You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Haunted Places :: Little Girl on my Bed

Real Ghost Stories

Little Girl on my Bed

 

I grew up in a very haunted house in Hazel Green, WI. There was a lot of strange things that happened during the 18 years I lived there. The one thing that I remember the most was when I was a sophomore in High School. I was laying on my bed in my bedroom upstairs and had just fallen asleep. All of a sudden I felt my mattress sink a little bit by feet as if somebody sat down on it. I immediately assumed it was my sister trying to steal my cell phone that I had sitting on a shelf at the edge of my bed so I just ignored it and and tried to go back to sleep.

I then woke up about five minutes later because I had felt that weight lift off of my bed as if somebody were standing up. I got up and immediately walked out of my room to confront my sister as I thought she had taken my cell phone. When I opened her bedroom door, she was asleep. I went back into my room and my cell phone was still sitting on the shelf.

I thought it was a little strange but was tired so I laid back down to go back to sleep. I was only lying there for about a minute when I felt the weight at the end of bed again as if somebody had just sat down. I got so scared that I did not even want to move. All of a sudden a little girl's voice said, "Hey, hey, are you awake?" I just laid there in horror not knowing if I should move and too afraid to look.

Finally I jumped out of bed and ran all the way downstairs. Although I have never been confronted by that little girl again, one of my friends said they were standing by my door one day and looked out and saw a little girl standing by the tree in my front yard. I don't know what happened or why she is there but I am just glad I moved!

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Wisconsin

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, Ghostlover, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments and participate in the discussion.

xSilentKhaosx (1 stories) (2 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-01-31)
Wow that's a pretty cool experience. I bet the little girl got scared when you jumped up and ran downstairs, maybe that's why she never confronted you again. As afraid as I bet anyone would have been in that situation, I wonder what would have happened if you answered her?
NightGhost (guest)
 
15 years ago (2009-02-13)
Wow. I agree with metalhed on this one. Ghosts are enough with probably knowing they are haunting a place if they're at the point to understand how the world works some what anyway. As for the children, they are so lost. In some ways children ghosts are scarier to me anyway because of their lost identity as people and still linger on here after they are gone. A childs voice that is not real is much more terrifying to the core then hearing an adult ghost say boo. The child doesn't always understand everything and its hard to communicate with them as to tell them to find the light. A grown up ghost you can tell to hike it and they usually do, but how do you confront a child ghost without scaring them too? Just eerie. Thanks for your story, it was great!
Collin395 (1 stories) (18 posts)
 
15 years ago (2008-11-11)
This is a really really scary experience. Thanks for sharing it with us.
metalhed16 (14 stories) (119 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-05-13)
I hate when children are trapped on earth after they die... They need to be with Jesus. My mom always said Jesus want's his children to be happy when they leave his Earth.

God bless
Abby (710 posts)
 
17 years ago (2007-05-18)
Dear Amber,
Your description of your experience seems to be that of a ghost haunting your past home, but you already know that.

If you wish to know more, you may want to research the home's past which may bring about a history and a name of the little girl who most likely lived and died there.

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: