 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-08-27)
Good idea, and yeah its chunkygut1 [at] hotmail.com, ayone can add me if they really want to
Jackanorykillswitch (7 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-08-26)
yeah I know you have to do a certain prayer before hand and about evil spirits:) have you got msn? Laters
chunkygut1 (13 stories) (73 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-08-25)
I do, but not really a major fan lol. The video sounds very interesting although you have to be careful with ouija boards as they can go terribly wrong.
Jackanorykillswitch (7 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-08-24)
iam making a full video of sightings we may film our ouija board experience also and thanks:) you like killswitch?:P laters
chunkygut1 (13 stories) (73 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-08-12)
you should upload a vid of those Jackanorykillswitch (loving the name by the way!) it would be very interesting to watch and I'm sure many people on the site would love to see it.
Jackanorykillswitch (7 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-08-05)
same thing happened at my mates house we were on the computer and the door was fully closed so you had to put pressure on the handle to open it and the handle slammed down and the door kept opening. This happened at 3am also. And there was a 9 foot figure stood outside his front door scary stuff I have it all on film
Hanbobs (20 stories) (119 posts)
+1
15 years ago (2009-07-07)
It is also said that the Witching Hour is named because Jesus apparently died at 3pm - making 3am the time EVIL is most active and powerful such as witches, demonds and ghosts. And black magic is most effective. You mentioned you were in a dark place, maybe something is feeding off your bad vibes? And you're making them more powerful. Try to erase them with good energy.
Hope this helps!

Hanbobs 😁
Hanbobs (20 stories) (119 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-07-07)
can I just mention as well (it occurred to me this morning)... 3:00am is known as 'Witching Hour'. Hmm spooky!
Necropolis_Seraph (6 stories) (64 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-07-01)
When you mentioned you were in a dark place, was it literal? Because if the dark place is an emotional experience, something that has caused your emotions to go haywire, are you sure you're really out of that dark? Because its possible there might still be some issues you have not yet resolved, not yet come to accept, and these emotions or feelings might be manifesting to you through your appliances/gadgets. If you are sure you have already come to accept everything or you have this issue on your life resolved, then there might just be high activity in your home, might be something that was attracted somehow after this event in your life. Whatever it is, good luck, and God bless. Hope you can still get some sleep with all those appliances or gadgets going gaga over you. 😉
Dan_Paranormal (1 stories) (74 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-06-30)
As you was in a dark place there would have been a lot of energy coming from you since emotions etc. Now this is happening after you are out of this place, could be that spirits possibly in your space could be using this energy from before to manifest also using the electrical equipment as well. Possibly they are trying to communicate with you. But as others have said try turning your appliances off and see what happens.

Hope it works out well.
Brownie09 (6 stories) (293 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-06-29)
First off, I just want to say hi chunky gut. Second ginko, ghost hunters are not fake. They do actually find some weird stuff. However they do go around and try to debunk stuff, to find out what could cause something to mishap, such as a door opening or closing by itself. Just because they don't find anything the first time, doesn't mean that they don't eventually. Yes they do play tricks on each other, but they are serious about their work.
If you want to say their fake, why don't you go to some of the places they've went to.
Like the alcatrez prison, Mental hospital. I am not trying to start anything with you.

Chunkygut, as for your experience, I have had my radio turn on when me and my mom was living in an apartment when I was 16, and the radio was unplugged at the time that it happened. If I were you I would probably check breaker, and things. Such as the timers, because there are a lot of stuff that has timers on them that people don't know are on the devices, and that might be the reason.
Or again, it might just be a ghost or spirit that is playing games with you, and thinks it's funny. Sorry I couldn't be of much help, but thanks for sharing your story with us. 😊
ginko (1 stories) (38 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-06-29)
=x try to unpluged your appliance...
Hmm... I won't recommend does GHOST HUNTERS on T.V cause there were fake =] by the way take care and thanks for sharing... Hey can you film it and post in on youtube so we can watch it:)
LTskittles125 (13 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-06-28)
well you know the show ghost hunters? I would call someone like them or a phskic (if that's how you spell it) and see if they can find anything or do what hanbobs said.
Tonith (1136 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-06-28)
It would be interesting to see if the same happened with everything unplugged. There is theory that sound frequency at a certain pitch is at the vibrational level for spirits to be heard. I think many of us have experienced such things like thinking the phone is ringing when using the hairdryer or when using the hood vent on the stove it may sound like someone is talking. I think they call this sound matrixing. Just like we are wired to matrix faces in patterns or clouds or just about anything we look at long enough there is the theory that sound is the same in that respect within our brains. I would really try unplugging everything for a few nights and see what happens. It's a pain in the butt to do this but it may end the cycle you are dealing with right now.
Hanbobs (20 stories) (119 posts)
+1
15 years ago (2009-06-28)
hmm spooky - sounds like someone maybe trying to contact you through the wire (literally!) Do you have anything you can record this on? Such as a video player, so you can re-play the tapes over and over again and maybe figure out what this voice (if that's what it is) is saying?
An editing program on your PC could be useful as you could transfer them onto it and slow down the tapes...
Hannah 😊

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: