You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Family / Friends Visits :: Beth

Real Ghost Stories

Beth

 

About fifteen months ago I had a child with my girlfriend, recently one of our best friends Beth tragically died in a car accident so we named our child after her.

She was a really happy child and always laughing, but sadly she died at seven months old of septicemia (blood poisoning) needless to say me and Stacie were both grief stricken, so we got to arrange the funeral, telling all the family members, all of the heart breaking things you have to do when a close family member passes on.

A month or so later we had the funeral and it was like hell, but we got through it, on the way back home, Stacie plugged her iPod into the CD player, as music seemed to help with the grief, and strangely the song tarantula by pendulum started playing, which wasn't on the current play list.

At that moment we both remembered how all three of us loved that song me and Stacie used to sing along to it and Beth would just sit and laugh, we both strongly believed in the afterlife and believed it was our little girl telling us she was happy, we both started crying tears of happiness and her parents had to pull over because they really didn't understand what was going on, we explained but they didn't believe us.

After the experience Beth has visited us, we both hear her laugh from her old room and just smile.

Other hauntings by chunkygut1

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from United Kingdom

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, chunkygut1, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments and participate in the discussion.

Trudy (92 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-06-28)
Thank God I've never lost a child. I've had septicemia and I almost died from it.
chunkygut1 (13 stories) (73 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-08-20)
I can only thank you all for your kind words, I am truly thankful, and rstahley, thanks you made me laugh 😆
rstahley (3 stories) (102 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-08-19)
Oh, and another thing. Your user name, chunkygut1, really made me laugh! That's too funny.
rstahley (3 stories) (102 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-08-19)
I know everyone has said it, but I once again, I'm very sorry for you loss. I'm not a mother, so I don't know how much it hurt, but I can only imagine. However, you were blessed to receive the message from your daughter, and thank you very much for sharing it with us.
rhodes68 (14 stories) (1596 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-08-18)
I'm terribly sorry for your loss! I hope that both your friend as well as little Beth are happy on the other side.

It doesn't matter if others might think that what happened that day was pure coincidence since you and your girlfriend know what you've experienced. That song meant something special to all three of you so the message was meant for you and only you.
babybis (8 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-08-16)
this is too cute.
Nice story, and I'm sorry beth died

Very cute story. (im not saying its not true, don't take it that way. I'm complementing it with the word 'cute') 😭
troyarn (5 stories) (479 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-08-16)
First, I am sorry about your loss and the pain that came with it.
This is a beautiful story and I am glad it helped you and yours to get through this ordeal.
Seems like Beth is still around.
chunkygut1 (13 stories) (73 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-08-16)
i thank you all for your kind words. We're doing fine now, actually these experiences have helped us quite a lot
princess123 (7 stories) (186 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-08-16)
I cannot believe about your loss, I hope
You are ok,

Lovely story and good luck, with care,

Princess123
bette31 (9 stories) (127 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-08-15)
I am so sorry to hear about your loss. It is especially hard when someone is taken that never had a chance to really live. I am glad that you and your girlfriend are about to hear your child and that it brings a smile of both of your faces.
Jmak (6 stories) (156 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-08-15)
I can't begin to tell you how very very sorry I am to hear of your loss. As a father I can think of nothing worse than loosing one of my children. Thank you so much for finding the strength to share a wonderfully heart touching story with us. I wish you and your family the very best. God bless.

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: