You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Apparitions / Voices / Touches :: Voice From The Dead: Frequency

Real Ghost Stories

Voice From The Dead: Frequency

 

People all over the world have encountered voices from the other side, by electronic appliances or other. I always tried to contact a ghost, but failed miserably. I was twelve at the time. I was always been haunted when I was a kid. It's like the spirits always contact me, but I never respond back.

First, I used a tape recorder. I could only hear static. It's that kind of recorder that has a light and when someone is talking it flashes. It's available everywhere! I tried it for a week straight and no luck. I tried to call out for the sprits, but that didn't work either.

Next, I used a video camera. I set it up in the corner of my room to see if any spirits appeared. I tried that for a week straight. Nothing happened, but there were some weird shadows. The shadows are explainable! I had a lot of junk in my room and sometimes it could form a strange shadow.

Finally, this experience was the true way to contact the dead. I was minding my own business, until I dozed off just a little. I heard a voice on a radio. I thought it was just a dj, but I noticed that the frequency didn't exist on my radio. I didn't know how the dial turned to that station; maybe I turned it by mistake while napping. The voice seemed to be crying for help. There was nothing I could do, but it had a story to tell and maybe it wanted someone to listen his / her stories. I listened.

Apparently, there was a suicide that went on in my grandmother's house about 50 years ago. Whoever it was hanged them self. I didn't know if it was a women or a man, but the voice was mumbling in cries.

I had other experiences than this from technology. I'm trying to prove the world that the dead are beyond the grave.

Other hauntings by bldfalcon

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from New Jersey

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, bldfalcon, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments and participate in the discussion.

Shinigami0 (2 stories) (203 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-09-06)
Captain_Howdy-
Um, I think there's a story on here you might be interested in. The poster, Darren, also had an experience with "Zozo" through a Ouija board. You might want to try the Ouija board or Demon section of the sight.
bldfalcon (12 stories) (262 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-04-11)
Ok! Quija board will work! But I don't recommend it. You want them to leave sometimes, but they don't want to. So, stay away from the boards.
Captain_Howdy (10 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-04-04)
haha that's pretty cool! 😁 I try get pictures of one but he won't let me: (his name is Zozo. Met him on ouija =/
Rainman (guest)
 
14 years ago (2010-04-04)
I can't believe no one commented here bldfalcon, this is evidence you have obtained and a good story as well, thank you.
bldfalcon (12 stories) (262 posts)
 
14 years ago (2009-10-31)
Weird stuff I've been through. I'm actually going to attempt a seance.

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: