You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Succubus / Incubus / Sexual Ghosts :: Incubus, Demon, Ghost, Or Imagination?

Real Ghost Stories

Incubus, Demon, Ghost, Or Imagination?

 

First off I'd like to let you know that I've always been sensitive to ghosts and demons alike. Ever since I can remember I've always been able to sense them when ever they're around me. Though I've never seen a ghost with my own two eyes and haven't really ever cared that much about supernatural happenings, I'm just not so sure anymore.

I don't remember just how old I was when it first started, but it was when I was in the sixth grade. I remember waking up and the first thing I noticed was the presence of someone hovering over me, kind of like when someone is standing next to your bed and looking down at you. Then I noticed that I couldn't move my body at all, like I had no control over it. By this point I was very scared and wanted nothing more than to run out of the room but my body wasn't listening to my mind. I remember it being slightly hot and I would slip between consciousness and unconsciousness and whenever I awake though I would struggle to get control back over my body. I didn't like the fact that I had no control over my body and the fact that what I think was a demon was right next to me.

It struck me as a demon because of the horrible feeling I got from it. My gut was telling me to fight back and get away as soon as I could and I always listen to my gut for it's never been wrong all the way to this very day. The demon though soon seemed to move over me, I'm not really sure since I kept going to sleep and then waking back up. But once when I was awake I remember something going in and out of me and my body moving slightly up and down. My legs spread apart and my hands by my head. It was like it was raping me right there as I would fall asleep and wake up again.

Finally, I was able to speak and move a bit stopping the demon from doing whatever it was doing, having put my legs together. I also remember asking it what it wanted and I can't even begin to describe its voice, it was just pure evil. But it did reply and it said "you" then it was gone and I was able to move again but my heart was racing and I was very sweaty and hot.

Through out the years I've woken up randomly not being able to move and having to struggle to gain control over my body but didn't go in and out of conscious like the first time. Some times I even woke up not being able to breath, like a hand was covering my mouth and nose but luckily I've been able to gain control over my body and fight back.

I'm now a senior and that hasn't happened for maybe one to one and half years but about a week ago something different happened.

I was lying in my bed trying to go to sleep when suddenly I started to feel very hot and my mind felt foggy. Then I felt my head moving to the side as if someone was pushing it off to the side. I could feel someone in the room with me but it didn't feel like the same presence. I didn't feel threatened or in danger, I just felt peaceful. Then I felt a very pleasurable sensation on the side of my neck that was exposed and I could feel myself getting turned on. Also my breathing was getting shorter and quicker, plus it felt like whatever it was was lying right on top of me but not putting its weight on me completely. I was really sleepy and was just about to doze off when I suddenly felt the same thing as before, losing control over my body and an evil presence near me. I did what I usually do and fought back, making sure I was still breathing and forcing my body to move. Needless to say I slept with my bible that night.

Then about two days later it happened again, only this time I was curious about if I could see what ever it was so I moved to my back and the sensation stopped completely. The only thing that remained the same was the pressure against my body and the heat. I went back on my side again and soon fell asleep with the heat and pressure still there.

The next night I went to sleep in just my hoodie since last night was so hot. When I woke the next morning to get ready for school, my hoodie was off and on the other side of the room like it had been thrown there. I know I didn't take it off since when I went to sleep and when I woke up it was very cold.

I'm not too sure of what's going on, it hasn't happened again after that and that was about a week ago. But it has been bugging me and I'd really like to know what's going on.

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from South Carolina

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, Meghan, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will participate in the discussion and I need help with what I have experienced.

Please be advised that this site is for the general public. Even though this category is about experiences of sexual nature with ghosts, no explicit content is allowed and comments that are deemed inappropriate will be deleted.

Meghan (1 stories) (10 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-01-20)
Well, it's been a while and a lot has happened since then. Though the only thing sexual that has happened thus far is just touching my neck or ear. Other than that nothing sexual has really happened. Though the main thing that has happened is a dream or rather nightmare. It starts off with Smart Asian helping me download music in a very weird way... Really weird way. But yeah, then suddenly I'm in a kitchen where these little girls are in. And they're all dirty and sick looking.

I remember the first girl I saw was getting food to eat cause they all looked like they hadn't eaten anything for weeks. And this crab next to her hits her and then just starts to beat on her and she starts to cry. Then I see another little girl keeping her distance from everything and crying and a huge piece is missing from her head with broken stitches on the edge of it. Then I see another little girl walking backwards and a black cat in a cage hisses at her. Then she backs all the way on a oven. That's when I hear a hissing sound and the little girl screams.

I woke up then, breathing hard and sweaty cause it was very hot and all I could smell was burning flesh. I almost threw up stomach acid it smelled so bad. I can feel the demon too right next to me and I swear I heard it say 'so hot'. I've told my friend about this and he thinks it was an attack and the demon may have been using other spirits to torment me with. Plus this just confirmed us on it being an infernal demon.

More things have happened but I can't really remember them. Just me waking up with bruises on my legs and arms or scratches. That's really it, it does follow me around outside of the house sometimes but not often.
Meghan (1 stories) (10 posts)
 
14 years ago (2009-12-08)
Thank you for the website it was helpful. Also a friend of mine, ZiShu, and I have finaled it down to an infernal demon but I think we've gotten rid of it or it's at least leaving me alone for now.
whitebuffalo (guest)
 
14 years ago (2009-12-01)
Hello Meghan.
I am in total agreeance with Sergeant. As you have ruled out #1, and #2, all I can do is offer you the suggestion to read through a few experiences at http://incubisuccubae.yuku.com/, and see if they are more similar, or different. You will find the forum much like this one.
Thank you.
Meghan (1 stories) (10 posts)
 
14 years ago (2009-11-30)
Thank you for the sites they did help in a way but I still don't think it's Old Hag. It just doesn't fit, like Old Hag just doesn't seem like the answer to this at all. I'm not trying to be closed minded or anything like that, not at all. I'm just saying that that doesn't seem like the right answer. But thank you for helping me, that articles were awesome and very informative.
RiPA (5 posts)
 
14 years ago (2009-11-30)
Hi Meghan.

Your case is from an educational case study point of view fantastic. 😁 But I imagine from a personal level its driving you nuts! It called 'Old Hag', as it feels like a weight is pushing down on you sometimes leaves you short of breath. In the middle ages this was known as 'Hag-Ridden' Hence the term, 'Old Hag'

The symptoms you've described sounds very much like that of SP (sleep paralysis) it is otherwise known an 'Old Hag Syndrome'. I could get all technical on you now but I'll try not to. SP usually occurs at sleep onset, 'Hypnagogic' or as your coming out of sleep 'Hypnopompic'.

Nobody really knows why it happens, but they do know how it happens.

This is a subject I have been concentrating on and doing presentations about for most part of this year alongside Prof Chris French and we hope to do some tests in the future to see if we can find out more about it.

Here are a couple of link to articles by Chris and myself on the subject, I hope they help and maybe help you to understand it better.

Http://ripaonline.co.uk/studies/sleep-paralysis

Http://ripaonline.co.uk/studies/sleep-paralysis-study
Meghan (1 stories) (10 posts)
 
14 years ago (2009-11-30)
Icky, I don't like the idea of being touched by a demon. But just what are the systems of being Hagged?
KoltenAspen (39 posts)
 
14 years ago (2009-11-30)
The same thing has happened to me before I got so tired of it I bought a necklace with a cross on it and it was fine but I took it of one night and it happened again so I put a video camera in my room and caught me moving around the bed like some one was moving me but nothing was there. Pretty weird
GreenGly (3 posts)
 
14 years ago (2009-11-29)
Hm...Sounds like you've been hagged. (Email me and I'll explain what that is)
Actually I think in those two situations, they weren't connected.
But it seems to be that you may have to face a few oddities the more you grow up. 😲
ZiShu (281 posts)
 
14 years ago (2009-11-29)
Email me Meghan, I may be able to help you deeper with this demonic problem.
Meghan (1 stories) (10 posts)
 
14 years ago (2009-11-28)
The sleep thing just may be a medical thing but I really don't think it is...it's...it's just my gut that's telling me that it's not really. Lol, ^^'. I can always ask my doctor about it and the fever isn't caused by demons, it just cause my immune system is like super strong so when I get sick... I get really sick. And them demons do know that I scare easily, my guardian angel even knows I scare easily. Geez, he's scared me so many times and I swear this one time he did it on purpose. Plus I don't see everything that I've gone through as a lot, I just see it as me being more aware of the spiritual war than others.
I'm used to different demons coming to try and tempt me and all the demon stuff but this one demon keeps coming back and I want to know why but I do want it gone more than I want to know.
spiritbear (2 posts)
 
14 years ago (2009-11-28)
wow, Meghan, it sounds like you've been through a lot. I agree with the first poster that there may be several things happening here, and that the physiological symptoms are inviting or exacerbating the paranormal activity. I totally get the fear of not being able to move your body/speak and feeling like something is taking you over. I have experienced that a couple of times also. I believe, however, that it is the sleep paralysis and brain activity, specifically the amygdala portion of the brain which controls intense fear. This may be making you prone to these experiences. Not that they are not real, mind you, I do believe in spirits and have many stories myself. I hope that your medical doctor can offer some solutions to the physical symptoms such as night terrors and fevers which may then calm down everything else. As always, set your intention to protect yourself, in whatever way is meaningful to you. The forces of the spirit world only prey on those in fear. You can do it. Banish that demon! ❤
Meghan (1 stories) (10 posts)
 
14 years ago (2009-11-27)
Well I know it's not Old Hag unless you can't be tested for it cause my doctor had me tested for everything under the sun when I got a fever around 106 for the fifth time in a span of seven years. Also, I know the difference between a demon and a ghost. Ghost just fill like humans and demons just feel evil... At least to me they do. And I really hope it's not a sex demon. I really just want it to be a demon playing tricks on me, that I can handle since demons have been bugging me for as long as I can remember.
I even remember, though I didn't really think it was important at the time of writing the story, when I was little I woke up to black snakes all tangled around each other in the crack in between the bed and wall. They were hissing and had red eyes and of course I was crying, screaming and kicking cause I honestly think I was five at the time. But I was also reaching out to a pair of big glowing hands that were being held out to me. I don't remember ever reaching them but I remember waking up the next day and not remembering the dream or whatever it was until around noon.
Different demons have always bugged me but never like this one is. They've never touched me or done anything physical to me. It's just freaking me out.
Sergeant (3 stories) (98 posts)
 
14 years ago (2009-11-27)
Sounds to me like you possibly have three things going on.

1st is Old Hag, also known as sleep paralysis which is not paranormal.

2nd is some kind of being.
I think it's normal for a lot of people who scare easily to perceive something they don't readily understand as evil or malevolent.

I don't know if that's the case with you, but I believe the first step is to keep a calm, rational mind and think it through.

3rd possibility is some form of sex spirit.
If it is, I believe your instincts are probably right with this one, and it may be trying to drive the other evil one out.

Either way you clearly don't want this so I'd demand they leave you alone.
Meghan (1 stories) (10 posts)
 
14 years ago (2009-11-27)
An Incubus, really? Man, I was hoping it was just a demon playing tricks on me. Incubus scare me more than demons! 😭 And I do listen to Christian music all the time. My MP3 player is on my head board and I grab it anytime I'm waken up and scared. I also read the bible just in case I made it sound like I never do. ^^' I often sleep with it too out of habit since I fall asleep reading it cause I read for so long. But I'll be sure to read John4 tonight along with Philippians2. Thank you for your advise.
ZiShu (281 posts)
 
14 years ago (2009-11-26)
That sounds like a incubus to me. Incubi are lust demons. They are a type of sub-demons who cannot be rid of by simple rejection by God if they have been around long enough. I use to experience constant succubi attacks similar to yours. Until I decided to finally start rejecting them. Now I am closer to God and I do not feel their seduction or evil inspiration as much.
These incubi exist to not only feed on your negative energy, but to try and eventually take you off the path of God and over to the dark with Satan. Just know that the longer you allow them to be around, the harder it is to rid of them. You have to keep praying to God, and try to build a closer relationship with Him. Reject every seduction of the incubus. When they attack, yell at it to leave in the name of God. You can use "sage", or salt to have your bed area protected. You can possibly ask God to send St. Michael to destroy them. Try playing a lot of Christian music around. The more you work at it, this link the demon put on you will eventually die out and you can get rid of them easier. You must also change any type of habit that allows sin. Good Luck and God Bless
michellelovesghosts (5 stories) (50 posts)
 
14 years ago (2009-11-26)
This reminds me of a scary true story, rent "The Entity" Its a very creepy 80s film
Trudy (92 posts)
 
14 years ago (2009-11-26)
Dear Meghan,

Who cares if it is a ghost or a demon, make it leave. You are created by God and these things have no right messing with you. If it wasn't messing with you I would not suggest making it leave. Test the spirit according to 1 John 4:1-4. If it fails the test make it leave in the name of Jesus. Philippians 2:9-11. You said you were sleeping with the Bible. How about read from the Bible out loud, because the Bible is the sword of God. Also it sounds like the spirit might try to enslave you through pleasure you are a human you are not to be enslaved. I am assuming that the spirit does not have your consent if it does have your consent then you could change some of my advise to suit your purpose.
Meghan (1 stories) (10 posts)
 
14 years ago (2009-11-26)
No I haven't watch that, I'm easily freaked. A ghost just standing in a corner of my room freaks the crap out of me. But thanks for liking my story... I guess. Though I'd much rather now what it is and get rid of it.
Ryno (5 posts)
 
14 years ago (2009-11-26)
Meghar. Did you try to record evp's or videos? Dit you watch paranormal experience? You must watch that movie. Very great. I Like your storie. If you watch that movie you would take care.
Meghan (1 stories) (10 posts)
 
14 years ago (2009-11-26)
It's never growled at me before but then again it never says anything other than that first time. But I'm not sure if it's a demon and a ghost or just a demon and the same one for that matter. It came again last night too, only it just stood there beside my bed. It didn't bother me except a few times I felt something run along my ear and the back of my neck since my back was facing it. 😕 So weird.
sugarbabypie123 (5 posts)
 
14 years ago (2009-11-26)
oh, I know how you feel. Something sort of like that has been happening to me, and I don't know what I can do about it cause my family doesn't believe me. At first I thought it was just a ghoust, but after last night, I know for certain its a demon. It kind of sounded like a BIG BIG cat, but it growled at me. I'm really scared and not sure what to do. 😕 😨 😲 I just don't know anymore, and I don't want to mess with the thing, for I fear that it might get worse.

New comments for this story have been disabled