You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Apparitions / Voices / Touches :: Ghosts Following Me

Real Ghost Stories

Ghosts Following Me

 

This is a true story of ghosts and spirits following me. It is a collection of stories from my time living in my flat.

My first story takes place in my flat. We have a Juice jug in our house (one of those containers that you make powdered drinks in) with a detachable lid on it. Anyways, it was empty, on the kitchen counter with the lid on.

Suddenly my partner and I heard a loud crash bang! (we were in the lounge watching TV), so I went into the kitchen, the lid had been thrown across the room! We ignored what happened, being shocked and a little bit skeptics. Then it happened again, this time landing in the electric frying pan!

My partner sees spirits, although he doesn't really want to, and I hear them on a daily basis, so this brief second story is me being harassed at Polytech by spirits.

They yell my name out in the middle of class, which really irritates me as I think it is someone trying to talk to me in class, so naturally, I look around to see who is trying to talk to me, when no-one isn't!. It's really annoying when someone in class is trying to talk to me and I ignore them because I think it is spirit.

I am deaf also (partly deaf), which is strange that I can hear spirit, but it's really ever since I've been with my partner that these experience.

Other hauntings by Lilady4

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from New Zealand

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, Lilady4, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments and participate in the discussion.

daisyroger (2 posts)
 
13 years ago (2010-12-03)
Wel you said these things have been happening since you have been with your partener so I think it could be some kind of ghost trying to protect you from him or yer something like that ae
ghost777 (1 stories) (5 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-10-16)
HI I'm profoundly deaf too that ghost & spirit alway follow me everywhere since I little that they know we have senitive and feeling for them that sometime I can hear something but not there so could be look after you mean you're specialxx
dreamergal72 (6 stories) (793 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-08-12)
Hello, I am Deaf too but I can sence thing arounds sometimes... Even my stepdad slam the door I can hear him... Anyway Things can do that to get your Attention.
Shadead (91 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-08-12)
Thats really interesting with the lid and all sounds like poltergiust activity but not as manevolant, I agree with Masyie and Ambernsue with their opinions on your situation its really interesting.

Regards,
~Shadead.
Lilady4 (7 stories) (427 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-08-11)
Thanks everyone for commenting on my story. Yes, ambernsue, I am hard of hearing (I was born with bilateral atresia, meaning I was born without ear canals). I have had 15 operations in 21 years to correct this, and I used to wear hearing aids. If you were behind me and spoke my name, I could hear you to a certain extent (depends on how loud you spoke my name). Yes, my partner has described spirits to me (in vivid detail), but he is scared of seeing them (I will explain more in a later post).
Maysie, thanks for the comment, that does make sense. 😁
ambernsue (10 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-08-10)
Wow. I-Like you-have ghosts following me, although I pay attention to them. The spirits may be wanting your attention. For what though, I reaally don't know. You said that you were (partiallY) deaf? Meaning you're hard of hearing? If I was right behind you and spoke your name, would you HEAR me? I have a family member who is 100% deaf, and I communicate to her by signing. ASL (American Sign Language) I fyou have further questions, email me or send me a message... Thank you!

But also, you said your partner sees spirits... Has he described them to you? Maybe this can give you some information as to why they're here?
-_Syeetaque_- (5 stories) (109 posts)
+1
14 years ago (2010-08-10)
well, it is common that people like you can sense these things. You said that you are partially deaf. Hence, you put a little bit more effort to listen to your surroundings, and with your extra effort, you seem to be able to hear 'them'. And these beings can always know if a person is able to sense them, so they will try to communicate with that person. And, you mentioned that your partner can actually see them. As I said earlier, these beings want to communicate with people that can see, hear or sense them. With your partner's ability to see them, and your ability to hear them, it's a no-wonder that their activity around you guys are more active since you guys have been together.

Anyway, it's your choice either to pay attention to these beings or not and your can tell them to leave or simply ignore them.

Either way, stay safe:)

Masyie

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: