You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Ghost Hunting :: Several Stories

Real Ghost Stories

Several Stories

 

My wife and I have been doing paranormal investigations for a few years now. We have both had experiences when we were younger. For her it was knocking on a wall of a friend's house after she and her friend used a Ouija board (something she regrets now). She also has sleep paralysis when she is alone.

I have seen an apparition at my grandparent's farm in Oklahoma, dark shadows in my bedroom, heard footsteps and smelled blood; several things like this from my childhood up until my teens.

These experiences stopped when I was in my late teens when I became more angrier with them. I started praying more (being Catholic) and I found that prayer seemed to drive them away. Then I got interested in proving that spirits existed.

When I was in Iraq I did a little ghost hunt at a bombed out palace and got a strange picture of a swirling gold mist. Later I did a hunt with my brother and friends at Gray Tower Road in Jackson, Michigan (the most terrifying one I have ever done).

After I married my wife we continued our investigations at places like the battlefield of Sacket's Harbor in New York and places in San Angelo, Texas such as Fort Concho, old Santa Rita, and private residences when requested. You can find all of this at our website www.resunk.blogspot.com

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Texas

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, aja, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments and participate in the discussion.

aja (1 stories) (8 posts)
 
14 years ago (2009-11-18)
A face showed up in a fog that some of us couldn't see. It wasn't a human face.
kaay16 (1 stories) (13 posts)
 
14 years ago (2009-11-16)
Wow, being an investigator must be cool 😊 what happened Gray Tower Road? I'd definitely like to hear more about that. The fact that you smelled blood is pretty creepy!

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: