You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Children Who See Spirits :: The Monster It Had Red Eyes

Real Ghost Stories

The Monster It Had Red Eyes

 

This experience did not happen to me, but it happened to my boyfriend. He asked me to write this story for him and for now I will call him Jonathan. Jonathan was around the age of six; he lived with his mom, dad, and two sisters (who I will call Chelsea and Helen) in Arizona. Just like me he has had a number of paranormal and unexplained incidents happen and here is one of them.

I will explain the layout of his room before I tell you what happened. His sister Chelsea's bed was by the door and underneath the window and Jonathan and Helen's bunk bed was across from Chelsea's bed. One night after a bath he went into his room to go to sleep. He turned off the light and got into the top bunk above his sister. He pulled the blanket over his head and made himself comfortable.

He closed his eyes, then he remembered that he forgotten his favourite stuffed animal in the bathroom. When he opened his eyes he saw that something was staring at him through his bedroom window. It was a pair of red looking eyes. This scared him so much that he lay in his bed and just stared at this pair of red eyes that were there for a long time just staring at him.

He could not take it any more so he jumped out of bed and woke his sister Helen up. The pair of red eyes went away before she could see them. He slept in the bottom bunk with his sister because he was afraid to sleep on the top bunk by himself. In the morning he went outside and looked for anything that could have caused the red scary eyes to appear but he found nothing.

The second night that he saw the red eyes he did the same thing he woke up his older sister Helen and he also woke up Chelsea and when they looked the eyes were nowhere to seen. This happened to him for three nights. He slept on the bottom bunk with his sister for about a week because he was so scared. He also kept looking for something that could have caused the red eyes.

My boyfriend and I would like an explanation, are there any suggestions? Really need help on this one. All comments are welcomed.

Other hauntings by cline1986

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Arizona

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, cline1986, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will participate in the discussion and I need help with what I have experienced.

Xylena (1 posts)
 
7 years ago (2017-10-17)
If you're still active/checking in, then email me at greekgoddesshera13 [at] gmail.com

This happened to me around the time you posted this, and I live in Tucson, AZ. The first time it happened I was watching my niece. The next time, in the past couple months, I was/am living with a friend after moving out and I was home alone.

I want to solve this. You're my only lead. Please, if you see this, contact me. I check my email everyday at 9am, 12pm, 3pm, 8pm. Since I am in Arizona, I am currently in PST. November 5th I will be back in MST, an hour ahead.
zaphodscotsman (3 posts)
 
10 years ago (2014-03-29)
Perhaps it was just his imagination. After all, the dark can cause strange effects to our eyes since they can't adjust so well in total darkness.
sage1004 (1 posts)
 
11 years ago (2013-08-22)
Im on the verge of tears... This EXACT same experience happened to me. I was either 5 or 6 and had a bedroom to myself. It had three huge windows almost from floor to ceiling with the old school shutters. I remember waking up in the middle of the night, turning over and seeing big red glowing eyes staring at me. I immediately left my room and slept with my parents. This happened a couple of times, I don't remember if they were consecutive though, I...for some crazy reason wanted to get over this fear of the eyes and forced myself to stay in my room and sleep while it watched. I never told anyone when I was a child. Now I'm looking for answers. I have been searching, and one that keeps popping up is a beast that growls. This is the only one that's like my experience. Love you for posting this.

# feeling less crazy
gothguy32 (6 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-02-06)
a demon tell him it could come back and steal his soul because it can
zekes_nightmare (6 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-01-21)
red eyes? Did they have pupils or anything? Because the way I have wit it, demons seem to have red around their pupils/retina or whatever. Like we have white, they have redish colors.
KoltenAspen (39 posts)
 
14 years ago (2009-12-07)
did your boyfriend live in a forest area because mothman and owlman live in forsety ereas
Thegrinch17 (guest)
 
14 years ago (2009-11-24)
Could have been a demon. I don't think a wild animal's eyes would be glowing red & an animal wouldn't be looking in the same window 3 nights in a row! That's highly unlikely! If it was a demon, just be glad it stayed outside of your home & didn't come inside! 😨
Squankum (1 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-09-13)
Red eyes, peeking into a house at night, nocturnal behavior and curiousity about children are all common themes with bigfoot encounters. It's a nocturnal great ape. They like kids. What's going on with the night vision and the glowing eyes, we don't know yet.

I'm curious, was this a dry, desert section of AZ? Or a place with mountains and water? Check the bfro.net database to see if there are bigfoot sightings in this part of AZ.
jerryhend1 (3 stories) (136 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-08-30)
This all very strange as you know, now electrics aside and stray animals, who do go to the same spot night after night there eyes can glow red, green ect. But the fact you said 3 nights in a row, anyone who knows anything about demagogy 3 is a very important number, but them being so young, they were and I really don't like saying this were being protected, it sounds like someone in the house was doing something they should not... Don't mess with what you don't/can't understand...
cline1986 (7 stories) (50 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-08-15)
There were no kind of electronics in the room that had red in or on them. The clock on the night stand had a green glow. My boyfriend told me that he could see a silhouette of the figure that was at his window.
verona116 (4 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-08-12)
That has happened to me omg it was horrible. It was when I was on the floor drawing and I looked at the window and I saw 2 red eyes so I told my mom. And that night she heard growling. So she put salt around the house after that it never came back.
bumblebee55 (1 stories) (40 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-08-12)
I bet the red eyes were caused by something electronic reflecting off the window =')
ihorizon (11 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-08-11)
Usually I would check for electronics in the room as these can look like eyes too!
Especially after reflections in the glass window! Another is animals as the previous poster said or if not that and no car tailights, the worse is that it is the demonic spirits trying to scare young ones. I can not say all nightmares and dreams are the cause, but to this day, I still remember a nightmare of when I was a toddler of an mean dog snarling frightening me in my sleep. What I didn't know as a child and now know as adult, few people realize is that Satan's time is very short so he is trying to gather as many souls and cause fear and confusion often. I believe that GOD protects all children as none will be harmed as they are watched by Heavenly Angels even now. That does not mean nothing ever happens to them, but GOD has them in HIS hands. Hope this helps!
Ghostluver (4 stories) (123 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-08-11)
Very creepy 😨 I think it is very interesting that your boy friend saw this 3 nights in a row... Hmmm I'm not that sure what it is. Are you sure it wasn't an animal or some lights or something? Very weird and creepy... 😭 😨

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: