You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Apparitions / Voices / Touches :: Five Year Old Mystery

Real Ghost Stories

Five Year Old Mystery

 

My mother and step-father and I recently moved into our new home. Around the time I got a new bed and a large box of free stuffed animals and that when ghostly things start up.

First off, my home was built on the grounds of where a house from the 1800s was built once. Around six to eight weeks ago I started seeing a small boy in my bedroom. My room is the only one of the house that has experienced any ghostly activities. He's a ghostly blue color. He looks different each time but it's always him. Sometimes he's wearing clothes from back in the 1800s other times he's wearing a blue striped polo t-shirt and jeans. I've come to call him Jimmy. I don't know how I came up with the name, I don't know why. It just popped into my head one day. Another thing I've seen is a woman walk into my room (through my closed door) and continue straight like she's walking down a hallway than disappear. Our home only has one hallway and it goes the opposite direction. This is the only time I've seen her.

I also have some Shadow People. Just blobs of shadow that randomly appear on my closet wall or at my bed. These aren't too common but they aren't uncommon.

Then there's the noises rustles from plastic bags in my room or paper crinkling. My closet also made a loud bang noise like someone dropped something in there. I've also heard someone call my name. Well, not exactly call. It was a whisper but loud enough to hear it. Only I heard it. I thought it was my mother but she was in her room.

I used to have a small child's directors chair. The seat and backing were both cloth but the backing could be removed and put back on. One day I went to a doctor's appointment and came back a few hours later. No one had been in the house but somehow one side of the chair backing had been lifted, twisted, than slipped back down so it looked like a bow tie. Sadly the chair was very old and not suited for my size and the seat eventually tore down. I had to dispose of the chair but that was all that happened to it.

Currently this is all that has happened. I fear it in a respective way although I seem to be the only one in my house who has experienced ANYTHING. I have warned people who come over that sometimes my ghosts can get a little violent (one tripped me this morning) so just be careful.

Other hauntings by ParanormalSpectrum

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Minnesota

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, ParanormalSpectrum, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments and participate in the discussion.

NicoleH (1 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-04-15)
If your ever interested in having a Paranormal group come investigate let me know. We are under MN Ghost Hunters- The Firefly Investigators. There is no charge for our services!
ghostboy1977 (4 posts)
 
14 years ago (2009-11-18)
well that's nice I'm glad I moved outof my old house there was a demon in that one 😕
ParanormalSpectrum (3 stories) (26 posts)
 
14 years ago (2009-11-17)
They returned my wallet last night so that was nice. I don't seem him a lot but I see him enough.

I'd record but I don't have a video camera or the funds to buy one. Plus, I think I'd be to chicken to watch the tapes.
ghostboy1977 (4 posts)
 
14 years ago (2009-11-16)
have you tried video taping because sometime you can find out what's going on
ghostboy1977 (4 posts)
 
14 years ago (2009-11-16)
wow that is scary I never had anything take my stuff 😕 how often do you see the little boy
ParanormalSpectrum (3 stories) (26 posts)
 
14 years ago (2009-11-16)
It has actually been quiet since I've been back home. The most I've seen was an orb at about midnight. I don't know how I saw I just did. I had rolled over to face my window when I saw a small ball of orange float about halfway across and than POOF. Gone.

That's really creepy. I try to block them out of my mind but it doesn't help I'm doing a project at school on the paranormal. 😕 😕

Dang, they don't mess with my doors or lights. What they like to do is the DOPler effect. They take some of my things and return them. Last week it was one of my handheld video games. Found that this morning sitting neatly on my bed. Today, they took my wallet.
ghostboy1977 (4 posts)
 
14 years ago (2009-11-16)
thaat is scary its going to be ok if you don't think of them you won't see them I had some experiences to when I was in my room one night it was about 3:00am I woke up and the lights turned on in the hallway I looked I was like wow and I just layed there then my door open nobody there then this strong force pushed against me I couldn't get up then I yelled for my dad he came and it stoped it was scary I cried real bad then when I was home alone at about 10:00pm I was watching tv in my room and this strange figure came into my room and turned off the lights and ran I followed it to the kitchen and it just dissapeared I wasn't scared I was just shocked 😲 those are my experiences but they happened lots of more times until I moved I was relived. I hope nothing bad happens god bless you 😊
carys (2 stories) (16 posts)
 
14 years ago (2009-11-15)
I experience things everyday... Espeically when I am alone... The spirit in my room is also very voilent... She has cut me... But don't worry its because they sense your emotion... So you may have been scared where as I was angry at the time... I realised maybe its because she was offended that I thought I had it bad!
ParanormalSpectrum (3 stories) (26 posts)
 
14 years ago (2009-11-14)
I tell my parents but my stepfather is a firm nonbeliever and ridicules what I say. My mother is a believer and knows what I mean. My other family members know what I mean as well.
LaceyWacey (1 stories) (8 posts)
 
14 years ago (2009-11-14)
i am the only one on my family that has paranormal expeirences happen 2 me as well. If you think yout parents will believe you should tell them. If you do not feel threatend by them I wouldn't worry to much aout it. 😐
ParanormalSpectrum (3 stories) (26 posts)
 
14 years ago (2009-11-13)
Well, that does sound like a good theory but I did some research on my home. It's mostly been owned by landlords. I haven't had anything in the last twenty four hours which is a miracle. Just to be on the safe side though I'm at my grandparents to rid myself of my room for a while.
zzsgranny (18 stories) (3329 posts) mod
 
14 years ago (2009-11-12)
Okay, here's a thought... Maybe the little boy is actually two different people... If the house is old, it may have been in the family for generations, and the other one (the one in more modern clothing) is a relative who resembles the older one?...Just a guess... Be careful, good story!
ParanormalSpectrum (3 stories) (26 posts)
 
14 years ago (2009-11-12)
It is seriously starting to scare me. I've never had my closet be a source of paranormal experience. Sad thing is, it's open. And I'm terrified to get even near it.

That's freaky though! Last night all I was hearing was tapping or scraping from in it. I almost slept in the living room.

I found out more about my house. Turns out, it was built in 1897. It used to be down the road but they moved it to where it is now. And no house lived on the grounds before it. So I'm not sure what to think. 😕
shadow_witch (65 posts)
 
14 years ago (2009-11-12)
I used to hear things like that in my closet as a child. It only happened at night though, and though the back of my closet was directly on the other side of my parents' bedroom, they never seemed to hear it? 😕 (Or at least if they did, they weren't admitting it!) It always sounded like things falling or being slid around, or across the floor. For years afterward, I was always scared of closets, and I still can't sleep with the closet door opened. I don't even like them opened in the DAY time! Who knows what goes on in kid's closets around the world? Whatever it is, I'm sure it's NO GOOD! 😨
ParanormalSpectrum (3 stories) (26 posts)
 
14 years ago (2009-11-12)
It all depends on how he shows up. He just stares... And stares. He is starting to creep me out. Last night I was terrified to sleep in my room but made it through the night.

Demons can make someone sick right? Cause when I'm at my house, in my room, I feel like I'm going to puke. If I simply go out to the living room I feel a bit better. Otherwise, if I leave my home at all, be it to school or a friends house, I feel instantly better.
didssy_ (4 posts)
 
14 years ago (2009-11-12)
Wow, If I were on your place, I'd have freaked out so far! To actually see ghosts, not only shadows, but images of people... How do you react when you see them? Or actually, when you see him (the little boy) because obviously, it happened more than just once or twice...
ParanormalSpectrum (3 stories) (26 posts)
 
14 years ago (2009-11-11)
That makes sense. I asked my mother and she said yesterday around noon when she went to go to take a nap that she heard a loud bang noise from somewhere and I asked her if it sounded like a large item dropping or something to that effect. She said yes. I'd ask my step-dad but he is a strict non-believer and is rather stubborn. I checked my closet the morning after I heard the noise and all that's in there is a few boxes (empty) from when we moved here, a hamster tank from my old hamster, and some shoe boxes that just contain junk from my room. Nothing was heavy enough to make a noise like that. I also get creepy vibes from it which is why I have two dressers instead of keeping all clothes in there.

As for the little boy, he is a puzzler to me too. I haven't seen him much lately but when I told my friends about him, this was on Monday, on Tuesday morning he tripped me. And I don't trip. I was in my living room grabbing my back pack to head off to school when some force tripped me. He just seems... I guess you could say weird but it doesn't fit. He is normally near my door so it surprised me when I woke up in the middle of the night and he was at the foot of my bed.
jazzeyjay (3 stories) (215 posts)
 
14 years ago (2009-11-11)
You are experiencing residual hauntings due to the land that your house is built on. They are imprinted into the land! These ghosts are just doing the things they did when they were alive. They don't see the house that you live in. They see the house that was there at the time when they were alive and that's why the lady is seen walking down the hallway that doesn't exist anymore. To her it still does. I can't really explain the boy, unless he is some sort of evil entity that is showing itself to you as a child trying to gain your trust. It is confusing to me as to why you will see him dressed in clothing from the 1800's and then sometimes see him dressed in clothing from our period. He's a puzzle to me. Your other family members may have experienced some things and just not be saying anything because they don't want to frighten everyone. It could be that these entities have just singled you out as some do. You could also be a sensitive and don't realize it.

I hope you find some answers and I hope I was able to answer some of your questions. God bless you.

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: