You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Family / Friends Visits :: The Loved One

Real Ghost Stories

The Loved One

 

About 7 years ago, I have visions of my girlfriend's death. It all started when my first girl friend killed her. That's when the visions occurred right after the incident. It was a hard day for me. She died, because of me. I wasn't there for her that much.

Before this incident, we used to do everything together. Even our fist time making love was really special. Then it all change in an instant. I was getting from work and school and I had to move. She was the type of girl that comes everyday to school. One day she didn't come and I got worried. I left school early that day, because I knew something was wrong. I went to her house and saw medics and cops everywhere. Her parents where there, sobbing over their only daughter. The cops claimed she killed herself, because the suicide note gave it away. It says," She can never live her life like she used too". It also mentioned me, but it was vivid to everyone else. It said, "my darling you let me go". I knew she was right. It was a sad Christmas Eve indeed.

At night, everything I knew about my girlfriend being sweet was shattered. I was fast asleep and calmly snoring. Then in the darkness, there was this beast glaring at me. I thought it was the darkness, but it took form. The form of my girlfriend scared the living daylights out of me. I knew once a person kills him or her self they go straight to hell. I thought she was a demon when I saw this spirit. She told me straight up," I'm going to eat your flesh slowly, then I'll save your soul for my master."'

It had to be demon I thought. My girlfriend loved me; she would never say those awful things to me. I stood up and went through her. Running to the bathroom to splash cold water on my face. I thought it was a dream in my mind. I assumed it was, because when I came out from the bathroom everything was normal again. I keep telling myself these exact words in my head," is frig gin Christmas, can't they just haunt me in Halloween!"

Few moments later, I saw soft core porn the television to ease my fears. I had to see that stuff, cartoons wasn't available that night. An hour later I went to my bed almost forgot about the whole thing. I laid my self down, defrosting myself from my warm blanket, and saying a prayer in my head. Then I lay sideways and she was there, looking straight at me. She has black eyes and her tongue was out. She kissed me and said, "you're going to hell with me." "We are going to live down there for eternity, together", she also added. I cursed at her with an f-bomb and spit at her. She later got angry and threw me out of bed. They she spread her legs open, begging to have sex with her like we once did. I said firmly," go to hell". She said," C'mon try to stop me." I went to the bathroom, got a cup from there, poured it with water, and then I prayed over it. She knew what I was doing, begging me to stop. I told her, "I love you". When I poured it, instantly she disappeared.

Finally, I woke up in a cold sweat. It was a dream all along. It was an epic battle between good and evil. I was in a dream, inside another dream. I was half asleep again, but I saw my girlfriend again. This spirit was different from my dream, for this one was more at peace. She told me," I still love you." I love you too, "I told her."

About the visions I was having back then. It showed me how my girlfriend killed herself. I'm not going to type this information down; it's hardcore for this site to bear. All I can say is, she's not in hell or in heaven. Every Christmas eve, she says a big hello out of nowhere, but I must move on with my life. I've been moving on ever since and now she is finally at rest. Of course that's not the end of the story. The End.

Other hauntings by bldfalcon

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from New Jersey

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, bldfalcon, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments and participate in the discussion.

JarMan (guest)
 
13 years ago (2010-11-24)
I don't really understand why people decide to write fiction on this site.

It's normal for people to have dreams, especially after a traumatic experience, but to automatically chalk it up to a haunting or paranormal event is simply silly.

I think you have had a hard time of it (if it really happened) and you are disillusioning yourself into what really happened. People commit suicide all the time, for all sorts of various reasons, if this actually happened at all, I doubt she was murdered.

Then again, I doubt this entire story altogether. Remember people if it seems to outlandish or over the top, chances are it's fiction.
moravian (1 stories) (171 posts)
+1
13 years ago (2010-11-24)
Dude, You are a reallly good writer. This is a pretty good story... But iam inclined to think it is a story as in fiction. I might be wrong. Either way - good story tellling.
bldfalcon (12 stories) (262 posts)
 
14 years ago (2009-11-06)
No, problem hobby! I just hate readers that don't understand a true story. I mean what"s fake about my stories. They are very detailed and I think that creeps readers out.
hobbyholly (11 stories) (572 posts)
 
14 years ago (2009-11-05)
TYPO UGH SORRY:
*"instead of people trying to be dis-respectful and adding fuel to the fire." -

I meant trying to be respectful and not adding fuel to the fire. Sorry...I'm a little scatter brained at the moment
hobbyholly (11 stories) (572 posts)
+1
14 years ago (2009-11-05)
pardon the side note bldfalcon:

Boo2you: I don't know how long you have been a member. But, I can tell you a lot of the "older" posters don't seem to be on here anymore. Lately there have been some ridiculous stories/posters. It sorta goes in cycles like that. My best suggestion, if you don't care for bldfalcon's story...don't post ANYTHING. It isn't worth it. Know what I mean? I don't know about you (Yet I think you might feel this way too), but I hate logging on and seeing an internet argument instead of people trying to be dis-respectful and adding fuel to the fire.

To bldfalcon: please don't take offense to my comment to boo. I would have sent them a private message, but no email is listed.
I'm just trying to defuse what could turn into an annoying situation for EVERYONE

Cheers
bldfalcon (12 stories) (262 posts)
 
14 years ago (2009-11-05)
I meant to say long run lol what a typo. Anyways I hope you guys enjoyed my stories. My next stories are a little common, not too detailed and not too confusing. Just plain old stories that I want to share with you. It has nothing to do with dreams or seeing people that commited suicide.
bldfalcon (12 stories) (262 posts)
 
14 years ago (2009-11-05)
And boo its a story and I don't have an update with this story in the lond fun that's why I say the end, becuase it is the end. Usaully, that's my style of riding. And there's people older than 50 that are present in this site, so I'm not the only old enough that experience of the boogey man.
bldfalcon (12 stories) (262 posts)
 
14 years ago (2009-11-05)
I actaully got proof, but their all people. I want something caught on video. I do have it on photo, but it's on a cell phone and is crap quality.
boo2you (4 posts)
 
14 years ago (2009-11-05)
Why is this site feeding the troll?

Firstly who, ever at 24 finishes a credible account of something that happened with "the End"?

Second apparently you have the most unlucky life ever, everywhere you go you encounter crappy knock off horror film situations. Seriously you should have absolutely no problem providing proof if you are as hardcore as you claim, go prove to everyone all about the supernatural
bldfalcon (12 stories) (262 posts)
 
14 years ago (2009-11-05)
you have no stories to call your own. Until you have a story posted, then talk. But for not shut your efin mouth sleezebag.
bldfalcon (12 stories) (262 posts)
-1
14 years ago (2009-11-05)
Cosine, your a dumba55. Why are you still posting comments. Can you leave me alone you skeptic bit#h.
CosineofTheta (3 posts)
+1
14 years ago (2009-11-05)
And what makes you so unique, that these experiences are like "no other"?

Terryberry is right, you have no idea what you are talking about.

What is worse is that you aren't defending yourself, you are digging a deeper hole every time you post.
bldfalcon (12 stories) (262 posts)
-1
14 years ago (2009-11-05)
I defend my story, by saying I know pretty much anything besides the supernatural. I know lots of things. I don't revamp my stories, but my experiences are like no other. I don't give out a lot of details and people love to nitpick so yeah, they do actaully fill in the blanks. Believe it or not! I was just defending on the fact that some reader don't believe that a young girl can get pregnant. It's been proving on the news all the time. That was my quote based on. In my case, that's what my girl was. A virgin that was easily attached to me, becuase I took her virginity, but she felt like we fell apart later on. So, yeah a person can kill themselves by that. Either that or some little voice told her to kill herself.
Terryberry (guest)
+1
14 years ago (2009-11-04)
These are supposed to be true stories not things that happened that you re-vamped to make more interesting. This is the kind of site where people don't want you to put holes in your story. All we want to know is what happened we don't wnat ot have to fill in blanks. The point of a TRUE story is for you to fill in all the details so that people get the facts. If anything your stories are (very) loosly based on true events, which in the end doesn't really make them true.
Oh and by the way, your quote "Girls when they lose their virginity, they think that their life is with the person" just tells me that you know about as much as women as you do about the paranormal. Think about what you say before you defend things with your life.
bldfalcon (12 stories) (262 posts)
 
14 years ago (2009-11-03)
The supernatual it does a lot mentally and phsically. A demon for example can possess anyone. It can move you by force or drag you into a living hell. I believe it was a demon, eveb though it was just a dream. So, get your facts straight.
bldfalcon (12 stories) (262 posts)
 
14 years ago (2009-11-03)
I don't need help the people that debate at people experiences need help. One day I'm going to catch these expeirences on camera and you'll see. I caught one actually, but I never found a way to make it work in this site. Is outdated now, so it's knid of hard to see. Pictures I might do it. Things happen all the time in my world. It's not an ego thing, I'm already well established in my life, so I don't really care about the negative comments, but is still hard to believe that you guys live and breathe the supernatual, but your still skeptics at the same time. Fakes!
bldfalcon (12 stories) (262 posts)
 
14 years ago (2009-11-03)
dude kids as old as 12 are already pregnant. Don't you look at the news lately, it can happen. Liek I say I'm not good with years or age and we both really love eachother enough to have it. Most of the experiences happen in a dream. Your just too damn confuse. What makes my story less credible than anyone else's. The requirements of this site is more serious paranormal experiences only. And guess all my stories are credible. The people who's in charge of this knows the paranormal as much as your skeptic butt. These people are in my side, as long they believe me then I don't really care about the haters. I live and breathe supernatural, is just mine is more detailed. Again, most of the story happen in a dream, so yeah it can be unbelievable. It's the supernatural anyways, anything can happen. Just, becuase you never experience what I had expeirience dones'nt mean is fake. And just to piss you off I'm writing another story, yeah that' it enough said!
CosineofTheta (3 posts)
+1
14 years ago (2009-11-02)
Presumably you had sex with a girl when you were 14 or younger, which is illegal in every state of the united states. It also makes your case even less likely. Considering you said this happened 7 years ago and you are, again based on your profile 24. This means that you were 17 based on your story. This occurs 3 years prior to that. The extreme rarity of children of that age having sex only further generates more doubt onto the credibility of your story.

I never said they'd accuse you of murder but they would investigate to make sure. Suicide notes don't actually prove anything, it's circumstantial evidence. You can write a suicide note and not commit suicide, and someone else could write a suicide note after you are dead. So yes they would investigate and ask questions about her death from her boyfriend. That is without question, if they didn't I would be astounded.

You post this in a "real ghost story" forum, not a ghost story fanfic forum. So no, people are not coming here to fill in your holes. People are coming here to share stories and read more about the the paranormal, not sensationalistic crap.

I am quite open minded to the paranormal so let that be known when I make the following points. I will admit that supernatural happenings vary largely. Yet, even looking at some of most extreme cases, supernatural entities have very little control over people. Sometimes they cause harm, and sometimes they try to affect us in different ways. What you present goes far beyond normal capabilities of these entities. The supernatural isn't very "over the top." In fact the only part of the supernatural that is over the top is the fact that it exists as it does, not what it does.

The supernatural needs to be obeyed?
Hardly. That's just superstition.

Most people spend large portions of their lives tracking down entities and only have a few strange photographs to show for it, yet you claim to some of the most descriptive direct information about them that I've ever heard of.

So either I have to believe that you have some of the most important firsthand knowledge of the supernatural, or I believe you are full of shiat trying to impress people who never met you, in order to fill your own ego's appetite. Meanwhile, instead of giving us sound facts to rely on to help present your case as believable at best, you expect us to fill in your "holes", and take anything that might sound like B.S. As fact because you said so.

So while you make take offense to the fact that I don't believe you, you can be rest assured that most people here don't either.

The more of this crap you post here, the less credibility you actually give to the subject.

So please, at the very least, if you actually believe this and aren't willing to get help for yourself, then stop posting.
bldfalcon (12 stories) (262 posts)
-1
14 years ago (2009-10-31)
First of then don;t you think that the cops would of found fingerprints or call my school if they suspected it was me. How stupid do you think they are? I know the law too, I study it and they get the facts straight before they point the finger, plus they knew she killed herself, because of her note. Girls when they lose their virginity, they think that their life is with the person. So yeah, If I wasn't there foe her, she would automatically think that I don't want her, then she gets depressed and maybe kill herself. It happens everyday. There's a lot of holes in my story, because I leave readers to fill that gap. They have to be puzzled and confused. That's what makes a story a story. To think what's going to happen next. That's what keeps readers coming back for more. I always find help for myself, but I want people to express themselves openly to my stories. Some can be believable and some can be over the top, but that's what the supernatural is all about, it doesn't have to make sense it just have to be obeyed.
bldfalcon (12 stories) (262 posts)
-1
14 years ago (2009-10-30)
I'm not good with dates. But I was 14 at the time. It is I was in a private school. Christmas eve was open half day. So please anything you say I have something to debate back.
CosineofTheta (3 posts)
+1
14 years ago (2009-10-30)
bldfalcon your stories are lies.
It is obvious. You said that your girlfriend died 7 years ago and you also say on your profile that you are 24. So at this time you'd be 17 years old... Give or take. More over, you say that you were in school. Yet later in the story you claim that the day she died was christmas eve. I don't know a school that is in session the day before Christmas. Also, you would immediately be under investigation because she mentions you in her suicide note. Yet this isn't mentioned what so ever, yet it would be pretty prominent that day.

Now regarding the note, you let her down? You were 17, how do you let someone down when you have no responsibility to them? You were not married to her nor were you old enough to have enough of a relationship that you could let someone down especially if both of you were in high school and not supporting each other.

Your stories are so full of holes that its actually insulting. I am not saying that you don't believe them, because you might. But I would suggest that if you do believe they happened, you get help for yourself.
bldfalcon (12 stories) (262 posts)
-1
14 years ago (2009-10-29)
my girl friend killed herself. The dream was about a demon mimicking my gf's features. Two times it happened. My first dream and then when I woke up I was still in a dream. Then I was awake when I saw my real gf's spirit. I think I let her free, I vanquish the demon, so I guess her soul lived on. That's my theory! I'm sticking to it.
FallenBeauty (4 stories) (18 posts)
 
14 years ago (2009-10-29)
its a good read but I'm confused? Did she commit suicide or did your ex kill her... Sorry I'm just lost
Pjod (3 stories) (978 posts)
 
14 years ago (2009-10-29)
bldfalcon
a mysterious life you live. I must remember to string on my high top boots before reading any future stories you publish.
cheers! And be careful out there!
bldfalcon (12 stories) (262 posts)
 
14 years ago (2009-10-29)
It has a twist in the end and if you ever had a double dream of some sort then you know.
troyarn (5 stories) (479 posts)
 
14 years ago (2009-10-28)
This was a bit hard to swallow and really confusing for me. I just hope someone in the story rests in peace.

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: