You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Haunted Places :: The Church Ghost 2

Real Ghost Stories

The Church Ghost 2

 

One Monday night we (our troop) were making something in the kitchen and doing crafts in the dining hall. My mom went back to our room to get some stuff for our crafts out of the closet in our room. I was in the kitchen, doing my project and I had noticed that my mom had been gone for a long while, not thinking anything about it, I kept on doing my thing.

My mom had been gone now for about seven minutes when I heard her walk in the kitchen. "That wasn't funny, guys." she said. We all looked up. "What?" my best friend's mom said. She looked confused. My mom told us that she had been locked in the closet for like four minutes. The door or the knob would not budge. We all looked shocked and confused. There isn't a lock on the closet door. I felt so bad for mom! I hugged her and asked if she was okay. She just said that she thought one of the girls were playing a prank on her (we were very ornery) she beat on the door and kept telling "us" to open the door and it wasn't funny anymore. I feel bad for not going back and checking on her. I'm just glad she was okay.

Now, judging my story "The Church Ghost Part 1", there is obviously something in there. It locking my mom in the closet is really mean. It scared her, I could tell. But it's also like a funny prank, something us girls would do to each other. Do you think it wanted to harm her? I really hope not...

Part three will be coming coon!

Other hauntings by honey91

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Missouri

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, honey91, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments and participate in the discussion.

honey91 (14 stories) (80 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-02-05)
Yes, there is a part three. Thank you all for the comnets everyone! 😁
bldfalcon (12 stories) (262 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-02-04)
No, it's a prankster kind of ghost. If it wanted to kill her, it would of done it by now. But to avoid any more incident, ask a priest ti help. Afterall it is a church! P.S. I love this story alot, becuase I too encountered ghost's in my church, so it's nice to know that they still linger in other churches. Is there any chance for a part 3? Lol
aussiedaz (19 stories) (1565 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-02-03)
Not a nice feeling being locked up in a confined room, even if it is only for a few minutes,i'm just glad she stayed logical about the reason why, imagine how traumatic it would be if she thought it was a ghost?
Cholulteca (148 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-02-03)
Hi Honey91,
No need to feel bad for something that is already part of the past, just be glad your mom is ok, 😊,
Thanks for sharing,
Claudia
honey91 (14 stories) (80 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-02-03)
We told the pastor and he was kind of skeptical. The janitor was my moms boyfriend at the time, we told him and he believed it because he had seen a man in the halls of the church when he was cleaning before. But the man he saw looked to be in a different time period.

My mom was scared. I felt so bad for her. I wished I would have went back and checked on her...
KiwiSpirit (1 stories) (43 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-02-03)
Your mother must have been so scared! It's aweful that she had to go through that. Churches are actually considered to be one of the most active places for spiritual activity (no pun intended) and many churches across the world have their ghost stories and photos. I would not have assumed that any ghost present on grounds of a church would be allowed to remain if it is deemed to be hostile or negative. I assume you have told church management about this?

Kiwi

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: