You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Succubus / Incubus / Sexual Ghosts :: The Incubus Is Back... Or Is It Something Else?

Real Ghost Stories

The Incubus Is Back... Or Is It Something Else?

 

This is my second submission to this website in a relatively short amount of time. My first story ("My First Paranormal Experience") was asking for help with dealing with what I thought was an incubus. The night the event occurred was Sunday, February 28.

On Monday, March 1st, the entity came back, and was bothering me while I was busy finishing off calculus and physics homework. It would repeatedly push me into the edge of my desk (not roughly, just kind of make me lean over), and it seemed to like scribbling on my scrap paper where I had rough calculations and derivative work. The scribbles were completely illegible, and looked like a little child drew them. It also seemed to be quite interested in my cellphone. I had a few text messages from a friend that was asking for help on a titration lab. When I would pick up the phone to reply, the entity seemed like it was quite curious with the piece of technology. (It would make my wrist rotate, as if it were examining the phone). One time, while making my way to the bathroom down the hall, I passed my room. (I was doing homework in my computer/study room, where I have a huge desk with my desktop computer). I felt like I was almost being pushed in, but I resisted and made it to the washroom. When passing my room again, nothing happened. That night, before going to bed, I literally grabbed my dog and fell asleep with him near my head. I also prayed much more than usual. After that night, the entity/incubus left me alone. Since the first week of March, the entity/incubus has completely left me alone.

Last night (which was March 21st); my dog did not sleep with me. Last night, the entity came back. I'm thinking that perhaps my dog kept it away, but I'm not so sure, since the first time, the entity didn't care that my dog was right there. The story is pretty much the same, except it went on for... About an hour. I went to bed at around 10:30 after finishing studying for a Chemistry exam. (I read that sex demons/entities are attracted to people with high levels of stress... I do normally have some level of stress, but lately I haven't been very stressed). At about...10:40 pm I felt my ear go colder than it had been. (I was sleeping on my side and had been curled up). It also felt like something was kind of... Poking around my hair, almost playing with it. I got annoyed and covered up the majority of my face with my blankets. After I did this, my back felt cold and I felt a heavy pressure on my side. I was then promptly rolled onto my back and the pressure returned to my chest, impeding my ability to move. For a minute or two, it simply moved my head back and forth, exposing my neck and different angles. Similar to my last story, when it made my legs move apart, I told it to get out and leave me alone. When I said this, the pressure lightened enough for me to be able to move. I barricaded myself in blankets and it left me alone. It left at around 11:30 pm.

Now, in the number of times that this thing has bothered me-from late night *very much unwanted* visits to bugging me while doing my homework- I haven't felt threatened and I've never heard it say anything, or even breathe for that matter. I'm not sure if they're supposed to appear to people, but I've never seen anything, or heard anything. The only times it's interacted with me would be when it was scribbling on my papers and when it causes me to move my body. The encounters aren't frequent, only about... Four times since February 28th give or take, but I really want this thing gone. I'm not even sure if it's the same entity, but I still don't want it bothering me.

Any advice, help, and comments are welcome. Thank you once again.

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Canada

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, HellxButterfly, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments and participate in the discussion.

Please be advised that this site is for the general public. Even though this category is about experiences of sexual nature with ghosts, no explicit content is allowed and comments that are deemed inappropriate will be deleted.

loltialove100 (2 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-06-06)
i think that you should have salt around your bed andhang crosses around or near your bed. Also it would help if you have holy water. There I something also called the evil eye which protects you. Its kind of like witch craft but I think it would work because I've used it to protect my boyfriend and it worked 🤔
jp (6 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-04-08)
try putting salt beside your bed. When he tries to violate you, get a pinch and throw it at him.
scrapmetalkitten (306 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-04-02)
I think the dog helped when it was around because it helped you feel safe and calm. Just keep things near by to make you feel secure. Even if you have to keep a light on do what makes you most comfortable, and if you tell it to leave every time it comes around eventually it should get the point and move on.
Jitow (362 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-03-25)
HellxButterfly, you are headed in the right direction. Keep up your prayer and take a little time to read the bible. Leave it on your nightstand when you are finished. That way it is always close by if you need it and it has the same protecting effect as the cross. We will continuing praying for you!
HellxButterfly (guest)
 
14 years ago (2010-03-25)
Thank you for your input.^^ I do believe my prayers have been effective, as I slept fine last night. And I have put another crucifix in my room. This one is on my headboard, so it does make me feel better.
hope4ever (4 stories) (75 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-03-25)
Prayer is a wonderous thing. Try putting a cross above your bed, that might help. Have the house blessed, or do it yourself. If you feel it messing with you tell it to go away in God's name and never return. It has to listen. Then if you feel it again, it mostlikely is a different spirit.
I'm open for questions if you have any, my email is on my page. GOOD LUCK! 😉
aussiedaz (19 stories) (1565 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-03-25)
Hellxbutterfly, Try to avoid automatic writing, you may not know this, but it can create similar problems as to using Ouija boards, next time you feel you start to scribble, stop!...get up and walk away, keep up the prayers, it does seem like there's a coward entity trying to control your life, the only other advise I can offer is be strong and firm when demanding it to leave you alone.
Good luck and it's good to see someone not allowing themselves to give in to these fiends.
princessLotus (2 stories) (555 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-03-25)
Thank you for sharing. I know what you are experiencing can be tiresome & annoying. I get frustrated at times. You're doing right be praying & asking the Lord to be with you. Ask Him to set you free from it. Things like this do take some time sometimes. They always want to return to ones they find especially intriguing. Keep your dog with you if that works & it seems that you telling him to leave has worked, so keep it up. Succubused is right & sound in what he suggests I have found more often than not, so heed what he says. Jitow has the right idea about keeping in prayer. Just make it obvious to this spirit that you are in no way interested in having a relationship in any way you can. I really hope things fall into place & get to normal for you, well as normal as they can be when you are dealing with spirits such as these. Bless you & yours!

~~LSD~~
HellxButterfly (guest)
 
14 years ago (2010-03-24)
Thanks a lot for your input Jitow and Succubussed. It makes me feel a bit better. ^^
Succubussed (guest)
 
14 years ago (2010-03-24)
Hellxbutterfly, I am sorry to hear about this problem you are having.

It definitely sounds as though you have a Spirit or Entity that has some sexual purpose in mind, but from what I have experienced (I have a Succubus that is with me 24/7) and from the experience of others who have a Sex Spirit with whom I have had direct contact, this Being that is manipulating your arms etcetera does not sound like a typical Incubus/Succubus/Sex Spirit.

I only know of one other case where the Sex Being moved the Human's body or parts of their body involuntarily.

I could be totally wrong; one thing I have learned is that Incubi/Succubi are as different from one another as Humans are, and you may have become the object of desire for an Incubus that has learned to (and likes to) move their Human around. For most of us, they go through our clothes, and even seem to get "under our skin", and they don't typically move things or people around. It's all done invisibly.

Incubi and Succubi do not to my knowledge drain their victims as the folklore would have you believe, or impregnate women with stolen sperm, but they can be very persistent and almost impossible to get rid of.

If your dog seems to keep him away, then it might make sense for you to insist on having him with you at night.

Some of what you write sounds familiar to me (the preference for the Human to be on their back, the back of any feeling of evil or malice), but if I had to make a guess, I would say that what you are dealing with is not the same thing that so many others--and myself--on this site have written about in their stories.

I wish I had some good advice for you, but I really don't other than to say that if you get the results you want by doing something (like telling him to leave), then you might want to pursue that sort of action.

And yeah, I would talk to him respectfully but firmly if you address him.
Jitow (362 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-03-24)
What kept it away was not your dog but the fervent prayer and reaching out in true anguish to God. That is why it took it a while to come back. If you really want to be free of this thing simply pray everyday, read your Bible and build up your spiritual self through a daily relationship with Jesus and He will be with you always through the Holy Spirit. It is not something that you can do when you are in trouble and expect the Holy Spirit to stick around unless you are interested in seeking Him and knowing Him. Once it finds out that you have a relationship with almighty God, it would not dare to come back, unless you invite it back. In that case you would be asking for a lot of trouble.

New comments for this story have been disabled