You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Demons / Possessions / Exorcisms :: Flashes And Demonic Visions

Real Ghost Stories

Flashes And Demonic Visions

 

First of all, I'd like to state that I have been a paranormal believer for my entire life. But anyways, that shouldn't matter much to you, the reader. Anyways, here's what has happened;

Recently, in my southern California house, there have been strange flashes and orbs flying across rooms. Now, I am a teenager, but I DID bring this to the attention of my skeptic parents. They told me it was hallucinations, but I knew they were full of BS. But not only flashes, here's something else that happened; recently, whenever there have been the flashes in my room at night, I'd have odd visions!

For example, I had a vision of a prostitute being killed by an African American man, and then the next day I went online and found out that the grim sleeper had been caught! I don't think it was a mere coincidence. Now, you might think these are just night terrors, but I've also gotten messages on my cellular, when nobody called!

This has been literally scaring me, and sometimes they even happen while I am awake, and simply strolling down the street! Please, if anybody could help make the flashes and strange demonic visions stop, then help! Also, there is proof there is a demon in my household, and it only attacks me.

I'll go to sleep on the 11th, for example, and wake up on the 13th, grounded by my parents for "wrecking the house on a blind rampage of fury". I had no memory of the 12th, when I supposedly went on that rampage. There are whispers and screams filling my head when I try to get to sleep, so PLEASE, anybody... Please just help me.

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from California

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, Hipboy125, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will participate in the discussion and I need help with what I have experienced.

ScepticalSimon (11 posts)
+1
14 years ago (2010-09-07)
clearly split personality disorder/schizophrenia. I advise professional help.
EmeraldAngel (4 stories) (319 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-08-08)
Hi Hipboy, being twelve years old and having no real good support from my family since they blew me off as a crazy lost cause, I can understand what it feels like to feel your facing this alone, I'm not much help but all I can really say is there are tons of people like that, I've suffered a rough past involving no true friends, so I can understand what your going thro, not many people think its a demon but it definitly sounds like it to me this time, don't let this thing drive you on edge. I believe you truly and I say resist them, tell them in the name of Jesus Christ to go away, their full of it and just a bunch of annoying pests who will cower in pure light, don't give up the fight and hope to hear from you and updates that are positive, keep faith, Katherine.
Rashidah (guest)
 
14 years ago (2010-08-08)
princessLotus
You are my kind of pastor 😆
Music will have a negative influence if you allow it too.
Mandyjg20 (guest)
-1
14 years ago (2010-07-25)
All I am doing was trying to help the poster. If your not on alert; what you incorporate into you daily lives could be used to gain further access to you.
Did I go a little in the extreme case in my post yes. I was at work and didn't get to read it fully back to myself. Really no need to be offerend. If you are sorry. No I was not trying to incite reiligous hesteria here or I would have never advise the posted to use a smudge stick.
MyChaoticPeace (1 stories) (108 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-07-23)
Rev. Lotus, DeviousAngel, PenDragon-
I agree with you 100% on the topic - but this site isn't geared towards hashing this sort of thing out. The Rev. Is right; I think its better left where it is at this point. That's all I'd like to say on the matter - sorry if my intrusion to the conversation was unwelcome.

HipBoy-
You've received a lot of information here. I would recommend you reflect on your faith, beliefs, and questions then write them down and have a chat with one of your religious leaders. It may help to put you at ease and have a good starting point. He/She/They may also be able to help you speak with your parents in order to encourage them to be involved and help you through this without involving their predisposition towards disbelief. Even if they choose to not get directly involved and council you only they can help you to figure out a plan of action and how you'll address what's going on.
princessLotus (2 stories) (555 posts)
+1
14 years ago (2010-07-23)
I'm going to say something & I will not post a comment again. I am a womens leader in the church & I'm ordained. I am also a Juggalo. I love rock & horror flicks & books. Many people who meet me & only know that I am a mortician & don't know my religion or that I'm a pastor they think I'm a witch or something. I wear black a lot & have gargoyles & H. R. GEIGER art around my home. My house is Gypsyesque so to speak. BUT I LOVE Jesus He is the lover & savior of my soul. I know Him. I teach my children about the holy spirit & spread the good news. Yes, I have dealt with spiritual warfare my whole life but that comes with the territory of being a pastors kid & being one now. Overly religious people have a strange demon, believe it or not, that is NOT cool. I can understand listening to demonic music & watching things about devil worship & what not can open you up to some funky stuff, but not entirely. It's all about what's in your HEART. That's all that matters. Thank you & I hope I didn't offend anyone, but honestly I don't care. Let's try to focus on helping this poster instead of going off on a stupid religious debate, they are worthless & disrespectful & I know we all rather do something else with our time. Much love to you all.

Rev. Lotus S. Dust
DeviousAngel (11 stories) (1910 posts)
+1
14 years ago (2010-07-23)
Mandyjg20 - Where in the bible does it say not to listen to rock music or watch horror movies? If you really believe in God then he protects you all of the time, not just when you ask for it. It sounds to me like you're trying to incite religious hysteria here. I've listened to rock/rap music and have watched horror movies all my life. Plus, I have been interested in the paranormal since I was a kid. I don't have any demons tormenting me, and I don't even subscribe to any particular religion that could protect me from them if they came after me. What have you to say about that?

Think about what you say before you try to get people to shun everything and change their whole lives because they are afraid.
Pendragon (6 stories) (296 posts)
+1
14 years ago (2010-07-23)
Now hold the phone a second here, I sense preaching about how "rock is the devil's music".

I'm sorry for taking up your page with this, Hipboy, I truly am, but people like this irk me.

Mandyjg20, you can not tell someone that demons are going to possess them because they're interested in the supernatural, like scary movies, or listen to rock music. This offends me to the highest degree, as I like and read up on pretty well all of those topics, and I have never once been apporached by a demon. What you've said is basically that, if I read Harry Potter, listen to Muse or Hedley, or watch Van Hellsing or Casper, I'm going to be possessed by Lucifer the Fallen. I beg to differ.

On the flip side, I do believe in the purifications. But someone shouldn't have to drop they interests in music, literature, or film in order to be "saved". Please stop preaching that people have to give up their interests in order to get rid of demons. Not everyone can tolerate christain music, Teletubbies (As that's about the ONLY show without a bad guy - even Carebears has one, and he's vampire-esque), and Amelia Bedilia 24/7. I don't mean this to offend you. If it's what you do at home, then so be it.

Again, I apologize to you, Hipboy, for taking your page, and for everyone else that had to read this. I had to go through this daily at college, with all the fundamentalists telling me I was going to burn for doing Tarot readings and enjoying my Harry Potter books (And my semi-rock-ish music!).

Again, I'm very sorry - MARTIN AND WB DON'T HATE ME PLEASE! 😭
signup (31 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-07-23)
You seriously need help from a church that excorsices the demons
ab42berry (31 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-07-23)
If you can rule out all medical causes, then try reading psalms 91 and 71 out loud three times morning noon and night. Also sleep with a bowl of white vinegar mixed with salt next to your bed.

If you need more help contact me at supernatural.services [at] gmail.com
sylviessweeties (135 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-07-23)
Your not crazy sweetheart. It could be stress, or environmental or physical changes in the body that are causing these changes for you. Not to scare you but Brain tumors can make people black out, have headaches or act different. You need get a doctor to look into the physical changes that could cause you to black out, you could have an MRI, to make sure it's not a brain tumor.

Temporal lobe - Tumors in the Temporal lobe can cause the following: Fits, strange feelings like fear or familiarity like d
princessLotus (2 stories) (555 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-07-23)
Yes it would be best to cover ALL your bases. & make sure you try to express how serious this is to you, to your parents. I'm sure if they realize how bad you are being affected by this they will want to take action. & yes I know parents can be total a**holes at times, but we also love our children & want them to be healthy, happy & safe more than anything. I'm sure if could let them know how upset this is making you, they will want to take action & do all they can. It's always a good idea to get a mental status & go from there. Like some of our friends here mentioned, it can't hurt. It could be a big help, so you can prove your self to anyone who thinks this has to do with you pschologically & you can have an evaluation ready for them to review. It's always good to have as much back up as possible. If you need someone to talk to your parents for you, I can give you a hand with that as well. I've done it many times. Sometimes parents need to hear it from a reliable adult. My email address is the same. What ever you chose to do, bless you. Just know that there is help & support.

~LSD~
cosmogal926 (9 stories) (1223 posts)
+1
14 years ago (2010-07-22)
I am on the fence with this. It could be the start of demonic possession, or it could be pyshological like Rashidah and Devious Angel have mentioned. Regardless of which one it is, it's only going to get worse. It won't hurt to have a medical evaluation. If the results say there is nothing mentally wrong then you know which direction you need to go in. You must speak with your parents about this and make them understand what you're going through. You are going to need their love and support to get through this. Good luck hipboy, and keep us posted. God Bless ❤
Mandyjg20 (guest)
-1
14 years ago (2010-07-22)
Hello Hipboy125.
Demons are attracted to you by the music you listen to, movies you watch, books you read. Basically if you enjoy things with more edge or if you have ever looked into anything that goes against what the bible says Demons zero in on that and use those people. Examples if you listen to rock music, rap music, watch horror movies, research or read on vampires, witches, demons, ghosts or psychic abilities. I would say avoid anything like that, throw all of it away. Try and get a sage smudge stick or any type of purifying sticks, candles, or crystals. Use them in your house. Say out loud in your room that God is with you protecting you and watching over you and now it is time for your demon to leave. Continue to do this everyday. Start praying as well and asking for that protection and help. I have been through a similar situation, this way has helped me.
MyChaoticPeace (1 stories) (108 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-07-22)
I have mixed feelings about this one.

Your parents may not be experiencing anything as high on the scale as you but have you asked if they've experienced any minor issues? Little things?

It may be that you're more sensitive then they are.

On the flip side, does your family have any history of mental disorders? It could be something acting up that you didn't know you had. Talk to your parents, talk to your religious leader, then see if your parents are willing to take you to seek the opinion of a doctor.

If it's a entity, your religious leader will be able to advise you on how to deal with it.

If it's a medical disorder, your doctor will be able to help you. Either way you're going to want the support of your family.

It might help them to be more understanding if you present it in smaller steps rather then pushing the whole story. It can be harder for some to believe then others. If it isn't medical it'll also stop them from falling back on that if they are with you through the steps of testing.

Wishing you luck...
DeviousAngel (11 stories) (1910 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-07-22)
My thoughts echo Rashidah's a bit here... Have you been for a psychiatric analysis? I'm not assuming you're a crazy person or anything like that, but if this is a regularly recurring thing, you might want to see a doctor to make sure that there isn't something serious and life-threatening wrong with you to which this might be a side-effect.

Blackouts like that are a very bad sign.
Pendragon (6 stories) (296 posts)
+1
14 years ago (2010-07-22)
I agree with Lotus - you should probably consider talking to a priest, decon, pastor, or, should your family be part of another religion, the equivilant. It's very dangerous to let them talk to you and have their say in what you do. Even more dangerous is the fact that it's taking control of you while you sleep.

Sorry for taking over you page, however, this needs addressing. Rashidah, he said that his parents were BS-ing him about him having hallucinations. Not about the hauntings. Interpreted as, "They know I don't hallucinate", or something to that effect. Secondly, this almost sounds like he's nearing needing an exorcism, not a psychiatric evaluation. This does not really fit with psychosis - blacking out for almost I would assume about 36 hours? That's long, even for someone that does that. 😕 Descriptions of demonic possessions often include: erased memories or personalities, convulsions, "fits" and fainting as if one were dying. It's say that it fits.

Anyway, Hip, good luck with your "little" problem. I'm not a huge religious person - I'm more Agnostic than anything, but I do believe in a "guiding spirit". Here's a site full of some protection prayers; maybe it'll help you out a bit.

Http://www.evergreenparanormal.com/Prayers.html
Aya-Love-Carrots (150 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-07-22)
I would agree with rashidah, I just didn't say it earlies cause you might be offended [seriou] I think checking out with a psychiatrist, is a good suggestion,

-AYA ❤ YOITE
Rashidah (guest)
 
14 years ago (2010-07-22)
I think it is very disrespectful of you to say that your parents are full of B.S.

They merely have not witnessed what you claimed to have witnessed which I find strange since all of you are living in the SAME household.

'I'll go to sleep on the 11th, for example, and wake up on the 13th, grounded by my parents for "wrecking the house on a blind rampage of fury". I had no memory of the 12th, when I supposedly went on that rampage.'

This statement sounds very disturbing and I have seen this in severe psychologiacal cases. It is up to you to take this advice or not. But I strongly believe that you need to take a psychiartric evaluation first before going to the extreme of blaming this case on 'demons'

I personally sense nothing demonic hear😐

I do pray that you get the help you need. I honestly do
Aya-Love-Carrots (150 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-07-22)
Sillabiskit 😐 it is said that: lucifer created demons cause he hate humans... So demons do what they were born to do, do mischief and nasty stuff...

Hipboy 😊 how many times in a month does the black out occurs? (the time you sleep 42 hours and doesn't remember what happened) Updated us!

-AYA x YOITE
Bloodmoondream (16 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-07-21)
Wow. To me, it does sound like there IS something in you're house. To explain my thoughts on this site would be to much to type out in a comment. I study demons and ghost and all aspects of the paranormal. E-mail me at legends101 [at] hotmail.co.uk
I will reply on the first or second day. This goes for all YourGhostStories.com readers. Anybody can request help from me.

Sincerely, The Blood Moon Dream
faerielike (15 stories) (268 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-07-21)
There is a sister site to this one where you can share your psychic experiences and seek advice. I am sure you will be welcomed there warmly, and there are people on that site with lots of experiences similar to yours.
Good luck, and I hope things go well for you. I don't believe you would have the gift unless you were intended to use it. Study on your skills, improve, and above all else, learn to protect your spiritual well being. ❤
princessLotus (2 stories) (555 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-07-21)
Thanks for sharing, man. This is kind of scary, huh? Well bless you, honey. I speak against those spirits in Jesus' name. The Lord really wants you to turn to Him, to call on Him for help. If you need a hand in finding a church in your area with cool pastors & leaders I can hook you up 😊 I'm a pastor my self & I help folks out on the daily. Start praying & tell these things to get away from you & shut up. God gave us the authority to do so. You can hit me up e-mail style at

butterflygreen08[at]aim.com

I will be praying for you. Bless you & yours. MCL.

~LSD~
sillabiskit (4 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-07-21)
WOW that demons a jerk, I know its hard but try to ignore him. Dont be frightned of him. Remember you are stronger than him and unlike him you have GOD. I always wondered why demons hate humans and why they do this to us. They chose there fate and they bring it out on us. Pathetic. Well I hope the best and you think about what I said.
Love Yaa God bless
Hipboy125 (1 stories) (12 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-07-21)
There was recently a death in my family and this demon told me last night "Hey... I was there when she died, you ugly little s***, and it was an AMAZING, slow death." I thank you for your comments, but this freaky demon is scarin me so much!
Nephele (3 stories) (101 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-07-21)
It must be the house you live in and area if it only started occuring when you moved there.
sillabiskit (4 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-07-21)
If its that bad call a priest and talk to him also go to church, maybe God is trying to call you there.
sillabiskit (4 posts)
-1
14 years ago (2010-07-21)
You make the lord very nervous!
Honey all you need to do is ask the Holy spirit and jesus in your life with all your heart. You can't let the demons win, your stronger than them. Pray to God and Jesus and repent for your sins that you have done, ask St. Michael for protection against this evil. It worked for me and it can for you. You have more support than you think.
Love yaaaa! And God bless ill pray for yaa 😊

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: