You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Apparitions / Voices / Touches :: Really Spooked, Please Help

Real Ghost Stories

Really Spooked, Please Help

 

I've got a bit of a problem, I'm normally a rational person, you know the kind that hears a bump and puts it off to being the radiator. But I've found that this approach to life is becoming incredibly difficult. I'm 15, and I've experienced quite a lot of, unexplainable events recently. One of the biggest things was when I was about 10, I used to sleep at my Nan's on a weekly basis, but I refuse to go there anymore.

I woke up early one morning, went to the bathroom across the other side of the hallway, and as I looked to my left I nearly fainted, the thing must have been around 7 foot tall, and it was leaning on the wall, in a slouchy way, the strange thing is that it was smoking a cigar and wearing a suit and brasses, but its head was like that of a mouse, but more, ravage, you know, like its eyes were hollow and its mouth just spooked me, so I walked backwards into the bathroom were I stayed for like half an hour, I looked out of the bathroom and saw the front door swing shut, I then stayed awake until my Nan woke up and now I won't stay there again.

Now as I said before I'm a rational person, and thus, even at 10 I was sat there in the bath trying to figure out what happened, I couldn't have been a dream, cause I stayed awake all day after it, and the door to the house was like, triple locked, so I'm just confused about what I saw, plus whatever it was looked at me, so its not just a shadow because it was moving.

Another little thing is that my family friend thinks of herself as a median, and she refuses to enter my house as she says there is an evil spirit on my landing, which I don't really believe, but my mum keeps mentioning that as she walks into the hallway she can hear whispering, and I can to, but only if I stand with one foot in my front room and one in my hallway, its like an angry whisper that gets louder. But I can't really make anything out.

There's a lot more things, like I see faces if I look into dark corners, and they get worse if I close my eyes, I can sometimes see my granddad in dreams, even though I've never seen him, or any pictures, as he died when I was a month old, but I do have his silver bracelet. Sometimes I wake up and feel like I'm being sat upon, and I feel as sometimes when I'm in bed something brushes past me, it just seems weird.

For a 15 years old to be seeing what I'm seeing and I'm what you might call skeptical, but also open minded, and I'm starting to doubt what I thought was reality. I just want some one to help if they can please.

Thanks.

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from United Kingdom

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, creed-09, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will participate in the discussion and I need help with what I have experienced.

Dogmarch (1 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-02-02)
I think, what you saw is a "Kapre"
A giant creature that lives on mango trees, and smokes tobacco... This creature is based on the Filipino Myth.

Plus, I'm a filipino...:D
EyesWideOpen (63 posts)
 
14 years ago (2009-12-30)
I have an idea that suggests humans have some influence on what each person sees when it involves supernatural beings. I believe each person may see or hear something different than what someone standing right next to them may see. I've read very many accounts, and sometimes a small group of people witness something that a hundred other people around them don't detect at all.

Another thing about supposed "poltergeists." Many people report being disturbed in the middle of the night by very loud noises coming from some other part of the house. They get out of bed, searching the house, and find nothing is out of place, nothing missing or broken..., maybe there was no REAL sound at all. Maybe the illusion of destruction was a thought placed in their minds. My next thought is, how can we tell the difference between a hallucination, and a spiritually created "vision."

My best guess is practice meditating on Godly things, good, holy, just, pure and of good report. Pray often. Read often. Build up some spiritual faith and trust. When you encounter something that evokes a response of fear in you, confront it telling it, "the Lord Jesus Christ rebuke you!"

If you are not a Christian, and your situation isn't improving, you might want to reconsider.

May God Bless You

Oh, I agree with ZiShu. I think these shadow beings are demonic. Although I've read at least one account that was sort of comical. There were a bunch of security guards and police chasing one of these beings all over a construction site for new apartments. The being was creating havoc, property damage, and terrorizing some residents. At one point they chased the being into a bathroom where it ran up the wall (leaving foot prints) and ran through the ceiling. They determined they couldn't catch it, so they simply watch it on a routine basis. I suspect it will turn more violent at some point.
inJanuary (1 stories) (12 posts)
 
14 years ago (2009-12-13)
I've experienced that feeling of someone sitting on my chest (and strangling me, twisting my fingers, etc) and have done a lot of research. I think you should read this:

Http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sleep_paralysis

- I do find it interesting that many people who are sensitive to the spiritual world tend to experience the presence of an entity while sleeping.
laylow13 (8 posts)
 
14 years ago (2009-11-22)
omg, yeah dude, I feel you. I have the same problem. Only I don't know if its an evil spirt. But I hear my name being called out but no one is there. But; my cousins house had to be blessed by the prist because it was being haunted by som evil spirt. I on the other hand has always believed in ghosts and seeing things, because I have when I was young mostly hearing things... Seeing to me is kind of rare... But if you don't show fear they usually go away because when you show fear they know it and they tend to do it more often, rather than stoping. So show them the emotion that it doesn't scare you. Even if it does, fake it but make it true.
creed-09 (1 stories) (5 posts)
 
14 years ago (2009-11-21)
well my grandad seems to be actin nice, see previoce comments, but he dosnt let me talk to him about anything, that you wouldn't talk to a normal person about, you knw, like dieing. And I understand what your saying, but this thing is sooo scary, I can't look at it, I think its cause its tramatised me from a young age you know?
ppbutt71 (4 posts)
 
14 years ago (2009-11-21)
i understand what your going through the best thing I can tell you is when you see him again tell him he is not wanted here and he has to move on and make sure you say it in a firm voice and mean it. Whem you fel your grandfather do you fell safe or scared because he could be there to protect you from what ever is there. Let me know I can try to help I can also see and hear ghosts and sometimes it can be a curse and a gift.
creed-09 (1 stories) (5 posts)
 
14 years ago (2009-11-21)
lol, well its 1 oclock in merry old england ATM, I was at a party on friday night, and I have bein playin assasin's creed all day in a feeble attepte to keep myself awake, having had 2.30 hours sleep out of a posable 45. 😊 so as you may gather my heads pretty f##ked at the moment. I'll try get one loaded up for tomorow for you. And I couldn't smell it, but it felt warm, like evrything was cold, but there was a warmth coming from somewere, so I guessed that that was the cigar, er, it didn't do much the first time, apart from what I said, it stared at me, whilst its mouth moved abit. The I saw the back of it as it when throught the door, but it acctually opened the door, then I saw it again on the staairs about aweek later, can't tell you what it was doin cause I ran like f##k, sat in the front room for several hours with quantum leep on full volume, only to brave it and run down the stairs with my eyes shut, proberbly more dangerous than a demonic bein thingy, but I didn't fall down the stairs which is overall a small victoury on my part 😆
chicken (29 posts)
 
14 years ago (2009-11-21)
That sounds so cool! Freaky, but cool. How long did you see it? Did it do anything else? You said it smoked a cigar, could you smell it? And, if possible, could you do a quick sketch of it and upload it on this site? I just like to know these things.
creed-09 (1 stories) (5 posts)
 
14 years ago (2009-11-21)
oh and [at] hobbyholly, no I havent, and I don't think it is him sittin on me, cause I can't move, I'm sweatin and scared. So I doubte if he was a gohst or whatever that he would pin me down. And iv never seen him, in my dreams he tells me he is my grandad, and I was askin him what's it like to die and what happens and he just says stuff like, its complicated chuck, and let's not talk about that, and he tells me stuff, then I ask my mum and shes like how did you know about that, you weren't even born. 😐
creed-09 (1 stories) (5 posts)
 
14 years ago (2009-11-21)
well the thing is I was awake and had bein for about half an hour when saw it, plus I stared at it and it at me, and when I say mouse, I don't really mean like mickey mouse, more like, warped anamal feature, like a foxy thing. But watever.
Tonith (1136 posts)
 
14 years ago (2009-11-21)
You sound so sincere and my heart goes out to anyone so young going through this alone. I know it's hard to tell an adult about this but maybe you should for your own peace of mind. Could be a number of physical reasons why this is happening. I know at 15 you don't want to be different but you may also be "sensitive" and this could be another reason why you are able to see these things. If your health checks out then it may be a matter of just learning to use your gift or learning to turn it off. Easier said than done I will admit but there is much information out there to help you with either route you choose. You are not crazy (only insane people never question their sanity) you may just be gifted. Keep us informed as to how things are going and chin up.
shadow_witch (65 posts)
 
14 years ago (2009-11-20)
The best thing for you to do, is speak to an adult about this. (Parent, counselor, whomever you trust the most) and to seek medical help in case there's something wrong medically, causing you to see and hear these things. Always rule out the most "scientific" cause first. And if it is indeed a medical problem, it's nothing to be ashamed of! It's possible you could have a chemical imbalance causing you to see and hear these things. But if you check out medically just fine, then yes... Maybe there is some type of entity in your nan's house. Perhaps a cleansing and a house blessing is in order. But like I said, the first step in ridding yourself of this problem, is to seek help through a trusted adult, instead of trying to deal with it all on your own. Good luck and God bless you! ❤
hobbyholly (11 stories) (572 posts)
 
14 years ago (2009-11-20)
I googled the following:
"ghostly figure with mouse like head"-That gave me some fanfiction.net website. With a fictional story that mentions a ghost figure with a mouse head (the author is from the UK)

"ghostly animal like figures"-nothing really

"ghost like mouse man figure"-nothing.

Whatever you saw that morning, I don't think it was a demon. Often when I have got up in the morning, it takes a minute for me to gather my bearings. I still have "sleep" in my eyes and I'm not totally focused. After about a minute or two... Then I'm up... Just as you were that day. There are days that I see something out of the corner of my eye... But I chalk it up to not being quite awake yet.

You have NEVER seen a photo of your grandfather? Really? Do you think its your grandfather "sitting on you" at night?
xxXEllaXxx (guest)
 
14 years ago (2009-11-20)
Im a little confused when I read your story it kind of freaked me out I hope you can find out who or what it was

Much Love Ella <3 xoxo
creed-09 (1 stories) (5 posts)
 
14 years ago (2009-11-19)
its gerneraly when I'm alone as I am alot, but not always, and no I'm not on any drugs 😕 and are demons bad or anything, and why was it there and stuff,
Thegrinch17 (guest)
 
14 years ago (2009-11-19)
A 7 foot mouse smoking a cigar? I don't believe I've ever heard of that before. I honestly don't know what to say! 😐
Dimber (1 stories) (50 posts)
 
14 years ago (2009-11-19)
You need to keep your mind off whatever you are thinking about. So you won't see this kind of stuff. Don't be afraid of whatever it is and it won't be able to hurt or do anything to you. God bless
ZiShu (281 posts)
 
14 years ago (2009-11-19)
I'd would probably have to agree with your family friend. She seems to be knowing what's more going on than you or anyone there.
Reality is the truth, and not what you can only see what's physically there.
If logic does not check out, then you have something else on your hand. The whispers in the hallway, are you usually alone in the entire area? Hallways manifest a lot of energy, and easier passage ways for spirits. If you do not take any type of drugs and are not influenced by anything then what you are seeing is something else.
Shadow beings are mostly demons. Your description of that mouse man fits some demon types.

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: