You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Apparitions / Voices / Touches :: Hallucinations Or What?

Real Ghost Stories

Hallucinations Or What?

 

I have lived at my current home since 2001. Nothing strange has happened until recent years. Three things have happened that are strange to me.

The first experience was around 2006. I was sleeping down stairs my cousin was over and we just usually crashed downstairs where there is a larger TV. He slept on the floor, and I was on the couch. I woke up kind of suddenly, and glanced over at the chair above my cousin. I saw a creature like thing that was all black (then again it was around the hours of 0100-0300 in the morning so it was dark). The thing was twirling its wrist and just stared straight ahead towards a window. I turned my head and focused again and it was gone.

The second experience was scary to me. I was asleep and again I awoke suddenly and saw crouched between my mini fridge and the bookshelf a Native American type figure. It was glowing and had an evil look on its face; it vanished suddenly a few seconds later.

The third experience was another time I awoke and I saw someone in my closet he looked to be asleep but all that registered with me was "home invader." I was enveloped with a sudden overwhelming amount of FEAR- so much fear that as I got out of bed I grabbed my pistol. Suddenly he was not there anymore when I turned back. Are these just hallucinations or something paranormal?

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Georgia

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, podefui, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will participate in the discussion and I need help with what I have experienced.

podefui (1 stories) (2 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-10-08)
Yeah I have no clue what the thing was in the chair. It was just very slender and completely black and it was definitely not human. However, I did not get struck with fear like I did with the Indian and the person in my closet. Those two struck me with fear because home invasions are about the only things that truly frighten me.
Joojoodolly (1 stories) (28 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-10-07)
Thats creepy! The one that would have scared me the most would have been the black entity. Why was it twirling it's wrist? Non human entities are so strange!
Jackashton (2 stories) (57 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-10-05)
Interesting about the Indian,looks like the land is haunted from a long time ago.Your seeing the past,feeling the past. It will not harm you.Keep us posted as to what else you see, Thanks regards Jack 😊
Rramsmate (6 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-10-04)
What you describe are residual hauntings, like memories. Since they did not interact with you (as you wrote it) then they are nothing more than memories and not a problem. You cannot get rid of them since they do not interact. It seems likely they were on the land, and more likely that the land was originally at a higher elevation before being leveled to build the house. They are memories and not real ghosts.
beccaboop1997 (3 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-10-04)
Great story! But I definetly believe your place is haunted.
As you say you're not on medication or anything, I think you should definetly check out the hidtory of the area or the land in your house.

Ask neighbors if they know anything about the area, and good luck!
-Rebecca 😁
podefui (1 stories) (2 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-10-04)
Lovepink07- Nope lol not on any meds never have been. The house was built new so no one has died there but I'm not sure of the land. I know the road has a civil war land mark on it so I don't know. The thing in the chair appeared inhuman and each one of these occurrences has struck me with fear-strong fear.
L0VEPiNK07 (1 stories) (47 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-10-03)
are you on any medications that would make you hallucinate? Not being rude, just asking. Lol I don't know why you would if you weren't on medications or something.

They all took place in your home, right? Is your home near a graveyard or does it have any kind of history? These may be spirits from the past that have all inhabited the area that is now your house.

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: