You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Apparitions / Voices / Touches :: The Naked Entity

Real Ghost Stories

The Naked Entity

 

The following paranormal experience happened to me around April 2008

It was around 4pm and I had just taken a shower and was making my way to my room drying my hair with a towel as I was walking. As I entered my room I looked up and at the bottom end of my bed was the apparition of a leg! I got such a fright and as I gasped it just vanished. To make matters worse this leg was inches away from my cat, peanut, who was snoring away as is his wont. I can tell you that during that second that I saw this leg, that it was in a bent position as if someone was sitting on my bed and that it was cut off at the ankle and mid thigh with light brown hair. It was definitely shaped and sculpted in such a way that I have no doubt that it was that of a man. I know what I saw, but still tried to convince myself that I must simply be over tired.

About 3 days later between 2:30am - 3:30am, I woke up needing to use the bathroom. Now as you leave my bedroom you have a clear view down our hallway right into the living room. Anyway, as I walked out of my room and reached the entrance to our bathroom and switched on the light I got this strong feeling that I should look down the hallway. Standing right there behind a basket we had standing in the hallway, across from the kitchen, was the apparition of a Caucasian man - completely naked. This time I didn't just gasp, but actually froze with my eyes wide open and staring at this spirit as it was just casually standing there. The thing is that it was not his nakedness that made me stare, but the fact that he had no head, his arms were hand less and his legs were footless, and more shocking, he had no genitals. I don't know what came over me, but I practically jumped into our bathroom and slammed the door shut. After standing there for a while and just trying to calm myself I decided it's time to rush back to bed. Naturally being afraid I did glance down our hallway as I rushed out the bathroom, but as you can guess the spirit was gone. There was no blood or anything present as you would think when someone's body parts have been removed. All I can compare it to is like a giant Ken Doll - everything was smoothed out.

Of course seeing apparitions of this spirit wasn't the only experience he made me feel. I would wake up from a dead sleep in the middle of the night and in my half groggy state know that he was in my room. I would literally say to myself 'He's here!' He would also announce his presence or coming by letting me hear this strange police radio sound - you know that funny noise the radio makes just before and after the cops talk? I can't explain it exactly.

Now those of you who have read my profile info will know that it is this spirit that drove me to get myself some psychiatric help and the same spirit that lead me to seek help from a psychic/medium. Eventually with the help of the medium I was told that I am a sensitive and that this spirit is drawn to me, because he knows I am capable of sensing the paranormal. He had no reason for haunting me except that he knew I could feel him. He even apologized to me, through the medium, saying his intentions are not to scare me, but simply to get my attention as I do not listen or take heed of him unless he is a little forceful. I asked him to please leave me alone as I cannot help him with anything, because my "gift" is not yet strong enough - as I was advised by the medium. I haven't sensed him since then. However, a few months ago I did wake up to go to the bathroom and as I leaned over to switch on my bed lamp I heard a male voice ask me "What is wrong?" from the foot of my bed. The thought of him jumped into my mind suddenly even though I haven't had a single thought of him since last year April. I may be wrong, but I think he is still around, but is respecting my wishes that he leave me alone.

Feel free to leave comments or questions and I will respond asap!

Shlain

Other hauntings by Shlain

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from South Africa

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, Shlain, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments and participate in the discussion.

tomtom1983 (8 posts)
 
10 years ago (2013-11-26)
He seems like a victim of a racially motivated hate crime (murdered). The radio static could be a sign that he was some form of officer or dispatch.

It also sounds like he knows he is dead, so kindly inform him to appear fully formed and fully dressed.
VermontVampyre (2 stories) (64 posts)
 
11 years ago (2013-03-10)
Wonder what would've happened if you told him off for being naked. Wonder if he was naked just to catch your attention.
vidya_amani (2 stories) (78 posts)
-1
11 years ago (2012-12-12)
He sounds like a spirit guide or Guardian Angel and you don't know how to read the signs he gives you to read to make you understand the message (s) he is trying to share from the other side for your own spiritual growth!

Cut off limbs and such could mean that you have TALENTS and things you are NOT using and he is here to help you make a choice to use them and teach you how for the greater good.

If you decide not to then you would leave other people without limbs as well, think in a figurative way, since spirit guides are here to help and enable people, to help them help themselves through spiritual intervention, to help them evolve spiritually as people and souls for a greater purpose here and on the other side.

Thus if you choose to activate this gift, you will enable yourself and others, and make them use things they never knew they had, or could use to help themselves and others on their different spiritual journeys.
Gary25 (10 posts)
 
11 years ago (2012-12-05)
I never heard of a spirit doing that kind of thing before; much less being naked! I see this as a 1-of-a-kind story. That's a good thing!
Saphira (1 stories) (18 posts)
 
12 years ago (2011-11-02)
Doe that it was handless, footless with no head it remembers me about my story...
Shlain (13 stories) (246 posts)
 
12 years ago (2011-10-25)
[at] Indigo: Thank You very much for commenting. It's always good to hear that there are other people out there who experience the same thing. Many of us experience the exact same thing (like naked entities) so I find it difficult to believe that it's just all in our minds. Two people living on opposite sides of the world and seeing the same kind of thing... NOT coincidence. Trust me I've tried to "switch off" but its not so easy. I've tried meditating to help me close off but when I opened my eyes after being relaxed the first thing I saw was a shadow person standing at my door staring at me! The feeling I got from it was that it was looking at me like "What the hell is she doing?!?!?!" I ended up laughing so loud that my mother asked me if I'm loco. Any helpful tips for me?

Rook, I'm happy you said what you did. I've never felt that an entity was so ominous and threatening that I would think it a demon. Demons do exist, I agree, but luckily I've never come across one.

Shlain ❤
Indigo (263 posts)
+1
13 years ago (2011-08-23)
Lol thanks Rook. I'm not trying to seem rude, I'm only trying to learn more about as many things as I can. It just seems as if, and again, I apologize in advance, some people focus on only one type of entity and every entity afterwards shows signs of being the entity the person "specializes" in. Isn't this the equivalent of a doctor who specializes in measles, and then every patient visiting that physician being diagnosed as having measles? I'm trying to say (in agreement with the crying wolf analogy) that many entities or paranormal experiences and phenomenon may actually have qualities and similarities to demons, but before you diagnose measles, investigate deeply enough into the "patient" to ensure that it's not, in fact, just a common wart...
rookdygin (24 stories) (4458 posts)
+1
13 years ago (2011-08-22)
Indigo,

It seems there are those who are under the impression that if it goes BOO! BUMP! Or THUMP! Then it must be a Demon. To them I have started saying...

Wolf, Wolf, It's A Wolf!

Because the more time you scream it the less likely anyone will believe it's so.

There are many ways to determine if a Haunting is Demonic in Nature, but instead of asking questions and 'studying' the situation...it's a Demon cause it scared them. Makes no sense to me either.

Respectfully,

Rook
Indigo (263 posts)
+2
13 years ago (2011-08-22)
And forgive me... I DO apologize in advance for asking this question, but what the HEY is UP with darn near every single story in here having some poster giving an answer that it's demonic in nature? Like I said...I'm NEW here... I DID already apologize... But I'm sorry... The Warrens got to be famous because of the amityville horror farce in which they claimed demonic activity in the house. Every home they went to afterward had demonic activity... And then the defeo guy admitted he was on drugs and killed the family himself... Not demonic... Meth and mental illness... So not every story on the site has even remotely a demonic element. Just food for thought folks. Please don't give me negative karma for pointing out an observation and asking a question. Just answer the question in your own terms, logic and reasoning. Thanks.
Indigo (263 posts)
+1
13 years ago (2011-08-22)
Shlain, when I was in my early 20's, I had a similar incident living in fort wayne, Indiana. I lived very close to the railroad tracks and had both male and female entities visit with missing body parts, some were only a body part etc. The house was a wealth of occurrences that didn't begin fully until I started remodeling there. Under the old lino flooring I found about 100 clippings of people found slain by the tracks. Some had been hit by trains (an overwhelmingly common occurrence at the time, sadly) and some had just been murder victims. These people and their parts would visit quite frequently as would other beings, including a completely MADDENING half invisible black cat that would walk all over my bed at night, massage my pillows with his feet, and taunt my dog until he was beside himself with rage.
There were mens legs that would climb the stairs and carry on a conversation with another gentleman (all in German) and various other things like disembodied faces and heads in the bathroom windows, etc. Other living people saw them as well, not just myself.

It is very frustrating seeing things and hearing things like this. I know what you're going through lol. I know for a fact that I wasn't and still am not insane. Not at all. I just happened to have been broadcasting too openly that I could see them. They LOVE it when someone living can see them. If you don't learn to turn it off and control it they can wear you out to the point that you're mentally, physically and emotionally exhausted. Now that you've practiced seeing, you need to practice telling them you're tired and need real sleep, alone time or any other reason necessary to keep you healthy physically.
Shlain (13 stories) (246 posts)
 
13 years ago (2011-06-26)
Thank you to everyone for commenting.

[at] Explorer: You've really given me something to think about. I didn't know that about Succubi or Incubi. I didn't feel threatened by this entity, just creeped out.

I haven't had any experiences with this spirit again. I think after the Medium asked him to leave me alone he kind of understood that he freaks me out a little.

BUT I do think he is around sometimes. Just a feeling I get of familiarity, but he doesn't do anything.

Shlain ❤
caitlynann4 (1 stories) (33 posts)
 
13 years ago (2011-01-15)
before reading this story- when I saw the name I fell out of my chair and laughed my head off
After reading this story- creeped out.
carolyn3319 (1 stories) (6 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-08-11)
Shalin wow! What an experience and thanks for sharing! I now know that what I thought was a mere hallucination from my childhood was real. It had to be real.

When I was about 5 years old I saw the foot of a grown man underneath my parents' bed. I saw 1 foot of a grown Caucasian male, having an average amount of brown hair, standing sideways. It didn't move, but it was the scariest moment I've had. It was such a clear vision that I can remember it to this day.

After screaming and running down the stairs to my parents, my father told me that my mind was playing tricks on me. He walked with me up to the room and at that point, there was nothing there. I've believed him until now.

I wish you the best! 😊
Explorer (3 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-07-21)
Good day all.

This is could also indicate the prescence of an Incubus, especially that you noted he had no head feet or hands. I could be wrong, but its a common attribute of the incubi and succubi phenomenom, which leads me to believe it could possibly be a non-human enitity.

Explorer
Rhys (15 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-07-17)
I think he was there as a whisp (Sorry if I spelled it wrong) but with you there he used you as a template (that why the nakedness) so that you can see him as a "someone" and not a "something" i.e orb or lines of light but if he asks you what's wrong just tell him. I think he thinks that he owes you. 😁 😊

Still a bit of a noob here lol 😆
Miracles51031 (39 stories) (4999 posts) mod
 
14 years ago (2010-06-10)
Darkness - I thought maybe you'd changed your mind about joining us. I know the guys are probably feeling a bit outnumbered over there! Good talking to you, friend.
DARKNESS (3 stories) (2022 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-06-10)
Hey Miracles a very valid comment but you can't leave me here by myself hahaha just kidding when I get a new home computer I will visit my loonie friends on facebook, starting to miss you all! Speak soon 😁
Miracles51031 (39 stories) (4999 posts) mod
+1
14 years ago (2010-06-10)
ghostlover123 - I try not to comment on stories unless I think I have something to offer. And lately I haven't even been reading the stories because of the turn this site has taken. But this... This comment that you made has got to be the most ridiculous thing I've read on here. (My apologies to the Moderators for my last remark.)

If you were going for shock value, congratulations.
whitebuffalo (guest)
 
14 years ago (2010-06-10)
SERIOUSLY ghostlover123?!?

Please pardon the interruption to your page, Shlain. I just can not believe that I just read that.
ghostlover123 (1 posts)
+1
14 years ago (2010-06-10)
PLZ help me! So I'm a 20 year old virgin and I'm ALMOST possitive that there is a ghost in my house but I'm not 100% sure and if there is how do I get it to have sex with me? PLZ HELP!
whitebuffalo (guest)
 
14 years ago (2010-05-14)
Thank you, Shlain.
You may actually be on to something there. Any way you would be able to do a positive ID on this man, should you see a photograph of him in his entirety?
I also do not think your home is haunted. I mentioned the second theory as a means of clearing up a few things for some of the posters who were wigging out about the fact that he was naked. There are NUMEROUS reasons for a ghost to be seen AS nude. One of the most "logical" ones is that the person passed WHILE nude (See now, I KNEW there was a GOOD reason for my Mother to constantly tell me to carry extra undies when riding in a car with a peer in my teen-aged years. Too bad she never thought to tell me HOW to change them if the accident were to be fatal).
Open bush.
Please forgive my ignorance. What exactly would that mean?
Wa-do.
Irishlasie (2 stories) (28 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-05-01)
Classic! Well he seems sound anyways, question, did you ask the medium what's the crack with his hands, feet and giggly bits? I'd love to know 😁
Shlain (13 stories) (246 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-04-25)
Whitebuffalo: thank you for the comment. The land the houses in our area was built on was nothing but open bush. I don't think our house is haunted anyway, but instead that spirits take a detour through my house. I did find out however that a man died about 5min away from my house back in '93 and that there are suspicions that the cops may have been involved. His body parts were removed. So I think it may have been him.
JimD (431 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-04-24)
Shlain;
These apparitions are demonic in nature. As a demonologist, I had a case wherein a young, recently married woman was attacked, as she told me, by a dismembered arm. That was a first, even for me. The devil loves to manifest terrifying, grotesque visions to scare us. Every time an alleged "human" ghost appears, it will have some oddity of appearance, i.e. Headless, no feet, etc. The Devil can't reproduce exactly that which God has created.

I hope you've tried Catholic Holy water, and use of the names of Jesus, Mary and St. Michael the Archangel; watch its reaction. Good luck; I sence it'll be back, perhaps with a vengence. God bless you. Dukes2352atAOL.com.
whitebuffalo (guest)
 
14 years ago (2010-04-24)
I apologize if I remark the same as someone else, I have not read the other comments, at least not in this context.
My research has uncovered that it seems as if some ghosts simply do not have enough energy to manifest themselves fully. Sometimes that means that they come across as a shadow, and sometimes that seems to mean they come across as a partial vision. It is rather like when a radio is not completely on station, you get that staticy interference mixed in WITH the program.
There is also another theory out there that basically states if a house is built where one once stood, a ghost may be walking the same path it once did. Not necessarily in a residual HAUNT, but as in the residual RESIDENCE.
What have you done to discover who this man may have been? That would bring you a mite closer to finding out the correct and safest way to communicate with him, with minimal unease.
Wa-do.
Shlain (13 stories) (246 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-04-17)
To hales3: thank you SO much for the advice. You know I really do want to communicate with the spirit (s) in my home, BUT I am terrified! I have become used to the naked spirit and I'm thankful that he gives me my space, but there is always more than one spirit in my home, ALWAYS. I would not know who is truelly communicating back with me. I have a spirit that stares at me while I meditate then just walks away when I look at him (he took the appearance of a shadow person). I also believe there's an Indian man and an old man in our house at the moment. Advice on how to communicate would be nice as long as I know who I'm talking with - spirit wise. Also ouija boards are a huge NO! I don't think he just didn't show his genitals to not scare me. He appeared without a head remember. Thanx again hale3
waddesdon (3 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-04-16)
if I first sore him I would be scared at first but know you have asked him to leav you alone he is respecting you and basically being kind to you 😉
hales3 (3 stories) (16 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-04-13)
Personally, I feel that if he is still with you, and you obviously feel he is, then the psychic didn't tell you everything or was either a phony. I mean, DUH, spirits are attracted to people who can sense them, any one can tell you that, BUT, if the spirit is following you around and is showing its self to you, then it can definitely hear you, so just tell it yourself what you want. It's best when YOU tell it what you want, not coming from some one else.

MY opinion is that this spirit, for whatever reason, has some how grown attached to you, and I feel that you've kind of grown accustomed to him being around, that it's just normal to you now.
This isn't a bad thing, but you really should TRY communicating with him, ask him questions. There are many ways to do this, you can look them up online (how to communicate with spirits). Don't be frightened, he obviously cares about what you want, and isn't here to do harm. After all, he's dead, ask him WHAT EVER you want, and I'm positive he will answer back!

& yeah, he may be naked because he died that way, so don't feel awkward! Plus the fact that you can't see his genitals may mean that he is choosing to not show them, so you don't feel too uncomfortable.

Good luck! ❤
Poe526 (3 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-04-13)
[at] the original poster. Roflmao that made my day! Hahah yea this aint no dream
Shlain (13 stories) (246 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-04-13)
To Poe & George: LOL! Nah, Poe, he was standing there as in "Yeah, you seeing me alright. This ain't your imagination." The 1st time I did freak thinking he was going to hurt my cat, but thinking about it now, he just wanted to convince me he real. I did ignore him the 1st time when I later concluded I was just over tired - boy was I wrong! I'm glad he took a few steps back and gave me some peace and quiet, George. BUT something tells me he's still around. I would help him if I could. I just don't know how. Shlain

Read previous comments

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: