You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Old Hags / Night Attacks / Sleep Paralysis :: Demon Attacks

Real Ghost Stories

Demon Attacks

 

I don't know where to start but I think this has currently lasted about 6 months. It all started when me and my mother was talking and looking on some old pictures of my father that has been dead for one year right now. That night my mother woke up from a loud scream that doesn't sound like anything living. She said that the scream came from inside the room and It didn't stop when she woke up. It was no one outside, It came from inside her bedroom.

She told me about this and I didn't believe her, I just said that It must have been a dream. But the same thing happened the next night. She always woke up the same time, 02:10.

Then It got worse, she had nightmares and when she woke up she felt like her chest was burning but nothing had happened.

She didn't know what It was, she woke up every single night at 02:10. About two months ago we hired a medium that came to our apartment, she said that there was a dark cloak coming through the wall of the bedroom. She tried to make It vanish but It said that my mother had agreed on a contract and now belonged to him.

I still didn't believe It so we switched rooms with each other. What happened that night will always be stuck In my head. I woke up and It felt like a burning hand pressed on my chest and I heard a loud stuttering noise. Then I opened my eyes and saw a demon, It had a human body and claws, Its face was covered with a pillow but his eyes was visible. His eyes was all black. I tried to scream but I so shocked that I couldn't even make a noise. He was sitting on the edge of my bed in an attack stance. Then all of a sudden everything went back to normal but I still felt like my chest was burned, I looked at my chest and noticed that nothing had happened but It was still hurting.

I wasn't sure what had happened and I told myself that It had to be a dream, as soon as I closed my eyes I felt a burning hand pushing on my chest again and the stuttering noise was back. It was the demon again, this time I raged. I pushed myself up with all my force and barely made It up and then the demon disappeared and everything went back to normal again. I ran out of the bedroom and woke my mother. I finally believed her. The strange thing was that I could see the demon perfectly clear even though It was night. The time was 04:15.

We called a priest for help, he came to our apartment and prayed and sprinkled holy water on the walls and the floor. But It made no difference.

Then I told the story to one of my friends so he got curious and wanted to sleep in that room so he did. At around 02:13 he screamed my name and I ran to the room. He was all sweaty and told me that he had seen a shadow walking into the room. The room got all blue except for the corners that stayed dark. Then he heard flaps from wings but he couldn't speak or move. Then It all disappeared out of nowhere like It did to me and my mom.

We can't sleep in that room any longer but we still get haunted. I've felt someone poking me exactly when I'm going asleep and I'm having nightmares about the demon and It's hard to wake up, I always wake up sweaty after these nightmares. It's always the same time for me, 04:15

My mother on the other hand feels physical touches and electrical sounds. She always feels that the demon Is in the room. Whenever she tries to sleep she wakes up.

Can we do anything to make this demon to stop forever or Is it just better to move to another place?

Hauntings with similar titles

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, robin_sh5, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will participate in the discussion and I need help with what I have experienced.

Hexotericka (6 stories) (45 posts)
+1
13 years ago (2011-08-13)
christbeliever, I know you are trying to help, but since this is an international site, and people of various religions post here. I have read several accounts on this site where people have solved their problems using christian, pagan, hindu and even native american methods. Your posts come across as rather preachy, and though I respect your dedication to your belief, and your willingness to help, but I kindly request that you show the same respect to the other beliefs on here. Kind regards, Hex.
christbeliever (10 posts)
-1
13 years ago (2011-08-13)
I don't know if you believe in Jesus or not but he is the true answer. Don't seek a preist or anything, seek Jesus not people JESUS, he is the answer read your bible and ask him to guide you he will and he will give you your peace back
IncubusChild (5 posts)
+1
14 years ago (2010-10-14)
I had same things happen to me...
It startet when I was about 4 or 5 years old, my mother had the feeling something is wrong with me. I drawed always pictures of dark creatures with claws and tails... Hearing voices when I slept... I allways ran to my mum and told her that monsters are in my bedroom then there was silence for about 13 years and now it started again but more worse... Waking up in the middle of the night hearing eary voices and the feeling as if my throat and arms are burning but when I look there are deep claw marks. When I wake up and look at my ceiling there appears a dark figur with black eyes and a tail... As if the creatures I drawed when I was 4 years old followed me and found me again. But the most disturbing thing I saw was as I was on my way to the bath-room walking past our big mirror in the hallway I looked in it and instead of my head there was this "demon head" with long black hair (what I normaly have) and pitch black eyes and these fangs like a vampire but not just 2 fangs... 4 fangs 2 on the upper teeth and 2 on the lower. That scared the living crap out of me... 🤔 🤔 🤔
This happens all the time again... I thought I'm going to be possessed sooner or later, so I went to my local priest and hoped he could get me some answers but couldn't help me... So I'm living on with this dark side of me...

IncubusChild
RedShadows-n-BlackFlames (36 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-07-11)
If it is your father, then there is a lot of past hurt that is probly making the spirit (him) very unsettling, maybe if you al go for some sort of healing and deal with what might be the cause of your father doing this, then its quiet possible he will leave you all alone, or become less mavolent.
HardToScare432 (1 stories) (72 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-07-08)
I am not quite sure but for one thing, I don't think it will leave if you move. It seems unlikely that your father would be a demon, but still it said that he can not leave and it started after looking at old pictures of your father.

Whatever the case I do not think your father is a demon and even if he was, why would he do this to you and your mother?
Yuri-chan (3 posts)
-1
14 years ago (2010-06-23)
Willpower + trust in God.

You can force many spirits, even some demons, out with your willpower.

Have mediums, psychics, GOOD ghost investigators, and priests take a look at the room. And be close to God. I'm not mega-religious, as in, a religious nut, but if beings like spirits and demons exist, why couldn't a powerful figure such as God exist as well? And dark beings like this can't exist like that without an opposing force, otherwise they would be a lot more common.
Craven6 (2 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-06-19)
Hello, I Should Say You Would Have To Move.
It Seems Scary. 02:10, 03:00,And 04:15 Are The Devils Time. 😕
katm72 (21 posts)
-1
14 years ago (2010-06-13)
These demons with the black cloaks I have heard of many of times. Don't ever believe that Blessings don't work, they most certainly do. Sometimes they have to be performed a couple times depending on how much energy the demon has accumulated. Do exactly what Trudy44 has instructed you to do. I have tried it and believe me it works. Yes, you have a very powerful demon or demons on your hands that may take a lot to bring down. No demon is more powerful than Jesus Christ. Remember that. If you want to try burning the sage do so, you should also command it to leave In The Name of Jesus Christ while doing so. Herbs are used a lot for these situations so there is no harm in trying this.
Rashidah (guest)
 
14 years ago (2010-06-13)
Sage has been used for thousands of years as a remedy not only for medicinal purposes put for spiritual purposes also.
Even in Trinidad we use it for evil spirits.
nattypie99 (7 posts)
+1
14 years ago (2010-06-13)
OK, no offense but that bible crap and holy water DOES NOT work. Our house had demons once when I was a bout 6. They harrassed me and they left clawmarks on my body (we have no pets) they were there until one time when I was 8, I was left home with just me, and my bigger bro. They were goin buzerk they were just horrifying us. So me and my bro just plain and simply told it, WE DONT WANT YOU IN OUR HOUSE! WE ARE NOT A FRAID OF YOU! SO YOU HAVE NO BUESSSNESS BEIN HERe! Leave were not takin no 4 a awnswer! We burned sage for 3 nights in a row, and it left.
princessLotus (2 stories) (555 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-06-09)
When you switched rooms did you switch the beds & furniture as well? I asked because maybe it's attached to the bed. And a lot of the time people have the sad misconception about blessings. When you bless a house some times that's not all that needs to happen. You need to think about the people living in the house as well. Where are they in their relationship with God? A blessing is pointless unless the people dwelling the place being blessed are walking with Christ. It's a common misconception. It happens a lot when people ask me to bless their homes or even when they ask me to baptize them. I usually in a round-about way where their hearts lay as far as their belief in God. It's pointless to cleanse a place when there is uncleanliness dwelling in it. Am I making sense? Like why have some one come in your home & ask God to be there when you don't believe in Him. It's strange to me. There are no majic words or quick fixes you have to be willing to believe & have God a part of your life if you are asking Him to come dwell in your home. I hope this critter gets booted out either way. I don't care how it happens I just pray it happens soon. Also. Some times I have found that when there are demons in a home that, that is their "place" so to speak. They belong there & in that case you do move. They usually stay in that circumstance. Bless you & yours & much love. Hope to hear from you soon.

~LSD~
RedShadows-n-BlackFlames (36 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-05-28)
Did the demon go away or was dealt with? Something that mavolent should be sent back to hell (killed).
Victoira (22 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-05-26)
Why Move? It will follow you, its attached.

My friend Alehandro, had a Demon following and attacking him. He moved 5 times. From mexico, to california, to idaho, to louisiana, to Canada (Extream I know) to Africa. It followed him all those times and got worse and worse.

He was put in the hospital the 2nd move with with minor concussion from a mysterious accident (Because of the Demon throwing a photo)

the 3rd sent to the ER for cuts in the skin (12 to be exact) 5 inch long each, some longer and deeper.

4th time Possesivenesss which leaded to cuts of the wrist, ankles, and almost neck but (thankfully!) I arrived in time to help him after (THANKFULLY) he butt-dialed me! (unbelievable but true)

5th time I was not there to help him (nor would I have made it in time) so he almost died a horrible death but the African people heard his struggles and got there a without a second to spare. The Demon was so strong the it... Can't say it to vivid and its horrible and sad. 😭
RedShadows-n-BlackFlames (36 posts)
+1
14 years ago (2010-05-19)
They do feed off of bad energy and feelings... Just pick up a happy hobbie and or mantra. (my helpful advice is dwindleing. Sorry)
memento (2 posts)
+1
14 years ago (2010-05-16)
Hello Robin.

Im from Norway, and had some sick things to in my bedroom at our christian school. (Though I was not one of the most christian people so I don't know why they attacked me)
But I got it to stop after (hold on) 4 years. I followed me even if I moved 3 times. Its a lot of powers in those strange things, so don't make it angry! I though I was stronger than it and made it really really angry. It came so far it even attacked all of my friends - and we got saved by a really strange man in the dark in the middle of the woods... (Yeah it seems like a strange horror movie but its true)
I experienced this "thing" under my bed (just like the excorsist movie... Not funny at all)

And it has even screamed my name. That was the first time I passed ut ever in my life, cause I got so sceared.

My big tip is: Don't get scared. When you stop beeing sceared it goes away. No more energy, no more fun. Its feeds from your pain, your bad energy.

Go into the room with open minded positive person, and focis on positive things. It saounds silly but it worked for me. No more demon attacks every night. No more:)
RedShadows-n-BlackFlames (36 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-05-14)
i agree with blood moon, wear a sliver cross or a wooden one on you somewhere, that will keep them from "touching" you at least...hopefully.
Bloodmoondream (16 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-05-10)
Wow. I believe 100% in Angels and Demons, and I completely believe you. Like what the peeps above said, Get cleansed, blessed, have your house blessed, hire an Exorcist if anything gets worse. What ever you do, never play with a ouija board, or talk to it. Don't even think about video taping it. Videos and Pictures only flip them off and make them go ape crap. Wear a cross, and if anything depressing has happened in your family, let it go or get a councilor. It will help get rid of 'It'
-Blood Moon Dream
ZiShu (281 posts)
-1
14 years ago (2010-04-27)
I come in Christ's peace. Send me an E-mail and I will help you.
God Bless
Felix11-12yrs (3 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-04-27)
hey I want to go there just give me a knife with holy water and salt on the handle I will dare! 🤔
sparkle25 (2 stories) (6 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-04-27)
😲 OMG I was in shock when you said "Black cloak". For I have also seen out of the corner of my eye a dark figure with a long type of trench coat looking garmet on walk into my storage room which is located in my Kitchen. I knew I wasn't imagining things. I wonder what "that" is!
RedShadows-n-BlackFlames (36 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-04-26)
If declaring that its unwanted or that this is your territory doesn't work (and if that makes it mad) then yes leave, because a priest can only do so much, and all the fear and "bad" vibes that you guys bring in the house it will in a way "feed" off of- so it might be a lost cause if the blessing isn't strong enough- after you declare that is basicly unwanted. That's my view- hope you get things cleared up.
DeviousAngel (11 stories) (1910 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-04-26)
If anything, in this situation, I would say that a better course of action is to have yourselves blessed or cleansed (whichever you prefer) rather than the place you live. I don't think it's necessarily attached to the home; I think it's attached to the people that live there. Moving will probably not make a difference if that's the case.

If you are a religious person, ask the priest to bless you and your mother. You can pray for protection and when this thing comes, rebuke it in the name of your deity. If you wish to try something else, I would also recommend burning sage, and I've heard others have some good ideas including placing amethyst under your pillow. It would be best to try and ignore or reject this thing as much as possible since its power grows each time it draws on your fear and suffering.

Tell this thing that it is YOUR home, and it is not welcome. Be firm, and be steadfast in your beliefs, no matter what they are. If you only go in half-believing it will work, you will only get half the results.
footsteps (11 posts)
+1
14 years ago (2010-04-25)
You may want to contact a paranormal group near you which will do an investigation and find you help. When speaking to them, make sure you find a group that will contact someone to remove the entity. I know a group near me who continues giving help until they rid the entity or spirit completely. Another thing you can try before going to bed is to burn white sage throughout your bedrooms and the bathroom and hallway area. Do not do the entire house since you need a lot of faith to rid them this way. If you burn it in a couple of rooms that is okay. It will at least keep them out for the night. When burning the white sage, make sure you let the smoke go into each corner of the room, including the closets and center of the room. This helps me out during active times. You can also use a flowerful insense if you can't get white sage in your area.
JimD (431 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-04-25)
Hi;

It's great that a priest came and blessed the house. However, that can be akin to poking a bear with a stick - it sometimes cures the problem completely, or it enragres the demon. I'm a lay Catholic demonologist. If Catholic, attend Mass, Holy Communion, and confession - often. The Rosary also helps.

However, you may need to move, but that may not be financially possible now. I strongly recommend getting a lot of Catholic Holy water, and hitting the bedrooms, especially at night. 9 pm - 6 am are the psychic hours, when angelic trash are most active. You'll need to hit those rooms every night - perhaps multiple times. Again and again. As I wrote, get a lot of Holy water. Also, say, either verbally if able or in your mind, if you can't utter the words, "Jesus, Mary and St. Michael the Archangel". It will help. It may take time. I don't know any real history here, so I can only speculate, because, ultimately, it's up to God. Email me if this continues. Dukes2352atAOL.com. God bless you and good luck.
preacher (4 posts)
-1
14 years ago (2010-04-25)
First by using a medium you have disobayed Gods law (Deuteronomy 18:10-12). Second what the medium said is untrue, Jesus died for our sins with his blood, so no contract of ownership could ever be made with any demon. Just because a priest comes to your house does not automaticly mean your problem will go away. You must pray and ask for forgivness and protection as well as abstain from sin as much as possible. Above all put your faith in God and not in relics and mediums.
rlbritt1997 (3 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-04-25)
You could move out the house but demons stick with the same person forever until they finally die. Then, when someone else moves into the house, the demon sticks with them and it carries on the same phenomenom. You should find out the demons name and for that reason it seems to make the demon weaker. Besides, if you see eyes it's not a demon. Demons are just figures with different colors. You have a ghost.
Trudy44 (60 posts)
-1
14 years ago (2010-04-25)
Dear Robin,

Whether you know it or not you are in a war. This is my spiritual warfare technique. I'm Christian and this helps me.

1. Pray to God for help. Don't pray to Michael the archangel. Hebrews 4:16 and Jude 9

2. Put the armor of God on. Pray it on. Ephesians 6:10-18

3. Read the Bible out loud. Read your favorite verses out loud. Here are some of my favorites. John3:16-17, John 14:6,Philippians 2:9-11, Colossians 2:15, 1 John 4:1-16, Romans 8:26-39, Zephaniah 3:17. I also like the book of Psalms.

4. Buy a small bottle of olive oil. Present it to God. Ask God to Bless it for you. Put some oil on your finger and make the sign of the cross on your window and door. As you are anointing or blessing say "I anoint this place in the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit." Command the demonic forces to leave your room in the name of Jesus.

5. Repeat steps 3 and 4 in every room of your apartment.

6.Go to a door that leads to the outside. Open it and command the demonic forces to leave the apartment in the name of Jesus. Close the door and anoint it.

7. Do this once a week for 1-2 months, then do it once a month for 6 months, then do it once a year.

You do not have to do this at night, do it whenever you want. Also you can use Holy Water instead of oil if you prefer. I hope this helps. 😊 ❤ 😊
cari88 (2 stories) (7 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-04-25)
I would move, and before actually moving in have a priest come bless the house and maybe while your moving quietly the demon won't follow... If so then I would look for a deeper source than a priest and phycic
Pjod (3 stories) (978 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-04-25)
You've already had a priest in to your apartment for a blessing, and that did not have the effect you hoped for.
Being an apartment, I would absolutely break a lease and move. This does not always work- but sometimes does... Depending on a lot of things. I would try moving first. Try and do it on the down low-- be very quiet about the fact that you are leaving. Get all your stuff out of there in a days time and do not go back. Do not give this thing the chance to follow you. If it does follow you to your next home, than you must get a priest in there to take care of it. Do this now... If it is truely demonic, your lives could be in danger... It only grow stronger in time.
TheUnknown (1 stories) (192 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-04-25)
And I thought that demons are signs of 'unfortunate events that are about to happen to you'. Well, might as well be ready for what the demon throws at you (not literally).

It's a good thing you called a priest for a blessing, otherwise the demon would have caused even horrible accidents for it to take souls with it to Hell, or somewhere more worse than Hell if there was one...

Read previous comments

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: