You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Photographs / Videos / EVP :: Cemetery Conversation Between Spirits

Real Ghost Stories

Cemetery Conversation Between Spirits

 

Hello. As you may know from all of my previous stories, my family and I like to do EVP research. Here is just a little one that I thought was kind of funny. On 11-20-07 around 5:00 PM I stopped in this little Cemetery on my way home from work. I did the normal questioning, asking for message...etc. What I got instead was two "spirits" talking to one another. The male spirit says "Got your blanket?" The Female(?) Spirit says, "I'm Leaving" The male replies, "What?" The significance to me is:

1) Despite my request, they were talking to each other.

2) Blanket? What does that tell us...?

3) Leaving? Where is she going?

Another note, if this was a radio wave...etc, why does she sound so much different than the male? I hope that I am not boring everyone with these EVPs. I just like to get the evidence out there and let you decide. As for me, I know... Thanks for your time and enjoy...

"I hear DEAD people..."

Ps. If anyone has evidence that they would like for me to review (no jokes please), shoot me an email. I would be happy to let you know what I hear!

Other hauntings by EVPResearcher

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Ohio

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, EVPResearcher, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments but I won't participate in the discussion.

tyler075 (1 posts)
 
11 years ago (2013-01-06)
I've been reading a couple of your posts, and they really amuse me and give me those chills& goosebumps. You guys should have your own show, it would actually show people how important bonding with family is and make sceptics into believers. Great stories and evidence to back it up. 😊
diyasamuel (1 posts)
 
15 years ago (2008-10-21)
i only want to hear this through the evp really. Ok its cooooooooool loved it more than anything else
PrincessKatie (7 stories) (420 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-10-16)
hello its unavailable. I'm still interested in hearing the voices only if you can get it fix.
mustang (5 stories) (749 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-07-24)
Darn it! The video is no longer available. Do you know why this is? Did you delete it?

SHELBY
EVPResearcher (34 stories) (140 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-06-26)
SiLeNt -
Burning_flame87-
BF your right. I know they are not fake. You are also correct about Youtube. I had a bunch of vids on there in the past, many a hole comments. I thought this site would be more receptive. I want to understand what is going on in the afterlife. I was hoping to exchange EVP / evidence with people to better understand. That is the ONLY reason that they are on this site. Thanks for the advice.
Silent - You are correct too. I cannot prove more than I have put on here. But by that assumption, nothing on this site is evidence. Kind of like air doesn't exist because I can't see it...
SiLeNt (1 stories) (14 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-06-26)
Burning flame...
Please, not one us are looking for conflict.
We are just cleary stating that if it can not be proved, then it is not evidence.
Simple as that.
burning_flame87 (1 stories) (52 posts)
+1
16 years ago (2008-06-26)
ha. Once more we see the reality of the situation of paranormal investigation.

Skeptic: They could be fake
Source: They're not fake!

EVP researcher, I respect your choice to post evp's here. On the whole your work is pretty good. In my opinion you need to harden up a bit matey. Doing what you are doing attracts criticism (often quite rude). Hell your clips are on youtube; a-hole central of the known universe, Id be surprised if you havnt been accused of being a faker on there multiple times. The truth is that only you know whether you faked your evp's or not. From your position as a person of integrity you note quite correctly that the only person you would be hurting would be yourself.

You are always going to attract conflict if you claim to have paranormal evidence. People ultimately make their own decision based upon your evidence and its presentation. Most won't comment; others who do are obviously looking for conflict. My advice is to make like water off a ducks back and get on with it.
SiLeNt (1 stories) (14 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-06-26)
i have heard a couple of your EVP's and I am skeptical about them.
I don't know why, I think it is because they are too clear, they seem pritty random infact they are very random. Maybe you should put one on here of you just asking questions and getting responses.

SLi...
EVPResearcher (34 stories) (140 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-06-26)
huendchen - I am sorry but I found your comments to be VERY offensive. What proof do you want? I thought that the EVP's tehmselves were proof. I have nothing to gain by posting "Fake" EVPs. The only reason that I share them here is because I assumed the readers were "my type of people" and would understand. Please don't listen to these if you are going to call me a fake. I am a 38 year old male, father of 3, college grad, professional white collar with 6 years of Military service. I am not a BS'er. I have hundreds of EVP's. OF COURSE I am putting the best / Clearest ones on this site!
huendchen (49 posts)
-1
16 years ago (2008-06-26)
Hi EVPResearcher,

This sounds harsh, but the problem with your EVPs is that those voices we hear could be you and a friend of yours being 'ghosts'. They sound like everyday people's voices. There's no way of telling whether the voices are yours or associates of yours playing along, or real ghosts. As such, more educated and astute people have no choice but to take them with a grain of salt, given that you offer no evidence proving their authenticity.

I am obviously skeptical but that's just my view. Lots of people on here will believe whatever they hear so you should keep posting your EVPs for their enjoyment.

Huendchen.
EVPResearcher (34 stories) (140 posts)
+1
16 years ago (2008-06-25)
AnimeLover4ever - The very best tip I can give about getting good EVPs is:
This ay sound counter productive but it isn't - Use CHEAP recorders. The Cheaper recorders capture more "White Noise". The more expensive ones have a better "sound" but they filter out the exact things you are trying to hear. I have an RCA RP5022A. I also use the LG Flip Cell Phones. Under the Voice Memo Feature. I use Audicity software (free off of the Internet).
An EVP Fact. The human ear can hear beteen 300 and 600 hertz range. The digital recorders record from 0 to 1000 hertz. Most EVPs fall below the 300 Htz range. Make sure your parents are ok with you doing this, too. We go to Cemeteries to get most of our EVP's. (I don't know why but we get a lot there). Talk to them outloud, normally. (You might feel odd doing this. Until they answer that is...) Explain what a recorder is and what you are doing. Tell them you are not there to harm or bother them. Ask for their name, Any messages... When you leave, make sure you tell them to stay and that you will come back at another time to let them know what you heard and maybe talk some more. I have a 14 year old boy and a 10 year old daughter that does this with me. I hand them recorders and they spread out in the dark in a cemetery. Lot of "Kid" spirits talk to them but shy away from me. Have fun. Don't be scared. Sometimes the voices sound scary, but that is just the way that they come through to us.
AnimeLover4ever (2 stories) (13 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-06-25)
Oops. I see that I said "Do you have any tips for me on how to get 'strated'?" What I meant to say was "started". Just thought I'd let you know, but I'm sure you would've figured it out already! 😊
AnimeLover4ever (2 stories) (13 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-06-25)
I heard both the male and the females' voices. But the female voice sort of gave me chills. Nice work! I am only 13, but I REALLY want to start recording EVP's with my friends! Especially since my school just got out for the summer! Do you have any tips for me on how to get strated?
fizzypulp (2 stories) (35 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-06-25)
Wow have just listened to this and I wasn't expecing it to be so clear. I was expecing to have to struggle to hear - I also couldn't hear the woman but the bloke was like he was next to me it was that clear.
Im going to go listen to the others now.
Keep up the fantastic work and keep posting.
ChrisB (6 stories) (1515 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-06-24)
Wow nice EVPreseacher. I liked this one. Like you say maybe talking about after life. I hope you post others soon. I hope to hear from you soon and take care
TwistedWispersNeko (3 stories) (90 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-06-24)
I couldn't hear the female, but I could hear the male. Very Interesting.
TheUnknown (1 stories) (192 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-06-23)
The voice recordings on the male spirit are real, but the female sound is a little bit soft. The female spirit must be leaving the area, that's why the male spirit said what, and I agree with some like rhodes68.
Rebelboy1987 (9 stories) (186 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-06-23)
I couldn't really hear the "I'm leaving" but the male voice was very prominent. That is a really good EVP. I've always been interested in white noise and such. I have my own tape recorder, and I plan to do some experiments in the future. I will be sure to post any findings I get. But thank you for your story. Keep them coming!

Trent
Bellissima (12 stories) (792 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-06-23)
Hi EVPResearcher. I have to say I really enjoy your EVP's.I checked some out on Youtube and I find them so interesting. For some reason EVP's really give me the chills. My speakers gave up the ghost, so to speak. They died on me, now I can only hear them if I can manage to get on the other computer - school's out so I'll be lucky if I can get near it! I am looking forward to hearing this. Thank you for sharing your EVP's, I love to hear them.
EVPResearcher (34 stories) (140 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-06-23)
FRAWIN -
Check my next one for a response to my daughter. She say just talk in here and we can hear you. Then a voice says Really! That makes us so loud? Also, I have hundreds of these and not one Pepsi commercial have I ever heard. I have tips on how to get good ones.
FRAWIN (guest)
 
16 years ago (2008-06-23)
Hello EVPResearcher. First I must say that I appreciate the time and effort that people, such as yourself, puts into the field of paranormal research.
Unfortunately,from what I've heard 90% of the EVPs are just noise. Unless a direct question is answered with a intelligent answer, all you have is words and the "airways" is filled with words. I have as yet to hear a EVP, on the "net" or television, that I could tell what was being said without the "subtitles".I don't mean to sound like I'm dismissing your research as hogwash because I'm not. I have cameras and tape recorders and do the same as you, try to catch that bit of evidence that will convince people like me that there is something else out there.
Unfortunately, I'm hard to convince
😊.
Keep up the work and maybe the next one will be the "holy grail".

FRAWIN 😊
rhodes68 (14 stories) (1596 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-06-23)
Actually it sounds more like somebody is stuck between realms to me Researcher. A spirit wouldn't have much use of a blanket. I don't know, it's still very scary for me as it is. Maybe if I got to do this in the company of others like yourself it might have been fun.

Thanks for responding.
Mickey (6 stories) (13 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-06-23)
That was very neat to hear those voices. It does sound quite real and almost human-like.

You can check out my profile to see what I also do for a living.
EVPResearcher (34 stories) (140 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-06-23)
Sorry, I ment to click, I will participate. I understand skeptisism. We have worked out a few "Tricks" to getting good EVP's. I thought this one was odd. The male seemed more clear (maybe closer to the mic?) I just thought this one was neat, not scary. Sounds like life after life to me...
rhodes68 (14 stories) (1596 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-06-23)
Welcome back and thanks for another very interesting story. I'm not bored with your EVPs, quite the contrary- although I'm a little skeptical in general.

I noticed you chose "I won't participate" but I assume you have accidentally made that choice.

What I find strange about this particular EVP was the clarity of the male voice, of what he said as opposed to the female voice. It was as if hearing a living person speaking but then again I'm not that familiar with EVPs let alone that despite my willingness to try that a couple of times, I finally decided I didn't have the guts to do it.

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: