You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Apparitions / Voices / Touches :: The Black Mist And The Grey Maid

Real Ghost Stories

The Black Mist And The Grey Maid

 

I live in an old Victorian Terrace and I know there are a few ghosts in my house because my mum can feel them, anyway on to what happened. It was about 2 years ago in the evening and I had just came out of the W/C and walked round into the bathroom (Our W/C and bathroom are in different rooms) and I hadn't bothered turning the light on and there is a mirror above the sink that looks right into the hallway and I looked up and in the hall there was a black mist near the door, it floated across the hall, I blinked and it was gone. I then quickly dried my hands and ran to my room, telling mum what happened, and she said that she knew there was a ghost of a confused man standing there looking out of a window that is not there anymore... I have often wanted to ask the landlord for details on who lived here before us but he is very stubborn...

This happened around the same time as the black mist, I was playing in the kitchen (like you do) and I had finished and was going back upstairs. I hadn't thought about ghosts in days and as I walked up the stairs, round the corner there for a split second was the lady my mum had described to me in the past (But there was little changes) A woman in a Grey dress with a white thing tied on to her and her hair in a bun with a white hat (Well it was more like a Doily) and a small duster or cloth) I didn't think much of it until I told my mum and she said that's the maid. Also she was right near the "Maid Bedroom"

Hope you enjoyed my experiences.

Phillip.

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from United Kingdom

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, Phillip1995, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments and participate in the discussion.

killtor (15 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-02-07)
hmm... I've seen mists before and both of us seem to have mums that are into things like this, shortly after my grandfather died my mother talked to him and told me that he said not to worry about him and he's fine on the other side, my mum told me that she was Clairaudient and this is what it means: The ability to hear sounds and voices that are outside of the natural range of hearing is most commonly referred to as being clairaudient. This form of psychic power enables a psychic (my mum) to be able to converse with the supernatural and those who have died.
Watersprite (3 stories) (85 posts)
 
14 years ago (2009-11-17)
This is a very interesting story! Thanks for sharing your experiences. 😊

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: