You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Apparitions / Voices / Touches :: My Haunted Holiday

Real Ghost Stories

My Haunted Holiday

 

A few weeks ago me and my mum decided that we should go to my uncle's house for a week, because we didn't have the money to go abroad.

My uncle lives with his wife, Samantha, five month old daughter Paige and very well trained dog Piper.

In the living room they have a window seat at the foot of the couch which is where the encounter took place. One night I was watching tv whilst everyone else was asleep upstairs and Piper was asleep on the floor next to the couch, when suddenly she awoke with a start and started barking at the window seat.

I didn't see anything at first but then I saw it. There was a teenage girl who looked around 15 or 16 years old wearing a vest and shorts, covered in cuts and bruises, she looked at me and I just laid there scared stiff and then I noticed there was blood dripping from her left wrist then she disappeared.

I ran up to my mum's room and told her what happened. Guess what, she thought I was lying until the morning when our uncle told us the people who they had bought the house had a daughter who had committed suicide because of child abuse. Samantha said that she sometimes sees her in Paige's room and the bathroom.

Any comments are welcome.

Other hauntings by chunkygut1

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from United Kingdom

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, chunkygut1, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments and participate in the discussion.

DollyDagger (4 stories) (31 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-08-14)
Oh wow, that's pretty scary. I think that I've got a ghost about 15 or 16 years old haunting my room too. I've never seen him in great detail,though, and I hope I don't if he looks like that, because I'd be terrified.
Shane (13 stories) (1258 posts)
 
16 years ago (2007-09-26)
Harry, welcome back I haven't seen you here for awhile. Hope all is well. Thanks for your kind words on tricia889's story.

Peace, Love, and Luck be with you.
Zagrebacki_Lovac (18 posts)
 
16 years ago (2007-09-22)
Thats terible I would shiat my pants then well best of luck to you and your family
Im happy That my parents bought a house were nobody lived before us
Zagrebacki_Lovac (18 posts)
 
16 years ago (2007-09-22)
Thats terible I would shiat my pants then well best of luck to you and your family
corrine (1 stories) (3 posts)
 
16 years ago (2007-09-17)
Thats really horrible. You should get your Uncle to call in a priest to help the girl to move on. She shouldnt have to suffer alone in her after life aswell.
Bellissima (12 stories) (792 posts)
 
17 years ago (2007-09-08)
It sounds like the ghost is just sad. She didn't have a happy life, if what you heard about it was correct. Maybe she's just lonely and scared. She must have felt tremendous despair to have taken her own life. Has she been threatening in any way? It doesn't sound like it. I don't think you need to worry about Paige, her parents don't seem alarmed.
chunkygut1 (13 stories) (73 posts)
 
17 years ago (2007-09-08)
To be honest I'm more worried about paige since she's been seen in there alot.
Jason143 (1 stories) (9 posts)
 
17 years ago (2007-09-07)
This is really terrifying! This time when you go, make sure you check around the house for anything unfamiliar or anything which looks to you to be out of place. IF yes, immediately right back! Best of luck... You need it!
chunkygut1 (13 stories) (73 posts)
 
17 years ago (2007-09-06)
I'll probably be going again next summer I just hope I don't see her again. 😁
RedStrawberry (2 posts)
 
17 years ago (2007-09-05)
Oh my goodness, I would not have wanted to be in your position when you saw her sitting there... Any chances you'll be re-visting?

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: