You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Demons / Possessions / Exorcisms :: Demons Following Me

Real Ghost Stories

Demons Following Me

 

Four years ago, I had a friend that died miserably from a car crash. My friend was a Satanist by the way. He always was interested in the black arts and showed it to me. He did something to me that day before he died without me knowing, until I realized today that this curse it's taking form. How I know he cursed me, because he told me! When he was already dead.

He told me that he was studying the black arts for many years; he never tried it on anyone besides me. He wanted to see if it would work on a Christian like me. He gave me detailed information of what he did. He lit up candles, painted a pentagram on the floor, he had a book with him to show him how to hex someone, and finally he chanted my name in Latin for the spell to work. I didn't believe him, because he was a friend. He did it to prove that he had powers and see if I had visions of seeing the dead. But instead, I'm hearing demonic voices! I guess he chanted the wrong spell!

After the first year he cursed me, I went to church to rid of my curse. It seem that it was working, all this prayer and positive people surrounding me, until I saw something else that shouldn't have been in the church in the first place.

First, I was getting light headed and soon tired. I closed my eyes for couple of seconds, (getting drowsy) then the church was getting dimmer. I turned my head towards the isle, all of a sudden I saw a little girl drenched in blood. Usually, this experience is common for me. I see people die all the time, in my dreams that is! My power is to communicate with spirits and see how they died. I can't control this power! I can't turn it on and off. I can't control it when I'm asleep of course.

Anyways, the girl was walking down the isle. I opened my eyes wider and she was gone. I saw her again afterwards, repeating the process again. She walks down the isle, this time I try screaming at her, but with all the rejoicing and music from the church, she didn't hear me. So, I just didn't try contacting her after that. She walked near the alter. She fell kneeled down in front of the pastor, without him knowing she yells at him for no reason. All of a sudden the music stopped and the pastor realized that something negative was within the church.

He said to everyone that don't be alarmed, but there's a demon in the church. Everyone started to laugh, but he was serious. All of a sudden other people felt the cold behind their backs. I turned around and I saw other's like her. People so real, but dead at the same time. Marching and marching to the alter. I was the only one that can see them and hear them, I think.

Christians do have abilities that come from God, so I think they know also. The pastor knows that the only way demons can enter the church, only if someone invited them in. In that moment, I left the church. I didn't want to be embarrassed. I was in the third to last row, so it was easy for me to make my escape.

Soon after that, the demons started to look at me when I left. They soon followed me out. I started walking faster and faster, but they just stayed at the church grinning at me. I knew I was not safe, not even in church.

I seek help; try every medication, but nothing. I can't remove the curse, the person who cast it on me could do it, but he is dead. Now, I'm stuck for the rest of my life knowing that I have demons that want my soul. Every time I turn around they are there, but for some reason they don't attack me. They know my soul is damned.

The only way to cure my self, is to get myself baptized. Hopefully, that will work I do think. I'm not sure if it can, but I tried it on my self and seemed to temporarily push the demon away. I wear a necklace with a cross on it for protection. That also pushes them away.

I keep wishing my life will be normal, but believe me or not this is not fun or a joke. I know what life after death is and it seems to follow me everywhere I go.

Other hauntings by bldfalcon

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from New Jersey

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, bldfalcon, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will participate in the discussion and I need help with what I have experienced.

Fallen_Princess_Yuki (1 posts)
+1
13 years ago (2010-11-05)
I believe you since I got the same experience as you but mine is abit different.
The demon that are with me usualy sees me as a companion or a human that could provide good information but they do get violent sometimes.

They will always try to mess with your mind and there is no way stoping that but what you can do is never listen to what they say.
I think being baptist might push them back since you will let out an energy that they can't stand but it won't make them go away.

But listen carefuly on this tho DONT EVER do an exorcism ritual in many situations it could be useful but in your case the demons will probably possess you.
Please be careful with things you do cause some demons can be very smart
JimD (431 posts)
+1
14 years ago (2010-10-20)
Hi;

I'm sorry you are experiencing this, and I believe you - since you're posting it. I STRONGLY recommend that you get baptized ASAP (you can't validly baptize yourself). These manifestations and attendant circumstances do seem a bit far fetched, but I've actually seen what lengths angelic trash will go to! They are experts at psychological warfare.

I suggest the liberal use of Catholic Holy water and the phrase "Jesus and Mary help me". They fear Mary, a lot. If you don't believe me, say the words and watch for the reaction. Email me if you need more, which, if it's really a satanic curse, you will, and it's my pleasure. Dukes2352atAOL.com. God bless you.
ChildofGod (4 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-07-15)
i am soo sorry to hear about what happened to you. I suggest you don't call that person who died a friend, hes not a friend if he placed a curse on you to test a curse you are not a guinea pig. Now your soul is not damned. You say you are a Christian, well God is in your life for a reason. You need to start bringing your burdens to the cross honey. You should have stayed in that church and you should have told them the situation. If it was a good church as you portray they would have not let you left until every demon was in there. Didn't you notice the demons didn't leave with you, they stayed there. If they were attracted to you the would have left, other people in that church need some prayer too. I suggest you go to your pastor and beg for a full cleansing and a prayer session, this is something that you can't deal with something on your own with a curse put on by such a person you will need powerful and pure Christian people. Remember with the blood of Jesus and fellow Christians, it can be broken.
bldfalcon (12 stories) (262 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-04-11)
they don't torture me physically, just mentally. And trust me I rather be bitten, then dream about people dying all the time. One of my power consists of that. So, I don't know if it's some higher calling.
sleepingbeauty31975 (1 stories) (1 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-04-06)
Wow, that's interesting Bldfalcon. I've had experiences with evil spirits that were trying very hard to take me over. There's only one way for any of us that are being tortured by demons or evil spirits to find help and stop it. Trust me, I found out the hard way. It's through Jesus Christ. I was being scratched and bitten. At night, they would hold me down, starting at my feet and move towards my face. I would get to where I couldn't breathe. I would say "I plead the blood of Jesus Christ for you to stop" When that didn't help, I got up and just starting asking God out loud with my eyes shut, to help me fight them off. You HAVE to get as close as you can to GOD and stay there. HE is the ONLY solution.

You said you was a christian, right? You already have the power you need, if you are a true believer in God. This is what He's here for. ASK HIM FOR HELP OVER AND OVER UNTIL IT HAPPENS! Trust me, it will happen.

I pray for you to have peace. God Bless You!
magiccure (2 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-03-22)
I am sorry to hear your story. Remember to keep hope. The one above can help even in most helpless situation. Keep you hope and Faith.
First of all worship the one true supreme God. The creator of everything. All your help will come from Him alone.
Search on You tube "ruqya sharia". It works well equally for both Muslims and Non-Muslims / non-believers. Like how fire will burn anything, it will burn demons/jinns. You just listen to it. In the beginning you will see tears flowing out of your eyes, yawning etc. Soon you will start feeling light and calm. If you give good dosage of this everyday at the same time. You will either burn and kill the dark entities or force them to flee you.

Good luck I hope you get help from God soon.
bldfalcon (12 stories) (262 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-03-02)
Sometimes rainman I believe I'm damned! Damned witha gift I can't control, but I am a child of God, I'm not possess though just open minded and have unearthly experiences.
Rainman (guest)
 
14 years ago (2010-02-28)
bldfalcon,reading all your stories I am convinced you are possessed by the devil, I will pray for you to be rid of him my friend, god bless.
Rm
bldfalcon (12 stories) (262 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-02-13)
I don't know what they are! But they are interacting with me.
canthisbereal (2 stories) (6 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-02-10)
Do any of them look familiar? Are they random people that were killed wrongfully or are they demons? Do hey look as if they want to hurt or talk to you?
bldfalcon (12 stories) (262 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-01-30)
Nothing at all Wardo! Pretty ridiculous at times, but it's not a fantasy.
Wardo (8 stories) (171 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-01-28)
I had to chime in once again, but what in the world does any of it have to do with being Christian? And a fantasy? How ludicrous!
Moongrim (2 stories) (871 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-01-28)
I agree with you wholeheartedly Pjod. This is just too much like a Christian's fantasy than an actual occurrence.
Pjod (3 stories) (978 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-01-28)
Pretty up on Tuesday, Ohhh like a rum, drinking demon at Tea...
bldfalcon (12 stories) (262 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-01-28)
I call them demons! I don't if they are or not. Maybe just lost souls, but whatever the case may be I still see spirits either way.
DeviousAngel (11 stories) (1910 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-01-27)
Also, just to add to my previous comment in light of the curse your friend said that he put on you, it doesn't matter what forms of magick someone casts upon you. If you are well-protected, both by your faith your own personal shielding, nothing can hurt you. As much of a tragedy as it is that your friend died, and I do feel for you for your loss, I believe in the power of karma and anyone who practices any form of witchcraft or magick knows the laws of karma. What this "friend" did was reckless and by no means a display of his friendship to you whatsoever, and in the end, I think karma came back around to him for doing what he did. NO ONE, of ANY faith, is exempt to that law.
DeviousAngel (11 stories) (1910 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-01-27)
Hello and thank you for sharing this story. I don't think that the entities you are seeing are demons. From research I have done, "demons" are spiritual entities that are interested in us for negative reasons, generally to feed off of the negativity they cause by terrorizing us. I'm pretty sure that what you are seeing are simply the spirits of departed human individuals who are, for one reason or another, very upset and unable to deal with their deaths. I don't think that demonic beings are capable of entering a church, because churches are generally places where there is a lot of positive energy which would be otherwise useless to a negative entity. Think of it like a battery; a positive connector feeds off of a positive charge, and the same with negative. If you connect something negative with a positive charge, nothing happens, because the currents cancel each other out.

I don't want to try and discredit your beliefs, however, so if you feel more comfortable with the idea that they are demons, so be it. Either way, I think you should work on shielding yourself thoroughly. Because your religion is important to you, I would imagine that the best way to do this is to focus on the crucifix necklace you wear and imagine it projecting a shield of white light around you. Draw upon positive emotions and memories and surround yourself with these things, almost as if you are layering them on top of the light the crucifix projects. Ask your God (or Jesus, or angels, etc.) to protect you and to strengthen your shields, and I truly believe that even if you continue to see these things, they will be otherwise unable to harm you, even if you are not wearing your necklace so long as you continue to believe in the strength of your shield. I don't think your God would allow you to have the ability to see these things if he intended on letting you be hurt by them if you ask for his protection.

I hope this helps! Best of luck to you, and please let us know if anything else develops.
bldfalcon (12 stories) (262 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-01-27)
my stories come from the very depths of my life. Pjod, you know my stories are entertaining, that's why you read all of them didn't you. The paranormal is yet to be judged itself, so judging others won't help you explain the supernatural.
bigC (4 stories) (80 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-01-27)
your friend who is a satanist put the curse on you
Then maybe that is why they don't hurt you
He only cursed you to SEE or maybe him being a satanist started him with a little pull when he died I wouldn't call apon him or anything cause you don't know what his become

Though I give advice I must admit this story is pretty out there but I'll roll with it

This story makes me a little courious about what my friend is doing after school now him all wanting to hug a demon and talk with them and shiat I don't need to be seeing demons (they tend to scare and hurt) so I leave them alone hahaha
Pjod (3 stories) (978 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-01-27)
Kim,
I hate to be judgemental, as I hate being judged myself. It just strikes a nerve with me, when people feel the need to post fabricated experiences with the paranormal, when others are having real, serious issues, and truely need help. Go back and read all of baldfalcons stories, then tell me he isn't fabricating these tales.
bldfalcon (12 stories) (262 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-01-26)
yeah, flakjack sorry about the grammar. When I start typing I don't stop, it's the way I am. I'm just so anxious to post this story up that's all. Thank you Kim for defending me! Wardo, don't worry about it! Thanx buffalo for the advice. Yes, I know zzz! Looney, you didn't read nothing yet, the next I'm going to right really did happen and it's the most terrifying encounter I have witnessed.
whitebuffalo (guest)
 
14 years ago (2010-01-26)
Boy, I HOPE life after death is not all demons. I would not agree with that, myself, but then, hey, everyone is entitled to their own thoughts on that whole deal.

You tried baptising YOURSELF?

Well, in the event that you actually DO have a black majic curse on you, may I suggest to you a proven method to remove it?

First step is one that is already solved: Know WHO placed the curse, WHAT kind of curse that person placed, and the circumstances surrounding it. (Meaning: WHY the curse was made)
Second step: Pretend you do not KNOW about the curse. Tell yourself nothing is going to happen any more. You must also pretend you never knew the person who PLACED the curse.
Third: Imagine the REVERSE of the curse. (Meaning: if the curse is to leave you ill, imagine that you are in the best of health)
Fourth: ACT OUT the reverse of the curse (Meaning: If the curse is that you WILL see demons, YOU act as if you do not)
Fifth: Meditate.
Sixth: Be still. (Meaning: Think only on the good things in your life. Relive them through memories, and DO NOT think on the dark side)

'Nuf said.
Thank you.
Flakjacket (23 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-01-26)
Sorry Kim,

I have to disagree with your views on Pjod. The reason there are so many skeptics out there is because of people that fabricate stories like Bldfalcon. I mean, he could at least check his spelling and grammar if he is going to post stories like this!
zzsgranny (18 stories) (3329 posts) mod
 
14 years ago (2010-01-26)
Wardo: I do agree with you that SOME of the stories on here are questionable... But I've gotten to the point now, that if I think it's "questionable" I don't comment...That's not to say that every story that I don't comment on is questionable, but you get the idea... You have a good head, and it would be a shame to lose you as a poster, you give some sound advice... Please continue to sift through...
Bldfalcon: I think you're in a heap of trouble... I know this may sound stupid but, maybe someone else who practices black majick could lift the spell for you... If you're uncomfortable with that, then by all means get baptized!...I think your demons don't harm you because your faith is very strong, not because you're damned... Baptizm may be just the thing to send them away...
Good luck...
Wardo (8 stories) (171 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-01-26)
This site is really starting to irritate me now.

Bldfalcon, I still think I guess I owe you an apology. When I first read your story though, it really set off some alarms in my head. Who am I to say your story is not true? I am sorry. I tried to retract my comment as soon as I made it, but it appears as though only moderators can do that. I'm sure KimSouth0 will probably remove my other comment, just as I'm guessing she did with Pjod's.

I didn't lose respect for you at all. I feel kind of bad for saying that now. So, please accept my apology for my rude comments.

However, this site has been questionable in my mind for some time and that's where I stand now.
Wardo (8 stories) (171 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-01-26)
Well, KimSouth0 if you think that Pjod is being a bit judgmental, you should read the rest of bldfalcon's stories. Sorry man but I'm with Pjod on this one. I think I just lost a ton of respect for you falcon. The more I read your stories they look like total fabrications to me. You know this is a site for TRUE stories, right?
looney85 (3 stories) (188 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-01-26)
dear bldfalcon,
Your story is quite scary and I'm sorry to hear that your so called friend, may he rest in peace... Would do this to you. May god bless and help you out of this and quick!
Keep us posted.

Blessing
Nb
KimSouthO (27 stories) (1960 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-01-26)
First of all. Who are we to say this author is being dishonest, or honest? For whatever reason, this author has a desire or need to share this story. With some of the things that have happeneded to me (and some others on this site) this is not far fetched in the slightest.

Baldfalcon,
I support your right to tell what is happening to you. Please do have the baptisim. With true faith and prayer, the Lord can lead you away. Your soul is not damned as long as you do not let it be.

Pjod,
Shame on you for being judgemental!

God Bless!

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: