You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Psychic / Medium :: Why Do They Try To Connect With Me?

Real Ghost Stories

Why Do They Try To Connect With Me?

 

So I have experienced a lot of weird things in my life. But none of those really scared me, until recently. I have been hearing voices when I'm lying down in my bed at night. Sometimes, they sound so angry that my blood pressure itself starts pumping, I feel outraged for no reason. These voices aren't clear. I can not understand what they are saying because they are mumbled. When I hear them, it's a woman's voice. Sometimes it's a guy's voice. I am NOT crazy; I know that for a fact. But before something bad happens to my family or me, I get a bad feeling in my gut, and within minutes or hours, it's like... Someone calls me with bad news. I have dreams about stuff and people I have no idea who they are and sometimes people die in my dream. I want to know your advice. Please serious people only. Thanks!

I am 20 years old; I have been through a lot of things. I have lost friends, cousins, lots of important people in my life. I had a bad feeling in my gut the day before my mom had a stroke and found out she had a brain tumor. I had a bad feel the day we got a call saying my cousin died, he died of unknown causes at the age of 27. At my aunt's house, which is an older house, I had a bad feeling when they moved in there, and now when I stay the night, when everyone is asleep, I hear a woman and a man arguing faintly in the kitchen and footsteps up in the attic.

I just want to know what you guys think.

I am baffled.

My mom believes I have a gift where I can communicate with the dead. Let me know what you think.

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Iowa

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, amanda8876, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will participate in the discussion and I need help with what I have experienced.

Zorforler (1 stories) (55 posts)
 
13 years ago (2010-11-19)
I can hear voices too but I do not understand because they are speaking another language I do not know. But I hear them very clearly. I can also see them feel them and sometimes smell them. But you do have a gift. You may be able to hear them better if you cover your eyes or close them allowing your other senses to highten.
chicken (29 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-07-14)
Oh, hey, this sorta happens to me occasionally too. I'm lying in bed LATE at night or EARLY in the morning and I hear some noise or voices, kind of like the TV's on or something. As I sit up to hear it clearer, it stops. When I lie down, it starts up again. This happened a lot at my old house.
Stacier90 (1 stories) (10 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-07-14)
You do have a gift. The spirits know it. The way I theorize it, they only want help. They cling to you because you're the only thing connecting them to the living. Maybe they need help passing on or completing their earthly bound duty
jadeflower999 (1 stories) (2 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-07-14)
I don't think you hearing the voices and having bad feelings before something happens are connected. I think you are sensitive to the spirit world and also have another ability to sense the future-precognition. I think you have two different gifts. I'm sorry to hear about your mom, take care 😉
darkforce14 (6 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-07-13)
I have advice try to communicate with these people try to make them feel at home around you. Trust me I know what to do, I see DEAD people crystal clear all you need to do is ask them what they want tell them how to get it or give it to them they disappear into white light that we can't see and they're gone 4 good. Take and use this advice well.

Darkforce14 ❤
RayvenHawk (21 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-07-13)
First Mrlukedarragh - having a stroke and/or brain tumor does not instantly mean she's dead or unable to communicate.

Now to the poster (amanda) - I wish I could give you some solid knowledge on the voices since I hear them all the time, especially at night when I'm laying in bed. I have yet been able to tune in enough to understand the talking, to me it resembles a gathering of people talking and me evesdropping on them (not too well I might add). But unlike you this never came just before bad news. I do agree with your mom that you have a "gift", as a child I have been able to see spirits, demons, angels, etc etc. But as I grew up I blocked seeing them out, so I normally now just feel them, but lately I'm opening myself back up and seeing them once again.

My take on the voices is you're tuning into the spirit world and hearing them talk to each other. There are nights I get a sense of evil and hear other voices, whether they are evil or not I couldn't tell you. But don't worry about it too much, unless the voices start communicating with you, then at that point I would come back here and submit that (or click my profile and email me).
mrlukedarragh (1 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-07-13)
How could your mom say that if she had a stroke? - My mom believes I have a gift where I can communicate with the dead. Let me know what you think. - the day before my mom had a stroke and found out she had a brain tumor.

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: