You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Apparitions / Voices / Touches :: My Experiences With My Mom And Something Else

Real Ghost Stories

My Experiences With My Mom And Something Else

 

my mom passed away April 8 2009 at approx 4:05am.now the first time I had an episode was when I was at my dad's place sleeping on the floor on a air mattress as I did many time at my moms, and I just felt very sad all of a sudden. My child was also with me she was asleep so I lay down and my cat started to growl and I heard my mom's voice say home because she was in the hospital when she passed and she just wanted to go home. There was another voice in the background a mean angry and scary voice but I couldn't make out what it said.

Another time was when I was walking home from the bar at 2am and all of a sudden I was pushed from behind. Now there was nobody there but I got pushed on my right shoulder as if to say hurry up, when I got home I discovered someone was in my home robbing my house.

Another time I was in the kitchen just cleaning up and I heard my mom yell out my name like when I would get in trouble and she would yell my name. Now this last time I was sleeping at home in the living room on the air mattress because I had family over and we ran out of room and I just got to close my eyes and I opened them and when I did I was instantly afraid I felt something looking at me from over head and I was frozen but just as I was to say to my husband wake up it flew over top of him I heard it go whoosh but not too fast. I was really afraid and I'm not one to be afraid of much, much that is until now I leave the light on.

I am 34 years old and afraid of the dark not because of my mom and her communicating but of the other time the one I almost have forgotten about until now. When I was little maybe 10 or 11 I had to share my bed with my mom because my sister was older and had the 2nd bedroom and there were only 2 but anyways we lived in a trailer park in a trailer and the windows were quite big. I don't recall what time of night it was but again I was awaken by something with a big face looking at me it had yellow eyes and what looked like pointed ears or horns it did not speak but came in through the window and left through the window. Now that was scary. Not to long after that I was asleep and fell out of bed when I awoke I wasn't in my room anymore I felt and saw that I was falling into a big hole and falling and falling but I was reaching up it my mom to pick me up but was still falling like the floor had opened up just for me.

Well I know by now you're probably thinking this girl is a whack but is all true. Just wish it wasn't. Being scared and trying to tell your children not to be afraid of the dark because there is nothing there I am lying to her but I'm trying to protect her when in fact it's just the opposite there really are things that bump in the night.

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Canada

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, jolynn1976, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will participate in the discussion and I need help with what I have experienced.

biblefreeme (2 stories) (137 posts)
 
13 years ago (2010-10-26)
i can't sleep in the dark either I also have the telly on all night to if I try to sleep in the dark I feel very uncomfortable as far as the kids are concerned mine have grown up being told ghosts are real and now my daughter is a complete sceptic
bigz183 (6 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-08-30)
Jolynn I honestly don't think your crazy so don't worry about that 😆. As for your mom's spirit I think personally and I'm no expert but she is there to protect you, as for this other spirit I think it might be angry so check in on it if you can 😉. One more thing before I go don't feel ashamed to sleep with a light on I do. With love bigz ❤
Lanafairy81 (3 stories) (29 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-08-29)
Guess we are all crazy then if all of us have had some sort of paranormal experience. I too have had things happen to me and when I have gone to others I have been told I am crazy lol.
zzsgranny (18 stories) (3329 posts) mod
 
14 years ago (2010-08-28)
jolynn: Honey, don't worry about any of us thinking you're wacko! 😆...We're all in the same boat!...What I did with my kids when they were little is, I let them have a night-light...You can put one in your room, too and tell her that it's there in case she needs you during the night, that way, you're able to have your light too! 😆

Thank you for posting, good luck!

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: