You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Apparitions / Voices / Touches :: A Girl In The School Toilets

Real Ghost Stories

A Girl In The School Toilets

 

When I was in year 3 (aged 7, 9 years ago) I used to be scared of going into my primary school toilets alone, this is because every time I was in there by myself I would see a young girl standing in the shower with the old St. Maries uniform on. She wore a grey school skirt, long white socks, black shoes, white polo shirt and a St. Maries Junior school jumper on. I tried ignoring her for about half a year, as I thought I was going mad because nobody else saw it, but she never moved. I spoke to my mum about it, I was so scared even though the young girl hadn't moved, and my mum told me to talk to the ghost, (I thought that was pretty silly because she never spoke) I did talk to her, and I asked her to leave me alone, but still no movement.

I spoke to a lunch lady about it and a girl a year above me, and the girl said that it was a curse called "Bloody Mary", this is where you stand in front of a mirror and say "Bloody Mary" three times and Mary Tudor would come out of the mirror at you with an Axe. It is obvious this is not true, but being as young as I was, I believed it, which made me become more scared than I already was.

I believed this continuously for the next year, until a close friend of mine passed away in year four, which I then found out that 5 years before another girl had passed away from the same school, I'm not too sure how, but my teacher told me that a young girl had also died 5 years ago. We made a memorial area in school for them both. All I know about the girl who had died first is her name, Hannah.

This whole scenario continued throughout my years at St. Maries, and there was nothing I could do about it. I was no longer confused, and was certain it was Hannah. I have always believed in the supernatural, and I am really interested in the subject. Ever since I was younger, the thought of ghosts scared me, and it still does creep me out quite a bit, but I am happy to look things up and find things out.

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from United Kingdom

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, Leia-SummerJones, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments and participate in the discussion.

Yalisai (1 stories) (26 posts)
 
11 years ago (2013-08-01)
Nice sharing. Even in our school we do have a unused bathroom which was said to be haunted. There are bunch of stories reagrding the haunte dpalce though we havenot noticed any. I am in India... So ghosts all over the world are interested in smelly bathrooms it seems...
lioncat97 (2 stories) (67 posts)
 
12 years ago (2012-06-29)
There always seems to be these ghosts in the restroom. I always wonder, of all the places to haunt, why a smelly school bathroom?
reggie-roo (5 posts)
 
13 years ago (2011-10-01)
Kinda the same thing happened to me! All through my primary school years, I was scared of the toilet (sounds stupid right?!) but when ever I was in there on my own I felt a presence one I went in there by myself and the lights turned of and one of the doors opened, that was the last time I ever went in there by myself! 😉
girlie (15 stories) (426 posts)
 
13 years ago (2011-03-04)
Yeah I know I type something in before, but that was before I heard the stories of my school.

Supossely one of are lockers is haunted, and everyone I've talked to about it says it the girls. Because anytime you go down there alone (it happened to me before I knew about these stories) you feel like your being watched, and my eyes go to the shower area (which is in the back of the locker room) even if I'm down there with one other person.
The other story is that one of the feilds behide the school is haunted. Me and my friend said that it was the wooded part beside the trake felid (which everyone walks past when we are outside during gym) and in this wooded part is like some sort of old brike heater thing building. And I always got the empression that something or someone was trapped in there and died or something like that.
But the story just say that there were showdow in those places when there shouldn't be. Soooo
But the school is a good 70 or 60 years old, lord knows what crap is in there.
GIRLIE ❤ 😊 ❤ p.s excues any miss spelled words or forgoten ones.
SpExX (6 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-08-12)
What st maries is it? I searched on google maps here is loads. I go to Carolside school I'm a helper, there was a girl in the toilet who did bloody marry and there is a big scratch on the mirror. I think my school is scary.
girlie (15 stories) (426 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-08-01)
When you are talkin about year 3 or 4 I can only think about Harry Potter. Like you know his year 3 or 4 meant he was 13 or 14...
Ah wha ever
Lol
GIRLIE 😆 p.s Leia-SummerJones:good story!
23_Chantelle_23 (84 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-07-10)
damonlewis: that's interesting! Maybe that is where she died or something...?
damonlewis (1 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-07-09)
i to have had the same thing happen to me but it wasn't a little girl and it was in a toilet she was about 13 years old and I saw her sitting at a bus stop when I was 11 and there was a man sitting right on the ghost (the 13 year old girl) and I told my mum about it and she said that it could be a ghost... A few weeks passed and I saw her again she was leaning against a pole I went up the the girl and looked at it hard to see if it was a ghost or it was just somthing else... And it was a ghost from that day about every second week its there in a new spot>.
JazzRaym (36 posts)
+1
14 years ago (2010-07-09)
I know it may be scary to see a little girl standing without movement,
DeviousAngel (11 stories) (1910 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-07-09)
Thank you for sharing your experience! That would freak me out pretty good too. Especially as children, it's not often that we know how to deal with these things. I'm glad you were able to get some closure on who it was though!
MARINExSNIPA (1 stories) (15 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-07-09)
Wow, like BadJuuJuu said I think it is a risidual haunting because it just does it's own thing without paying attention to it's surroundings. I can't tell you anything on religion because I'm an atheist but, just be careful.
Berkylady66 (1 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-07-08)
I know bloody Mary is real, I've seen her. I also had the most terrible experience with her. I hope that none of you ever meet her.
princess123 (7 stories) (186 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-07-08)
The same thing used to happen to me when I was in primary school (I'm now in year 7) My primary school was built on a grave yard and had a church outside of it. It used to freak me out every time I went into the toilets, so I never went alone, I would only go into them if I needed to go. Also this room outside of school was haunted because me and my friend once saw a shadowy figure pass the other door as we walked down the thin corridor.

Princess123 x ❤
LiLyRatRox (3 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-07-08)
lol that freaks me out because my name's Hannah 😕 But I feel sorry for her!
x10 (6 stories) (46 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-07-08)
I agree with the 2 comments ahead of mine. I'm no expert on this, however it's evident that "Hannah" is not paying attention to you.

I'm sorry for your loss though, and goodluck 😊

--x10--
DARKNESS (3 stories) (2022 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-07-07)
I agree BadJuuJuu it does sound residual. There is obviously more to this story like why was she only seen in the shower? Obviously this has something to do with her death are you able to find out more information on this?

Thank you for sharing.

Dan
BadJuuJuu (guest)
 
14 years ago (2010-07-07)
Since the girl never showed any reaction to you, just stood there, it sounds like a residual haunting.
23_Chantelle_23 (84 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-07-07)
i agree with angeldemon on this one, you are definitley more likley to attract what you believe in or think about most, the losses are equaly tragic though.
**LucK and Happiness**
angeldemon (2 stories) (23 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-07-07)
All I have realized these passed years is that, the more you believe and are aware of these entities, the more they come into being in front of you. Whenever I thought of all the sensible things of the world, such as the Physics of nature. All these supernatural situations just disappears. I won't tell you anything about religion as I am from a different culture. Take care of yourself. Allah Hafez.

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: