You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Misc :: Ghosts And Pressure On Bed

Real Ghost Stories

Ghosts And Pressure On Bed

 

I have 2 stories I wish to tell everyone. Here's the first one:

Almost every night when I try to fall asleep, I tend to feeling some pressure on my bed like someone is sitting next to me. Or sometimes I get the feeling someone is touching me even though no one is there. It hasn't happened for quite some time and all of a sudden it's happening again.

My guess is that maybe it could be my grandfather who passed away 13 years ago trying to contact me for more prayers for him or someone else. I've told my family that it's happening again and they don't seem to believe me. They think I'm having an over-active imagination and that I'm asleep, when truthfully I'm wide awake. When I know 100% that the problem is happening again. I have no idea what to do about it.

It's been very hard for me to sleep at night because of it. I've also tried to drop some holy water on my bed and it's not working. What I've heard from people is that ghosts like to feed off of peoples stress. I don't know if it's true or not. I don't think I have a lot of stress going on in my life that it can happen again.

And it's annoying me like crazy and all I just want is to sleep well at night and not be afraid to go to sleep.

The second one is another event happening at night. About a year ago when watching TV, trying to sleep yet again. I heard this very loud pound on the side of my mattress. It would only happen a couple of times and then it stopped. I don't know why this happened.

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from California

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, CLGagnon, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments and participate in the discussion.

Theresia (1 posts)
-1
13 years ago (2011-08-22)
this is happen to me tonite! I awake from my sleep and won't go back to sleep. I shout at him after I could release my self from him. This is happen to me many time.; (it was so hard to try to get off from him. That's why I found this site. Its really annoying me, she has exactly same story like mine. And I know this is not dream, this is different. I gotta do something to make him away forever! And I'm not stress so far, just normal stress at work and at the moment I got cough.
spookysearch (15 posts)
 
13 years ago (2010-10-28)
Interesting story CLGagnon. I'd like to ask you more questions about the story to possibly feature on a TV show. Would you mind dropping me a line? My e-mail is spookysearch [at] gmail.com. Thanks!
GhostBeliver1234 (29 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-07-28)
I had a *** ghost once. I might be young but in school the boys can't resist me;D So one night I was with my dad (we moved to spain) my mom was on one week work and my dad watched me. One night I was watching TV in my room. I almost fell asleep when I felt someone touching my hands, down my belly and my reflexes made me move my hand and I felt like I slap someone and then those touches stopped and didn't come back. I was like O.O at first but then turned off the TV and went to sleep...

God Bless ❤
chantibaby (2 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-07-28)
oh, and I forgot say, last night I put a Amethyst stone under my bed. Because it is sayed to chase away bad spirits. I slept very good.
chantibaby (2 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-07-28)
I've been feeling the exact same thing. I would try to move my feet to one side, but I couldn't, it was like something was in the way. Nothing was there that I could see. When I would eventually calm down, my matress kind of moved. I also felt like something cold was touching me for just a second, and it would never be at the exact same spot.

I wish I could tell you what it is. I also read a story about an animal, and it sounded almost the same as what we are describing. I've had a cat disapear, and I've always wondered if he was okay. Maybe this is him letting me know? Have you ever had an animal pass away?
BadJuuJuu (guest)
+1
14 years ago (2010-07-28)
Sorry Succubussed, I'm not trying to be contradictory, but he thinks it could be his grandfather, so I doubt the touches are sexual in nature. In one house that we lived in, we had a very sweet old lady ghost. She would sit on the bed, tuck us in, and pat us on the shoulder. She was looking after us, and there was never a hint of sexuality. Entities can approach a person in bed, without the being being a sex spirit.
CL, if you think the presence wants prayers, then pray. Your own intuition about paranormal matters is usually correct. Trust your intincts.
Succubussed (guest)
 
14 years ago (2010-07-28)
Being touched by some invisible Being (and feeling your bed sag when someone invisible sits or lies next to you) is a phenomenon that according to my experience and the experience of others that I have been in contact with, is not the activity of a Human ghost.

Something touches me, a lot. I like it, but that's a personal choice.

I apologize for asking this, since it's such a personal question, but are the touches sexual in nature?

If so, you may have attracted the attention of a Sex Spirit.
Infinity (13 posts)
+1
14 years ago (2010-07-28)
Hi CLGagnon, aww, nothing worse than being too scared to go to sleep. There are ways to protect yourself and if you'd like me to show you how just email me. Someone is trying to get your attention for some reason but I don't feel this is a negative energy and quite possibly a relative. Have you ever tried asking who it is? You might be surprised by what you receive. Talk to them, they can hear you, tell them they are frightening you and not to visit at night, night time is for sleeping only.

Good Luck
Nameste
ridingtheinferno (3 posts)
+1
14 years ago (2010-07-27)
iv had the pounding on the side of my bed, it turned out that a spring was stuck to the inner layer of material and when I would move it would snap back into place. If it happened without you moving at all then I have no idea

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: