You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Apparitions / Voices / Touches :: I Feel A Presence In My House

Real Ghost Stories

I Feel A Presence In My House

 

About 5 years ago my family and I moved into this house. The house is 40+ years old and when we first moved in weird things started happening. Things would disappear and we would not find them for months and then they would show up in that same spot where we last left it. In the hall way I started seeing glimpses of white, like someone would walk by. My mom swears to this day she saw a little girl in a fancy white dress. Things would happen and there would be a lot of noises especially at night. I used to think people were robbing our house because I would hear footsteps out side my window.

About 3 years after living there I came home from school one day and my dad and I were the only ones home. He was out in the little hills side behind our house working on his car. He told me to go grab him a wrench so I went in the garage, picked up a wrench when I heard a loud knock on the garage door that enters in the house. I ran outside in fear.

Just recently stuff has been happening again I talked to some neighbours and people who used to live in the house (the land lords brothers) and they said stuff had happened to them too. They also said the people before us that live there did some weird stuff in that house. They said they walked in the house one day and there were 6 poisonous rattle snakes in the master bedroom. If these people were... I don't know what to call it. Could they attract things to the house that could still be there? How can I get these things to leave?

Last night I was sleeping and woke up at about 3:00am and looked in the door way and for 1 second there was a dark figure standing there. As if I looked at it and did not think it was there my eyes don't lie. I need help and answers thank you.

Joel

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from California

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, JMKDS, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will participate in the discussion and I need help with what I have experienced.

sharelbroome1 (12 posts)
 
13 years ago (2010-10-18)
Hi. I don't know if you ever got your answer you were searching for? For that matter you may not even check this anymore. I am involved in a situation now where we are dealing with some serious demonic activity. Some of the things you mentioned are signs of this also. I am a christian woman and I tell you now... No ouja boards this opens portals. People think they are just a game but that's evil in itself. Enough said there. DO NOT attempt to communicate with these spirits. I say spirits but they are demons made up of different spirits. Use your bible definately as someone said earlier psalms 91 leave that page open in several rooms if possible. You need a priest, evangelist, minister or preacher whatever faith you are to come and cast out demons. Jesus gave us all authority over demons by using HIS name. I hope this helps you and GOD BLESS YOU! Oh yeah one more thing this was opened up by someone maybe it was the people who had the snakes. Either way demonic possession starts out with someone inviting it in.
ab42berry (31 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-02-21)
I recommend saying psalms 91 and 71 out loud when you wake up and go to bed, if it starts manifesting more put a bowl of white vinegar mixed with salt in each room

If you need any more help feel free to contact me
koalagirl (3 stories) (111 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-02-21)
hi joel, having the house blessed will help, and psalm 23 is the prayer for protection say it in each room, thanks for your story interesting story. Di.
moonshadow (3 stories) (146 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-02-19)
Hi JMKDS.
Well definetley some good advice from the other members there and nyarlathotepsama has taken the words out of my mouth too.

But I would say to you that you should look for a good psychic who can come to your house and check to see how many spirits are there as I feel whatever the previous occoupents were doing they must of opened a portal and its allowed differet spirits into your house. A good psychic should be able to sort this out for you it dosent seem like any of the spirits are bad though as you don't say that you were harmed in any way and do try not to show any fear as spirits play on our fears. I hope that everything works out for you let me know what happens take care and may the light of the great spirit shine upon you...
cosmogal926 (9 stories) (1223 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-02-19)
nyarlathotepsama, very good advice and kudos on your last paragraph. I couldn't have said it better 😉

JMKDS, in addition to the above advice you might want to keep a journal of all the things you experience also. That way you can keep track of what happens at certain times and how often. I don't know what the previous owners were into that would involve rattle snakes, but it is possible that if they were into some kind of black magic a door could have been opened. In the five years you have been living in this house has you or anyone else been hurt by these paranormal beings? I could be wrong, but I don't think you are dealing with a demon, probably just some spirits who want attention. I hope you get some help with your situation soon. Thanks for posting your story. 😊
DeviousAngel (11 stories) (1910 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-02-19)
I think you're right in the sense that your fear may be making it happen. Try not to allow yourself fear. I can't recall who said it on this site, but a very effective method is to laugh when something happens. Generally laughing will just make you feel better and release all of the tension. Try focusing more on positive things in life, such as the love you feel for your family, hobbies you enjoy, and make sure you take some time to yourself to just relax. 😊

I hope this helps!
JMKDS (1 stories) (1 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-02-19)
Well I'm starting to feel like I'm never alone. Everywhere I go as if somethjing is there. When I sit in my room I don't feel alone I want to but I always feel if something is in the room. I would try to provolke what ever it is.

It sometimes feels like its my eye and mind messing with me. Its almost as I am not sure I'm seeing anything or hearing anything. My fear of it makes things happen. I don't know what it is I start to think of other peoples stories are way worse than mine. I a just sik of being afraid I want to get to sleep without any worries.
DeviousAngel (11 stories) (1910 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-02-19)
nyaralathotepsama stole the words right out of my mouth. 😊 I second that!
nyarlathotepsama (1 stories) (43 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-02-19)
Well there are various ways to get a spirit or entity to leave a location. If any of them work that is a different question. Some people say that exorcism could work, I'm not an expert on matters religious but it is an option you can look into.

You could also try to find a psychic that might be able to give you a clue as to what you might be experiencing, be it a spirit, demon, etc. I would avoid Ouija boards, in my opinion they don't work and only cause feelings of paranoia.

There is also recording you home, video cameras set in the places where you most often experience event might catch something. It could give you an idea of what you are dealing with. You've said it does feel hostile however so trying to communicate wouldn't be the best idea.

I don't want to scare you so I'll add, I'm a skeptical person but I came to this site with my story of Sleep Paralysis demon events that have plagued me throughout my life and I've been trying to give some advice on a none spiritual level to people who post their stories here, like a balance to those that will likely say something about how you need to pray and how you are somehow causing all this... I'm tell you that you are not at fault, you aren't causing this and no one should accuse you of being a terrible sinner. I believe I'm the first to post and I really hope something I suggested can help you, keep us updated.

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: