You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Ouija Board / Seances :: Dark Red Reptilian Face

Real Ghost Stories

Dark Red Reptilian Face

 

Recently I used a Ouija board and yes I know I'm always telling everyone not to use them but I'm 13 and I was lured in using peer pressure. I didn't use the board at my house but at my friend's house with three other friends, my four friends wanted to make one using instructions they found on the internet and eventually I gave in thinking nothing was going to happen, sadly I was wrong.

After we had made the ouija board chris went to get a shot glass from downstairs, since there was no-one else in the house there where no questions asked. We started with the normal questions like, is there anyone here, yes, are you male or female, female, how long have you been in this house, fifteen years, then my extremely immature friend shaun started asking stupid and offensive questions that I won't repeat on this web site.

To cut a long story short the ghost got extremely angry with us she threw the glass straight at my chest where it shattered into very sharp and tiny fragments (luckily I had quite a thick coat on since it was so cold in the room) but a couple of shards got stuck in my chest and I needed stitches.

Then all of the doors in the house crashed open and we fled outside as fast as we could, but because of my bad luck me and chris had left our phones in his room so we had to go back in, and besides I needed to do something with the glass in my chest, whilst I was in the kitchen removing the two shards of glass and bandaging my cuts, chris went to get the phones.

Then I heard chris scream at the top of his lungs so I half ran Half stumbled upstairs but just as I reached his room the door slammed shut and the doorknob was stuck in its position, when I wrenched it open he was cowering on his bed shivering and muttering to himself, when I had calmed him down, he told me that he'd seen a demon and described it as a dark red reptilian face with fiery eyes and black horns.

No-one believed us so I had to say we were drunk and I fell over on the glass.

Other hauntings by chunkygut1

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from United Kingdom

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, chunkygut1, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will participate in the discussion and I need help with what I have experienced.

leoluva101 (1 stories) (4 posts)
 
15 years ago (2008-10-26)
ouija boards are very dangeruos, I am 12 and when my grandmother died I was going to use one, but after reading on how dangerous they are, I it was too risky. Next time you ghost hunt, I suggest you say a protection prayor. You never know what might be waiting for you. Take care,-- emmy
chunkygut1 (13 stories) (73 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-06-27)
Actually I have had some wierd things going on eith my cell phone since then
dolly_rose (4 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-06-06)
i don't know if you have 0r not yet but id check that phone if I were you. Spirits love elctronic devices and since it was still in there during the events. Have you had any probs with it like phone calls or weird noises on the phone line?
marcink125 (2 stories) (27 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-05-10)
This story is very interesting. I read a very similar story about a woman who was reading a book in her room and the bed started shaking, she thought it was just her husband messing around with her but when she looked up she said she saw a being that is very similar to the being that chris claimed to see in his room. I've been trying to find the website that I read the story on but so far no luck.
SomeoneUDontKnow (15 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-04-24)
another kid who messed with a ouija board. DONT TOUCH THOSE THINGS. Please 😁
iWereWolf (17 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-04-08)
Well first of all...

I'll consider myself pretty strong but to smash a shot glass into a humans chest?

thats not realistic, but what is possible is that Demons can blow things up,
even with a coat I believe the shot glass was blown towards your chest piercing your thick coat.

eg: having a shot glass smashed into small fragrants to your chest, would be a force equivilent to having me hit a hammer hard towards a stone floor.

which isn't possible, this is for you people who thought this method, its not true since it can probally kill you. 😁 😁 😁
Angie_Rose (4 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-01-27)
You learned this the hard way but to everyone else... DON'T MAKE A DEMON MAD! They will hurt you and your loved ones... Be sure you take the proper precautions... When my friends and I use it, I am responisble for the rosary, holy water, and (on occasion) prayer. Even if you are as religous as I am you still need to take precautions... They will find some way to torment you to the point you kill yourself from being to afraid to sleep at night. May god bless you and may the light of heaven shine on that house. ❤
rizfre (9 posts)
 
16 years ago (2007-12-27)
Chunkygut1, I heard a story from a pastor who exorcise a 12-year old girl who was possess by evil spirits. She was playing with the ouija board by herself when a spirit started to communicate with her. After a few days of doing it she felt the spirit entered her and she was helpless to stop it, then more spirits entered her.
When her father noticed the change in her (like changing of voice, extraordinary strength, etc.) he called the pastor for help. The pastor then told the spirits to leave the girl in Jesus name, therefore the spirits left her except for the very first one. Then the pastor remember what Jesus said in Matthew 17:21 However, this kind does not go out except by prayer and fasting. Then the pastor said the verse in Matthew 18:20 Jesus said "For where two or three are gathered together in My name, I am
there in the midst of them..." With the girls father helping the pastor, the pastor then said "Lord Jesus we are gathered here in your name..." Then he prayed that the Lord Jesus to cast out the evil spirit for them. After that all the spirit left the girl and she was able to tell the reason why she was possessed. I'm telling this story to warn people from using ouija board and other evil spirit induced activity. And like what the bible say, the name of Jesus can cast out demons (Mark 9:38, Mark 16:14-20, Luke 9:49, etc.).
Tonith (1136 posts)
 
16 years ago (2007-12-22)
Teens tend to have a lot of kinetic energy so this may be the explanation for the shot glass flying into your chest. Also in a heighten state of fear one's imagination can go wild. I am not trying to make light of your experience I'm just trying to understand it in a more scientific way.
PrincessOfPunkBlackrose (3 posts)
 
16 years ago (2007-12-21)
That's scary. 😲 I always knew never to upset a spirit with dumb questions. Spirits tend to get upset easily when the wrong thing is said. Your friend is lucky to be alive, I hope. 😲
siddharth (4 stories) (37 posts)
 
16 years ago (2007-12-21)
Hi CHunkygut,
First of all, never use ouija board unless you're the professional and experienced enough to deal with spirits, demons etc.Secondly,was your friend nuts? He should not use such offensive terms to a ghost atleast. I consider it to be his fault.Now, heed my advice and don't handle with ouija boards unless you know how to use it. I hope that you've understood and I'm looking forward to hear more stories from you.
Good Luck!
KimSouthO (27 stories) (1960 posts)
 
16 years ago (2007-12-20)
hmmmm, peer pressure? That may sound like a solid reason to use items harmful to you, however, if peer pressure was instructiong and coaxing you to use meth or other drugs, it would be no better a reason than with something as dangerous as a ouijia board.

I do hope the portal that was opened that night was closed appropriately so as not to put you and your friends at any additional risk.

God Bless!
Sabrina12993 (2 stories) (56 posts)
 
16 years ago (2007-12-20)
ooo bad move, scary don't touch them 😕 Thank you for sharing your story with us. It was intresting
God Bless
Bellissima (12 stories) (792 posts)
 
16 years ago (2007-12-20)
Hichunkygut1. Uh oh! Bad move. I'm with everyone else, Don't touch those darn things! I hope you don't suffer any more 'incidents' and have learned your lesson. Thanks for sharing your experience with us, it was an interesting story.
Dannyhott (2 stories) (2 posts)
 
16 years ago (2007-12-19)
Funny, I have seen a blue floating snake upstairs in my cousin's house. Maybe we had the same problem. The scary part is that a candle ell on my foot. It didn't burn me but I was still scared 😨
mustang (5 stories) (749 posts)
 
16 years ago (2007-12-19)
Hi chunkygut1. When I was younger before I knew better I used a Ouija board quite a few times and bad things happened a few times but this seems a little far-fetched if you ask me. If you were wearing a thick coat, how did the shards of glass from a shot glass get stuck in your chest? HMMMM..., red, reptilian face with horns! 🤔I'm with FRAWIN!~Shelby
chunkygut1 (13 stories) (73 posts)
 
16 years ago (2007-12-19)
thanks everyone and trust me I won't use a ouija board again, and I'll check if I see anymore ghosts or demons
FRAWIN (guest)
 
16 years ago (2007-12-19)
Hi chunkygut, That was quite an experience for you wasn`t it. I hope that you and your comrades have learned a lesson. Don`t play with things that you don`t understand and don`t piss off a spirit.

FRAWIN 🤔
whitebuffalo (guest)
 
16 years ago (2007-12-19)
Hello Chunkygut1. That must have been very frightening for you and your friends. I can not even picture this happening as I have not had this kind of experience. Ouija boards are dangerous. You have to know what you are doing in all of the steps taken to use a communication board. But, I think you have already learned that. It sounds like you knew it before you even started using it this time. What a frightening entity to have visited. I would like to think that the friend who was being offensive has seen the error of their ways and this lesson learned will stay with them. Thank you for your story.
ChrisB (6 stories) (1515 posts)
 
16 years ago (2007-12-19)
Hi chunkygut1. That was one scary expieience. That is why we never should use a ouji board. Expecially younger people who have no experience with it. Only the ones who can handle it are allowed to use it. And then it is considered dangerous. You might have left a portal open for them so I wouldn't be surprised if they start making contact with you. Pease be carefull when using a ouji board. I hope to hear fom you soon and take care

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: