You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Poltergeists / Physical Manifestations :: Non-relinquishing Poltergeist

Real Ghost Stories

Non-relinquishing Poltergeist

 

Hi, before I'd begin I'd like to say that my name is Rebecca and I am fourteen years old. I am very sensitive to paranormal activity and I live in South, GA. I am new to this site.

For nearly two years I have been plagued by what I thought was a ghost. It was the first time I'd ever had consistent contact with the same spirit. The first time I ever knew of the spirit's existence was on a Saturday night about two years ago. I was sitting up in bed listening to music when I felt something jump up on the far corner of my bed. My bedroom light was off but I could still see in the dark because of the light from the bathroom. When I looked over to see what was on the bed nothing was there. For a few seconds I sat there with the music off, freaked out. But then, I told myself it had probably just been a rat or something and turned the music back on. Everything was fine for the first few minutes and I was completely absorbed back into the music when suddenly I got shoved from behind. I turned the music back off and sat completely still. I didn't turn around, just sat on the bed trembling. After a few seconds I got pushed again, much more forcefully, and was nearly knocked off the bed. I got off the bed and ran to the other side of my room, looked back and saw nothing there whatsoever. I was so scared I had to sleep on the couch in the living room that night for the first time in years.

After that little incident, I constantly had to sleep with the bathroom light on. I never got shoved again. But for a long time a few nights every week I would feel something hop up on my bed like that first night. I'd also had something hop up beside me one night while I was sitting on the front steps which really frightened me because that made me realize whatever was in my room could follow me wherever it wanted to which wasn't a very comforting thought.

Then, one night, it all just stopped. Nothing hopped up on my bed in the middle of the night or anything. BUT, I was still wary because I knew it wasn't gone. I could still sense its presence and that alone was scary. So, for awhile, I was okay. However, one night, I woke up around eleven to someone moving things around in my closet. I was still sleeping with the bathroom light on so I could see and when I looked over at my closet it had stopped and there was no one there. I immediately got scared again. After that, hell broke loose. I would hear people whispering, see dark shapes, and hear laughter. Things wouldn't be where I put them; things would completely disappear from their hiding spot. I'd even got TOUCHED by whatever it was/is.

One time this year I felt someone slid their hand over my ankle but nobody was in the room. It felt like a cool and solid touch. Then, just a few weeks ago, it was feeling my ankle up and down and the feeling was fuzzy and tingly. I even set up a recorder these past few months and have recorded numerous voices and the sounds of things like my door being banged in my bedroom. In-fact, I hid my tape recorder the other day under my bed where NOBODY would have known it was. I wake up VERY easily to anything and when I woke up the next morning and reached under there to get my tape recorder it was gone. The only thing there was the back of my tape recorder which had gone missing months ago and was suddenly in the place I left my missing tape recorder. How weird is that?

This thing, which I have decided must be either a demon or poltergeist, has been sighing lately. It sounds like a girl and other times it sounds like a boy. Mostly like a girl. The sighs are frustrated sounding sometimes angry sounding and sometimes emotion-less sounding.

The BIGGEST thing that has happened to me lately is this: I woke up in the middle of the night feeling very hot from lying under so many blankets. I was lying in bed, facing the wall of my room. I wanted to turn over to the other side of my bed where I'd be facing the door but I felt like I shouldn't. Like something bad would happen if I did. But I did it anyways and you know what they say: curiosity killed the cat.

The first few seconds everything was fine. And then, even though my eyes were closed, I saw this fog of white cloud in front of my vision where I couldn't see anything (like I said, I had my eyes closed and so I don't know how it's possible, but I did. Basically what happened was my vision went murky and white, if that helps clear things up.) I suddenly started getting pulled by the waist to the other side of my bed. I tried to fight it but I couldn't move no matter how hard I tried. I couldn't talk, couldn't open my eyes. I was trying so hard to scream for help but I couldn't and after a few seconds I gave up. Within a minute it stopped and I could move. I got up and ran into the living room and ended up using the couch for a bed. While I was lying there, trying to sleep, I saw a clear, blob shape that looked almost like clear water that moved in front of my parents' bedroom and disappeared. It kind of moved in a slow-fast sort of way. I can't really explain. The weird part was that I had seen this same thing a few days before while I was on the phone with a friend outside swinging (it was also nighttime then). Needless to say I was very frightened. I ALSO, for the first time ever, heard it sigh while I was camping out on the couch. My mom had turned off all the lights (she doesn't believe in ghosts even though I had her listen to my recordings and stuff) and she was at the computer when I heard this really loud sigh behind me that made all the hairs on my neck stand up. I turned around but nobody was there. After that, I have heard it sigh on multiple occasions.

The other thing that is very strange is this which is the newest thing to happen to me as of late: it was ten in the morning, I think, when I was awake and laying in bed in silence, when someone pressed down through the cover and put their hand on my thigh. Every thing else has always happened at night except for this one odd occurrence. It's funny but sometimes the touch will be totally solid (which is the rarest) and other times (most often) the touch will be fuzzy, light and ticklish.

Please, can someone tell me exactly what this is and what to do about it?

To be honest, I think I have multiple ghosts/a poltergeist in my room. I'm starting to wonder if I am somehow serving as a channel for ghosts. I am very curious about what that clear blob was for, as I have said, I think it may have been the thing that is plaguing me. I really need help. Lately I have been good about telling it to shut up when it sighs (because my friend said to do that to it). I am trying not to show my fear though I don't know for sure how well that is working.

Thank you for those who have taken the time to read this and respond. I truly appreciate it.

Other hauntings by BeccasSixithSense

Hauntings with similar titles

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, BeccasSixithSense, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will participate in the discussion and I need help with what I have experienced.

number13 (31 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-02-15)
Hello, I am Number13 and I am new to this site to and quite an expert I suppose. It is not the first time I read these kind of stories and this entity you talked about, it seem it is not going to stop what it is doing just yet. I suggest you get some holy water or a holy cross. But this risky, it either weakens or gone or it will get more violent. And Ouija board is highly not recommended, it will only bring more spirits which could cause even more trouble. Try find out about the houses history like someone who have died, witchcraft being practiced there, murder, or anything that could result a creation of the poltergeist and shadows you are experiencing. It is rather smart for a poltergeist, hiding your EVP device. It is likely a vengeful or a lonely entity searching for attention. I am sorry could not help more because I don't live in the USA. If I do maybe I can do some research on the house even though I am not a person who can see the dead, I do know how to attract one without any special things. To lure it out you need to mock it or telling it to do something to proof it really exist. But this is not recommended because the risk, but feel free to try it though. I think these is all the advice I can give to you. Have a Nice life. From: Number13
allygirl99 (1 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-01-30)
If this entity is harming you, or if you think it may be able to harm you there is a group I know about that helps people with these things. You may have heard of them. They are called the Paranormal Research Society (PRS) and they have a show called Paranormal State on A&E. I hope this helps and I too am a fourteen year old girl and if this were happening to me I would be extremely scared.
Mike2127 (3 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-01-28)
this story seems unreal and quite frightening even to me just reading it, this is all in fact right not fiction or anything else.

How is it in your house now, is it still there or what.

Matt Burnet, please get back to me.
princessLotus (2 stories) (555 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-01-28)
thanx for the story! My sister who is older than me always asks me "you know that spirit that you have Lotus? The one that follows you & sighs all the time?" & I'm like "NO" like why would it be "mine" & "follow" me if its never manifested its self to me only her? Lol! Pisses me of. But yeas, I have heard of this one. I'll pray for you. & I suggest you get some kind of prayer! Best of wishes! ❤ ❤
Wardo (8 stories) (171 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-01-28)
Here's an update on advice, that you will probably find to be the concensus around here. DO NOT use Ouija boards. They are a tool that can be effectively used to communicate with spirits, but they also enable other entities, unwanted ones, to enter into your existence. I would strongly caution you to never use this type of device as it usually only makes a haunting worse!
BeccasSixithSense (2 stories) (3 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-01-28)
Thank all of you for your kind words and support! I agree, and I no longer think it is necessarily a bad spirit. I once tried an Ouija board in there and it claimed (the spirit) to be the spirit of a four year old boy with the initials N.M though sometimes spirits trick. I will keep posted and I really appreciate your advice XD
Hugs- ❤ ❤ ❤
BeccasSixithSense (2 stories) (3 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-01-28)
❤ Thank you so much Wardo for your kind words and support! I feel so much better now and I'm glad you could find some humor in my story=) I appreciate your advice and I'll be sure to take it-
Cosmogal926 😁 Thank you so much for commenting, I'm so happy you did! I really appreciate your advice and I will be sure to keep you all posted=D
Thank you Pjod! I agree with you guys, it doesn't really seem to demonic to me either though it still freaks me out a little... Mostly because it makes my room REALLY cold sometimes when it's around 😊
Thanks again all of you for the support!
Wardo (8 stories) (171 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-01-28)
I just wanted to add, if you do decide to talk to this spirit, please don't say the things like Get out! And Leave me alone! First, try asking it nicely, just as you would with any other person. Just make sure that you have authority in your voice and absolute conviction when you tell it to leave. Don't be rude, because that may anger it and it could have adverse effects. On the other hand, you may have to resort to that, but don't do it first off. Maybe the spirit needs help and is merely trying to get your attention. You could even ask it to go into the light that it sees above it, so that it can finally be free.
Wardo (8 stories) (171 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-01-28)
Hi Rebecca! Welcome to the site and thank you so much for sharing your experiences with us. You will find the spirit touches and sleep paralysis all over this website, so I can assure you that you are not alone. Even if we can't help solve this mystery, we can give you moral support and assure you that you are NOT crazy in the least.

First, I must find one piece of humor in your post. When you said that you thought it was a rat that jumped on your bed and shrugged that off, I thought, wow you are brave! Okay sorry about that, I just had to share that I found it somewhat funny, but nothing else in your post seemed funny or fun in any way!

So I'm probably not the only one wondering this, but can you possibly upload the recordings to Youtube and send us a link? That would be really interesting to most of us and it would possibly allow someone to help you with your ordeal.

I can offer some advice that works for me usually. First of all, you should pray to the Lord and Jesus whenever you are feeling unsafe or scared. Just the thought of Jesus sends his consciousness rushing towards you, even though it is already there. Also, try cleaning your room very well and get rid of any dirt and gunk in the corners, window sills, etc. Then you can try asking whatever it is to leave you alone and leave your house completely. You can have a priest come and bless the house for you, and if you still need help you can try the salt triangle...

Get pure salt and pure water. You'll need one of those big cans of salt so that you can use it all if you have to. First off, you draw 2 sides of a triangle with the salt, making sure that they are fully connected and there is no gap anywhere. Step into the V and close it off with salt so that you are now standing in the middle of the triangle. Say a prayer and ask for help with what you are experiencing. Really pray good and spend a few minutes just inviting Jesus into your home to help you cleanse your house and help you out. Then step out of the salt triangle and wash it away with the water. You might want to do this outside for obvious reasons. Once you have wet all the salt and washed the triangle loose, you can hose the rest of it off and clean it up.

One other note that might be helpful. As you mentioned, you are a 14 year old girl. Poltergeists often are drawn to adolescent female energy, and then they just go away all by themselves after time. Don't worry, you are safe and will be fine. I know you must be very scared at times, but remember to pray, and even get some blessed, religious objects if you can. Display images of Christ's triumph over evil for all to see, and maybe even get something in your room that you can focus on if you are afraid.

I hope this helps, and God bless you and please keep us posted! You are going to be just fine!
cosmogal926 (9 stories) (1223 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-01-28)
Hello and thank you for posting your story.
I agree with Pjod and don't think this is demonic. I also agree that speaking out loud to it might help you. It is good that you are trying not to be afraid and I understand that it's not easy because after all you are hearing, feeling, and seeing things that are not being done by a living person. When this entity is around try to be calm and say things like. You are not welcome here! Leave me alone! You are not allowed to harm or touch me! If these things don't work then try to talking to your mom again. Let her know that you really are experiencing these things and need her help. Hope everything turns out well for you. Keep us posted 😊 ❤
Pjod (3 stories) (978 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-01-28)
Interesting account. I will say one thing. What you have there sounds like some type of intelligent entity. However, deff does not sound like a prob of the demonic type. Those type of haunts although rare, are much more intense than what you have described. Have you tried to tell this spirit, out loud, to leave you alone? I would try that first, as many people report positive results with that.

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: