You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Apparitions / Voices / Touches :: Black Silhouette 3

Real Ghost Stories

Black Silhouette 3

 

I know I have not posted any stories lately because luckily I have not had any more paranormal experiences until now, if you have not read black silhouette one and two you need to do so before reading the third installment.

I was at my same friends house again and his mum was out again, and I have been again before but no ghost or demon or whatever this thing is until last night, we were in his room playing on the Xbox and stuff and I went to the bathroom and whilst washing my hands I saw the silhouette in the mirror, but when I turned around it had gone.

I shrugged it off as my imagination, but when I went back into his room I heard white noise, so I went into the living room to find the figure standing there staring directly at me with the TV on static. I left the TV alone and went back to the Xbox, not telling my friend about the figure as he didn't need to know.

But then the weirdest thing happened, the figure hovered in, but for some reason only I could see it this time. I sat there staring at it for what seemed like an eternity, but no matter how much my friend shouted of me I couldn't move I just felt sadness and despair, until I finally managed to say one sentence, I don't know why I said it but I just blurted it out, "I feel your pain and now understand..." and it disappeared but as soon as it did I felt that something terrible must have happened to it to feel so much anger.

For some reason it listened to me, and somewhat confided in me, all I want to know is what was this being and why me?

Other hauntings by chunkygut1

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from United Kingdom

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, chunkygut1, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments and participate in the discussion.

Smiling_Jack (2 posts)
 
13 years ago (2011-08-03)
Is it same spirit who tried strangle your friend or it is different?
Paranoid25 (1 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-08-17)
the figure could be some spirit that wanted to get revenge in our world. He might have been strangled. He must have been mistaking your friend for his murderer, or he might have tried to get your friend to understand and got frustrated and then decided to try to get you to understand. That is just my theory. 😊
ChrisB (6 stories) (1515 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-08-18)
WOW this was an interesting encounter. It is always easier for spirits to show them selves to sencitives. I guess you are one of them! I hope to hear from you soon and take care
chunkygut1 (13 stories) (73 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-08-14)
yes, but the thing is if you've read my other stories the entity was extremeley violent
Tonith (1136 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-08-13)
I agree with Laura. I think this spirit sought out the person that would be sensitive enough to connect with it. Most just want some kind of attention being they may not understand what has happened to them or they feel cheated that their life ended too soon. I do know they tend to work through electrical equipment because they need a frequency, a vibration to hook into. Again this is just theory but it's one the paranormal scientific world holds viable.
Laura (2 stories) (8 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-08-13)
Ohwow, that sounds quite scary. I'm not really sure what it was or why it listened, but there's a good chance he chose you on purpose. As far as my experience and knowledge goes, things or beings like this usually choose to appear for persons who are willing to see them, or persons who are more sensitive for their surroundings. It could be that this presence 'recognised' how you could sense it's despair and wanted to let you know, so he could be helped.

Of course, this is just a theory. I think you handeled well by telling him that you understand.

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: