You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Ouija Board / Seances :: Conversation With Sara

Real Ghost Stories

Conversation With Sara

 

My name is Tanya: I was raised around Ouija boards so that is how I grew a strong interest in them. About a year ago I was living in Florida at the time in the middle of packing up my house my friend had come over to help me out and she noticed my board sitting on my bed in the box. She began telling me how she has never used a board before and was asking me about it. So, we went a head and started channeling. It was fine for a while when a person came through and spelled out "MAZ". I was thinking that this was quite odd. I asked what was their name was, their reply was - MAZ and then, the board started going crazy spelling the name over and over again. Later we were able to figure out the name MAZ was the person's last name.

It was a girl, her first name was Sara. During our conversation Tab had asked her if she would ever show herself, I shook my head telling her NO don't ever ask that question you are inviting them in! Tab then asked how many people are in the room? Sara said 3 she was including herself as the 3rd person. Tab was like Yeah right! Sara then started giving us a detailed description of what my room looked like. Silence - Then she said, Cat coming out of closet! I looked towards the closet and sure enough there was my cat. She then told us she was standing next to us. I asked her how many people TOTAL were in my house. She said, 6. Boy on computer in other room. We got up to see and sure enough, I gasped in disbelief. Tab asks where is home? Sara's reply "YOUR HOME" Tab asked My home? She said NO, Tanya's Home. I asked her, why my home? She said because I feel safe here. She didn't seem nasty or anything. I asked her, are you going back to your home? She said, NO. Then she said "dog is at the door". I opened my door and my dog was standing there. I was like this is way too much.

I closed out and said my ending prayer as I always do! That night I went to sleep and I was woken up by this horrid smell and someone poking me, I couldn't breath either it startled me. The smell was a dirty muddy smell. It was so horrid I couldn't stand it. I never smelt something so bad in my life.

My husband appeared restless and was moving about in the bed. Now, every time I channel with my board guess who is always there waiting for me? SARA! She won't leave. Sara is always like, HI TANYA been waiting for you. Really, I don't believe she is bad because it's been a year. It just seems that she wants someone to talk to. I don't know what to say, other then that out of my 25 years of channeling I have never experienced anything bad such as an assault.

Other hauntings by WikkedOne

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Indiana

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, WikkedOne, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments and participate in the discussion.

ghostlygirl3512 (28 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-06-15)
-seesthings626
I read youre profile. I too am 13. You said you can see spirits. Join the club! ❤
I think you're a medium, like me, right?
I'd love to talk to you about some stuff. Dont know why, but I get this feeling that you have some interesting few points
Email me at para_normal_333 [at] yahoo.com
(its also posted on my profile page)

Blessed be
Lolli ❤
seesthings626 (31 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-06-15)
i agree with ghostlygirl3512, ouiji boards arnt all bad. You have jut gotta know how to use them right.! 😊
ghostlygirl3512 (28 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-06-15)
You see, I don't believe a Oujia board is "bad" It opens portals between the Beyond or whatever you call it and here. It's no diffrent than a sence or a crystal and string. Basically, it opens a door, and once it open, who knows what will come through?
I think Sarah is probally upset that she's dead and was murdered. I know I would be! It could drive her to do some crazy crap.
I don't know why, but I get an odd feeling about her for some reason. Not that she's bad, but almost like she's one of them crazy stalkers. I don't know why, maybe because she's dead and finally found someone to talk to?
I agree with your view on why there are ghosts. I've thought that for a while!
I know you don't want to push her, but maybe ask Sara some questions like "Do you trust me?" and "I won't get mad at you, no matter what" Maybe then she'd be more willing to answer some of the more personal questions? Worthe a shot.
Anyways, I hope you and Sara are both happy!
As for this new ghost, May. Are you sure its Sara and not someone diffrent? Maybe Sara's playing a trick on you? Cause if a spirit/demon worshipped Lucifer, I'm preeeetyyy sure that the'd think Hell is awsome.
It sounds like May is either Sara joking around, or a poltergiest.

-The dead are never truley gone-

Blessed be
Lolli ❤
WikkedOne (3 stories) (15 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-03-18)
Sorry, I haven't posted in a few days. My computer crashed, hubby had to fix it.

Update: Sara is now "May"? Someone came through in the name of May. I asked them who they serve and they said "God" I asked who is your god? They spelled out Lucifer. My friend asked, how is hell? The person said, It SUCKS!

So, I really don't know!
princessLotus (2 stories) (555 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-03-15)
I am having such a hard time with these comments & story. I hate to start sh*t so this will be my only comment on this story & I won't come back. Wikkedone I don't know how old you are but to be honest you seem very green to me. By green I mean a little young. I get the feeling from this story & your comments that this isn't entirely true. If I'm wrong about this I apologize, but I am rarely wring & when I am I have no problem admitting it.
moonshadow (3 stories) (146 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-03-15)
as I have often said before I don't like ouija boards but in your case you do have a lot of knowledge and experiance and you pray when you are closing off as you know is vital.
What I think you should do now is contact her and tell her that you can send her into the light where she can be at peace she really needs this it's possible that she could find her own way and see the light eventually or a relitive could come for her but I think she needs your guidence as she dident even know she was dead when you started communacting with her so she would probabley be scared. Hopefully everything works out for you and for Sara take care keep me posted and may the light of the great spirit shine upon you allways... 😢
Kericho (17 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-03-15)
I gotta call B.S. On this whole story. If you're having an almost daily conversation with a ghost, why don't you call CNN or Fox News. Surely the 6 billion people on earth would like proof of an afterlife. And don't tell me that it wouldn't be polite. The needs of 6 billion outweigh the needs of one skanky, druggie ghost.
WikkedOne (3 stories) (15 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-03-14)
Thanks to all who posted with Answers... I am going to see if I can do what Whitebuffalo say's.

Also, Eyeswideshut "Posted"
If you continue using a Ouija, ask the spirit you talk with, "who do you serve?"
"Who is the King of Kings and Lord of Lords?" and something like "tell me about Heaven please." or "Who is Jehova?"

I will ask her above and see what her answer is. Maybe I can do some tricking of my own to see really if she is "who she says". Will let you all know what I find out. I am going to see if my friend Keegan will channel with me and find things out that way!

Thanks!
Tanya
EyesWideOpen (63 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-03-14)
It seems there are many people with many different beliefs. How do you absolutely know who you are communicating with. Many of these spirits lie, intending to mislead them down a dark path. How many people have reported that these spirits are truely evil. Not to mention it is impossible to be sure of the identity of who you are communicating with. If you apply yourself and study the consequences that others have experienced, you may discover you have built a belief system on a premis that is false. Why is it so difficult to pray to God and sometimes waiting on Him to answer?
I can tell you that Jesus lived the model life for all people to observe. You might discover the wonders that God works in your life if you apply yourself, study the Bible and other books if you like, you'll discover that God keeps his promises..., the results of which will be comensurate with the life you live.

I know who I pray to, do you really know who you are communicating with?

If you continue using a Ouija, ask the spirit you talk with, "who do you serve?"
"Who is the King of Kings and Lord of Lords?" and something like "tell me about Heaven please." or "Who is Jehova?"

You aren't hurting anyone with these questions. Try to understand that these beings lie..., just like the Father of Lies.
WikkedOne (3 stories) (15 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-03-13)
Thank you "Sundaydrive"! Well said! And also makes since! Will keep everyone posted if anything else comes up.
Sundaydrive (49 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-03-13)
I have a message for you:
If you aren't positive this is "Sara" than you certainly MUST try to send her to the light. If you THINK she might be misrepresenting herself, if there is a possibility that she could turn physical or violent, you need to send her on.
If there is one single question in your mind as to the safety of your family, it is only IN PROTECTION that you need to help her Cross Over.
"The problem truly lies in the perception of Sara. It would appear that there is a misgiving about her personality. I am not sure if this is as she is unpredictable and seems to be in the Progression (meaning: Her communication is going past just the initial Ouija connection. She is poking people awake.) but something is just not right with it.
My main concern is that she came from a Communication from a board. Ghosts that use one to communicate, as you well know, Anne, can be very convincing for as long as they so choose. At what point does the real Sara emerge? And IF the family is in any sort of danger, you know me. Banish it.
If this is truly an innocent 19 year old girl caught up in the tragedy that was the final moments of her life, and searching for something that she feels is that important, she needs to be redirected. Teenagers (just as many adults) at times get that one track mind. A ghost of a teenager is no different. A ghost is JUST the essence of the person it was in life. They carry on their personalities, habits, all of that. IF she is "stuck" thinking she HAS to find this thing... It is like the high school-er down the road that lost their IPod, or whatever that new gadget is that all my kids want, they will keep looking for it until it is found, or they are given some sort of replacement.
What better replacement be there than the loving arms of family?"
WikkedOne (3 stories) (15 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-03-13)
That is very true. But I think that I straightened everything out with her about that situation in an email I sent her. I am a bit slow at times, pardon me for that. It's hard to keep track of some of the things she was saying and everyone else, even I noticed some things she wrote, I didn't notice. Till after... Maybe I was misunderstanding her term as she was trying to explain and I didn't full understand what she was asking, and took it in a different matter!

Tanya
Sundaydrive (49 posts)
+1
14 years ago (2010-03-13)
I'm not thinking White was expecting you to do anything. I think she was asking a few questions. I read through all of the comments, and she did not sound like she was being nasty. I thought that was what this site was all about, to share what we have learned through experience, or teachings. Too bad you didn't just answer them, you might have gotten a few answers to those questions you posted. Maybe not just from her, but from this whole community. It ain't no wonder people drop out of this site at such an alarming rate.
I was going to say much the same thing, but don't feel like getting stomped in the ground.
If I had the same background, and the same people at my disposal, I would talk with my research team and have them on the case finding out what they can about Sara (h). Might be why White asked about that. I would just call in the calvery and ask them to take over so that me and my family were out of harms way and I could relax about all of it.
WikkedOne (3 stories) (15 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-03-13)
Thank you Whitebuffalo! I don't know what else you expect me to do. I have done more then enough for the time being. I do appreciate your input but sometimes, you have a way of making it seem as if I am doing absolutely nothing for her and I am purposely keeping her here for my enjoyment. That is not the case. I don't enjoy being woken at night by pokes. I am doing what I can for her without causing harm to myself and my family because I am still unaware of what type of person she is. I don't want anything happening to my children because I am in so much need to save her. If I could walk her to the light to show her, her way I would if it would of made any difference to her. I am not only thinking about her, I am thinking about the safety of me and my family! They are important to me. Her happiness is as well reason I still talk to her. She seems very happy when we talk. I don't want her to be stuck in limbo, I pray for her in hopes a loved one or someone will show her the way.
Do you really want me to do more or actually calling her into my home and have a full on conversation. She's already showed me that she can be physical and I don't want to see what else she can do. And none of us actually know that this person is actually the person she is, she is nice to me, but just as everyone say's they can trick you into trusting them, that is so very true! I don't want to let my guard down just in case she is this horrible person waiting for me to do so. In some points she seems nice, but I actually have never physically seen her, how do we know that she's not actually a demon of some sort? We don't. I have been documenting every conversation we have had, so that I have them for future use. Just in case I ask her a question, a question that I asked her before. If she gives me a different answer then I know that she's been lying. I know what I am doing. And I also can't talk to her all time, I need another person to channel with me and in which many of my friends won't mess with them. I really don't blame them either because things could get dangerous for them as well.
whitebuffalo (guest)
 
14 years ago (2010-03-13)
Oh, and just because I forgot. Must be because I am missing a few brain cells.
No, I did NOT mean that as she is no longer among the living that she no longer has unfinished business. That would kind of be a dumb ask to state, but you already know that. In HER reality, she just might (I do believe I stated that in a round about way), my point was that if you showed her that it was a mute point, and that someone ELSE could finish it for her, she could happily be on the other side.
I am leaving your page, I would hate to soil it with my ignorance.
whitebuffalo (guest)
 
14 years ago (2010-03-13)
OK. Hold up.
Why are you yelling at me?
I am asking why it is that asking questions of a ghost is "rude" as first AliceLeftWonderland posted the words, and then YOU wrote "I REFUSE to drill her..." (which I never suggested that you do) "It's disrespectful!"

"...YOU REALLY DON'T KNOW MUCH DO YOU?!"

No, I guess I do not.

Excuse the Hades out of me for asking you for your opinion on something that you posted. I THOUGHT, as you so kindly posted a story on this site, you may have been interested in sharing a bit of your knowledge with some of us who do not seem to be as experienced as you in the field of Communication.
You presented yourself as someone with a vast amount of background, you posted yourself that you were part of an Investigative team, you posted this story with an AMAZING conversation with a ghost...
MOST people have never HAD that opportunity and those that HAVE usually try to help the rest understand what they do not.
But I can see that I was just supposed to read this story and say "Wow. Awesome. Thank you for sharing."
I apologize for inconveniencing your far more intelligent mind.
WikkedOne (3 stories) (15 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-03-13)
Koalagirl: Yeah, I know what you mean. Sometimes I question that as well.

ZZgranny: I am not sure what the smell was, it's so hard to describe! And it to me felt like a poke. I feel so bad for her! But things have been quiet lately! But that's the way it is often, seems that she comes and goes when she pleases! And she always does the same thing "poke". The last time she did it, I actually called out to her, I asked, Is that you Sara? She never says anything face to face its always through the board. And it seems that she never hangs around long after she pokes me. I'd say less then 5 minutes! And it's always while I am sleeping.

WhiteBuffalo: I don't understand why me questioning her has such a high interest to you! Questioning isn't RUDE. I have asked her 100's of questions and got positive answers! It's when you start drilling is when it starts to be rude. Wow, because she is now not in the living you believe that she doesn't have unfinished business. THE REASON WHY SPIRITS DON'T GO IS NORMALLY BECAUSE EITHER THEIR NOT HAPPY WITH THEIR OUTCOME OR SIMPLY BECAUSE THEY ARE SEARCHING FOR SOMEONE OR NEEDING TO PASS A MESSAGE ON TO A LOVED ONE, SARA SIMPLY LOST SOMETHING AND WHEN SHE FINDS WHAT SHE LOST THINGS FOR HER WILL BE DIFFERENT -WHAT SHE LOST, I DON'T KNOW BECAUSE SHE WILL NOT TELL ME, IT MUST BE PRETTY DARN PRIVATE. YOU REALLY DON'T KNOW MUCH DO YOU?! I can talk to you until I am blue in the face, you simply do not listen and talk as if you know everything. I really don't you think you do.
koalagirl (3 stories) (111 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-03-13)
i really believe that using a board is bad news, I would never use one a again. How do you know that its good or bad spirit, hope things are ok.
zzsgranny (18 stories) (3329 posts) mod
 
14 years ago (2010-03-12)
Wikked: We try to advise people to go with their "gut", and it seems that is what you're doing... Wise choice... It could take a long while before she trusts you enough to tell you the whole story... It WAS her poking you, right?...That smell was the muddy water that she's in now?...Must be like a bog or swamp... Or ditch... I think maybe that's a good sign, that she's trying to get closer to you... Maybe trying to manifest... Eventually I think you'll get what you need...

Again, good luck and keep us posted...
whitebuffalo (guest)
 
14 years ago (2010-03-12)
Well, Hello, WikkedOne.
Your thoughts on questioning ghosts interests me.
I am wondering how it is that you know that to question is to be rude? I see that it seemed to have irritated the ghost of your Aunt. Is that what you are basing this information on?
I am NOT trying to be argumentative, insulting, or rude myself. I would really like to know the answer, as most all Communicators I know have no issue WITH questioning.
Perhaps she DID have unfinished business. But it IS finished now as she is no longer with the living. You do NOT have to know all about her to send her to the light. You do NOT even have to let her know what you are doing.
Personally, though, this does NOT sound as if she had unfinished business. This sounds MUCH more like she just did not KNOW she was dead. Now that she DOES (as she deduced through your answers), she SHOULD be sent to where she SHOULD be.
Why would she want to hang around somewhere where only one person recognises her existence, when she can be in the loving arms of her family?
Wa-do.
WikkedOne (3 stories) (15 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-03-12)
Actually, I have tried to help her. And if I wrote everything that we have ever talked about you all would be reading a book! And I never said I am an expert at anything. I said that I have been channeling for many years. And I have done a little work with research. I know a lot only because I have been around this kind of stuff almost my entire life due to my Grandmother and Great-Grandmother.

Sara has told me a lot about her life. But how at the time are you going to get information off someone that doesn't recall much of what happen at the time her death. She was murdered. And being that, she may of been doing a little dealing. I asked her later about the reason for her death. She told me that it was bad and she didn't want to talk about it!

I REFUSE to drill her for answers, I under no circumstances want to upset her in any way shape or form as you all are asking me to do. It's disrespectful!

Some of the answers that I received aren't right, but I believe that at least people are putting an effort in, in the discussion.
A few of you know what you are talking about and a few of you don't. When it comes to her moving on it's not up to me! It is up to her, if she has unfinished business here well she needs to settle what ever she has to. There is a GOOD reason she has not left. And for that case, it's called Unfinished business. All I can do is help her figure out what that is. And so far she is NOT talking about it. And I refuse to push her into anything! I have helped one person go into the light, it was my Aunt Susan. She didn't want to leave my grandmother because she felt that Grandmother needed her there. That was a HORRIBLE death that devastated the WHOLE family. A death that none of us saw coming. It was hell trying to get her to leave and the reason I was able to help her was because I knew her very well to know that she wouldn't harm me even if she got upset with me.

Which she did get very angry with me because she felt that we DIDN'T love her anymore and we were going to forget about her and that scared Susan. I stayed with my grandmother for a year trying to talk Susan into leaving. The only way she would agree is if I made a deal with her and once the deal was made she left within 3 days. And how do I know she's gone? Is because we have not seen her, and the fact that the bell no longer rings as it did through out the days she was here. A week later after, I was in the bathroom putting my makeup on and caught Susan through the corner of my eye. I thought, crap not again. I asked her, What are you doing here? You should be resting. She said, I know. I just wanted to say, "It's not so bad after all, Thank you." She Smiled and then she was gone! So yeah, I think I do know a little about situations then really anyone. The only difference is, I don't know Sarah well enough to push her into doing anything. She could be this horrible person, who knows as everyone say's because she's been very nice to me doesn't mean that later she won't turn in the blink of a eye and get angry with me. I would rather continue with what I do and slowly question her about the possibilities of her going home the place she should be. At the moment, she is calm and I would like to keep her that way! And it's also called trust, and at the moment I can't feel that way about her even though she has always been very nice. Maybe she is afraid of the same thing Susan was, being forgotten! Like I said, she has told me she is scared. My question is what, she won't tell me.
whitebuffalo (guest)
 
14 years ago (2010-03-12)
Oh yea, chances of OD-ing on marijuana are rather slim. One would have to do a vast amount, past the point when they could hold the drug to their lips, on their own. IF it were involved, I would think it would be more in the "I believe I can fly" never-may-care attitude that can sometimes take over when under the influence, or even as Granny suggested, Dan.
"...without there ever being a negative side effects" Ech. That is a toughie. A board has been used numerous times in my presence and I HONESTLY have never really had a terrible experience. I have seen some crazy things associated WITH the communication, but nothing a strong will and a sound faith could not defeat.
I personally have never encountered what I believed to have been a demon while in communication. I have been in the presence of what I thought was a VERY negative, perhaps even evil, life impaired individual, but that is a completely different story.
It would all depend on your perception of what/who it is that you are communicating with.
But honestly, it is my opinion that using a board is no different, no more "dangerous" than any other form of communication. Channeling is channeling, whether you are using a finely tuned silver board or a piece of string with a needle attached to the end.
I just do not understand all the Ouija hype as it is "just" another "tool" in communication. Just like automatic writing, asking for knocks, provoking... They are all used TO communicate with the unknown. I do not see what would make a board MORE dangerous than ANY other tool a ghost or Spirit works through to get the message across.
Wa-do.

Please pardon the interruption to your page.
pinkyred77 (5 stories) (14 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-03-12)
I feel sorry for sara. She obviously is lost, that's very sad. I don't want to be lost after I die. So I hope you help her move on. And if you did, please tell us how you did it. I enjoyed reading your story very much!
zzsgranny (18 stories) (3329 posts) mod
 
14 years ago (2010-03-11)
Wikked: I'm thinking that marijuana has something to do with the situation she was in when she died... She was high at the time, already in a different "reality" so to speak... Maybe a car accident, drowning, or God forbid, my feeling is she was murdered, and her body dumped in a river, stream or ditch... I think Whitebuffalo is right, try to get that kind of info, and go from there...I'm almost leaning toward contacting her family, but that may just dredge up old pain for them... Maybe after you help her out, you could write them a letter or something... Maybe not... See if you can find out anything about missing persons from the area that she gave you...

Good luck!
DARKNESS (3 stories) (2022 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-03-11)
Hi WikkedOne that is some story I'm also wondering why after all this time you have not tried to help her move on? After 25 years of using the ouija board have you ever had anything else negative happen to you? Whitebuffalo, I was also thinking what would marijuana have to do with it I highly doubt an overdose, do you believe that the board can be used correctly without there ever being any negative side effects?

Thank you for sharing.

Dan
whitebuffalo (guest)
 
14 years ago (2010-03-11)
You ARE part of a Paranormal Research team, are you not?
I guess...
I guess I am so confused as you state that you are practically an expert with the Ouija, you HAVE had 25 years of channeling experience...
You know what? Hang on a sec. I keep looking at those comments and I just HAVE to say this:

Tknicol. WHAT? Sara is NOT in the afterlife? So she is still here, in life? As opposed to being dead, and IN the afterlife? I believe what you are trying to say is that she needs to be on The Other Side.

AliceLeftWonderland. How would anyone be in trouble for asking a ghost how it died? I have often heard OTHER Communicators straight up ask a ghost to its phantasmal face, and nothing injurious occurred. Rude? Not sure about that one. Guess that would depend on how respectfully the Communicator asked the question.

I am sorry. Back to you, Tanya.
I guess I am trying to figure out why you just did not send her to the light? Twenty-five years experience and you are wondering what her attraction to you is?
That is quite a fantastical conversation you had with her. You think she what? Died of a Marijuana overdose?
Boy, I tell you, MY questions might have been: What year is it? What country are we in? What city do YOU live in? Who is the President? You know, "stepping into HER reality".
Wa-do.
WikkedOne (3 stories) (15 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-03-11)
Well actually that's another part of the story. I didn't mention that when we first started talking she was very bad at working the board, didn't make sense and was very slow at communicating back. She asked me who I was? She didn't understand? She seemed to be a newbie! She did tell me that she lived in Arizona and that her father owned a construction company there and the company grew and they had also opened in other states. She did give me the name and I did look it up and the name its is official. She told me that she had a dog and she loved horses. She at first wasn't even aware she was dead. Until She asked me how I was talking to her, I told her I was talking to her through a Ouija board. She said, witch craft board? Then she got very quiet and said, I am dead? She told me she was 19 years old and "She thinks" her death was drug related? She has red hair and is at least 5'8. That she didn't remember much but remembers something about Marijuana. She said, she was somewhere she didn't know where and she see's a lot of water, she was standing in water, there is woods around her and she didn't know where at, she didn't recognize the area at all. She kept saying she was scared and to help her. Come and get her. And to call her mom, she then told me to call her brother and have him come and get her. She then said, things are so wrong, things are bad. I didn't know what to do for her. It was just a very odd totally different conversation then I have ever had, yet she never cussed or swore. What do you all think I should do? Contact her and see if she's still there? Or just leave her alone and hopefully she will find her way?
Kericho (17 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-03-11)
How did you all get to be such experts on what ghosts like and dislike?
tknicol (3 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-03-11)
Um, Kericho this Sara hasn't seen the afterlife or she wouldn't be here at all. She needs to go into the afterlife. Keeping this thing around isn't healthy. Quit channeling her. Get her to where she belongs because trust me, she's not happy. That smell is death. Death has to move onto where it belongs. Keeping her around isn't doing her any good. Get her where she belongs.
AliceLeftWonderland (2 stories) (31 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-03-11)
[at] Kericho: Because the spirits don't like to be asked how they died, as it's rude and it upsets them greatly. She'd be asking for trouble if she asked Sara how she died.

I think Sara is just lonely. Maybe you should create a safe circle of salt & communicate with her more often. Just don't invite her in.

She may seem benign but sometimes they can trick us and turn out to be evil.

All the best

- Alice

Read previous comments

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: